It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO dogfight - Multple witnesses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Perhaps our friend GhostRaven has delivered on his hoax promise?

Not judging of course, but this would seem to be just about on the same "level" of what we saw of him... Anyone think he'd be capable of convincing Rense?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
I really have a strong feeling that each of those statements was written by the same one person.

Ditto on that and everything else you said. I was going to do this as an edit, but it seems that feature is not back yet. I thought they all had the happy hillbilly sound to them, could be because they all live in the same neck of the woods.. Pretty interesting though. I agree it sounds as if they were all careful to include very specific details that tie each together, without being too obvious of course.

Good observation.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Rhain, does it matter whether aliens come from Alpha Centauri, Mars, or bloody Antarctica?
It is still highly improbable that they would have a little dogfight on our planet.
Don't bother replying to this, as this will be my last post in this thread.

Grey Basket, your reply definetely did give me some food for thought.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
Anyone think he'd be capable of convincing Rense?

The source is Brian Vike, not Rense. Rense is just passing along the story.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well ...... i saw a similar thing in march over the south of England !! I posted it on here and i got ignored , im glad i have read this !!!!

git

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I posted this because there are ALOT of ufo stories happening lately. This seems to verify that activity is increasing and some people just happened to be close to something that got out of hand.

The multiple witnesses do not sound like the same person trying to perpetrate a hoax. This is the first time I've heard someone mention a sonic boom and it's interesting it's from the ship that was "hit" in the first place and dove into the lake. It sounds like some part of their technology was broken, they went to a sort of "backup" system, came back out of the water extremely aggressive. cocked and loaded, slapped the triangle ship around and then shot off for repairs or whatever it had to do.. The sonic boom comment seemed to seal it for me after the sound description of the ship falling...

Also about the rense.com link.. someone said it was a bad place to post from... open your mind and understand there is viable information flowing through all portals. You have to eat the meat and leave the bones.
b

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I have a digital stills camera and an old fashioned camcorder. If there was a UFO fight outside right now I'm not sure I could get a "good" film of it.

OK, but if you had two hours to get something, you don't think you could? You'd fumble for your camera for two hours? With two hours you could have found a professional photographer.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by TheComte]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
TheComte

its kinda easy for you to say.

i'm sure it was a stunning moment when they saw something in the skies wich might be a Ufo dogfight.

i'm sure they would look it and never though to take a photo or a video. and later curse them self to not fix a pic or video cuz they never though of it. it happens to all of us. we are just humans and trying to comprehend whats going on in the skies.

beside .. to take a pic at teh skies and ufos battling are at probable very high up in the atmosphere and not all photo devices or cam video recorder has the resolution or focus to get a decent image. unnless you got a very very expensive Digital cam or video cam

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I bet if someone had a video of it, it would have been marked fake instantly.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
Hmmm going on for hours and no footage, no photos, no nothing. Sounds very fishy to me. So they had avideo camera and it didnt record it clearly. Noone else had a camera phone, digital camera, or other video camera. All of those people, went on forever, and noone recorded it??

Well whether the film was blurry or not, one would STILL be able to make out "lights" and considering how many there were it would be EASY to see that there was something NOT normal about those "lights". So perhaps or perhaps not it is all a BS story and not a very good one at that. I mean, a couple of hours i think i also heard... and NO television station had time to get there?? Hmmmm... Nope, i don't believe a word of it. I also do night video and i can promise you, whether blurry or not you WILL see something for goodness sake.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
I really have a strong feeling that each of those statements was written by th esame one person.

There seems to be something very similar about the personality and writing style of the witness.

I am by no means a writing, speech analysist, it is just something that appears to me. Maybe someone with real knowledge in that area could tell me if I am right or wrong.

Yes, the same person OR, if it is real, which i honestly doubt, one person wrote HIS OWN version of the story and this is why it sounds so similar.

So someone said, "and they came from the sky all shiny and were flying in circles"
The reporter states, "there were hundereds of them, flying around, all different colours, shooting and shouting and drinking and scaring the dogs as they flew by stealing granny's sweet potatoe pie"

We know how reporters are!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Interesting indeed, but it does sound a little too good to be true. I also agree that any pics or video that were taken would be worth looking at, blurry or not. It's too bad that there are so many hoaxes going on these days, maybe it all a ploy to be able to better discredit "real footage". Hope to hear more on this one.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I agree,a little too good to be true. I think i'll stick with the mahabharata . Best description of a ufo battle yet i think.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If it did happen i think it is more likely to be a hologram than a real alien dogfight. That being said why would they put on a hologram show?

I've read that the chemtrailing in some places could distribute materials that could make a canvas out of open air. There are so many coincidences.

The reason i don't think it was aliens is because its a little crude for advanced life forms. Even if they did fight, knowing that they are probably fast why would they need to or want to fight so low in our atmosphere or need to fight at all.

or maybe its a hoax:p

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
The reason i don't think it was aliens is because its a little crude for advanced life forms.

Perhaps like us the rate of advance of their technology far outpaced their social and mental evolution as a species? It's not unfeasible to imagine that they could go from their stone age to their inter stellar age without really changing the nature of their driving force.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought

Well I keep coming back to the Dickinson North Dakota dogfight video which I don't think is fake at all.
www.hbccufo.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Very good possibilities described by all of you..
what if..
these ships were more like hotrods, with teenage aliens playing chicken.
Note no craft destroyed..just bumped..just the way teenage humans do at times..when we were all wild and reckless.
we always portray aliens as Wise and all knowing..
I am sure they reproduce..and they are all flesh..like us..and if they have been here such a long time have families ..they have to hand the keys to car over to the kid sometime..

what if..

They are just telling us or our military ..Johnnny..come out and playyyy...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It is premature to rule out the possiblitlty of a dog fight in our skys between UFO's. As it is now, humans will fight humans at the farthest reaches where humans are. The US is fighting a war clear across the globe, as far away as we can fight. So, why would it be so absurd that an Alien spices would be fighting out on the fontier of thier "reach" over thier know worlds.

WIth the amount of attention that this would have got in the local area, it should be as easy as walking around and saying, "did you see/hear the UFO on X date" If a sonic boom was heard, as multiople reports indicate, then a GREAT MANY people will have heard it, and sonic booms don't happen without and object in the sky to break it, so this would be the first step to prove that something was in fact in the air, then we must go about proving that it was other-worldly.

Or... Mabye is was the Gray's fighting off the inhabitaints of the Chadsquito drone?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by RandomThought

Well I keep coming back to the Dickinson North Dakota dogfight video which I don't think is fake at all.
www.hbccufo.org...

Very cool. Echos what i said about the "blurry" video. If the sky is black and there are lights, regardless of how "blurry" or out of focus the video or pics are, it would be EASY to see something is there!

Cool link. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
www.hbccufo.org...

Thanks for posting that Riot. That guy and the video seem 100% authentic. I do wish he would have gone ahead and switched to the night shot, but it's still good footage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join