It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien is filmed in broad daylight!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This video has been scutinized at AST before. It does appear to be a image of some sorts collecting things. Check out the thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if people just ignore what others say because it proves them wrong. Watch the video again and look when the woman moves out of the way but before the camera zooms. The "alien" is on top of a long stalk that extends down beyond the image. When zoomed, the "alien" is seen swaying about, but it is just the top of the plant out of focus.

Do you not think the people at the zoo would have noticed? Even the cameraman/woman is more concerned with something else in the enclosure than this "alien" as the image is not centered on it.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Zenagain

I'm not sure about where you live, but where I live? Foliage doesn't walk uphill. Just saying is all....

Nothing is walking anywhere. Pay close attention to the video before it zooms in. The swaying object extends down into a stalk. The "alien" is the out of focus top of a plant.

I watched it full screen on my 19" monitor. I can see quite clearly what is happening. #1, It's some sort of Mountain Goat enclosure. There "is" no foliage. #2 Whatever it is, it quite clearly walks uphill. Is it an alien? A ghost? Something someone inserted into the video? I dunno. But it's something, and that something is most definatley not a plant.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Fine, go and get your eyes checked as I just watched it full screen as well and clearly can see the stalk extending down beyond the bottom of the image.

If only I could take a grab of the image and show you....

2 seconds into the video, as the woman moves away, there is a rock at the bottom of the image. You can see the "alien" already moving about, but you can also see, over the top of the rock, a stalk extending down out of the image wiggling about. If you can't see this, may I suggest you get an eye exam.

And I see you dodge the question about why the people at the zoo seem rather unconcerned about an "alien" in the enclosure....

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Fine, go and get your eyes checked as I just watched it full screen as well and clearly can see the stalk extending down beyond the bottom of the image.

If only I could take a grab of the image and show you....

2 seconds into the video, as the woman moves away, there is a rock at the bottom of the image. You can see the "alien" already moving about, but you can also see, over the top of the rock, a stalk extending down out of the image wiggling about. If you can't see this, may I suggest you get an eye exam.

And I see you dodge the question about why the people at the zoo seem rather unconcerned about an "alien" in the enclosure....

You continue on with this "alien" thing as if I'm sitting here typing "OMG!~!11!one Look at teh alien! Pruff at last!!11111!!" And well, I'm not.... It's not my video, wasn't posted, uploaded or filmed by me, hence I am not required to provide some burden of proof for you! lol Maybe the spectrum it's visible in was caught by the cam but not to the naked Human eye? What do I know? I just don't think it's a plant..... So let's agree to disagree. M'kay?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You continue on with this "alien" thing as if I'm sitting here typing "OMG!~!11!one Look at teh alien! Pruff at last!!11111!!" And well, I'm not

Didn't say you were, but the thread title calls it an Alien, so when I am referring to it, thats what I am calling it inside quote marks. Wind your neck in.

.... It's not my video, wasn't posted, uploaded or filmed by me, hence I am not required to provide some burden of proof for you!

If you want people to believe that you see something, then some sort of evidence or convincing argument is required. You can't just state you see something walking up a hill when there clearly isn't.

Maybe the spectrum it's visible in was caught by the cam but not to the naked Human eye? What do I know? I just don't think it's a plant..... So let's agree to disagree. M'kay?

I don't buy the whole "camera caught non visible light" argument. Digital cameras form their image by interpolating red, green and blue visible light spectrums. If it captures an image, then it stands to reason that people should have been able to see it also.

If you don't think it is a plant, what exactly do you think it is? Your don't really appear to be following any sort of logical thought process and are jumping to conclusions rather than a seemingly obvious and ordinary explanation for what is on the image.

As for your "agree to disagree" comment, this is a discussion board where people discuss these things.

I have told you when and where to look to see the stalk and others have said it is a plant as well, rather than taking the cop out route and refusing to engage in a discussion about this image,

Why do you not attempt to prove me wrong?

I do not have the facility at the moment to break the image down and post captures, but maybe you do?

If not, I will be attempting to do so when I get home to show you where the stalk of the plant is.

EDIT: I am not a disbeliever in aliens or the fact they visit Earth, but it's things like this that give us all a bad name and exclude a proper investigation into phenomenon by the mainstream.

[edit on 1/7/07 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Okay, for argument's sake I have reexamined the video in question. After careful scrutiny I have determined that this is an alien creature that the camera was able to catch but if you were there you probably would not have seen it with your naked eye. This creature/entity appears to be walking around the animal enclosure taking in the sights. That's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have to agree with stumason that this is the top of a plant which is out of focus. I had to watch it twice to see it as the first time i was not really sure where the supposed alien was. After a second look it was obvious that the alien was a plant, so obvious actually that i am amazed how people can think otherwise... Unfortunately...

After reading the sworn affidavit in the Roswell thread, my hopes for disclosure got raised. Unfortunately, this ridiculous video is quite a disappointment...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
That is obviously a skeleton string puppet that is very popular in Mexico and other latin american countries. Debunked.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
Maybe the goat was under telepathic assault which paralyzed it's motor functions while the alien took a looksy around the zoo enclosure.

If it were really a Gray, I don't think it would be using telepathic assault to paralyze a goat. Especially since there are so many bystanders there that can cause it much more potential harm than a goat.

I think this is debunked. Sorry OP.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
right now occam is using that razor to slit his own wrists.(I know his name was William and he was from occam but it sounded better this way.)

Please don't ignore the man and use his logic in cases like these. Occam's razor...look it up.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What fascinates me is that how is it that ANY sort of video is always out of focus or the method of reducing the size kills any sort of clarity in the frames?! I took a video once of something i thought was weird, though i figured out what it was, it was still clear as hell and i am certainly no Einstein with video! I believe it is purposely created or edited to remain out of focus so that one is never actually sure of what it is. HOWEVER, in this case i am going with a ling grass swaying in front of the camera while zoomed. It would remain out of focus unless that is the object being filmed - or the person filming needs glasses

I go with vegetation.

But a question, why are all (for the most part) videos out of focus and the ones easily proven fake are not so bad??

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I didn't see any alien either. That video is so artifacted that I could not even tell what was in the video except the back of somebody's head.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by groingrinder]

That is odd, when I preview the thread the color tags work, when I post it they do not.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well. I do see the "alien", but I'm going to have to go with it being a plant swaying in the wind.

Caveat: Plants can often be mistaken for transparent aliens walking about in a drunken stupor at your local zoo... keep an eye out

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Holy Mackeral... This made 2 pages !!!

In my opinion, its an out of focus plant - looked almost like a poppy to me. Gotta hate pixelated youtube quality vids...

[edit on 2/7/2007 by badw0lf]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This is why ignore lists need to be for more than 10 people.

Insane, literally.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Too blurry to make any sense of, one way or the other.

EDIT: I see the stem.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
this is poor but good job for searching

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
you can't trust anything on film anymore, even the most amateur film makers can create very good special effects now. And there are so many hoaxers out there, just looking for the next big internet thing.

there are so many posts of shoddy (bad) video's claiming to be Alien encounters and creatures from beyond the stars, that if a real one was ever posted, no-one would believe it anyway.

peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join