It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien is filmed in broad daylight!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by codex code
also how old is this vid? i read that it was 2005... what kind of camera was it in uses when this clip was shot? cause its really bad

It looks like an 8mm (at best a Hi8 tape camera) or VHS, I doubt its a Mini DV but if the tape was worn and the camera BS then it could be. Plus anything loaded onto YouTube is lacking in image quality.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
If you honestly think that is an alien I don't know if I should call you gullible or just stupid. It is so ridiculously obvious that its a plant that it isn't even worth mentioning. Wow, I had a feeling that clicking this would be a waste of time. It is threads like this one which is why I don't take the alien subforum seriously. I believe there are aliens, and there is a chance they visit, but this just damages the credibility of the idea.

that is not a very good explanation, a plant! i dont believe its an alien but i also dont see how it is a plant. so if aliens where like trees and plants and plants like aliens, i would say to you that is crazy for you to think that is a plant.You said yourself, the video is poor quality and out of focus. so how can u say that is a plant for sure.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Might not be totally convincing as a still photo, but if you watch the vid again, it should be obvious.
Its a plant in the foreground.

Actually I think it takes a lot more imagination to see an alien in that video than it takes seeing the plant.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Caffeine]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Looking at that image alone, id say it looks like a plant, but ive never seen a plant move like that.
It looks like its on ecstasy and on a rave party.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join