It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searl Effect Generator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
free energy cannot be created by mechanical or magnetic means.

however, zero point energy and vacuum energy are an entirely different story. however, those forms of energy are still years off.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I find it strange that Searl claims his first model was made at his work and on his landlady's kitchen table and now it needs very high precision engineering. This is from memory so correct me if I am wrong.

And don't get me started on Joe Newman. He has a motor that produces good torque at low rpm. Unfortunately he doesn't know the difference between torque and power.

Masterp has been correct in all he has said in this thread although there might be some link between superconductors and gravity. Where is Ning Li and her research now? She has had several articles about her in New Scientist, who aren't exactly AmericanAntigravity.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am convinced that the biggest barrier to building an SEG is not the cost, it is the knowledge of how to build one.

As things sit, a person could have literally billions of dollars to drop on trying to build this thing and would fail simply owing to the lack of knowing anything about the device specific enough to replicate it. Therefore, cost is not the real limiting factor. Someone might very well claim that an SEG could be built for a few hundred dollars, but owing to lack of anyone other than Searl and co. knowing how to build one, it's not something that anyone here could hope to prove false, so what good does it do for people who think otherwise to bet them that they can't?

But hey... if someone wants to explain how the magnetic fields are situated around the magnets unambiguously enough that one can with certainty be able to measure their own degree of success or failure in just that regard, then those sorts of challenges make a lot more sense. One might very well be right that building the magnetizer costs millions, but without even knowing what the exact magnetization pattern is in the first place, it's really not the money that's an issue.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I stumbled upon a patent while researching flywheel energy storage systems and when I saw the drawings, I was immediately reminded of the SEG... I'm not saying that there is any direct correlation between this device and the SEG, but they seem to share an uncanny resemblence to one another. Here's the link to the patent: www.google.com...=onepage&q=gyroscopic%20magnetic%20flywheel&f=false
Thoughts?

YT

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I created perpetual energy conversion device, simple and historical! m.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join