It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Exposed!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
it's typical, conspiracy killing conspiracy again, now where did I heard that before.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
oh man
what was it alex said?
oh yeah
you can get all my videos for free on utube
don't take my word for look. it up yourself
think for your self
we now have a document cam.

the horses ass you AJ detractors are looking at is the one beating you to the truth

willie nelson who is the most popular American around the world came out on alex's show...
bob Chapman top gold and silver broker in the world in his day
top news letter. finance
Dr Paul Craig Roberts father of Reagonomics

they chose AJs show for a reason

so tune in
check him out
look for your self
think for your self
deny ignorence
wake the hell up.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Your not awake if your listening to him...
He is what the operation is called
A mockingbird....He divides us amongst ourselves...
A provocateur...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

not awake ?
telling me not to listen?
point me to some of your threads so I can see how awake you are

btw
i only listen to talk radio so in a day thats about 12 hours on average

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I'm not telling you not to listen, make your mistakes...
I'm saying he is a liar and It's worse than he says it is...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
oh man
what was it alex said?
oh yeah
you can get all my videos for free on utube
don't take my word for look. it up yourself
think for your self
we now have a document cam.

He sure does say that. You know why? Because he knows his audience. Do you think he does not profit from his movies? You must not listen to the show.

First of all, having been at this for DECADES, his core demographic are people that do not spend a lot of time on YouTube or burn dvds but do not take my word for it...

Second of all, listen to his show. People call all the time to say crap like "I just bought 10 copies of 'Terrorstorm' to pass out to my friends. Keep up the good work, Alex.'"

Yup, he has people that WANT to support him. He knows that.

That whole 'don't believe me, look it up' BS is a ploy to feign sincerity. He knows damn well that people like you will hear that and just assume he would not say if you could not verify it so why bother.

Tell me I am wrong and tell me where to find the warehouses full of caged dead children taken from homes by CPS. Obviously you either fall for his ruse, or you can tell me where to find these admissions and documents he is always talking about. Can you?

the horses ass you AJ detractors are looking at is the one beating you to the truth

Tell me all about the truth. Tell me all about how Alex is going to save me from Bill Clinton's tyrannical reign. How about G.W.'s FEMA camps. Is Alex beating me with those truths?

willie nelson who is the most popular American around the world came out on alex's show...

He is? I honestly cannot dispute that but I find it hard to believe. Can you substantiate that? I am not knocking Willie, I just did not know some pot smoking country star was the most popular export we have.

bob Chapman top gold and silver broker in the world in his day
top news letter. finance

Top what and according to whom?

Dr Paul Craig Roberts father of Reagonomics

LMAO!!!!!! You must be less than 30 huh?

they chose AJs show for a reason

We can agree on something.

so tune in

Almost everyday when I am working.

check him out

Tell me how things went down with that family in Trinidad.

look for your self

I cannot find those things he keeps telling me are available. If I were to compile a list, would you help?

think for your self

All I ever do. I can only do it with the information available and so far, not much of what he claims is out there is actually available.

deny ignorence

Or ignorance.
Either way, as long as you're educated.

wake the hell up.

Here here!

[edit on 9-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
after listening as often as i do
i have NEVER heard one person say they have bought more than one copy of his dvds
so poof there you go

the are called spell nazis for a reason
lol
I have never spent a dime on his show

im a little older than you think

wrongity wrongity wrong
but hey, as long as you're trying to criticize me
I'm not the problem so
there

ps
now ive wasted enough time over NOTHING
can i go back to clobbering some
zionists
now
?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a snake oil, used car salesman type. He is a good BS'er, and knows how to tell a good story. He's also good at making money off the 9|11 tragedy.

Don't think he's a sellout BSer? Simply go to his website and count how many ADS he has on EACH webpage. He is only in it for the money. He is laughing at his 'fans' all the way to the bank.

People like that make me sick. Total scumbag...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

after listening as often as i do
i have NEVER heard one person say they have bought more than one copy of his dvds
so poof there you go

As long and often as I have been listening to him I have so poof, there you go. See how that works. How long you been listening? Almost 20 years in here.

the are called spell nazis for a reason
lol

Check my post history. I am hardly a spell Nazi but when people misspell words like "ignorance, intelligence, English, etc." how can I help myself? Maybe you are unclear what the word means. It means to have knowledge of things. Spelling it wrong shows your lack basic knowledge of the word and the language in which we communicate. Sorry you chose that word to get wrong.

I have never spent a dime on his show

Me neither. We must be the only people listening. I guess he just made all that money bomb stuff up then? Or do people actually send him money just because he asks for it? You tell me.

im a little older than you think

Not old enough to answer the question directly though so why bother? I am sure I am older or younger than you think as well. Does that help you at all?

wrongity wrongity wrong

Does this refer to something in particular or just an example of your vast maturity?

but hey, as long as you're trying to criticize me
I'm not the problem so
there

"So there?" Are you my sister in the 5th grade? Please, tell me all about how old you are.
Not sure I was criticizing you though.

ps
now ive wasted enough time over NOTHING
can i go back to clobbering some
zionists
now
?

Old people say crazy Sh--!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Hold on 9/11?
You must not get what we are saying...
Yes it was a tragedy, but the real terrorists wear 5000 dollar suits...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by Pharyax

Hold on 9/11?
You must not get what we are saying...
Yes it was a tragedy, but the real terrorists wear 5000 dollar suits...

Does it really matter here?

Alex is going to cash in on 9/11 truth whether it is a valid premise or not. The point about him is that he does not really care about the truth, just the money. There are things I agree with Alex on but I would never stand next to him in support of it any more than I would want a Dean Koontz endorsement on a book I were to try to sell.

He sells all that 9/11 crap that any real truth fighter would tell people to make themselves. You want 9/11 printed on your shirt? Forget Michaels crafts where you can do it for 5 bucks, buy one from Alex for just.....

I know people that hate Alex fall on both sides of 9/11 truth. I think it does not matter what you think about it in this context but what Alex really thinks about it and I think he thinks it is the best piggy bank he will ever have.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

It's not the money...He is CIA...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL

It's not the money...He is CIA...

I do not believe he is smart enough to be CIA. His fanbase can help explain that. He does not fool too many normal, rational, thinking people. He also does not hold anyone's attention for too long. Listening to him ramble and make up crap as he goes along, he does not strike me as very bright at all. He is a carny and little else. That is just my opinion

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Well you don't have to be smart...
That's obvious...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This has been the humanity's problem. So called fan bases you are talking about. Listen to people's speeches carefully. Analyse them, if true accept it. Dont follow anyone so easily like a sheep behind the sheperd.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

i counted how many adds in a news paper
i counted how many adds on CNN
i counted how many adds on faux
I counted how many adds on ats

feel smarter yet?

ps
Hal Turner turned out to be an FBI aj in court...that would be the standard of proof
aj said that was giong to happen eventually that the proof would come out.

I challenge any of AJs detractors here to do something positive and post a list of their threads and posts that show they know better and have done more to inform the amount of people that AJ has

right here
back your selves up

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I challenge any of AJs detractors here to do something positive and post a list of their threads and posts that show they know better and have done more to inform the amount of people that AJ has
right here
back your selves up

I would humbly suggest that when the man with the bullhorn yells "Look here...over here, everybody! Look here!"...

You seek, instead, to account for the distraction. The old magician's trick.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Propaganda fights propaganda. Unfortunately there are not many alternatives to AJ for most people, and that's not because they aren't looking. It's because most others have either been bought, demonized or compromised otherwise. If you're a seeker of the truth, you don't go to one source, you go to many.

AJ is one stop on my truth train and it may be that way until something more blatantly visible steps in the way. If you're looking correctly, you often get to news way before AJ even does. He just brings it up and you can hear his take - hows that diff than reading a thread of someone elses take?

And while you've already established your mind on the news, before AJ talks about his take. Think about this. Does he enforce what you already think? does he add to it? Well, I'll look that stuff up that contradicts what he says and what I currently understand. That's how the AJ "Look it up" should work. Does that happen in practice? Maybe, maybe not. It does for me.

But in terms of people waking people up. AJ has given out more red pills than Tylenol. And for that, he gets my respect and admiration. The fact that I can have a conversation about this kind of thing in an environment that didn't exist a decade ago, is due to his hard efforts and those like him. So respect.

Much respect.

If you don't like him, you don't have to listen. If you think you can do it better - than please do it. I'm actually very interested in YOUR take. I am not being disingenuous.

Make your own movies, make your own radio station, make your own newsletters. Only after a decade will you find yourself in the same shadow of AJ. A frustrated and paranoid man swinging blindly at the phantoms that seem to attack us all. Hastily making videos and podcasts 6 days a week and struggling to stay afloat financially. And when the dust settles on your own madness, will you be able to even stand near that man? Will you be within a fraction of accuracy as that man? Have you ever heard his show from September 11th? He practically built that movement LIVE.

I'll stand by that man.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

Operation Mockingbird....
Look it up, It's in full effect...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
But in terms of people waking people up. AJ has given out more red pills than Tylenol. And for that, he gets my respect and admiration. The fact that I can have a conversation about this kind of thing in an environment that didn't exist a decade ago, is due to his hard efforts and those like him. So respect.

I guess I just need to ask this about 1000 times before someone will begin to address it.

How is he waking people up? What is he waking them up to?

I have all my red pills from Bush Sr., Clinton, and Bush Jr. Now I am collecting my Obama red pills. When do they kick in?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join