It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird movie trailer (any hints?) Cloverfield

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valdimer
Hey man, it's all cool to me. I read the callsheet, and thought it was pretty cool. I've never seen one before, so it was kinda neat to get a glimpse as to how things are done.

I was just giving a heads up on the Parmount thing though. No worries.

its cool i didnt mean anything if thats what came across

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
www.1-18-08news.com...

check this site out it seems to have te est information and most up to date, the latest is that some people are saying that you can kind figure out what the movie is based on the aduditions which were based on similar movies

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
www.1-18-08news.com...

...check this site out...

Yup, this is one of the best resources out there.

Good site, good staff, and they're on top of the news really quick, if not breaking it themselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here's something neat, if you guys haven't tried it already.

when you type in www.youcantdrinkjustsix.com, it takes you right to a NOAA site about something called a "bloop".

Now, normally I would pay this no mind, but on the slusho website, in slusho talk, one of those neat little characters will pop up and say, simply, bloop.

What do you guys think about this?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
OK so i though it was about time someone posted the actual trailer here so heres a link to a nice little website thats not from apple
www.movieweb.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
bad news or good news i dont know but the official website has been taken down, it now point to paramount only so if you missed it tough luck you might find some mirrors at some sites.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
um it seems tht they did some updates to the website its back up now, wait like 6 mins and you'll get a treat

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

um it seems tht they did some updates to the website its back up now, wait like 6 mins and you'll get a treat

Well that scared the crap out of me.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
For more news on the JJsaurus head over to www.aintitcool.com... and read on looks like its coming toguether

man it feels like i'm the only one who gives a crap about this movie

[edit on 9/1/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

man it feels like i'm the only one who gives a crap about this movie

[edit on 9/1/2007 by razor1000]

Keep the info coming, I'm paying attention.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Whats up with dragon wars? this looks like a preview of SLUSHO.
you know i wouldnt be surprised if they are similar hollywood is always doing this anyone remeber deep impact and armagedon?
but anyways i do want to see this movie i hope its not going to be a rehash of reing of fire and hopefully a hell of a lot better that that stupid movie. although that would easily be accomplished even by kung pow

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, this thread was the first I've heard of the movie... I just watched the trailer and read all the replies here.

It looks pretty gooood! A nice concept with the hand helds too, it might work out well.

I'm looking forward to see another trailer though! :p

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
well its been a while since anything new has happened with this movie but the rumr is there may be a trailer for it on resident evil so that another reason for me to go watch that movie haha

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
hey ther there is a new site for you to look at
tagruato.jp... yes its another viral site this one claims to be the owner of slusho but look at what they are doing
:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
hey ther there is a new site for you to look at
tagruato.jp... yes its another viral site this one claims to be the owner of slusho but look at what they are doing
:bnghd:

SR

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Anyone think what exacatly is the monster will be found out by december? seeing the movie comes out in janurary someone somewhere will probably discover what it is or get screenshots.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
judging by everything i've read about this i dont think we will ever see the monster in the movie we might see a leg or claw or silouette but not the whole thing mainly because of the budget but i think we will get a lot of shots from people turning into some kind of mutant beasties
as for those raptor things same goes as well but i expect this to be more character driven.

the whole slusho backstory is trying to fill in the gaps of the story but i dont think it will reveal the monster either this is another zilla type monster where they want to hide it for as long as possible so that when people see it they will be blown away.

what is very interesting to me is that when you search for noriko yoshida you get a lot of sites that have to do with DNA research, i guess its probably a flule or they are really trying to make a connection to the real world

[edit on 10/5/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There is a new Photo on the official site. If you flip it over there is loads of Japaniese (maybe) writing on the back.

Can anyone translate it???
It's probably just a menu but who knows.

It say's 3912 in the bottom right corner.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

thats been done already you will have to look for it in the net or it may be over at \film

anyway its a recipy and thats how they got to the new website:w:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey finally something worth posting here about this.

if you wanna see the new trailer and posibly what the title is go see beowulf it will be out with it

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join