It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien is filmed in broad daylight!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Has anybody seen this video before?

Where is the full length version of this footage?

It's not that old. Only 3 months since its You Tube debut.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i dont think thats real, there is a goat back there whom im sure would be flipping out if an alien was walking around his cage.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Not necessarily. I think animals flip out because they can sense the electromatic disturbance from UFO ships and storms, but not beings.

Ack

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That does not look like an alien. That looks like the swaying stalk of some foliage, and I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think a lot of people would be screaming "OMG".
I think it looks fake but its so fuzzy cant really tell.
How can anybody really tell whats real and fake these days with all the computer software available. At this point in todays tech we are going to have to capture or just meet one in person and have a contact.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have seen this footage before. I would say it's probably a doctored video. There is a similar picture where a grey is running around in plain daylight but I can't remember the link.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
i looked at it closely and really looks like someones face reflecting in glass? do they have large glass panels infront of them?

tofu

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Your post has three undeserved exclamation points in the subject line. I got all excited and all there was was a really fuzzy, crappy youtube vid of nothing in particular.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I saw a Grey alien looking around and moving a little like an insect as it then started to climb up the hill in the zoo in that video. It didn't appear to be very visible, but it did appear to still have some spectrum of light reflect off of it.

This video did not seem to be very well "marketed", so just that alone could help its credibility.

I think this is a rare video of how a Grey alien moves.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This was a pretty funny video,and obvious hoax, it looked as if the alien was confused as to why he was in there in the first place.Walking around as the people filmed the animals if it were true it would have ended up in telemundo and other news channels around the world.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
if it were true it would have ended up in telemundo and other news channels around the world.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by steve-o]

News channels?!? What timeline are you from? This world is controled by governments which control coverups and the media. Maybe it is some kind of hoax or reflection, but then again maybe not.

Also, I've noticed that the goat doesn't move AT ALL!
Maybe it was paralyzed by the Grey.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
all i see are rocks... where the hell is this 'alien' supposed to be?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I don't see no grey, but i did see a cloaked alien that is partialy see through. Look closely at the bottom on the screen near the rocks.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Maybe the goat was under telepathic assault which paralyzed it's motor functions while the alien took a looksy around the zoo enclosure. He probably was wearing a device that bended light to keep him hidden but didn't have the setting on correctly so we could see it move a bit. Fascinating video, thanks for the heads up, OP.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If this was an actual alien, he was drunker than a skunk. Swaying back and forth and falling down. This alien was lit like a Christmas tree!

But my guess is that it was a thermal blanket of air that was being picked on by the camera.

If this was Mexico on a sunny day it was probably very warm and those rocks were probably just soaking up the heat and letting it out enough to were we could see it.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yeah dude, thats a plant.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well, that was a waste of my time. It is quite obviously a piece of foliage or some such. If it is an alien, he is really confused and susceptible to wind....

EDIT: watched it several more times and if you look just before the camera zooms in, you can see the "alien" actually extends further down to where the womans head was. It is quite clearly a plant out of focus.

[edit on 1/7/07 by stumason]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ack
That does not look like an alien. That looks like the swaying stalk of some foliage, and I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

I'm not sure about where you live, but where I live? Foliage doesn't walk uphill. Just saying is all....

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain

I'm not sure about where you live, but where I live? Foliage doesn't walk uphill. Just saying is all....

Nothing is walking anywhere. Pay close attention to the video before it zooms in. The swaying object extends down into a stalk. The "alien" is the out of focus top of a plant.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If you honestly think that is an alien I don't know if I should call you gullible or just stupid. It is so ridiculously obvious that its a plant that it isn't even worth mentioning. Wow, I had a feeling that clicking this would be a waste of time. It is threads like this one which is why I don't take the alien subforum seriously. I believe there are aliens, and there is a chance they visit, but this just damages the credibility of the idea.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join