It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy and its Political Economic Reality

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You’d think it would be incredibly easy for them, too, considering how convinced they are that free energy machines are for real.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
NRen2k5 you'll never get a response on this and we know why.

He has had plenty of responses from those he so presumptiously and ignorantly attacks....

You'll be called names and people will attack for other reasons all the while not answering a very basic question.

But they DID answer all the questions and when he kept denying the evidence without presenting his reasoning some people did for obvious reasons start calling him names.

I tried hard to stay out of this thread but everyone is stroking everyone while not one thing is being discussed about free energy and the political economic reality except to hawk web site address after web site address in a very lame attempt to prove a nonsense point.

LOL? Are you serious? Did you read the last few pages of totally destructive and off topic responses by the person you are defending? Who the hell do you think your fooling?

Let's have some facts...that's all I'm asking. No death conspiracy, forget interstellar star gas and dark matter (dark matter is what my foot hits when the lights are out from free electricity),

Dark matter and dark energy are according to the consensus science with us and 'very real'! What problem do you have with consensus science?

forget about how the man, government, corporations are going to buy the patents,

They have...

kill you, beat you up, kick your dog or any other silly physical thing. Don't refer me to another web site:

They do...

Just provide the drawings, blueprints, sketches, pictures,

Ok!

James L. Griggs

www.rexresearch.com...
www.freepatentsonline.com...

Minato

www.rexresearch.com...

Bearden

USPO

www.rexresearch.com...
peswiki.com...:MEG

Alfred Hubbard

USPO Hubbard

www.rexresearch.com...

John Huston

USPO

www.rexresearch.com... Houston
www.rexresearch.com...

Meyers

www.rexresearch.com...
www.rexresearch.com... No us patent

T Henry Moray

www.rexresearch.com...
peswiki.com...:Thomas_Henry_Moray
www.linux-host.org...

Kawai

USPO

Tesla

USPO

freepatentsonline.com...
USPO

Joseph W. Newman

www.rexresearch.com...
v3.espacenet.com...

James H. Rogers

USPO

958,829, Method and Apparatus for Producing High Frequency Oscillating Currents. J. Filed Jan. 20, 1910.
www.rexresearch.com...

So there!

or even a valid thought process

My response to Tom Bedlam ( my fourth post on the page) should explain the phenomenon being exploited by these devices.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

of how this works and then we can have a test open for peer review and see if repeatable results can be obtained.

Like the foundation for such devices can possibly not be well understood by those who do the covering up. Do you really think such massive organizations you can hide a truth that they are simply unaware of? Do you think such a conspiracy comes about because no one knows , or have observed, about the truth?

Anything else is just smoke and mirrors and a waste of time....

I am anticipating the answer.

Smoke and mirrors easily confuse those who are not trying hard and are suitable distracted by all the other smoke and mirrors they do indulge in.

I hope for answers but all i get from the troll is derision and worse.

Stellar

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is a long and tedious post much like many others posted within this thread. I looked at some info provided, you can read my comments.

Originally posted by StellarX

LOL? Are you serious? Did you read the last few pages of totally destructive and off topic responses by the person you are defending? Who the hell do you think your fooling?

I not defending anyone. Just show me the technical aspect of the device. Keep the silly crap out of the conversation, keep it civil and technical.

Dark matter and dark energy are according to the consensus science with us and 'very real'! What problem do you have with consensus science?

Show me were to plug it in. You're doing just fine proving the point.

Ok!

www.rexresearch.com...

Not free energy requires electricity to run a pump to cavitation. You actually lose heat in the process so it wastes more energy than you put in.

www.rexresearch.com...

Great Scott...these are new and improved electric motors...big deal they still require a source , not free, energy. They conserve energy while running without a load.

USPO

Your kidding right. You attach this to a vehicle or another electric motor to operate. The guy that wrote this actually said using the electromagnetic radiation energy from the Earth's magnosphere... no idea how to do this but lets just make the connection. This is the crap I am talking about.

www.rexresearch.com...

This one was promising but it's nothing more than a phased transformer. I find it interesting that all the demo units have been destroyed. It requires an energy input even from permanent magnets and would produce only very low DC power. Big magnets ,more power. Oh well... just changing one form of energy into another form. Nothing free here, just efficiency.

USPO

Blank screen maybe a bad link.

www.rexresearch.com...

Magnets seem popular. This guy also invented the spark plug. Once again, nothing free here. You just converting a magnet into a low power source but you lose energy in the transformation.

www.rexresearch.com...

Look at a heat pump. Work the same way but the heat pump is much more efficient. It needs an outside power source other than the heat from the air. It has a compressor, ran by....not free energy.

www.rexresearch.com...

This is magnets and zinc bars. Why zinc bars.. I'll leave that one to someone here that is much smarter than me to explain. But I do want this answered. Basically static electricity and magnets... nothing free here. Converting one form of energy to another at a tremendous waste of energy. Losses would exceed results, but you already knew that.

www.rexresearch.com...
www.linux-host.org...

The diagrams told me everything I needed to see. Transformers and vacuum tubes. Have you ever been around vacuum tubes? They produce heat, tons of heat. There is a reason it was destroyed....IT WAS BOGUS. you'd need several amps of any electrical power to operate this.

USPO

A decent magnetic bearing. You will find these in high efficiency pumps that need low noise.

USPO

You did it... Dielectric current from dis-similar metals creating an electric charge into a bank of capacitors. Not free energy, chemical energy into DC electricity for a one shot deal. Capacitor is dead until recharged.

www.rexresearch.com...
v3.espacenet.com...

This one I found interesting for about 2 minutes. It took me that long to see why it doesn't work. Noticed one of the links refers to an international patent. Wonder why. It could be that this falls under the perpetual motion machines that are not allowed for patents. There are technical reason for this, but all the FE people in this forum are smart and already know this. It won't work, great idea on paper, no field results.

Smoke and mirrors easily confuse those who are not trying hard and are suitable distracted by all the other smoke and mirrors they do indulge in.

Stellar

This will be the only time I go to different web sites to see "proof". Keep the discussion only within this forum. If I want to look at a zillion web pages, I know a site I can go waste time at. No I won't paste it here, we all know it by heart.

You really tried hard, I applaud your effort. You need to get a real education in hard sciences so you can see the folly in this. I'm not saying that there will be no breakthrough in electrical engineering that allow some type of energy to made into a usable form of energy suited to our society and the mechanical devices our society uses. More efficient uses yes, happens all the time. Free energy to just waste for whatever, it will never happen.

I won't hammer you because you just don't know what your talking about.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
For the record, I put Hinky on ignore before he ever posted to this thread, as he earlier posted his insightless stuff elsewhere at ATS. I won't say the trolls are swarming yet, but it is interesting that those I ignore camp out on this thread and provide absolutely nothing of substance worth discussing, particularly as it relates to the subject matter of the thread that I began here.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wade's post speaks volumes. Golly, the truth hurts...

You're right Wade, this thread has changed to nothing to do with what was posted at the start. It's a shame people have wasted this much space in something that can be shot down so quickly.

Calling me a troll is like calling you a charlatan.

Why don't you post a new thread called "Here is what I invented on free energy and I want to show you how it works". This way, all the techno babble can be shown in one place and on one page. Shouldn't take more than a couple of paragraphs to explain how it works.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi:

This time every year, my Columbus essay

www.ahealedplanet.net...

becomes very popular (for example www.commondreams.org... ).

That Columbus essay has everything to do with the political-economic dynamics of FE. The Columbus Myth is a key one in manufacturing the nationalistic delusions that American hold dear. Nationalism is just one of the many egocentric, scarcity-based ideologies that people are fed:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

in order to keep their minds in thrall. A number of college courses have that essay as part of their curriculum. One professor who has used that essay in his course for several years said that the “negative” information on Columbus in my essay comes as a shock to about 99% of his students. That this “negative” information has been readily available for hundreds of years speaks volumes to the effectiveness of our indoctrination systems. That same kind of indoctrination happens in science, with scientists as brainwashed about “science” as schoolchildren are about the heroes of their national myths:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The “FE is impossible” exhortations of this thread’s troll has been the typical reaction of scientists to anything that conflicts with their indoctrination, whether it is the “impossibility” of powered flight:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

or the “impossibility” of incandescent lighting:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Mr. Troll is just one more example of the phenomenon that Planck mentioned, where the 99% of the scientifically trained seem incapable of learning anything past what their textbooks told them.

The phenomenon of Internet trolls and assorted forum snipers is also part of the political-economic dynamic of FE. I have encountered people who have devoted their LIVES to being FE trolls:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and some you don’t want to meet in dark alleys:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

What is most interesting about Mr. Skeptic is that he is probably free-lancing his efforts, not being a true professional, like Bill the BPA Hit Man certainly was (like Mr. Texas may have been ( www.ahealedplanet.net... ). The BPA Hit Man and Mr. Texas were later involved in large-scale scam activities, so it is legitimate to wonder if they were hired to do their dirty work, and they continued their careers in other fields of raping the public. What mental and spiritual pathologies cause somebody like Mr. Skeptic to come out of the woodwork and libel and slander somebody relentlessly for ten years? Was it to pursue fame as a debunker (the mainstream media loves his lies)? Was it because he once belonged to a religious cult? Many think he is being paid to do his “debunking,” but I think he may well be merely an amateur.

The trolling efforts on this thread are trivial in comparison to those efforts, but they serve to highlight how so many people out there devote their life’s energies to trying to prevent FE and an abundance-based reality from happening. That is part of the conundrum:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Wade

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

Originally posted by hinky
NRen2k5 you'll never get a response on this and we know why.

He has had plenty of responses from those he so presumptiously and ignorantly attacks....

That’s a bald-faced lie. If you know so well how Wade’s machine works and you’re so eager to defend him, then why don’t you give me something testable?

You'll be called names and people will attack for other reasons all the while not answering a very basic question.

But they DID answer all the questions and when he kept denying the evidence without presenting his reasoning some people did for obvious reasons start calling him names.

Another bald-faced lie.

Come on, how do we build a free energy machine? Well? Are you EVER going to answer that? If your science is right and you’re sooo familiar with free energy, hurry up and prove yourself!

I tried hard to stay out of this thread but everyone is stroking everyone while not one thing is being discussed about free energy and the political economic reality except to hawk web site address after web site address in a very lame attempt to prove a nonsense point.

LMFAO! Destructive and off-topic? This thread is about Free Energy. Which is bunk. Which I’m trying to get you to understand. So that hopefully you won’t waste your time and money. How is this destructive?

Let's have some facts...that's all I'm asking. No death conspiracy, forget interstellar star gas and dark matter (dark matter is what my foot hits when the lights are out from free electricity),

None whatsoever.

Yes, dark matter and dark energy are real.

But are they a source of any significant amount of energy down here on Earth? NO! You’ll be hard-pressed to find any “consensus science” that says it is, and in your search you’ll likely find more that says it isn’t.

Your saying that since dark energy is a source of limitless power based only on the fact that it exists is like me saying I can turn lead into gold just because both exist.

(Okay, actually, you could probably turn lead into gold in a nuclear reactor. However the costs involved would be much, much greater than the value of the gold produced.)

forget about how the man, government, corporations are going to buy the patents

They have...

And you can only speculate on their motives.

kill you, beat you up, kick your dog or any other silly physical thing. Don't refer me to another web site:

They do...

You still haven’t proved a single death. The best I’ve ever seen from anybody on this point is Stan Meyers. But he died of an aneurysm, not poisoning.

Just provide the drawings, blueprints, sketches, pictures

Ok!

James L. Griggs

www.rexresearch.com...

A pump. Wow. You referenced me a simple pump.

Yes, things tend to heat up when you stir them. This has been proven for decades, and probably known for centuries.

And this has… what exactly to do with free energy??????

By the way, people have already referenced me rexresearch pages in the past. Rex Research just collects and sells information. They do not care about, not do they claim any responsibility for, the validity of their information. They’re in it purely for profit. Very much like you think “big oil” is.

Minato

www.rexresearch.com...

A permanent magnet motor. That’s idea’s been around for decades. It’s a real staple of the “free energy” scam. It doesn’t work any more than an arrangement of springs would. It takes as much work for a magnet to move into another magnet’s field as it does to move out of it. Give it a push and you might get it to move for a moment, but the “motor” will quickly find a state of equilibrium and stop.

Bearden

USPO

www.rexresearch.com...

The first link talks about using Earth’s magnetic field, the others talk about using larger and smaller magnets. They can’t even get their idea straight, can they?

They’ve made a sophisticated transformer. No free energy here. I wonder if it would even compare to a conventional transformer made with the same materials.…

Alfred Hubbard

USPO Hubbard

www.rexresearch.com...

Not free energy. Explained by your own source, no less! :

“In 1919 Hubbard represented the apparatus as being capable of extracting electrical energy directly from the air, but he admitted yesterday that this had been merely a subterfuge to protect his patent rights, and that, as a matter of fact, it had been a device for extracting electrical energy from radium, by means of a series of transformers which stepped up the rays.”

You can choose to believe the latter claim or neither, but to believe the first would seem pretty silly now.

John Huston

USPO

www.rexresearch.com...

Not free. You need a source of energy to power the condensers. And the energy you obtain from the heated air will be less than that needed to operate the condensers.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Meyers

www.rexresearch.com...

A convicted felon. But interesting. It may actually work.

But considering the scale necessary for such a rig to generate any significant amount of power, I think modern windmills and solar panels would be better.

T Henry Moray

www.rexresearch.com...
www.linux-host.org...

Inconsistent and shows good signs of being a scam. For example, demonstrating that the device is sensitive by smacking the table it rests on with a hammer and seeing the light it’s powering flicker and die. As if demonstrating imperfection really makes it genuine.

Kawai

USPO

Another permanent magnet motor.

Tesla

USPO

freepatentsonline.com...
USPO

Playing with transformers and capacitors. You can generate some interesting waveforms, but you won’t get any more power out than you put in.

Joseph W. Newman

www.rexresearch.com...
v3.espacenet.com...

LMAO.

Yeah. Newman. Oh boy. If you take him seriously, then maybe you’re beyond salvation.

If his devices worked as described, it would be a novel new form of nuclear fission. And therefore not free energy, because you will still need to replace the fissile material on a regular basis.

But his devices don’t work.

I was amused when he physically assaulted a physicist on live television. But not as amused as when he claimed that God told him to marry both his secretary and her daughter.

James H. Rogers

USPO

958,829, Method and Apparatus for Producing High Frequency Oscillating Currents. J. Filed Jan. 20, 1910.
www.rexresearch.com...

I’m sorry, I can’t find what you’re talking about there. No reference that I can see on the Rex Research page, and like many of the other USPO pages, the USPO image doesn’t work.

So there!

Thanks. It’s been interesting reading. I hope you didn’t pay too much for any of it.

or even a valid thought process

My response to Tom Bedlam ( my fourth post on the page) should explain the phenomenon being exploited by these devices.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I’m not getting involved in your other arguments. But I can see you post the same garbage elsewhere as you did in this thread.

I already know you don’t understand magnets. I already know you don’t understand entropy. I already know you have a problem with authority. I already know you place a much higher burden of proof on others’ claims than you do on your own.

You don’t need to reinforce any of that knowledge.

of how this works and then we can have a test open for peer review and see if repeatable results can be obtained.

Like the foundation for such devices can possibly not be well understood by those who do the covering up.

You have yet to prove that there’s any coverup! This is just one of your problems! Trying to base your unsubstantiated arguments on other unsubstantiated arguments! And in the face of evidence to the contrary! You’re not just trying to build a house of cards in a wind storm, you’re trying to build a house of cards over thin air in a wind storm!!

Do you really think such massive organizations you can hide a truth that they are simply unaware of?

Yes. But why? If you’re onto something good, people will be beating a path to your door for it, and they’ll be the first ones to make an offer.

Do you think such a conspiracy comes about because no one knows , or have observed, about the truth?

You have yet to prove that there’s any conspiracy. I’ve lost count of the times I’ve had to remind you of this. Am I still not getting through to you?

Anything else is just smoke and mirrors and a waste of time....

I am anticipating the answer.

And despite my best efforts, you continue to insist that the smoke and mirrors are the reality and vice versa.

Because apparently anything you disagree with is an insult. No offense, but if this is the approach you take to learning, then you must have served a lot of detention time in high school.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wadefrazier3:

For the record, I put Hinky on ignore before he ever posted to this thread, as he earlier posted his insightless stuff elsewhere at ATS. I won't say the trolls are swarming yet, but it is interesting that those I ignore camp out on this thread and provide absolutely nothing of substance worth discussing, particularly as it relates to the subject matter of the thread that I began here.

Funny, your post has “troll” written all over it:
  • Boasting about putting Hinky on ignore.
  • Taking a jab at Hinky knowing you won’t be reading his/her reply.
  • Making a blanket accusation of everybody who doesn’t agree with you being a troll.

Hi:

This time every year, my Columbus essay […]

And the bull raises his tail again.…

Another whopping load to obfuscate and evade a simple request:

SHOW US HOW YOUR FREE ENERGY DEVICE WORKS.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I've knocked out all the self promoting web site Wade uses in his posting. He won't write anything worth reading here except to reference his site.

Originally posted by wadefrazier3
Hi:

This time every year, my Columbus essay

becomes very popular (for example .

That Columbus essay has everything to do with the political-economic dynamics of FE. The Columbus Myth is a key one in manufacturing the nationalistic delusions that American hold dear. Nationalism is just one of the many egocentric, scarcity-based ideologies that people are fed:

So Columbus had a free energy device on his boats. They are called sails BTW.

The “FE is impossible” exhortations of this thread’s troll has been the typical reaction of scientists to anything that conflicts with their indoctrination, whether it is the “impossibility” of powered flight:

or the “impossibility” of incandescent lighting:

This is just silly Wade. Planes do fly, incandescent lights do work. Just show me your proof of an actual FE device.

The phenomenon of Internet trolls and assorted forum snipers is also part of the political-economic dynamic of FE. I have encountered people who have devoted their LIVES to being FE trolls:

and some you don’t want to meet in dark alleys:

What is most interesting about Mr. Skeptic is that he is probably free-lancing his efforts, not being a true professional, like Bill the BPA Hit Man certainly was (like Mr. Texas may have been The BPA Hit Man and Mr. Texas were later involved in large-scale scam activities, so it is legitimate to wonder if they were hired to do their dirty work, and they continued their careers in other fields of raping the public. What mental and spiritual pathologies cause somebody like Mr. Skeptic to come out of the woodwork and libel and slander somebody relentlessly for ten years? Was it to pursue fame as a debunker (the mainstream media loves his lies)? Was it because he once belonged to a religious cult? Many think he is being paid to do his “debunking,” but I think he may well be merely an amateur.

I could care less about you past "battles". I was in a fight in the 8th grade. No one cares. This is just something to write about while avoiding the point.

The trolling efforts on this thread are trivial in comparison to those efforts, but they serve to highlight how so many people out there devote their life’s energies to trying to prevent FE and an abundance-based reality from happening. That is part of the conundrum:

Wade

We'll try to do better, but give us better info to disprove. I'm sorry, I have that wrong. You need to provide the proof of what you are claiming. Don't just link a post here to your site, put it in writing here. Not a big deal unless you have nothing to really show us.

See how short your posting really is when you don't reference you web site. Not much said about anything worth a damn either.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is my last post to this thread. I will wrap up the other threads that I began at ATS today also, and the ones that were initiated by others to discuss my work (as far back as 2004). I was banned at ATS. It took me a few days to figure out what happened. No communication to me was given. With the trolls having a field day on this thread, this is a very strange outcome. Well, ATS was kind of nice while it lasted, but apparently my posts are not welcome here. I may find another forum to actively post to one day. For all of you who contributed positively to the discussions, I thank you for your contributions, and maybe together was can make the world a better place. For all the trolls out there, they can feel good about a job well done.

Good bye,

Wade

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wade.

Can you take a hint?
  • You spammed the thread with links to your site.
  • You failed to answer simple, basic questions.
  • You refused to supply proof of a working “free energy” device.
  • You libelled and slandered me and others who disputed your claims.

This sort of behaviour is not welcome on most forums, and I can only imagine that at least one of these things motivated the administration to ban you.

I only regret not knowing whether you’re delusional, a scam artist, or just a very dedicated troll. There is no fourth possibility.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wade:

It's been fun. I wish you would have had a better grasp of actually saying something and not just self promoting. Maybe you have some ideas, you need to post them in short bullet points. If I want to actually go elsewhere and read what you have to say in all it's glorious detail, I would go to your site. The problem is, the conversation, be it as it may, is here and not there.

Calling people names for not agreeing with you is just silly. Everyone that has a grasp on reality and see the foolhardy nature of gimmicks or just scams, are not trolls. You are stating something as a fact when it's not, and you have not produced anything to even start a decent conversation about. Oh well....

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Is there anyway we can find out why you were banned?

I really enjoyed this thread. I'll be sorry to see it end.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Free energy has been around for ever they have been putting the stifle on this
since the days of Nicola Tesla big oil and big energy won't see things any other way than the way they see it if you would like to know more about free energy machines and theory lookup for starters

Lenz's law
en.wikipedia.org...'s_law

if you have access to neodymium magnets try this drop a penny through a
copper pipe it should take 1 second or less to fall to the floor next take a
small neodymium magnets and drop it through the copper pipe and it will take considerably longer to drop the pipe must be copper and the magnet must be a neo dymium. this is a hand on example of Lenz's law which is just an expansion on the the work done by faraday on faradays law

below is a link to some work created by a fellow named Bruce De Palma
the one shown is a variation on the homopolar generator keep in mind this guy had a history of substance abuse and so on and for all his brilliance with electronics he had a damaged moral compass
depalma.pair.com...

The link below is for David Hamel Technologies hamel is another free energy inventor and advocate
jnaudin.free.fr...

And the link below is a site with a historical time line that has inventors and there names this goes way back in history and keeps up with current developments at any rate whether you believe in this or not it is a good read if you are into electronics and tinkering and building..
www.phact.org...

Respectfully
GEO

[edit on 10/17/2007 by geocom]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abbadon777:
Is there anyway we can find out why you were banned?

Aside from spamming and trolling?

I really enjoyed this thread. I'll be sorry to see it end.

I enjoyed it too. The truth finally prevailed. Rational thinkers can now breathe a sigh of relief and move on.

Originally posted by geocom:
Free energy has been around for ever

No, it hasn’t. The best we can do is “free to me” energy – i.e. at present, renewable energy that ultimately comes from the sun. Like hydroelectric dams and solar panels.

they have been putting the stifle on this since the days of Nicola Tesla

There’s nothing to stifle. You can’t summon energy or matter out of nowhere.

big oil and big energy won't see things any other way than the way they see it

Yeah, namely REALITY. Science has a way of dispelling silly notions.

if you would like to know more about free energy machines and theory lookup for starters

Lenz's law
en.wikipedia.org...'s_law

Lenz’s law doesn’t violate the laws of thermodynamics. You only get as much energy out as you put in. And in the real world, you end up with less useful energy because some is wasted producing heat, etc.

if you have access to neodymium magnets try this drop a penny through a
copper pipe it should take 1 second or less to fall to the floor next take a
small neodymium magnets and drop it through the copper pipe and it will take considerably longer to drop the pipe must be copper and the magnet must be a neo dymium. this is a hand on example of Lenz's law which is just an expansion on the the work done by faraday on faradays law

Congratulations, you just discovered magnetism. It obeys the laws of thermodynamics, by the way. No free energy to be found there.

below is a link to some work created by a fellow named Bruce De Palma
the one shown is a variation on the homopolar generator keep in mind this guy had a history of substance abuse and so on and for all his brilliance with electronics he had a damaged moral compass
depalma.pair.com...

He’s a con artist, or doesn’t understand the difference between apparent, reactive and real power. Or both.

The link below is for David Hamel Technologies hamel is another free energy inventor and advocate
jnaudin.free.fr...

A fun exercise in geometry, but as I already pointed out, magnets are not a source of free energy, no matter how you arrange them. Think of a magnet like a three-dimensional spring.

And the link below is a site with a historical time line that has inventors and there names this goes way back in history and keeps up with current developments at any rate whether you believe in this or not it is a good read if you are into electronics and tinkering and building..
www.phact.org...

That page is hilarious. Just two points down the list, the author dropkicks himself in the mouth. Da Vinci was a debunker of perpetual motion / free energy, not a proponent. Sure, over history dozens if not hundreds of inventors have fooled themselves – or tried to fool others – into believing that they could create machines that exhibit perpetual motion or draw energy out of nowhere.

Edit: I take back what I said about the site. It appears as though the author himself understands that free energy is impossible. In that case his inclusion of da Vinci on the list is forgivable, though I still believe him to be mistaken on da Vinci’s motives.

But that doesn’t change the fact that it’s impossible.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Won't bother with rest of post. Enough already said.

Originally posted by geocom

www.phact.org...

Respectfully
GEO

You did read the fine print at the bottom of his page:

www.phact.org...

This is more interesting than the page you listed, IMHO. Here's a guy willing to put money where other people just talk.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I personally don't believe in this I guess I didn't get across my point very well
I will say that I always try to keep an open mind about these subjects as the laws theories and facts of science change after all it wasn't long ago that pluto was a planet now it's not..

as far as the free energy has been around forever comment goes
I should have said the idea has been around forever

The point with the magnet and copper pipe was to illustrate Lenz's law at work as far as discovering magnetism since copper is a non ferrous metal wouldn't it be electromotive force causing the slow down due to the change in
the magnetic environment (Faradays Law) (environment again cause copper is non ferrous)and the EMF produces a current whose magnetic field opposes
the change that created it.

and even though the page I linked to is full of a lot of bunk there is also some good real knowledge the guy even states in the lead in that he doesn't beleive in this either just likes to research the subject

also the big oil and power company statement was only meant to point out the if there was a better way they still wouldn't let it happen until they were ready

NRen2K5,
drop me a u2u and explain your 3d spring I haven't heard that way of explaining a magnet but would like to for sure I enjoy talking about this stuff and am always up to learning more

at any rate was just adding two more cents to the conversation..

GEO

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by geocom
Hey guys,

I personally don't believe in this I guess I didn't get across my point very well
I will say that I always try to keep an open mind about these subjects as the laws theories and facts of science change after all

Okay, well, you’re wrong, but at least you’ll admit as much.

Scientific knowledge doesn’t so much change as it gets added on to. A hypothesis has to be tested and replicated before it can become a theory, a theory has to be rigorously proven before it can become a proof, and so on. Science itself doesn’t change, so much as some theories fare better than others in the long run and in face of new theories. Now, conservation of energy isn’t just some theory. It’s a law. It’s proven so solidly that we know it applies everywhere. Even down to the levels of quantum mechanics, where we’ve identified the particles that are reponsible for most kinds of “energy” we see.

it wasn't long ago that pluto was a planet now it's not.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. In the last two years, nothing has changed in what we know about Pluto. All that has changed is the astronomical definition of what a “planet” is. Think of it like the island of Greenland. One of these years, it could be declared its own continent, but for now, it’s just an island. What you call it doesn’t change what it is.

as far as the free energy has been around forever comment goes
I should have said the idea has been around forever

True. Like immortality, alchemy, etc.

The point with the magnet and copper pipe was to illustrate Lenz's law at work as far as discovering magnetism since copper is a non ferrous metal wouldn't it be electromotive force causing the slow down due to the change in
the magnetic environment (Faradays Law) (environment again cause copper is non ferrous)and the EMF produces a current whose magnetic field opposes
the change that created it.

Very good. I’ve underestimated you. You seemt to know what you’re talking about, but I guess like me, you sometimes have trouble putting it into words.

also the big oil and power company statement was only meant to point out the if there was a better way they still wouldn't let it happen until they were ready

With all the money they have, they can get ready very quickly.

NRen2K5,
drop me a u2u and explain your 3d spring I haven't heard that way of explaining a magnet but would like to for sure I enjoy talking about this stuff and am always up to learning more

There’s not really anything to it. It’s just a mental image I encourage to simplify how a magnet works. It’s to illustrate that it isn’t a power source so much as it simply reacts to force in a predetermined way.

at any rate was just adding two more cents to the conversation.

It would seem that the exchange rate is favourable, then. To use the saying for the nth time, you have an open mind, but not so open that your brain has fallen out.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Id like to describe a low tech device that can create vast amounts of energy almost free and pollution free. (I'd draw a picture but I'm still a novice with computers so bear with me). Many of our population centers are located along coastlines that have underwater currents such as the Japan current off the coast of California that flows south at about 5 knots. Imagine two underwater windmills about the size of a football field with their blades arranged so they would spin in opposite directions. Hook them together on an axle with a differential between them. Easy to find in any junkyard. Where the driveshaft goes you mount a geneterator and run the wires inland. You anchor one side to the ocean floor and the other to floats that would hold it upright. The reason for the two watermill blades going in opposite directions is so the whole device wouldn't tear itself off the ocean floor. You make it big enough so a whale or a school of fish could safely pass between the blades without harm. Mount it deep enough in the water so it would pose no threat to shipping. Let me know if you can find any flaws with it. If I had the time and money I would build one myself, put a video of it on you tube and watch the fur fly at enron. Can anybody tell me how to put one of those faces on my reply. I tried to click and drag and to copy and paste but it didnt work.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join