It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird movie trailer (any hints?) Cloverfield

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
so far the only thing i've heard of is different tales of what their budget is first it was in the 30's now i hear in the 60 and several private investors in the movie.

from what i've read all around the web the thing i can say is that this thing comes out of the sea its capable of blowing stuf up and it infects people that it comes in contact with turning them into monsters"maybe zombie like people" and then the military comes in and probably practices scorched earth tactics on the monsters. as far as the title goes that is the sort of thing that could change at the last minute.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
PURE SPECULATION NOTICE
OK so its been like 2 weeks now and nothing new on this movie man am i frustrated.

i was thinking about what jj said that this is going to be an original monster unlike anything thats been donne before.

maybe its invissible thats the only way i can believe its being made under 100 lol

but anyway i was really thinking about it and one of the things that came to my head is the first roar.

so i think its one of two things 1 this thing is relly hughe so big it towers into the clouds and every roar makes everything shake.

but then i remebered the other 2 roars and no ground tremor was show.

so then i speculate that in the first roar the thing is bursting out of the ground causing an earthquake cant be anthing else.

so this thing is got some claws as we have seen from the poster.

so then the question is is this like a mother trying to encubate something is that why its nicknamed the parasite?

also i dont think there are 3 monsters once again they dont have the money to doit unless they nevr show the monsters like in some older movies before CG was popular:w::w:

As far as the title of the movie i doubth it will tell us anything anyway as the trend has shown with the trailer and poster.

those are my thoughts on the matter for now

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There is supposed to be a new trailer before the summer is out. Word on the street is that trailer is going to paint a better picture of what is going on.

There was a rabid rumor going around it was going to air before Stardust when it opens this weekend...but no one can verify that.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
where did you hear that big O!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Okay... I don't know how credible this is so let's just consider this speculation for now.

Apparently it's some type of alien that's been sleeping in the ocean for many, many years. There is an ingredient in the slusho drink that wakes it up or something.

Watch this video. 1-18-08news.com

*shrugs* Who knows???

I personally like this theory because I guessed it would be something alien/outerspace related when I saw the trailer. (my second guess was robot)

I can't wait for this movie to come out.... I just hope it doesn't suck.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
where did you hear that big O!

Industry people.

I've got some small connections inside Paramount. Unfortunately, those connections don't know anything more than what I said.

They do know there is a second trailer. They do know it's due out soon. They do know it's supposed to set things up a bit more.

What they don't know is when and where it's going to be attached. And they don't know specifics, nor do they have any access to the trailer, or anyone involved in making it.

Last conference call they were in the people who make the call on this stuff hadn't yet "made the call." Stardust was batted around as an idea on the call, but nothing concrete. I'd gotten my hopes up when I read some stuff about a press screening for Stardust that had the new trailer, but it turns out that was garbage.

If I know more, I'll let you know...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
good stuf...
/film.com had found a callsheet from cheese yesterday wich i saw, but i didnt want to call it out thinking it might be fake or whatever since i've never seen a call sheet.
Anyway now they say that paramounts lawyers told them to take it down, but that its stil available at another site and the callsheet reveals a scene close to if not the ending.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I heard that J.J Abrams is part of the new Star Trek movie....
Is this true?
And could it have something to do with cloverfield???

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hot_acacia
I heard that J.J Abrams is part of the new Star Trek movie....
Is this true?
And could it have something to do with cloverfield???

Yeah, he's doing the new Star Trek movie.

And no it's not related to Cloverfield.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

good stuf...
/film.com had found a callsheet from cheese yesterday wich i saw, but i didnt want to call it out thinking it might be fake or whatever since i've never seen a call sheet.
Anyway now they say that paramounts lawyers told them to take it down, but that its stil available at another site and the callsheet reveals a scene close to if not the ending.

The callsheet reveals some opening scenes and two endings. I've seen it on a few websites, and Paramount was pretty adament about having them take it down.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
yes jj is attached to star trek which is the only reason why i will see it

its got nothing to do with cloverfield unless someone orders a slusho out of a replicator

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

yes jj is attached to star trek which is the only reason why i will see it

its got nothing to do with cloverfield unless someone orders a slusho out of a replicator

But how freaking sweet would that be? HA!

Spock and Bones just kicking back chillin, sipping some Slusho! HA!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Big O
Spock and Bones just kicking back chillin, sipping some Slusho! HA!

Except Bones is really living up to his nickname these days.

Sorry, that was in bad taste but I couldn't resist.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You are a DEDEDE

hey big o i was thinking something if Rob actually has some incling of what is going on maybe he wrks for the Hanso foundation that would be a nice tie in into lost this project was invented by jj in the first place right so i dare dream a little

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Word up--I saw the Cloverfield monster!! Saw it on the TV Guide channel during their Comicon coverage. It's a horned beasty, a bit more demonic looking than Godzilla. NOT making this up.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
here is the call sheet for what is worth

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
movie looks dope saw the preview at transformers and knew i had to see it

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'd be really careful with that call sheet. Paramount was very adament about pulling it from any website that had it up. They even got the lawyers involved.

Just a heads up.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
well the callsheet is on the ats server now so if paramount has a problem with it they can take it down for all i care

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hey man, it's all cool to me. I read the callsheet, and thought it was pretty cool. I've never seen one before, so it was kinda neat to get a glimpse as to how things are done.

I was just giving a heads up on the Parmount thing though. No worries.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join