It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy and its Political Economic Reality

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5
What about it? By all accounts, it never existed.

Well that's not really an accurate statement is it? I mean you even commented on one account. There are many others if you could be bothered to do a 30 second search.

There’s no magic power in magnets. Like so many other things, they can transform, store and transfer energy.

What, no comments on the science or on Harold Aspden's ideas and assertions about magnetism? Is this above your head too?

OK bro' I got the picture. I thought you actually had a genuine interest here. Perhaps you just don't have the time to engage. No problem, I won't ask again.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Interesting. My last post on this thread didn’t “bump” it; RogerT’s preceding post is still marked as the last post on the topic page.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by NRen2k5
What about it? By all accounts, it never existed.

Well that's not really an accurate statement is it? I mean you even commented on one account. There are many others if you could be bothered to do a 30 second search.

There were plans and machines, but the two weren’t necessarily related, and have both since been destroyed, right?

There’s no magic power in magnets. Like so many other things, they can transform, store and transfer energy.

What, no comments on the science or on Harold Aspden's ideas and assertions about magnetism? Is this above your head too?

No, just irrelevant.

You can’t get free energy from magnets. You can only get out what you put in. Sure, you can find novel and sophisticated ways to do that, but it isn’t free energy. Hey, maybe somebody can even find a way to make energy from somehow degaussing a magnet. Then they’ve effectively turned magnets into fuel. Still not free energy because you’ll have to regularly replace the magnet(s).

OK bro' I got the picture. I thought you actually had a genuine interest here. Perhaps you just don't have the time to engage. No problem, I won't ask again.

What makes you think that? Aspden is discussing a way energy is transfered, ignorant of its source and the work it does.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Let's talk about Harold Aspden, Roger T.

I'm not formally educated in engineering, but I hire really smart people from time to time that are. I have an education by osmosis so to speak. What do you need debunked or proven?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

I posted a couple of links just prior.

I'm not promoting, nor supporting, just curious.

My interest is sufficient to do the homework and educate myself in the physics, just not at this point in time.

I thought by asking for contradictions from a self professed skeptic, i would get a better idea of what to begin validating or invalidating in my own research/study.

I was hoping for a rather more technical reply though

The bah, humbug, piffle, response isn't at all helpful, nor convincing either way.

If you can take a look at Aspden's paper, and post an informed critique of the paper (not the man), I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't like the name calling and crap that goes with it either. Wade didn't understand this and that got him...

I normally don't consider the person behind the work either. Let the work speak for itself is the best. Even the briefer, the better.

I will look over some stuff by this guy, and then look over some stuff posted by debunkers. I'll get back with you.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Hi Roger (and Hinky), Do you have a link to Aspden's entire series of lectures, Roger?
Aspden seems to have a good understanding of metalurgy and physics in his discussion of crystalline structure of iron relating to electromagnetism and temperature. I hope to spend more time with it this weekend.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

sorry, that's the only lecture I came across and I don't even remember how it came up in the first place - I think I was searching for 'varying inductance'

Sorry, I don't have the time right now to search for the rest of the stuff - got the plumbers in this weekend and last time they nearly wrecked the place

TO HINKY: Thanks. Look forward to anything you come up with

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
If you can take a look at Aspden's paper, and post an informed critique of the paper (not the man), I'd be grateful.

That’s what I already posted. Look up the dictionary definition of “ignorant” sometime. I don’t imply that Aspden is stupid or naïve, just that he’s speaking about the details and not the larger picture.

It’s like making a detailed description of the chemistry of how a battery works, but not talking about how eventually it “loses its charge” and can do no more electrical work. Or how a car works, neglecting the gas tank.

And I think it’s pretty disingenuous how you deride me for having a “humbug” attitude when you yourself readily admit that don’t want to even take the time to do some research.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

And I think it’s pretty disingenuous how you deride me for having a “humbug” attitude when you yourself readily admit that don’t want to even take the time to do some research.

Hi Roger,
As I recall you mentioned that you were building a house and in fact the plumbers were coming today. So if you are unable to do " some research" some (but not all) of us can, of course, understand!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
From personal experience, you are absolutely correct; they might get real nervous and aggravated especially if you would post the results and construction details of any experiments, etc., freely on the web. Your firewall might meet new friends like DoD and army.mil; China may look up your phone number and call you even if you live in a backwater farm town. A month's worth of e-mails might disappear from your inbox periodically, so if anything of importance is there, copy it to CD, etc. and the more you may have to reload your computer from scratch, the more adept at it you will become.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wadefrazier3

here is something interesting about free energy...

youtube.com... 3 parts

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by wadefrazier3

here is something interesting about free energy...

youtube.com... 3 parts

Wrong video, dude. That’s a movie director talking about antigravity.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NRen2k5

Yeah......if you get into it...it refers to free energy and stuff like that. if you watch the whole thing....

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibgrimme
especially if you would post the results and construction details of any experiments, etc., freely on the web.

Cool, can you post your own experiments here or link to where you posted them already.

It sure would save time to be working from someone else's successes, rather than reinventing the wheel

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Hi Roger, I took some time and reviewed Harold Aspdens Review of the Coler devise lecture. This understanding is useful to understand electromagnetism esp. as related to iron magnets. I found it much easier to understand his discussion by viewing the crystalline structure of iron in the body centered crystal depicted here (half way down the page as bcc). Aspden went into an elaborate explanation for why the Coler apparatus generated an electric current in the frequency range of 180 KHz. It related to the flipping of the magnetic field orientation spontaneously in the iron crystals. The resulting field flipping caused a current in the coils around the magnets at 180 KHz.
Aspden (now dead) did a lot of work with magnets, motors and free energy devises and I suspect that the above mechanism is used in many of his designs. Google his name and you get a couple pages. Aspden wrote a number of books which should be in local librarys and collections.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Thanks for that. I got that impression, but didn't really understand the more detailed physics. I have a lot of homework ahead of me.

Like I said, when the house is finished, hopefully early next year, I'd like to start 'tinkering'

Hopefully guys like you will still be around here, and we can pool our brain power and maybe come up with something interesting

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by NRen2k5

Yeah......if you get into it...it refers to free energy and stuff like that. if you watch the whole thing....

Spielberg is a pretty flippin’ good director, but he’s no physicist. But alright. I’ll watch it. Should make for some interesting discussion.

As for Aspden, he doesn’t seem to have the whole kook factor about him, so I guess he’s about as good a lead as you’re going to get to free energy. If you find a practical new source of energy, I’d be the first to congratulate you.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Hi Roger, Perhaps our household power free energy electromagnetic generator has already been designed, produced, marketed and sold. I just received an email describing a 100, 300 and 600KW machine on sale in Europe by Perendez. Go to this thread. for details.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by RogerT

Hi Roger, Perhaps our household power free energy electromagnetic generator has already been designed, produced, marketed and sold. I just received an email describing a 100, 300 and 600KW machine on sale in Europe by Perendez. Go to this thread. for details.

Link not working, gives a 404 error (page not found). Can you check?

100kW is way more than I'd need, but we could share it with the whole street

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join