It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy and its Political Economic Reality

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

Originally posted by NRen2k5
My facts were and are.

Which facts? Please point me to some that were validated by the introduction of sourced claims?

You first.

Established science objects to the material (NOT FACTS) you have presented.

That is what your claiming but unless you actually introduce the facts you claim supports your point of view why should anyone consider your opinion?

It is not my opinion. It is fact. If you stay in school you ought to find out for yourself.

And as an American you should know I have every right to call what you say nonsense.

I am not American and it just goes to show how much effort you have spent reading what is plainly in front of you. You certainly have the right to call what i say nonsense but it would be far better for your credibility if you can defend your claims with sourced data.

Right, not American. That would explain it.

I don't have any need to pretend, as I am a good member, and I have presented practically nothing but facts.

You may have presented some facts but since all your claims have gone un-sourced your basically just appealing to convention to defend your OPINIONS. Please start sourcing your claims.

Right, so you can continue to say I’m just appealing to convention because my sources are conventional.

No, with established science and plain facts (which unfortunately you do not care for).

I do care for science and established facts and that is why i keep citing them in support of my opinions and claims.

No, you’ve sourced the opinions and claims of other oddball academics way out in left field who have little to no peer support for their theories.

And for the record, Newton’s laws can be found in any high school textbook, and the laws of thermodynamics can be found in college textbooks.

Hey, that's my line!

I have supported many of my opinions and claims while you have done nothing but deride and insult me for trying to support my point of view.

No, but if that’s what you call trying, maybe I should start.

I have. And you'll go right on believing whatever you want, like that little gem about magnets being "powered" by "dark energy".

You haven't so far employed sources in defense of what you claim to be our 'understanding' of the world and until you do it really can not serve as 'rebuttals' of anything.

This isn’t court, boyo. You aren’t right until proven wrong. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Fact is our current understanding of magnets simply denies the fact that they do work in the effort to explain what they 'do'.

Really? Dropping the “dark energy” claim, then? Care to back up your new one? I thought I had already provided this link, myself.
en.wikipedia.org...

If you have a better idea as to why we can observe them doing work then give it as i have heard some real gems of theories trying to explain magnets under our current theories.

Yeah, seems you really need to learn how to read critically.

Wrong and wrong again. You're more ignorant now than ever. You're so ignorant you have to manufacture your own entire personal universe around a few wrong beliefs.

That might be so but since you have introduced no evidence to support that specific contention your opinion is once again nothing but entirely useless to anyone who is looking for something remotely objective.

No matter how many times you repeat that, it won’t make it true. Like I said before, stop taking us all for idiots. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

A few wrong beliefs that you picked up on the internet (because we all know everything on the internet is true.
)

Everything on the Internet is about as true as everything in scientific texts.

Right, now your credibility has gone clear into the negatives.

My beliefs might very well be wrong but since your not introducing anything but your quite ignorant opinions of science and the world i have found absolutely no benefit by them.

You have a lot of gall to be calling me the ignorant one. Time and again I have tried to steer you to plain facts and common sense but still you hold on to your ridiculous beliefs.

Since you have never in fact addressed any of my supported claims with anything but derision and contempt

That's just your opinion.

That is in fact quite the fact as everyone can validated by reading the last few pages of this stupid 'discussion'.

No, it really is your opinion. Your theories are in error and you are misled in your beliefs. This is not an insult. This is plain fact. Plain fact which would be obvious to you if you had an open mind. But as much as you profess to have an open mind, it’s obviously closed.

You want my sources? Pick up any high school physics book!

I did and while they sometimes expressly support the conclusions you believe in the data they employed does not in fact support their given conclusions hence my interest in this subject matter.

I already said it before: Your misunderstandings are your own problem. The way you chalk them up as disagreement with the authors of the text smacks of arrogance in the extreme.

These are the fundamentals discovered by great minds like Isaac Newton and Georg Ohm.

Right and the fundamentals they 'discovered' serves your defense of ignorance and lies how?

Ignorance and lies, how? You’re the one defending ignorance and lies. Oh, and lets add arrogance to the list.

Show me where you don't understand and I'll see how I can make it any easier.

I have introduced plenty of factual evidence for you to address but all you have done is deny that it's true citing no reasons beside your sole supposed authority.

Yup, let’s definitely add arrogance to the list.

Your “evidence” was laughable. That you tried to present it as factual is a joke. That you think the onus is still on me to disprove it is a bloody riot.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I have now decided to send a message to each of this moderators on this forum as your disruptive behaviour can clearly not be addressed in a normal civilized manner.

Speak for yourself.

Here is a list of the U2U addresses of this forums moderators and if anyone here feels the way i do i would like you to make your feelings known
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com... Wizard

Like I said: Disruptive behaviour? Speak for yourself. If flooding the forum’s alert/U2U system isn’t disruptive, I don’t know what is.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Seeing as Stellar and has2b have run off and taken their snake oil with them, it's just as well to let Wade take the stage again. Though free energy is a pipe dream, it's interesting to talk about what could happen if it were otherwise.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by NRen2k5]

Nah, I drop in occasionally. I am not paid to post! Nor can I see any point "discussing" a subject with someone who simply says "It isn't real just coz!.. dats what my teacher said...and I believe them"

I notice you have still not shown that you have read, researched nor experimented with any FE material, let alone provide any interesting or even slightly technical rebuttal of ANY serious works ... even Wades!???

eg Newtons Laws are observation of effects and are not fully explaination of the causes. You do not undertsand gravity, electricity or magnetism (you are not alone, even Sir Issac didn't) and only a vague idea about chemistry.

Why would you be anywhere near a CT site? All or most threads must conflict with mainstream brainwashing propaganda and likely conflict with generally accepted wrote taught rationale?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

Howdy Has,
Looks like we are all pretty much in agreement about our local "troll like" poster. I note that he has profiled absolutely nothing about himself, no friends, one foe, he also has an impressive negative 273 (about) ATS points. One wonders how that could happen although one can guess.

If he would come out and say something about his impressive record that would be nice! But let me guess, he will not answer that question either...

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Re the toy idea, that's very interesting, but since the suppressors are able to detect any device using FE, it wouldn't get very far, would it?

Free energy could truly turn Earth into a paradise, a holiday planet. A lot of things would be different. But how different?
Would people still go to work? Would they still have to? Who would do the things that need doing, like building and maintaining infrastructure, running services? Who would manufacture stuff, and the stuff to manufacture stuff with? Who would dig up the raw materials? Or would it be done by machines powered by free energy? (If everything is done by machines effortlessly powered by free energy, if all our needs, desires, whims, are met by machines, would we eventually turn into sedentary couch potatoes?) Would there still be money? Would there be a global economy based on a Parecon model, or is this still based on a scarcity paradigm?
What would a typical day look like? What would we fill it with?

Having free energy would change people's mindsets considerably. No need for crime any more. Why steal something when you can have anything you want anyway? No need to hate anyone any more because they could no longer be perceived as threatening your resources. No need for artificially created large-scale bouts of lethal fratricidal violence, aka wars, for the same reason. The whole hate/bigotry house could come crashing down.

Religion, now that's a tough one...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hi TrueAce:

I plan to be at ATS for awhile, and maybe longer. However, my life is also very demanding (12-hour, hi-octane, hi-abrasion days at my day job), and I am just coming out of several years of relative seclusion to begin interacting with the public again. Thanks for reading.

Hi Abbadon777

Thermal depolymerization can eliminate toxic organic waste, and I see it as helping to make the cradle-to-cradle revolution come to fruition (I was very excited several years ago when it first came on the scene). I am not sure if it will be cold fusion or something else. There are many FE technologies in existence, especially the stuff that the Big Boys have under wraps.

You bring up very valid questions on what would happen if FE and abundance happened. As Bucky said, there would be plenty to do, stuff that is soul-fulfilling, but it would not have anything to do with punching the clock. I am willing to see what can happen. I, for one, will not just park my fat butt in front of the tube. I can’t even hope to accomplish anything remotely close to what I want to do with my life. If I was handed a few million dollars and never had to work for a living again, I might make a sizeable dent in my list, if I lived another fifty years. I agree with much of what StellarX had to say a few posts earlier on the subject. I believe that the human POTENTIAL is barely dreamed of on earth right now.

Hi gotrox:

There have been attempts to sneak up on them. I doubt it can be done. I opt for going in their front door, in broad daylight, and ending the game gently. But we need help:

www.nofadz.com...

Hi corrector:

As you know, I have spent many years thinking about those issues:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I am not saying that it WOULD turn out those ways, but with FE, it certainly COULD. I think it is worth trying to find out.

Thanks for the feedback, everybody.

Wade

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b

Seeing as Stellar and has2b have run off and taken their snake oil with them, it's just as well to let Wade take the stage again. Though free energy is a pipe dream, it's interesting to talk about what could happen if it were otherwise.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by NRen2k5]

Nah, I drop in occasionally. I am not paid to post! Nor can I see any point "discussing" a subject with someone who simply says "It isn't real just coz!.. dats what my teacher said...and I believe them"

No postsecondary education, huh? If you had even spent one semester in college you would know that it isn’t all about listening to a teacher. You have to do a lot of reading and research for yourself. Oh, and then there’s this little thing where you test theories in the real world. Experimentation, I think they call it.

Do I think free energy is a crock because some teacher told me so? HELL NO. I know free energy is a crock because some things which I know from my own experience to be undeniably true would have to be false for it to be possible.

I notice you have still not shown that you have read, researched nor experimented with any FE material, let alone provide any interesting or even slightly technical rebuttal of ANY serious works ... even Wades!???

1)I will research or experiment with some FE material when I find some that I don’t understand well enough to know it is false. And I have done so. And the information I uncover tends to demonstrate it is false.
2)You aren’t interested in any rebuttal of FE, so to make any of it interesting would be impossible.
3)I haven’t seen any serious works yet.
4)I haven’t seen the technical side of any of Wade’s supposed FE work. All I’ve seen so far are the political what-ifs.

Newtons Laws are observation of effects and are not fully explaination of the causes.

But they hold true. There’s also a lot more than just Newton’s laws to contend with.

You do not undertsand gravity, electricity or magnetism (you are not alone, even Sir Issac didn't) and only a vague idea about chemistry.

I do, to a point. Obviously there are others, trained in other disciplines, who have a much greater understanding than myself.

Do you understand gravity, electricity or magnetism?

Stellar decided he did. Then went on to demonstrate that he absolutely did not.

Why would you be anywhere near a CT site? All or most threads must conflict with mainstream brainwashing propaganda and likely conflict with generally accepted wrote taught rationale?

What???

Originally posted by plumranch:
Howdy Has,
Looks like we are all pretty much in agreement about our local "troll like" poster. I note that he has profiled absolutely nothing about himself, no friends, one foe, he also has an impressive negative 273 (about) ATS points. One wonders how that could happen although one can guess.

Do you know anybody who actually likes to be wrong?

And you don’t suppose that maybe one has something to do with the other? Considering there are some members here who really don’t like me, I’d rather not give them anything to attack. Hell, they’ve already taken my education as a detriment rather than a benefit. Might as well keep my mother and my favourite pizza topping out of it. This thread is ridiculous enough as it is.

If he would come out and say something about his impressive record that would be nice! But let me guess, he will not answer that question either...

Really, what’s there to say? Seems people don’t like me. I don’t have any desire to give them more not to like.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi Has2B:

I have never seen even one of my Internet assailants ever provide any insightful commentary. Also, even a well-intended person with technical training can rarely provide any insightful analysis when dealing with novel technologies. What Planck mentioned, that most scientists go to their graves without ever learning anything new:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

is largely due, I believe, to two factors. The most important, I believe, is the human ego. Scientists are people, and almost nobody ever overcomes their indoctrination. Scientists have a double burden in that they think their indoctrination reveals to them the universe’s secrets. As the Brookings Institute stated long ago, scientists are the group whose collective ego is the most threatened by the reality of ET contact:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Gerald Light’s reported reactions ( galactic2.net... ) of the scientists to their 1954 examinations of ET craft always rang true to me:

“For I have never seen so many human beings in a state of complete collapse and confusion, as they realized that their own world had indeed ended with such finality as to beggar description. The reality of the ‘other plane’ aeroforms is now and forever removed from the realms of speculation and made a rather painful part of the consciousness of every responsible scientific and political group.”

The other factor weighing heavily against the technically-trained is that if their ego does not derail them from gaining new insights, their lack of creative insight almost certainly will. Less than 1% of the technically-trained have the ABILITY to evaluate novel data and technology. Getting a sheepskin only means that they can regurgitate what they were taught, not that they can think for themselves.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The breakthroughs of an Einstein or Heisenberg had to do with breakthroughs of creative insight, not cold reason. And so it was with my mentor’s engine.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I outline how it worked.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

It is not difficult to understand its basics, and I would like to relate an anecdote about that engine. The U.S. patent office has certain requirements that can really trip up a patenting effort. When my mentor’s engine design came to him in a flash, he then went about patenting it on his own. His initial design was in the form of a drawing that he made a half hour after it came into his head. The patent office, however, wanted numbers. So, my mentor had to assign pressures to the various stages of his engine, and he stated in the patent that one part would have 150 psi. My mentor just made it up to satisfy the patent office requirements. When the rocket scientist that the U.S. government assigned to study my mentor’s engine began his analysis, he said that 150 psi was all wrong, and took my mentor to task for why he used 150 psi. He said that thermodynamically, 150 psi was about the worst pressure to use in that stage of the engine. My mentor replied, “Hey, they told me that I had to put in pressures, so I put some in. I have no idea what the best pressure would be.” After they got past that hurdle and a few others, that rocket scientist became the engine’s greatest champion. The U.S. government funded the second engine patent and claimed rights to its use, and they changed the pressures in that second patent. : - )

That is an example of some of the real world problems you run into while developing something new, and that is long before the Big Boys poke their noses into it. Those are some of the reasons why the world still runs on internal combustion engines. Internal combustion engines are about the worst way to power vehicles, but the investment in those tired old technologies, along with the Big Boys playing their games and the inertia of the technically-trained, keeps us using technology that is more than one hundred years old. Electrical power generation has also not fundamentally changed in over a hundred years. Is there anything strange about that picture?

Best,

Wade

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
For a very long time I have understood that we have an error in our understanding of how energy works - and only recently has Dark Energy and Dark Matter shown up in the calculations of the Universal flow of things.

Wilhelm Reich, Royal Rife, Nicola Tesla, Viktor Schauberger, and "Joe X" (Google the "Joe Cell), amongst many, have shown unexplained things about the Universe. The Powers that Be (Petro-Oil, Pharmaceuticals, the Medical Establishment) all have taken steps to quash the information these pioneers tried and are trying to show the world.

And between our ability to transmute matter (at an enormous expenditure of energy) combined with robotics, bio-cyber integration, and other technologies, free energy could remove us from a money-based economy. For in the final analysis, it is energy in some form which is the base for any money exchange.

I offer a video pod I created for an inventor I know and suggest that you might be interested in watching. Here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

Also, I have a blog on MySpace I think would be worth the read - it is actually a story I wrote, but its implications are far-reaching. It addresses what might happen if we all got free energy and is called, "Dark Energy: A Future Historical Retrospective."

Find it here:

blog.myspace.com...

Thank you to all who take the time to review these pieces.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Really. Do you mind telling us how dark matter and dark energy factor in? How do they change everything we've learnt about how things work in the last couple of centuries?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hi Amaterasu:

Your link to myspace does not take the user to the page. I am not sure if you are aware of it, but you made a post to a thread started by Dennis Lee’s former partner. I have also had many interactions with the skeptic that you quote:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

For the record, his work I consider tripe, and he is also dishonest:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

There is a great misconception out there, and some is fostered by Dennis himself, that he is some kind of free energy inventor. He is not. He is an entrepreneur and promoter. He DID contribute creatively to some of the technologies that he developed and promoted, but he was never the technical inventor, such as with his first FE effort.

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I consider Joe Newman to be mentally ill. Yes, the messiah approach I doubt has a prayer, but a major reason that Dennis is seen as a “messiah” is that almost nobody cares enough to mount a credible effort, so the few people really making an effort are seen as some kind of heroic figures (which is largely true). I did not want to become a dead hero myself, so I have tried a different approach:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Lone inventors do not have a prayer in today’s world. United we will stand.

Best,

Wade

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi:

This will be slightly off-topic. In another forum I was asked to provide a list of the obstacles to realizing free energy. I presented the mental barriers (mostly scarcity-based ideologies and their variants: www.ahealedplanet.net... )

And there are the real-world obstacles (such as the suppressors: www.ahealedplanet.net... ) and the many other problems:

www.ahealedplanet.net... ). However, I am into the positive outcomes of FE, not cataloging the obstacles. I have made quite a list of the positive potentials of FE being implemented:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and I offered the below visualization. Maybe some on this thread can benefit from it, and help such a vision take root.

Be well,

Wade

Imagine that your abode is in your ideal setting. Imagine that it is as large as you need it to be. It is made from substances that caused no loss of biological life to become the structure of your home. The water in your home is as pure as rainwater. If you want, you can have a pool of this water in your home, as warm as you wish it to be, for your enjoyment. The free energy device that powers your home keeps the water continually pure. Part of your home grows your food, food that is always alive. It is mostly fruit, and whatever fruit you wish it to be. You have growing rooms that can be as light, dark, wet, dry, hot or cold as you wish. Every room in your home has that climate-control ability. When you leave your home, always because there is someplace that you WANT to go to, your craft takes you there swiftly, silently, and there is no exhaust from the craft, as it runs on free energy. Your home is made of substances that degrade very slowly in the environment (such as glass and stainless steel, for instance), so it almost never needs any maintenance. Your home is entirely self-contained, and you can move it to anywhere in the world you want, anytime you want. You can meet your basic needs with less than an hour of “work” per day. The rest of your waking day is spent doing whatever you wish, be it exercise, study, mediation, playing, being entertained, making love, puttering around the house or engaging in efforts that involve and fulfill your community. Because you can travel the entire planet in little time, the members of your community might be as close as a hundred yards, or as far as 12,000 miles away. Your community might be all of humanity, and may even include non-human life forms, including those on our planet or on the planets of our galactic and inter-dimensional neighbors, who often visit.

You live on a planet where everybody lives in peace and plenty. There is no want, and there is no hunger. There is abundance regarding our physical lives, but also there is emotional and mental abundance. Humanity’s intelligence, emotional depth and happiness are realized at levels that were stunning to behold in the early days of the transition, but everybody eventually came to realize that such is our natural state, and nobody desired anything less.

There is my initial vision. Free energy CAN catalyze that world into being, in my lifetime and even sooner. Why cannot we be the people who help make it happen, and why not now?

[edit on 6-10-2007 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wade.

Post the technical details of how your free energy machine works.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Do I think free energy is a crock because some teacher told me so? HELL NO. I know free energy is a crock because some things which I know from my own experience to be undeniably true would have to be false for it to be possible.

Look as you mention in the last quote it seems not many are prepared to converse with you so since you put so much effort and time into saying nothin much ... I will keep it up!

Actually I am post grad university educated as well but that doesn't make me any more correct or better, I was refering to the either childish or arrogant denials. Your argument about "knowing from experience doesn't stand up

Originally posted by NRen2k51)I will research or experiment with some FE material when I find some that I don’t understand well enough to know it is false. And I have done so. And the information I uncover tends to demonstrate it is false.
2)You aren’t interested in any rebuttal of FE, so to make any of it interesting would be impossible.
3)I haven’t seen any serious works yet.
4)I haven’t seen the technical side of any of Wade’s supposed FE work. All I’ve seen so far are the political what-ifs.

Might I suggest you research (Internet will do for a start) Walter Russell. Have a look at his reorganised periodic chart of the elements prepared in 1926 and how he was able to predict the discovery of new elements. In particular look at the first three octaves before Hydrogen.... then you will be on your way to investigating stuff you simply have not yet been taught or experiment ed with!

Newtons Laws are observation of effects and are not fully explaination of the causes.

But they hold true. There’s also a lot more than just Newton’s laws to contend with.

Agreed. Congrats for saying something sensible

Originally posted by NRen2k5I do, to a point. Obviously there are others, trained in other disciplines, who have a much greater understanding than myself.

Do you understand gravity, electricity or magnetism?

Stellar decided he did. Then went on to demonstrate that he absolutely did not.

No I do not claim to fully understand them all individually or their collective link, but I have seen and experimented with stuff that simply is not taught nor understood by mainstream physics

Originally posted by NRen2k5Do you know anybody who actually likes to be wrong?

I think you might have nailed your main challenge. It is OK to be wrong. If a person can't face being wrong, then they do not learn or progress!

Originally posted by NRen2k5And you don’t suppose that maybe one has something to do with the other? Considering there are some members here who really don’t like me, I’d rather not give them anything to attack. Hell, they’ve already taken my education as a detriment rather than a benefit. Might as well keep my mother and my favourite pizza topping out of it. This thread is ridiculous enough as it is.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

If it is rediculous goodbye!, back to the pizza oven I'll have anchovies on mine lots of chilli peppers too!

Nah seriously dude don't bother arguing until you have done lots of reading and research. I deliberately didn't post any links because it is you that must have the motivation!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
P S

Gravity? I guess you will have seen live pictures from the iNternational space station... we saw lots of them when Aussie astronaut Andy Thomas PhD was up there!

Space station
Orbital Altitude 361 km at perigee
437 km at apogee
Mass approx. 420 000 kg
Dimensions 111.08 m by 89.2 m
Speed approx. 26720 km/h

The station was in orbit maintaining the above average speed.

Earths "gravity" on the considerable mass kept it in orbit.

BUT WHAT ELSE DID YOU SEE?

Andy floating around?!... Why wasn't he stuck on the earthward side of the space station? Doesn't gravity effect human bodies only metalic stations?

There must be a logical explanation.... a chance for Nren to show us some thought and have a ego boosting win!?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Wade:

Greetings.

Could you please u2u me an address to which I can email my postal info?

Thanks,
cruise.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b
P S

Gravity? I guess you will have seen live pictures from the iNternational space station... we saw lots of them when Aussie astronaut Andy Thomas PhD was up there!

Space station
Orbital Altitude 361 km at perigee
437 km at apogee
Mass approx. 420 000 kg
Dimensions 111.08 m by 89.2 m
Speed approx. 26720 km/h

The station was in orbit maintaining the above average speed.

Earths "gravity" on the considerable mass kept it in orbit.

BUT WHAT ELSE DID YOU SEE?

Andy floating around?!... Why wasn't he stuck on the earthward side of the space station? Doesn't gravity effect human bodies only metalic stations?

There must be a logical explanation.... a chance for Nren to show us some thought and have a ego boosting win!?

Gravity, like other fields, weakens with distance. The space station is at a distance where the effect of Earth’s gravity is large enough to keep it in a relatively stable orbit. The space station isn’t experiencing gravity nearly as strong as an object on the ground, so why would someone inside the space station experience it so strong?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi Has2B:

I have my very own ten-year-troll. This subject matter attracts trolls like moths to candles, and they do not go away. Their JOB is to muddy the waters. Engaging them only makes it muddier. It took me several years to learn that the best way to deal with them is to ignore them (I almost always give them at least one chance to evidence some intelligence and honesty, but anymore it can be just one chance, as I do not suffer fools for long in my old age). They do not respond to facts, reason and so forth, and they are usually dishonest, although it may take awhile for that to become evident, as it eventually did for my ten-year troll:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

He KNOWS that I know that he is dishonest, but he also knows that readers new to the subject do not, so he continues his charade with a scarcely-concealed grin. Until you have personally encountered it, such behavior can be hard to believe. My radicalizing moment came when Mr. Deputy took off his mask in the courtroom:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

When Mr. Troll’s first post declared FE “impossible,” that was nearly enough for me, and when he followed it with the adolescent “put up or shut up,” that was definitely enough. Those kinds of people will not wake up in this lifetime, if they are not actually playing professional troll.

On a different note, a pal recently sent me an article that IS germane to the FE conundrum. It has to do with dark activities among the elite, in Belgium, this time.

www.pehi.eu...

Down near the article’s end is a discussion of how those events are similar to what Steven Greer encountered on his odyssey. ETs, FE and political skullduggery are all related:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The Satanism activities are also related, as it is dark path stuff:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The pal who sent me that link actually performed musically for Leopold III many years ago. Leopold III has quite a pedigree, as his father is one of history’s greatest genocidists:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.goacom.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

This stuff is intimately related to the political-economic dynamics of FE. That billion dollar bribe, delivered by the CIA man, came from “European interests.”

www.ahealedplanet.net...

It was almost certainly from the orbit that Greer dealt with:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Most people cannot handle those realities, so it is far easier to deny it all and watch sporting events and soap operas on TV. I do not seek those people out. ATS is where I hoped to find some people who can grok that reality and also imagine something better, like a healed planet. I HAVE found some of those here, which is why I keep posting here. We’ll see where it leads, if anywhere.

Best,

Wade

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wadefrazier3
They do not respond to facts, reason and so forth

Pot. Kettle. Black.

and they are usually dishonest, although it may take awhile for that to become evident, as it eventually did for my ten-year troll:

When Mr. Troll’s first post declared FE “impossible,” that was nearly enough for me,

Thanks for calling me a troll again. As if the adminstration of this site didn’t already have enough reason to ban your ass. How many times more do you think you can get away with the namecalling, Wade?

and when he followed it with the adolescent “put up or shut up,” that was definitely enough.

There’s nothing adolescent about it. Free energy is not possible. Conservation of energy is real, and true, and thoroughly understood, and exhaustively tested. Period. End of story. You want to invalidate decades – no, centuries – of existing proofs and theories, then you have a lot of proving of your own to do. Put up or shut up.

[SPAM AND OBFUSCATORY B.S. SNIPPED]

Most people cannot handle those realities

I am one of the few here who isn’t denying any reality.

I HAVE found some of those here, which is why I keep posting here. We’ll see where it leads, if anywhere.

Go find your victims someplace else.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Wade.

Post the technical details of how your free energy machine works.

NRen2k5 you'll never get a response on this and we know why. You'll be called names and people will attack for other reasons all the while not answering a very basic question.

I tried hard to stay out of this thread but everyone is stroking everyone while not one thing is being discussed about free energy and the political economic reality except to hawk web site address after web site address in a very lame attempt to prove a nonsense point.

Let's have some facts...that's all I'm asking. No death conspiracy, forget interstellar star gas and dark matter (dark matter is what my foot hits when the lights are out from free electricity), forget about how the man, government, corporations are going to buy the patents, kill you, beat you up, kick your dog or any other silly physical thing. Don't refer me to another web site:

www.ahealedplanet.net... (just for you Wade)

Just provide the drawings, blueprints, sketches, pictures, or even a valid thought process of how this works and then we can have a test open for peer review and see if repeatable results can be obtained. Anything else is just smoke and mirrors and a waste of time....

I am anticipating the answer.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join