Man Sexually Assaulted for Refusing to Convert To Islam

page: 9
7
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
DJM - I haven't received any answers to my questions(or to BX's)in my post above. And frankly,I thought I might get some from you as I noticed that you have mentioned yourself as a 'Maulana and a Muslim Scholar'in one of your posts in a different thread. Believe me I'am not being sarcastic by posting this but it's really difficult to answer those questions. I would not be able to answer if I was you. The reason,my friend, is very simple - Things have gone wrong with the Islamic followers somewhere along the way and now we have a lot of public opinion against Muslims and thereby against Islam in almost all of the non - Islamic world. It will take a lot of Muslims to answer those questions. In my opinion - A religion is known as a peaceloving,tolerant and benevolent religion only by the 'behaviour' and 'conduct' of 'majority' of it's followers and not merely by what is written in the holy scriptures. Correct me if I'am wrong. It's my observation that most of the Muslims have an inherent sense of resentment in them without having a clue about it's cause. I mean most of the youths that you see taunting guns these days don't even know why they are on their way to 'martyrdom'. Most of them feel that they will be showered with ' God's Grace' if they laid down their lives fighting the 'infidels'.

This needs to be corrected. And I feel strongly that it's the duty of learned Muslims like you to take it upon yourselves to teach your youth the paramount qualities of valuing life. Until then,you will continue to defend your religious values and principles going by the book alone and you will have nothing substantial to prove that the people who are the perpatrators of such heinous crimes are not 'True Muslims'

AryanWatch




posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

Shots, i do beleive what your saying about gay muslims but i just think this story *might* be exagerated a bit.
After all, the OP linked to an opposing religion (christianity)




Oh, boy just likes some others you are doubting it is authentic because it came from a Christian source. Well another denied that Muslims forced people to covert and he jumped up and said it never happens because it is against the Koran. Just whom on earth do you and others think you are fooling in the case of forced conversion I found over one million hits, only I stated there were over 500,000 because I knew some might be doubles of confirmed cases.

Don't think I am telling the truth here over 1.5 million hits which would result in 750k

Now back to the topic I see that Channel 4 in the UK also ran a documentary on Gay Muslims are you also going to dismiss it as being authentic?

Deny it all you want but there are gay Muslims and I do believe that many of us have read all the rape stories of girls so there is not doubt in my mind that a gay Muslim would rape a christian man either.



posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by Obliv_au

Shots, i do beleive what your saying about gay muslims but i just think this story *might* be exagerated a bit.
After all, the OP linked to an opposing religion (christianity)




Oh, boy just likes some others you are doubting it is authentic because it came from a Christian source. Well another denied that Muslims forced people to covert and he jumped up and said it never happens because it is against the Koran. Just whom on earth do you and others think you are fooling in the case of forced conversion I found over one million hits, only I stated there were over 500,000 because I knew some might be doubles of confirmed cases.

Don't think I am telling the truth here over 1.5 million hits which would result in 750k

Now back to the topic I see that Channel 4 in the UK also ran a documentary on Gay Muslims are you also going to dismiss it as being authentic?

Deny it all you want but there are gay Muslims and I do believe that many of us have read all the rape stories of girls so there is not doubt in my mind that a gay Muslim would rape a christian man either.


dont twist what i said mate, it don't fly well with me.

- YES i *doubt* the source because its from an opposing religion, much like blindly believing everything bush says about the war. doesnt mean i think it could never happen, but just admitting i think it may be exagerated claims.
i have already admitted there is gay muslims
i have already said i found a crapload of links to other muslim rape cases but couldnt find any others that were man on man. (gay rape as you call it)
i never even mentioned anything about forced conversion in ANY of my posts.

aiming 90% of your post at me by distorting what i said and adding some extra bits for good measure is pretty ignorant.

debate the topic, not the person.


Originally posted by Obliv_au
it stinks of sensationalism much like the 9/11 hijackers going and sucking down a few coldies while slipping some $$ into a strippers G-string

[edit on 5/7/07 by Obliv_au]



Originally posted by Obliv_au
Shots, i do beleive what your saying about gay muslims but i just think this story *might* be exagerated a bit.
After all, the OP linked to an opposing religion (christianity)

its always better to hear/read about these things from an impartial website rather than the opposing team.

I remember seeing a TV doco' a few mths back about a gay muslim man in his early 20's who lives in Aus yet has to hide the fact he's gay from everyone he knows for fear of religious persecution.



Originally posted by Obliv_au
theres dozens and dozens of reports of muslims raping non muslim women from all over the world, but so far that one story is the only one i can find where muslim males gang raped a man.


edited a few times to fix quotes.

[edit on 6/7/07 by Obliv_au]



posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

- YES i *doubt* the source because its from an opposing religion, i


What about the channel 4 documentary.

Surley you are not implying they are a group of religious fanatics?



posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
never heard of channel 4 UK, let alone what was claimed in the story so i cant comment on what i know nothing of.

as i said previously, so far we've only heard the christians website/reporter side of the story and nothing else.

im just left wondering why major news outlets have ignored it?



posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

im just left wondering why major news outlets have ignored it? :puz


I would think that is rather obvious considering where it took place. Pakistan is hard-line when it comes to Muslims converting in fact, I have read they want to give out the death penalty if a female Muslim tries to convert to a Christian religion.

I have read of several instances like this although not identical where Pakistani's have threatened to kill Christians if they did not convert to the Muslim faith. I am surprised you and the other deniers have never read those stories or is it you want to refuse acknowledging they have happened?

Christians in Pakistan threatened

Now I would assume you will not like the science daily and find something wrong with them as a source.

You can go right on denying it but it is a fact wither you like it or not,

[edit on 7/6/2007 by shots]



posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by Obliv_au

im just left wondering why major news outlets have ignored it? :puz


I would think that is rather obvious considering where it took place. Pakistan is hard-line when it comes to Muslims converting in fact, I have read they want to give out the death penalty if a female Muslim tries to convert to a Christian religion.


so the major news outlets are just ignoring stories from pakistan are they? even though they jump on every other muslim story.

or is it because you can only find this story on a christian website posted by christians for christians?

your little story there has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the story at hand or providing other untainted sources.


Originally posted by shotsI have read of several instances like this although not identical where Pakistani's have threatened to kill Christians if they did not convert to the Muslim faith. I am surprised you and the other deniers have never read those stories or is it you want to refuse acknowledging they have happened?


again, relating to the original artice + source thats supposed to prove what? you even said its not the same as the original story so it holds no valid ground whatsoever.


Originally posted by shotsNow I would assume you will not like the science daily and find something wrong with them as a source.

You can go right on denying it but it is a fact wither you like it or not,

[edit on 7/6/2007 by shots]


the science daily report is nothing to do with the topic at hand (man being raped by 30 muslim males)

and you can go right on being a smart arse and twisting my words around to suit your own agenda, but you obviously cant find any other links to the OP article so you have to attack in other directions which i havent commented on (or have previously agreed upon
)

deny ignorance, dont promote it.


[edit on 6/7/07 by Obliv_au]



posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
As deplorable as this incident is, and it is very deplorable, it is not much, if any, different than what other organized religions have done in their history. ALL religions at one point or another have carried out actions against others who did not believe the way they did or convert to their way of believing in God. Religious extremism in ANY form is wrong. I mean, there is enough room on this planet for all viewpoints as far as I'm concerned. Even Pagans and Atheists have the right to their beliefs. No one faith or belief system should control what others believe or do in life.





top topics
 
7
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in

join