It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird movie trailer (any hints?) Cloverfield

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

this is the english video its dissapeared from live leak but someone managed to get it on you tube.

what i like is the different takes on the same thing, if anything i'd say they are kinda making fun of us that way.

[edit on 1/7/2008 by razor1000]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I loved this movie (and, surprisingly, so did my girlfriend, who I took to see it) . After watching it for a first time, I read that, during the last scene, there is what appears to be a comet falling into the ocean. People are speculating that this is the monster coming to earth. Actually, people are even pondering that this could be a satellite that belonged to the company that the main character worked for. I don't know how one would know this, though (unless it was part of an ARG). Supposedly, this satellite is what woke up the monster. All I know is that I saw the comet/satellite in the final scene on my second viewing of the movie (I went with my girlfriend and her family this time). Also, supposedly, at the very end of the movie (after the credits) there is a reverse audio that, when played normally, says "it's still alive" .

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I feel sick now. Never should have seen this. Never. Interesting but... WHY DID SHE EXPLODE?!?!?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyorai
I feel sick now. Never should have seen this. Never. Interesting but... WHY DID SHE EXPLODE?!?!?

Well, I'd say that the fleas(mini-monsters) have a venom that interacts with the body in such a way as to make it produce a gratitious amount of blood. That way they get more blood per bite. If things had gone according to their plan, I'd say that they'd just have dragged Marlena off and drained her, but considering they didn't get a chance to, the blood just kinda built up the pressure and.... pop.

Probably one of the more grotesque and painful ways to die offered by this movie.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Voidmaster

I read somewhere one day that they ate a secret ingredient from the Slusho drink and therefore got really strong and grew really big. After a while of us digging in the ocean for this Slusho ingredient they came after us. Maybe...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
so JJ claims cloverfield 2 is out for a while but this aladygma stuff has a lot of ties to it of course it is probably just a segway for the dark tower

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join