It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searl Effect Generator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

Im sure you have all heard of John R R Searl, inventor of the SEG and IGV. Anyway im an avid reader of this site but have not seen any posts about him, so as im a researcher in his technology i would like to point out a few areas of interest to you all interested in free / alternative energy

www.searlsolution.com
www.swallowcommand.com

Also you can do a search on PESWIKI or WIKIPEDIA.

This technology is REAL and WORKS. Sceptic welcome, just sit back and keep an eye on youtube or the above sites.

peace.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by 1234567]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thanks. Free energy is always interesting!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Already making his life story?

Can, will, is capable of...

Do I really need to add anything else?

OK... Seems like a lot to SWALLOW till one starts to hear the word 'does'...

Kind of makes you appreciate the true genius of Tesla.

His free technology has been in use for how long?

[edit on 5-7-2007 by golemina]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
free energy cannot be created by mechanical or magnetic means.
period.

however, zero point energy and vacuum energy are an entirely different story. however, those forms of energy are still years off.

this is just garbage.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I find your answer a little strange giving that you have no evidence to support your claims.....that magnets cannot produce free energy / zero point energy.

I dont mind a sceptic, but to say it doesnt work. Period...well i will be laughing when the new video of John's device hits youtube....Oh that will be great.....all you non believers...i cant wait to hear your debunking comments on this one!

You will believe, like all the others, it will just take an amazing video to prove it.

The SEG is a prime mover.....it does not create or destroy energy (violation of the 1st law of thermodynamics) its is a way to control the flow of energy into a useful form of electrical current.

watch this space.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by 1234567]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Holding my breath.

That's all well and good 1234567... DO show us a WORKING device.

I have multiple applications for a prime mover today.

I couldn't help but notice you didn't pick up on my comments about N. Teslas ALREADY existing... ALREADY working... ALREADY in use free energy devices.

So do you see the public going down to Lowe's to pick up their Searl for the home? Should I start the queue soon?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Maybe I missed something in the demonstration video I found on YouTube, but could someone explain to me how this device is different than a conventional motor?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Oh yeah, yet another hoaxer with the hand open for money. From Searl's site:

Most critically, John needs funds to realise the development of a working SEG prototype. Your contribution to the Searl Solution is an investment towards a better World and a brighter future for our children. There are many ways in which you can contribute, including becoming a member, purchasing products from our store, simply making a contribution or even becoming a sponsorship partner. But first ....

The guy DOES NOT HAVE A FREE ENERGY machine, plain and simple. If he did, we would not need money.

How more naive can you get people? if free energy was a possibility, we would already have it. The politicians that govern this world are not mad...they may support the big oil companies, but if someone can help find free energy, his name will remain in history as the most important person ever! What better motive for a politician?

EDIT:

I would like to add that using magnets is not free energy: magnets wear out, their energy is not infinite.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by masterp]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Oh yeah, yet another hoaxer with the hand open for money. From Searl's site:

Most critically, John needs funds to realise the development of a working SEG prototype. Your contribution to the Searl Solution is an investment towards a better World and a brighter future for our children. There are many ways in which you can contribute, including becoming a member, purchasing products from our store, simply making a contribution or even becoming a sponsorship partner. But first ....

The guy DOES NOT HAVE A FREE ENERGY machine, plain and simple. If he did, we would not need money.

How more naive can you get people? if free e.nergy was a possibility, we would already have it. The politicians that govern this world are not mad...they may support the big oil companies, but if someone can help find free energy, his name will remain in history as the most important person ever! What better motive for a politician?

EDIT:

I would like to add that using magnets is not free energy: magnets wear out, their energy is not infinite.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by masterp]

The motive of politicians is money. You really think they would just let a free energy device come into production?
Not the politicians, but the big bankers, oil companies, battery companies, energy companies.

Magnets would be a great source of energy if it could be harnessed as Steorn has claimed. Magnets last hundreds of years which is more than any of us will live. They also can be easily remagnetized. Free energy? The classification is irrelevant. I think there are many free energy devices which have been invented and have been surpressed. No scientist have debunked Joe Newmans machine. He's still trying to get a patent 30 years later poor guy.
Go look through the many patents online which describe ways to harness energy from earth. Its not free energy we are after, its the available energy all around us. There's not even a debate anymore that the energy around us exist, its finding a medium or method to transfer it into useable current. If tesla could do it 100 years ago we can too.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
The motive of politicians is money.

Perhaps, but writing yourself in history books is also a motive, as history proves.

You really think they would just let a free energy device come into production?
Not the politicians, but the big bankers, oil companies, battery companies, energy companies.

I don't see anyone stopping Steorn or Searl or 100s of others claiming free energy.

Magnets would be a great source of energy if it could be harnessed as Steorn has claimed. Magnets last hundreds of years which is more than any of us will live.

Reality says though that magnets do not work the way Searl says. There is just no way to construct an 'infinite' magnetic drive.

They also can be easily remagnetized.

Yeah, and with what energy?

Free energy? The classification is irrelevant. I think there are many free energy devices which have been invented and have been surpressed.

No free energy devices have ever been constructed or suppressed. Don't believe every nutty conspiracist out there.

No scientist have debunked Joe Newmans machine.

I do not see him suppressed or anything. What happened? is he a hoaxer?

He's still trying to get a patent 30 years later poor guy.
Go look through the many patents online which describe ways to harness energy from earth.

Patents don't mean anything, especially in the US.

Its not free energy we are after, its the available energy all around us.

But most, if not all, free energy investors claim overunity...for example, Newman claims 1000% efficiency. That's free energy.

There's not even a debate anymore that the energy around us exist, its finding a medium or method to transfer it into useable current. If tesla could do it 100 years ago we can too.

Tesla did many things, but he did not invent a free energy machine. In the conspiracy turmoil, the truth about Tesla has been greatly twisted.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi all,

im not trying to get you to invest. Im not trying to flame any of you. I am just informing fellow ATSers of this up and commnig device. The youtube videos, if you read about the info, are powered, a mock-up and was only built to extract information for the patent.

Now the SEG is not a perpetual motion device, as you said because it uses magnets that eventually wear out, but we are talking 50, maybe 100 years time.

A prototype is currently under construction (not the one you saw on youtube). That is a demo only to show that the rollers will continue to rotate around the plate and not fly off as so many people have seen when trying to replicate John's SEG.

All is ask is you skeptics keep an eye and ear on this, because the prototype will be finished within months, and will output 15Kw without any electrical input as we know.

Im not asking you to believe, just to open your mind and appreciate that other people are working 10 hours/day to get technology like this out to the masses in the face of corrupt organisations that dont want the SEG out on the market.

Peace.

P.S - im fully aware of Teslas devices, but thats not the discussion here, the SEG is. Oh and are you aware of the IGV ? Antigravitational effects of an SEG ?

One more thing - the prototype currently being built has a cost estimate of nearly $1 million....now consider that....if John searl had all that money and this was a hoax, why would he be spending all of it on the prototype, and not himself. Interesting thought! And also the SEG is not a hobby project that we could all build at home, it requiers complex calculations, and the highest skilled engineers to build each roller set. You know the SEG materials cannot exceed 0.05g in error. Now thats tough, even with todays equipment.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by 1234567]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
Now the SEG is not a perpetual motion device, as you said because it uses magnets that eventually wear out, but we are talking 50, maybe 100 years time.

Which is not possible, but, alas, let us hear you.

A prototype is currently under construction (not the one you saw on youtube). That is a demo only to show that the rollers will continue to rotate around the plate and not fly off as so many people have seen when trying to replicate John's SEG.

An internet video is not proof of anything. Calls us when Searl powers his house from his devices.

Im not asking you to believe, just to open your mind and appreciate that other people are working 10 hours/day to get technology like this out to the masses in the face of corrupt organisations that dont want the SEG out on the market.

Care to share which corrupt organizations don't want the SEG out on the market? and what exactly did they do to stop Searl?

P.S - im fully aware of Teslas devices, but thats not the discussion here, the SEG is. Oh and are you aware of the IGV ? Antigravitational effects of an SEG ?

Magnetism has nothing to do with gravity.

One more thing - the prototype currently being built has a cost estimate of nearly $1 million....now consider that....

Oh yeah? proof? I say it costs $100.

if John searl had all that money and this was a hoax, why would he be spending all of it on the prototype, and not himself. Interesting thought!

That's a big IF.

And also the SEG is not a hobby project that we could all build at home, it requiers complex calculations, and the highest skilled engineers to build each roller set. You know the SEG materials cannot exceed 0.05g in error. Now thats tough, even with todays equipment.

Bah, I say it requires much more, especially since it does not work and it will never work.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So let me get this right...

Are you saying that because a component on a machine MIGHT wear out... that the sum total of what the machine provides can't be considered 'free'?

Wow! TOUGH crowd.

Meanwhile back to reality...

Tesla's AC generators DO indeed provide free energy... especially when driven by falling water.

Just because our society chooses not to use it locally where it would do the most good... but insists on plugging into an insane electrical grid where basically 90% of the output is lost...

And isn't really a reflection of the nature of Teslas device... but our own technological ineptitude.

Meanwhile with Searls device... though the marketing glossy descriptions might at first glance be quiet exciting...

The fact that there STILL isn't a working device, the inventor is seeking funds, that there is even a whisper of (endless yada yada yada efforts of) obtaining patents...

Doesn't do much to solidify Searls reputation.

As to 'suppressing' information... ALL of the federal agencies are involved in such activities. Just pick an acronym... ANY acronym and they ARE involved in suppressing information in their respective field(s) of endeavor.

It's also fair to say that anyone with any real experience in/exposure to fabrication will flat out tell you that it simply doesn't take THAT much time to fabricate ANY device.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by golemina]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've heard of this years ago. In fact we may have discussed the SEG here at ATS before. Either on this forum or the old ikonboard one.

At the AmericanAntigravity website there is also a lot of info on the SEG.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Magnetism has nothing to do with gravity.

I never said the searl was legit, but hearing you say this confirms for me you know nothing about magnetism, gravity, or free energy extraction for that matter.

I do not see him suppressed or anything. What happened? is he a hoaxer?

Don't see him supressed? Have you even read anything on this guy? Many scientist have confirmed his machine does exactly what he claims. Its claiming more in than out, but the energy is coming from the zero point, not appearing from nothing.

video.google.com...

Tell me this video is bs.

The following is the original letter from Thomas Bearden regarding energy machine inventor Joseph Newman's pioneering work:

"Mr. Newman is a successful inventor with patented, marketed inventions. He is level-headed, sober, sane, and reliable. Further, he does have a very good Theory to explain what he has done. Many Doctors of Physics and Doctors of Electrical Engineering have already visited him, seen and tested the Motor, examined his Theory, and come away convinced that Joe Newman has what he says he has.

"As one might expect, the patent commissioners' responses have been totally inappropriate. Joe Newman has yet to have a fair shake, and he certainly deserves a patent, simply on the credentials of the scientists and engineers who have already examined the device and testified that it works.

"Newman's machine is clean as a newborn baby and non-polluting. In production it will be simple, cheap, practical, and imminently affordable by the average person.

"For that very reason, the entire massive energy cartel and control groups of the world are arrayed against him. They will see to it that Newman is destroyed unless powerful assistance and countermeasures are taken immediately. As you so well understand, Joe Newman doesn't have a TECHNICAL problem; he has a POLITICAL problem."

----- THOMAS BEARDEN, 1984

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Freezer]

[edit on 8-7-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hi Guys

first things first - masterep - it is clear you know nothing about gravity. I have studies Astrophysics and pshyics at masters level. Gravity is the only force of nature that we currently cannot explain 100%.

Magnetism has a lot to do with gravity.....but i am not going to shout and moan at you, only suggest reading some astrophysics books for a more in depth explination before you comment further! That will at least give you a starting point on current accepted theories of gravity.

So back to the SEG, it is of course difficult for people to accept John Searl's claims. However, time will tell, and i am very optimistic....so keep watching youtube and swallowcommand for updates on the new prototype.

Oh and masterep....$100 to build that SEG prototype....i challenge you to try...you will fail, and i would bet $1 million on that! Have you any idea of the way to magnetise the plates in order to make these rollers rotate? Have you any idea the cost involved to buy the magnetising equipment to do this task ? Oh and not forgetting the materials......rare earth materials....read about them....namely neodymium...inherant voltage naturally....hmmm. Im not trying to flame you, just please do some more background reading before making comments.

BTW - just like to say this is a great forum, and 99% of time great people. Keep it up ATS!

Peace.

P.S - You can see that John Searl has met Thomas Bearden...check out swallowcommandin the gallery/witnesses section and you will see a photo of them both.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by 1234567]

[edit on 10-7-2007 by 1234567]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Paul Brown letter explaining SEG, after building one.!!!

seg report

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
I never said the searl was legit, but hearing you say this confirms for me you know nothing about magnetism, gravity, or free energy extraction for that matter.

Challenge me. I am into physics as well.

Don't see him supressed? Have you even read anything on this guy? Many scientist have confirmed his machine does exactly what he claims. Its claiming more in than out, but the energy is coming from the zero point, not appearing from nothing.

Has he got any proof? videos are not proof. Does he power his house from this? his car?

Tell me this video is bs.

This video is bs.

Videos are not proof.

"Mr. Newman is a successful inventor with patented, marketed inventions. He is level-headed, sober, sane, and reliable. Further, he does have a very good Theory to explain what he has done. Many Doctors of Physics and Doctors of Electrical Engineering have already visited him, seen and tested the Motor, examined his Theory, and come away convinced that Joe Newman has what he says he has.

Not convincing enough...some people said that some people are convinced that some people have seen it...no real proof.

"For that very reason, the entire massive energy cartel and control groups of the world are arrayed against him. They will see to it that Newman is destroyed unless powerful assistance and countermeasures are taken immediately. As you so well understand, Joe Newman doesn't have a TECHNICAL problem; he has a POLITICAL problem."

If that was the case, we would not be alive right now.

And Thomas Bearden is another known hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
Hi Guys

first things first - masterep - it is clear you know nothing about gravity. I have studies Astrophysics and pshyics at masters level. Gravity is the only force of nature that we currently cannot explain 100%.

You don't. It's clear from your writing style.

Magnetism has a lot to do with gravity.....but i am not going to shout and moan at you, only suggest reading some astrophysics books for a more in depth explination before you comment further! That will at least give you a starting point on current accepted theories of gravity.

You are funny, you know that? gravity is the curving of spacetime, magnetism is the flow of electrons through a metal. Gee...

Oh and masterep....$100 to build that SEG prototype....i challenge you to try...you will fail, and i would bet $1 million on that! Have you any idea of the way to magnetise the plates in order to make these rollers rotate? Have you any idea the cost involved to buy the magnetising equipment to do this task ? Oh and not forgetting the materials......rare earth materials....read about them....namely neodymium...inherant voltage naturally....hmmm. Im not trying to flame you, just please do some more background reading before making comments.

I am sorry, but I have read everything on Searl, and the rollers can not simply rotate like that. It's not possible to magnetise the plates in such a way that this thing can work.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Its a shame you devote your time to debunking things you know nothing about. So you have read all about John Searl, so tell me, where did he live in the 1960's?, why was he arrested in the 1960's ? and did you know that professor Searl proved that magnets act in waves ? These are quite easy starter questions!

Oh and just because i made a typo does not mean i didnt study Astrophysics and Physics. Im well informed when it comes to classical theories, quantum mechanics, dirac theory, fourier transform, keplers laws, schrödinger wave equation etc etc.....shall i continue or is this not covered in your physics 101 books ?

Magnetism and Gravity - nothing in common.....have you ever heard about superconductors ? If im not mistaken, they have magnetic properties, and also, if im not mistaken, they can counter the effects of gravity too.....blimey....what might that mean ! Jeez. Get a grip man!

Anyway keep up your debunking, im not here to convert you, its not a religion as has been stated before. Believe or not, people like you just give us more determination to complete our goals.

you will believe in the end, i promise.

Peace.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join