It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien is filmed in broad daylight!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I need a little help here... what exactly am I looking at in this video? I can't make anything out.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That was funny .

Notice the fuzzy quaity ? It's 2007 , can't get away with that old trick anymore .

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What am I looking at?
All I see is a goat and possibly a blade of grass!!!

I can hardly see the World powers forming a coalition to end the evil invasion of this planet by either the goat or the blade of grass

If there were really anything out of the ordinary there, would not the people there react so?

This video is as much proof of ET as the goat is proof of Satan!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't want to be rude or bash you for posting this video but in my opinion it's fake. It's amusing but IMO it's a low quality hoax.

You guys are arguing over whether it's swaying weeds or a drunk ET but it's irrelevant because the actually image itself is fake. The alien isn't real, or if you still think there's no alien but swaying foliage, then the swaying foliage is fake.

Heck, the Youtube poster links to a site full of already debunked fraud videos.
It's cute but looks like a hoax to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
OMG, swaying plant filmed in broad daylight!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have looked at this video yet again and everytime I see that poor goat freeze up it sends chills up my spine. Then along comes a semi-cloaked alien being exploring the confines of a zoo enclosure. There is no doubt in my mind...there is an EBE intruder in the goat's space.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
:sigh: I don't like to post (I didn't even follow up with my thread years ago!), and honestly I'm not comfortable doing it (don't ask why, even I don't know), but I thought this was kind of funny and felt I should enlighten you all.

Below the video I read the comments and saw someone asked if it was dancing, so upon closer inspection I saw that the thing did indeed appear to be dancing, and it was a recognizable shape/dance, no less.

I now present to you the "dancing baby" thing. A stupid video which appears to be copied into an even worse one passed off as alien footage. Compare it to the "alien," and you may notice the similarities in movement (not the supposed alien moving around, but the dance).

"Dancing Baby"

Like other users have mentioned, other people would have noticed as well and, surely, there would have been some type of commotion. So, if I were to guess, I'd call it a hoax... a bad one.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Maybe it's an semi-cloaked alien doing the "baby dance" after paralyzing the motor functions of the goat in the zoo enclosure. It's not too hard to imagine that an alien is simply copying human behaviour in an attempt to communicate or prepare for a communication with the President.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've reviewed this video over and over. It could be a puppet, but that doesn't explain how you can see detail of the alien head with slanted eyes without it being very blurry. It really looks like it is in the middle of the zoo cage with it even climbing up the rocks while showing detail of the arms. legs, and head. If it is a puppet, then why does the goat not move or look down.

Also, just to be funny. It looks like there is a huge rock face on the right side chatting away with a chin, mouth, nose, 2 eyes, and 2 goat horns.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
Okay, for argument's sake I have reexamined the video in question. After careful scrutiny I have determined that this is an alien creature that the camera was able to catch but if you were there you probably would not have seen it with your naked eye. This creature/entity appears to be walking around the animal enclosure taking in the sights. That's my opinion.

"Mummy, mummy.. Can we please go to Chester Zoo today?"

"Well, Zrgrumph, you did pass your Nano Tech exams, so I don't see why not. Make sure you use the toilet before we leave though, it is 199. 279,000 light years"

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
That is obviously a skeleton string puppet that is very popular in Mexico and other latin american countries. Debunked.

You're right. It has been debunked. Not by you though, you smug git!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Its already been posted Here
I posted it sometime last week and have looked at it very closely, even taking screenshots at certain times and enhancing them with an image program.
I cant tell you if its fake or not but what I can tell you is it is not a plant or any other type of foliage.
It looks exactly like what I put in the title, if its real. It looks like it is something that is cloaked, like the cloaking that the predator used.
If thats a goat behind it, perhaps the aliens and the chupacabre have formed an alliance and given the the "goat sucker" a cloaking device to make hunting easier for him

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I have looked at this video yet again and everytime I see that poor goat freeze up it sends chills up my spine. Then along comes a semi-cloaked alien being exploring the confines of a zoo enclosure. There is no doubt in my mind...there is an EBE intruder in the goat's space.

Oh, give over!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sorry to burst the bubble guys but this is not an Alien and its not a Hoax either.

This is a simple case of old film in the camera! Its probably been re-recorded on over and over again. The result? Loss of quality for one. But also in this case what you've got is a faint imprint of a previous piece of footage. Sometimes you will see it happen at the end frames of one piece of footage and then at the start of another, - maybe a slight blurring, possible static, the outline of persons/objects. So there is no Cloaked Aliens here. Sorry! (One of the many 'strings to my bow' [I'm not bragging
] is a degree in Film so I know what I'm talking about.)

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Maybe it's an semi-cloaked alien doing the "baby dance" after paralyzing the motor functions of the goat in the zoo enclosure. It's not too hard to imagine that an alien is simply copying human behaviour in an attempt to communicate or prepare for a communication with the President.

OK. I got you wrong. I see what you are about now and it is fine with me

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Are we looking at the "thistle" here?

On the link to the other thread above, the timer counts down and when it gets to 12-13 secs left you can see the bottom of the stalk. The artifacting due to compression mixed with the low quality of the filming washes out the colour a little but you can still see it's green.

I,m just guessing I have a better monitor then some here

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Has anybody seen this video before?

Where is the full length version of this footage?

It's not that old. Only 3 months since its You Tube debut.

www.youtube.com...

Actually this is an old video. Filmed on August 7, 2005 by
a family visiting the Chapultepec Zoo in Mexico City.
This video was released on tv that same year for the first
time on a paranormal tv show and discussed as funny ghost
figurin. The family declined to be interviewed. The discussion
never reached a conclusion.

This video has been discussed here before. I don't have any
opinion yet about it but looks ocasional.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
LMAO, I love the thistle, fern and assorted other plant theories, oh and the "thermal blanket of air" being released by the hot rocks was the best one of them all.
I did find the video very interesting, but if its anything its an attempt to fake a cloaked figure. It is most likely a normal video of a family's day at the zoo that someone has taken and using an editing program, embedded this thing into it.
Why would someone do that? The same reason everyone makes a hoax, whatever that may be.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I have looked at this video yet again and everytime I see that poor goat freeze up it sends chills up my spine.

Freeze up? When? The goat doesn't move a muscle during the *entire* clip.

Obviously, something on a stick/stalk waving in the foreground.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hi there,
um... did anyone notice that the so-called "alien" looked way to small when you compare it to the goat? maybe thats why the goat isn't "freaking out"

and can someone point out the head and the eyes of the "alien"... i can't see if its there...

also how old is this vid? i read that it was 2005... what kind of camera was it in uses when this clip was shot? cause its really bad

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join