It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sexually Assaulted for Refusing to Convert To Islam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Man Sexually Assaulted for Refusing to Convert To Islam

]LINK

Lawyers in Pakistan are investigating a report that up to 30 men tortured and gang-raped a young Christian man for refusing to convert to Islam. “When he entered the drawing room, he found it filled with unknown people. They began to beat him severely. They threatened him with dire consequences if he did not accept Islam. After his refusal, they committed sodomy with him one by one for the whole night.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-7-2007 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
My lord, can you imagine what this guy was going through while they were raping him. Not only on top of this the Police in Pakistan are refusing him medical treatment. This is uterly sick. So if you dont convert to Islam you get beaten up and raped???

There is seriously something far wrong about this.

That guy is going to be traumatised for the rest of his life.

If this has already been posted, Mods pls close the thread.

Source
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yes, this is sick and very unfortunate. I feel for the poor man. May he find internal peace after this horrific event.

However, I'm sure not all Muslims would do that to you. However, refusing the man medical treatment is insane. (Probably because he is a Christian?)

Frontkjemper

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It's still under investigation, so don't start jumping to conclusions just yet.

If this is true, it is certainly sickening... but I find this to be a pretty tall tale unless facts are brought forward. It sounds more like something you'd hear from a drunkard at a bar than something from the news.

If I had to bet, this is probably sensationalism. Someone probably hated Islam enough to make a bogus report to sway public opinion. We'll just have to do the reasonable thing and wait and see what the investigation comes up with.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I thought they killed Homosexuals? Seems to me its rather strange that in order to convert this guy they would risk their own lives. Sounds more like a pack of depraived homosexuals then a bunch of Islamics trying to convert someone. In any case..they are hardly religious people no matter what if its true. I think they just used it as an excuse to get their rocks off.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Another random act of kindness from the "religion of peace"...

How lovely!

Oh yeah, this was all made up

[edit on 7/3/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
And that christian deserved it too!

To be Islam is to be Gay! Hasn't he heard about Gay Rights! LOLOLOLOL

Sorry people.

Those Islamic guys who did that are just truely sick, dont follow their own religion, and are quite messed up in the head. I call any person sick in the head for beating up on someone, raping someone (especially in the ass), and doing it all night long as a group, and then justifying the cause as "he didn't want to join our religion which is against homosexuality and homosexuals should be killed. Ta da!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Another random act of kindness from the "religion of peace"...

How lovely!

Oh yeah, this was all made up

[edit on 7/3/2007 by djohnsto77]

how random and full of BS?
you do know force convertion is against islam
and mentioned by PIEMAN homosexulaity is against islam so these men arent really muslim

next time get your facts straight before spewing this BS

Originally posted by bodrul
Converting others to islam and None muslims

source 1
In Islamic teachings, a Muslim is not allowed to force others to convert. "Let there be no compulsion in religion...." (Al-Islam - Al-Baqarah: 256)

edit: thats just one of the sources i have quoted out of many
so many times just to debunk yours/other peoples topics and replies

[edit on 3-7-2007 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Any other source to that except christiantoday? I mean those guys just dont spell 'unbiased' to me

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Obviously a little error in translation..

They were told to give the guy a good ass whuppin'.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
No wait...

They were just trying to convert him by giving him half his virgins up front. Hey, the Koran don't say nuthin about the virgins being females..

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
What happens a lot in this world. The police would arrest someone they know is not interested in females and stick him in prison, to be raped.

It probably happens alot. Police are the biggest organisers of crime imaginable.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It's still under investigation, so don't start jumping to conclusions just yet.

Oks will save judgement until there is an actual outcome from the investigation. But even the thought of it, makes me feel sick.

I thought they killed Homosexuals? Seems to me its rather strange that in order to convert this guy they would risk their own lives. Sounds more like a pack of depraived homosexuals then a bunch of Islamics trying to convert someone. In any case..they are hardly religious people no matter what if its true. I think they just used it as an excuse to get their rocks off.

I thought that too but, dont you know some (not all) Pakistanis are closet gays? Knows a few are in Scotland. Although most of them wont come out and actually say this.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Converting others to islam and None muslims

source 1
In Islamic teachings, a Muslim is not allowed to force others to convert. "Let there be no compulsion in religion...." (Al-Islam - Al-Baqarah: 256)

Ok so.... they cant force them to convert, but if they dont they dont deserve to live?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Ok so.... they cant force them to convert, but if they dont they dont deserve to live?

no

muslims cant force others to become muslim, reason being they wont really be muslim as they can just act it, and no they cant kill them
it goes against islam and the teachings

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
I thought that too but, dont you know some (not all) Pakistanis are closet gays? Knows a few are in Scotland. Although most of them wont come out and actually say this.

what ever they are they areant muslim as homosexuality is against islam so they can say they are muslim as much as they want

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
No wait...

They were just trying to convert him by giving him half his virgins up front. Hey, the Koran don't say nuthin about the virgins being females..

i dont get this? is this meant to be funny?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
BEcause i was pretty damn sure that in the koran it says that the non-believers must be killed.....

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

KORAN commands to kill infidels:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. - 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.

Hows that for you?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The story reads like propaganda against Christians to me. Like already has been pointed out.

Muslin condemn homosexuality.

So this is very unusual that they use rape on another man for just been Christian in an effor to try to convert him.

Propaganda.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
DaRAGE

here are your surahs in more detail and with explanations

SAY [O Prophet]: "Whosoever is an enemy of Gabriel" -who,, verily, by God's leave, has brought down upon thy heart this [divine writ] which confirms the truth of whatever there still remains [of earlier revelations], and is a guidance and a glad tiding for the believers-: (2: 98) "whosover is an enemy of God and His angels and His message-bearers, including Gabriel and Michael, [should know that,] verily, God is the enemy of all who deny the truth."*

*According to several authentic Traditions, some of the learned men from among the Jews of Medina described Gabriel as "the enemy of the Jews", and this for three reasons: firstly, all the prophecies of the misfortune which was to befall the Jews in the course of their early history were said to have been transmitted to them by Gabriel, who thus became in their eyes a "harbinger of evil" (in contrast to the angel Michael, whom they regarded as a bearer of happy predictions and, therefore, as their "friend"); secondly, because the Qur'an states repeatedly that it was Gabriel who conveyed its message to Muhammad, whereas the Jews were of the opinion that only a descendant of Israel could legitimately claim divine revelation; and, thirdly, because the Qur' an -revealed through Gabriel-abounds in criticism of certain Jewish beliefs and attitudes and describes them as opposed to the genuine message of Moses. (For details of these Traditions, see Tabaf, Zamakhshari, Baghawi, Razi, Baydawf, Ibn Kathir.) As regards my rendering of and bayna yadayhi in verse 97 as "whatever there still remains of earlier revelations", see surah 3, note 3.

2: 190

AND FIGHT in God's cause against those who wage war against you, but do not commit aggression-for, verily, God does not love aggressors.* (2: 191) And slay them wherever you may come upon them, and drive them away from wherever they drove you away - for oppression is even worse than killing.** And fight not against them near the Inviolable House of Worship unless they fight against you there first;*** but if they fight against you, slay them: such shall be the recompense of those who deny the truth.

* This and the following verses lay down unequivocally that only self-defence (in the widest sense of the word) makes war permissible for Muslims. Most of the commentators agree in that the expression la ta'tadu signifies, in this context, "do not commit aggression"; while by al=mu'tadin "those who commit aggression" are meant. The defensive character of a fight "in God's cause" - that is, in the cause of the ethical principles ordained by God - is, moreover, self-evident in the reference to "those who wage war against you", and has been still further clarified in 22: 39 - "permission [to fight] is given to those against whom war is being wrongfully waged" - which, according to all available Traditions, constitutes the earliest (and therefore fundamental) Queanic reference to the question of jihad, or holy war (see Tabari and Ibn Kathir in their commentaries on 22: 39). That this early, fundamental principle of self-defence as the only possible justification of war has been maintained throughout the Quean is evident from 60: 8, as well as from the concluding sentence of 4: 91, both of which belong to a later period than the above verse.

www.geocities.com... for rest of the stuff u posted

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Budral.... Thanks for posting that man.

I gave you a star. Because you are a champ.

Thanks d00d.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join