It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Going Down..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well my ATS extra senses have really kicked into high alert, and they are telling me that LethalDose may get a taste of Springers Ban Hammer.

Wow! I don't think I have ever seen 4 warnings before either...hmmmm I think you have the record now.

A bit of humbleness never hurt and maybe some apologies?

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here in California we are having the worst drought on record. I believe thats 138 years if I heard correctly.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i just got a phone call from kevin nash and he says everything is A O.K.

i believe him.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If Hawk Eye is Ghost Raven he needs to have his IP blocked. I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from the hoax and they way it was implemented.
Lethal Dose, why do you insist in trolling these boards? You really are making yourself look like a fool. If you were a bit more polite other members would be less inclined to pick your posts apart and throw your mistakes back in your face. I see your scanner is one of the older slower models because we haven't confirmed your credentials yet.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Here in California we are having the worst drought on record. I believe thats 138 years if I heard correctly.

Online they are saying 500 years?

Some experts are saying this could be the worst drought in 500 years.

"We're in a drought perhaps as deep as the Dust Bowl" of the 1930s, said William Patzert, a researcher at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, which is run by the California Institute of Technology for NASA.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Here's the link.

SanDiego Tribune

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There's a girl who's just moved to England from New Zealand
who's experienced a hail shower for the first time in Clapham,
London.
Two girls in Suffolk, England were hit by lightning, it blew their
shoes apart!

The rain seems to never stop over the UK and there's droughts
and floods going on all over the world.
Guess what? It's weather, whatever or whoever whe blame isn't
gonna change anything.

I suppose with the Harry Potter premiere happening, there's a
little sunshine!!

And remember... alien HATE p*ss.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What is it with the aliens hate p*ss thing? I've heard this from a few members. Who first came up with this? Wouldn't that be obvious? Everybody hates p*ss. It'd be bad enough to get your own p*ss on you let alone an aliens. EEEEWWWWWWW. Reminds me of a funny scene in the movie "The Boy Who Could Fly" when he p*sses in his water pistol.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
*£@$k me it's raining men! allelujah.

Sheesh, they were big women.
What's confusing is I don't know whether to
say you don't get many them in a pound or kilo.

I wonder if it IS the aliens who are making it rain,
the Reptoids'll be swimming in joy.

Remember, (you're a womble) wherever you go,
(Zeta Reticuli or Herpis Simplex 10) always take the
weather with you.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Flash hailstorm in South London

Source.

Another beautiful British summer.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is insane. When it should be in the 80's at least, its in the 50's and its sunny outside.

I'm sitting here seriously considering turning the heat on, i just cant stand how cold it got after 4 pm today!!!

There IS something wrong.

lol...uhh, sometimes we have 80 degree days in January you know. Nothing unusual about it, it happens and is a part of normal weather patterns.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic

Originally posted by animachina
I think we're over due for a polar shift...

Depending on what you are willing to believe, it's already happening. According to zetatalk, it's cause by a planet rolling through our solar system. Of course, that's IF you believe it. It seems a bit far fetched to me.

I do have to add, and my wife agrees, that from our point of view, the sun rises/sets much further north than it should. I know our house has not moved, so that's my story and I'm stickin to it. I may be wrong too, it may just be the season. However, I live in Wisconsin, and we've had an unusually dry, hot June this year.

I can't believe I'm reading this. I've lived in my house here in southeastern PA and the sun has always set between two trees in the horizon about a half mile away from me. I was just commenting to myt wife yesterday I've noticed that it seems the sun has been setting more north of this location lately..........wierd.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by UnBreakable]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Online they are saying 500 years?

I would certainly buy that, based on geological records.

I was actually basing my number on recorded history.

Although you do speak the real truth, Realtruth.
Sorry I had to, its an OCD thing

[edit on 3-7-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Boy, do I wish I could ship some of our flooding to you! Might help put out that fire at Tahoe.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Sorry i didnt read all the replies in this thread. but this topic might has the point~

I believe there are some ppl who have seen UFO in daytime and their color just same as cloud's color. I have see once~ the moving speed of the UFO is so much faster~ please not think i am talking about the aeroplane's path.

In Patagonia's lake, the Bernardo O'Higgins National Park. all the water in the lake has all gone in 2 months of time. whats happen?
the water all steamed?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by roisu
In Patagonia's lake, the Bernardo O'Higgins National Park. all the water in the lake has all gone in 2 months of time. whats happen?
the water all steamed?

If you are refering to the lake in another thread, it has been determined that the Ice Wall that caused the lake in the first place ruptured allowing the water that had built up to spill in the Fjord below. The wall has seemed to repairt itself somewhat and the lake is refilling. It wasn't reallly a lake, more like a damned depression. The water didn't steam, it streamed, big difference.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
What is it with the aliens hate p*ss thing? I've heard this from a few members. Who first came up with this? Wouldn't that be obvious? Everybody hates p*ss. It'd be bad enough to get your own p*ss on you let alone an aliens. EEEEWWWWWWW. Reminds me of a funny scene in the movie "The Boy Who Could Fly" when he p*sses in his water pistol.

Hah, a great question.
As you've said, it has been mentioned here many times and
I like you, would be a little cynical, but I've seen it with my
own eyes.
But we'll get back to that later.
Here's some facts surrounding urine.
1. Old sea-faring sailors used to 'wash' their doodahs
in urine to avoid encrusting barnacles and the like.
2. In the Bronze Age, coastal villagers used to soak
willow branches in cattle urine to assist in suppleness
when making corracles.
3. 'Slash' from Guns'N'Roses and now Velvet Revolver, got
his name from the imfamous jape with a Jim Beam bottle
and a library book.
4. Young Arapaho bucks drank their urine to survive the arid
desert. Using a sleeve full of sand or gravel, the acrid liquid
helped them into manhood.
5. Our golden fluid assists in creating yellow snow, although it
can burn on open wounds.

Reptoids back-plates are very sensitive to amonia and lime,
Grays are more resilient, but a squirt in those huge, black eyes
can send the frail star-being screaming for his saucer!

As reported in the 17th century book The Amber Nectar by
I. P. Freely, " I'd give $4.000,000 just to p*ss without it hurtin'"

So as you can see, it's known around the world that the
'Golden Mercury' has properties that have barely been touched
on. Also it keeps it's heat for quite a while.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Im going to start taking notice of the sky. Call it nothing and it is 99% nothing just a personal feeling but when i look up something feel's odd.

Its just like the feeling you get before a thunder storm or when you sense its going to rain.

Something not related now i remember when i was a kid huge snow drift's Now it snow's one or two time's a year and only a few inches.

I myself think we are still moving out of the last ice age and its a natural process and all this global warming hype being down to us human being's is BS.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 4-7-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is insane. When it should be in the 80's at least, its in the 50's and its sunny outside.

I'm sitting here seriously considering turning the heat on, i just cant stand how cold it got after 4 pm today!!!

There IS something wrong.

You think Summer is cold, wait until Winter gets here. I told my husband that we need to make sure that we have adequate supply of food for us and our animals over the coming months. I think we will be having Blizzards throughout the UK and other parts of the world.

I had to put a pullover on, as I got a little chilled with the weather. We will layer our clothing rather than keep the heat on all the time. I expect there is going to be power outages this Winter.

I told my husband and a friend of his to anticipate this weather, when they said that we were warming up and the grass was dying. I lived with a Red Indian family (Ojibiwa's) who taught me to tell time by the sun and the weather by reading the signs of nature. There lessons have served me well. I don't have time to listen to weather forecasters, although I do on the odd occasion to see if there instruments are accurate. The majority of the time, the signs of nature are much more accurate than any computer read-out I find that birds are the best sign to observe for weather patterns.

Weather is changeable and with the recent events we have been seeing these events weren't forecasted last year. Instead, they were speaking of long dry spells and forcing us onto water meters. Sometimes nature may be cruel, but people forget, although Earth is a planet, it is also a living organism in it's own right. The core is it's heart, the oil it's blood and the trees, it's lungs-Earth has always been referred to as our mother, as her body nurtures us.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You are on the right track...I once had a conversation with them and they spoke with thunder... for real...also look at HAARP... this stuff is for real...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I' ve been seeing this stuff too.

my thread regarding this...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join