It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New atack on USA for 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is the Dreams and Personal Predictions forum so anyone can say whatever they feel like, but don't expect to make predictions that never come true and then to keep on making more without doubt from the members here.

Personally I don't know of any dreams that came true except for mine.
Even that one didn't work out the way I thought it would. What I found out and the advice given to me by a very wise lady revealed this bit of knowledge. Dreams usually have more of a personal meaning than a wide prophetic one.

Seeing an attack on the USA could mean that you will have economic problems in the future. You should look at your own life for the meaning of the dream since it probably effects you and no one else.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Speaking your opinion, or giving criticisms is one thing, spitting venom is another.

It is your opinion that all prophecies are bunk. Ok. A lot of us have seen too much to consider your opinion as anything more than wishfull thinking. Now that all opinions are on the table, why not just let Angel say what Angel needs to say and let us read, and discuss?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
This is the Dreams and Personal Predictions forum so anyone can say whatever they feel like, but don't expect to make predictions that never come true and then to keep on making more without doubt from the members here.

THank you for saying this. There was no venom, its an opinion and the member was shown that these so called propecies were false. Truth can be a hard pill to swallow.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If I skirted the edge of being venomous it was only because AOL started calling names and making accusations that have nothing to do with the thread.

In my opinion, prophets are one of two things:

1) Liars that want attention (as I was accused of) and will make up whatever they think will get them that attention; or,

2) People who have bought into the way news is reported in this country, i.e., fear sells. They watch the news, get all worked up about the constant bad news, read a little about current events perhaps, then delude themselves into thinking they "know" when an event is going to happen.

Time may be circular, but we perceive it to be linear. That means we can see what happens in the current time we are in, and look back at memories of the past, but we cannot actually see the past, nor the future.

And here we go again, I give my opinion and do it calmly and rationally and I am told to butt out and various people try to censor me. Again.

When people attempt to censor other people from saying their opinions about a subject, it is usually because a subject can't stand up to close scrutiny. I have said nothing but that AOL's "prophecies" are nonsense, which is my opinion, and I'm told to "knock off" the "venom." It's not venom, it's rationality.

If AOL can't stand being scrutinized by people in the light of reason, AOL should go and post these "prophecies" on a site that is less balanced, has no skeptics, and full of other people who are also liars or deluded so that he can get the stroking he is seeking. He is not going to find it here.

If I see a lie, I will call someone on it. Believe me, if I were getting venomous or nasty, not only would it be plain to see by everyone, I would probably get a warn or even banned.

Perhaps you are reading my arguments as venomous because you are a little sensitive on the subject yourself?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
If I skirted the edge of being venomous it was only because AOL started calling names and making accusations that have nothing to do with the thread.

Your right. Aol was just as guilty. My apologies, it had nothing to do with me and I should have stayed out of it.

Perhaps you are reading my arguments as venomous because you are a little sensitive on the subject yourself?

lol you got me! I cant help it I am very sensitive on the issue.
lol

Seriously though, what would you do if you saw something you felt was going to happen? Would you try to warn people, or would you bite your toung?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
There are some points that are important to clarify here:
•As I told in my previous reply I am not going to fall in the game of continuous attacks that somebody is trying to have here, invading this space of spiritually with comments that are clearly rough, violent and tendentious and lack of respect not only to me but to the beliefs of any people that want to read or write about prophecy, as it happend with anybody that try to support me.
•I never mentioned names or gave adjectives to any person in my few responses to the so many attacks posted against me and only refered my responses to the comments or ideas itself.
•This so extensive atheist rhetoric that now is focused on me is clearly a very old strategy or war against PSI that some people is fighting probably for years, like a personal obsession to punish publicly people that supposedly is guilty of the ‘terrible crime’ of Prophecy.
•Any body that check my queue here can see that I was not the part that went to the queue of other people to create troubles or post insulting comments against their beliefs but to the contrary the one that was invaded in almost all my posts by others that are clearly trying to damage my prestige only because I don’t think in the same line that them.
•It is my right to try to defend my good name and my space in the most polite way that is possible of this so virulent aggression on me. No body can force me to accept this type of destructive critic; this type of constant verbal attacks on a person that only did the crime to show publicly his dreams in a space that is created for that purpose( Dreams & personal predictions.)
•This has not been correct, legitimate and acceptable right to reply of the public to my posts but personal prosecution against me and it is not acceptable in any serious use of the web.
•If any inspection is done about what is going here for the last weeks it is clear that so aggressive adjectives like: ’he is a Liar’, ‘Skunk Works’, ‘It's bull’, ‘You're a fraud’ were used to derogate me or my posts, but never used by me to respond such attacks, since I am a responsible user of this space and I read very well the policies of BTS when I decided to join to this forum.
As a consequence of all this matter there are at least two of my posts in which it is difficult to find my own replies in the middle of the mass of all these constant atacks that are posted against me, so it is completly false that I am the agressor or guilty, but the reality is that I has been the victim or target of this situation that I claim is nothing more or less than genuine harrassment.
Thanks,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well now let’s return to the normality and I would like to describe some of the details of my most vivid dream about this fact in response to the people that want to know details:
About 2 months or so ago I went to downtown Dallas. I was that day a little free of time so I was walking just for pleasure and suddenly I arrived exactly to the Dealy Plaza, the sector in which Kennedy was killed. I was so excited so I started to try follow exactly the same route that his car had that tragic 22nd of November, you know all of us know that from dozens of TV programs on that topic, there were many tourists taking photos so I was listening the explanation of the guides and at the end of that evening I returned to Arlington.
Two days after that trip I had a dream, it is almost the same that I have had various times since the middle of 2000, but now was a little more vivid. I was in a middle of many people that were in a very important official ceremony, at the beginning it looked as a parade of 4th of July but in few minutes it was clear that was a state funeral.
The flag of the United States was covering the coffin and I asked to the persons that were near to me about who died?, they told me: One or our most important leaders, our great leader was murdered, we are going revenge, this is not going to remain unpunished.
I always try to determine the place when I have this repetitive dream, it is not Washington DC, it looks as a southern city, even there were some houses of French style there and the vegetation was subtropical like the one of Florida, Texas or Lousiana, a lot of palms and the people was a set of African American, Hispanic and Anglo-Saxon speaking with southern accent. The dream always ends with so emotive people crying that they are going to support a patriot war to take revenge of this crime, while the ceremony is finishing with solemnity.
The first time I had this dream I was living not in the states but working for a University abroad so I didn’t pay attention to one detail, I appear in the dream all the time, it is going to happen while I be in the states, that is sure. Probably I would be so near to the region in which it will occur because I am dressed with the same type of clothes that the rest of the people, shirts of cotton for a subtropical weather and like many people wearing a hat to protect me from the sun rays.
The other interesting fact here, at least to try to date this fact, is that during the last 12 years I have been worked in jobs in which always I wear formal suite with tie. However here in Texas, state in which I has been living only during the two last years, is the first time in my life, since the epoch in which I lived briefly in the Caribbean 15 years ago, that I must change at least during 6 months every year (from May to October) my fashion to only shirt, cotton pant and hat because it is impossible to use formal clothes during the warm season.
Other important detail is that I never used hat for sun previously to live in Texas in my whole life. On 2000 when I had the dream the first time was previously to the presidential election and I was at that time daily dressing formally and a hat was an usual object for me. I couldn’t imagine in that time that I was going to move later to Texas, a state in which usually when I was an adolescent I said to all my friends I never will live because I didn’t find any connection with it, it looked as a very exotic place for me, very far to my style of life.
Thanks,
Your friend
The Angel of lightness

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Hi Dear readers,
Recently various emails asking about any posible update concerning the incoming terrorist atack to the USA arrived so let me explain me what can I say concerning this issue by now.
At present, as was stated by Mr Chertoff on the summer and he again mentioned few hours ago there is so high risk to have a "domestic" terrorist atack, as he want to name any incident of extrem violence in the territory of United States.
As far as my inner mental vision can see he has good reasons to be worried about this, indeed the terrorists groups that were behind the 11 of September and the atacks of London and Paris are working so hard to find the way to do another big hit in the USA. I feel that the new goal of this people is to do something that impact so much the public opinion during the electoral process that is running on now.
I don't discharge the posibility that this act can be executed around any public act of the presidential precandidates or candidates but anyway I feel that some very important person working at present in the power spheres of the country will be seriously and directly affected by this action, so even the President or the closer functionaries of his administration are on high personal risk
My perception is that the terrorist atack that we are going to suffer will not be pointed to the common citizens but to some really important poltical figures or government functionaries or institutions.
This would happen in the near future, probably in the remaining days of this year or during the incoming winter.
My feeling is that this would occur with more probability in some city located in the south of the country but anyway it is not dischargable the posibility for cities of the east coast like washington DC or even New York again.
To be sincere my impression is that there are various different plans in this exact moment running in the minds AlQaeda so the question is which one is the one that could have success sooner over the control mechanisms of the security service, so eventualy we will affront more than one of these acts in the near future and in different cities.
Thanks,
Your friend
The Angel of lightness

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
2007 is almost over.

When nothing happens will you stop posting this nonsense? I'd be ever so grateful not to have to hear one of your "prophecies" anymore.

Kthxbai.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dear readers,
This is only to clarify that is my own policy to don't waste my time replying posts that it is clear are done by these very well known pair of atheist members that wants to harrass me only to catch the atention of my readers.
These people knows very well that if they don't do that probably they are not going to receive any atention of the serious readers of BTS or very low at least.
As everybody can check here fortunately there are other type of persons that even have replicated their rough attacks in deffense of the quality of the communication, it is good to verify that our cyber community has other type of members with higher standards of education and ethic principles.
BTS and ATS community deserve more respect by the members that don't know how to behave with the necessary politeness here, that dont obey elementary rules of the communication through the web or that it is clear from their own words and actions, would have many personal problems that they must solve better by requesting psiquiatric treatment.
Of course I expect the reaction of the forum moderators to put this unpolite persons in the place that they deserve & that they take an action to force the respect of the communcation standards that all the members have accepted to follow here.
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 12/13/2007 by The angel of light]

[edit on 12/13/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Regarding Dr Turi:

He posts his prophecies well in advance as well as does radio shows well in advance and foretells things that will happen months away, so This tells me he is not waiting for something to happen then he looks like he was right. Sure, others do it, but i am sold on this guy.

Is he right? YES, many many times. I wouldnt bet my paycheck on him but he does have a good record as far as prophecies!

And he gets the dates RIGHT.

Now others just say something will happen, they dont tell you if its tomorrow or 100 years from now- like that quack Sylvia Brown :shk:
She's a fraud, and i have no real respect for her. I do have to give her credit for ONE thing. Two months before 9/11, she appeared on the Larry King show and she told Larry that she saw the twin towers crumbling down.
I heard it with my own ears and i do not lie. As far as everything else she has to say, i dont get anything from her that's of any importance and she has been the laughing stock many times. Not to mention the amount of $$$ she makes off poor victims, as well as her good for nothing books :shk:

These so called prophets have some insight, perhaps very little, but they will capitalize on them and take off, writing books appearances, and defrauding people out of their money.

Once in awhile, there is one with a good batting average and i think Dr Turi is that person, but this is just my personal opinion.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

I like to read your posts, but could you please break them up into more paragraphs? I get lost reading. Thanks!!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
One more time:

Angel of light: You need to develop a thicker skin here. We have wonderful, intelligent people here but not everyone is going to beleive you.
You have to accept that. Your direct communication with up above cant be proven unless something does happen and you can validate it.
Be patient.
Rantings wont get you anywhere.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
In this occasion I am going to refer to the so extended speculation that is now in voice of so many people about the important conjunction that is taking place during this Christmas Eve.
In my perception the most important part of this astronomical event is not the conjunction itself, many times there were false predictions based on this type of events telling that it would be the date of a terrible catastrophe. To show only a proof anybody can track the book of Cristoff about the Jupiter Uranus conjunction of 1983 that stated the end of the world for that year produced by that planetary alignment.
I don't suggest to anybody to try to predict something using the conjunctionphobia as the principal or unique criteria. Remember that on the 7 BC there were three planetary conjunctions, one of them similar than this one of today, but to announce not precisely something bad but the birth of Christ. This Christmas Eve conjunction can be interpreted together with the Supernova that was visible few months ago as the signal of the incoming new era of very important spiritual development that is expected by all the religions for the beginning of this third millennium. Unfortunately this New era will be preceded by terrible events & of course a war is one of them.
Probably the really interesting negative astronomical fact of this 2007 is that mars, the regent planet of war, has been during various moments of the year closer to the earth than it is usually. Pay attention to this point, I said in various moments, so this is not something that occur only this night of Christmas Eve. This, from the point of view of the ancient astrology, suggests the incoming of a big war. However, this is also valid for the following week; the following month than for the following season, it depends of many other factors.
With this I am saying that indeed there are winds of a big international war blowing to us but that is occuring since at least eight months ago in the astrological plane.
As I told in this thread previously, I see something big coming & it is advisible to increment the alert on the national security plan against terrorist attacks in cities like New York, Washington DC., Philadelphia, Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles & Chicago but this is also valid today than in any other date of the near future. However the middle east or Asia in general could be also the place of the begining of this big conflict by an unexpected military attack, as I mentioned in other of my threads recently, & that could occur even before than another big issue in America.

Merry Christmas,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 12/24/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
IF you miss one prediction then you aren't psychic. If I can see into the future, I would be 100% correct 100% of the time. How can I not? I've seen it happen. So, I'm hoping you aren't correct because I don't want to see another attack. BUT, if you aren't correct, then noone is going to take you seriously anymore.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The peace of god to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
Well as I stated in my last reply the only violent actions that happened during the planetary conjunction of December 23rd-24th were not in America and also I was right when I said that they would occur in the Middle East:
- The bombing of the Turkish air force over the iraqian rebel forces of the Kurdish workers party (PKK) militia in the border region between these two countries.
- A so powerful explosion in the city of Baiyi, caused by a suicide terrorist, in Iraq that unfortunately took the lives of 20 people and injured 80 more.
Sorry, if this is uncomfortable for my contradictors, be sure that I didn't do this only to cause you an inconvenience on Christmas, but even in this case, by contradicting the forecasts or suspicions of other viewers or astrologists here at BTS, I have had another success with this precise prediction.
Why this happen so frequently with my threads or posts?
that is a question that I left to the ones that insist to remain so skeptic.
I don't expect to convert these members to any religion, don’t worry about that, but at least they must use their intelligences to think if too many "casualties" like these can happen just by chance?
Perhaps the religion is not convincing for them so I suggest to some of my most insistent contradictors to check with a mathematician what the law of probabilities could suggest about this frecuency in "coincidencies".
If you investigate seriously in this matter you are going to find after to many calculations that the probability to have such accuracy on natural & human events is less than 0.1 , so do this homework, just for fun, during the free time of these holidays my dear skeptic readers.
Merry Christmas,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

"Casuality is the name that God uses when he wants to remain anonymous." Luis Farinelli, Argentinian priest & author

[edit on 12/25/2007 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,
Today I am going to refer to the so extended information that has appeared in the media during the last week about the supposed intellectual author of the 11 of Sept attack and his possible execution.

I think it is indeed important to warn about this fact since there is a false optimistic expectation about that with this execution the possibility of new attacks in USA will decrease or disappear at all.

To say that there is a person that has confessed his implication in the planning of such attack, especially when that confession was obtained by the means of not only psychological menace but physical torture is not a guarantee that it is actually reliable information.

Everybody knows that under certain type of so hugh pressure anybody can confess almost anything, it does not matter is it is true or false. The History is plenty of examples of this type of so effective torturers that can get false confessions of any type.

In times of Stalin, in the worst period of the human rights violations in the Soviet Era, Laurenti Beria, the Boss of the secret service was very well known to be able to obtain "confessions of crimes" from anybody and not precisely to show the truth or apply justice but to find the way to eliminate any opponent of Stalin, although there was nor guilty nor crime at all.

Beria usually liked a lot to make jokes about his incredible power of persuasion with the prisoners saying that in his hands, in only one day of torture, even a common peasant can confess to be the Prince of Wales.

So my question is:

Are we going to believe that a person that it is known it was tortured to obtain his confession was really saying the truth? Is this confession actually believable or only very convenient to show progress in the war against to terrorism (although Bin Laden remains still free) and justify the continuation of human rights violation on America?

To be sincere I perceive that the danger of an attack still exist and could be worst if everybody is so confident that nothing can occur since the "brain" of the terrorism is already executed.

I dislike to say this but Saddam Hussein didn't have any connection with 11 of September, that is something out of any doubt, so his execution was completely non useful to prevent any terrorism in America, but very effective to increase the hate of many Muslims against USA.

I feel that the thing the American Public is demanding at present is to see that this war is going to end in the best way and soon, there is a general feeling of fatigue about when will be the end of this so long story of violence and more violence.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 2/14/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,
In this occasion let me refer to the so many rumors that are circulating around the possibility that another terrorist attack, this time again in the United States can occur in this month of March.

I would like to say first that it is important to realize that indeed there were terrorist attacks recently occuring in America, as I predicted it could happen when I open this thread. I am talking about the two explosions that happend in New York , against military recluting offices of the Army, and that the police of does not know yet who was the author.

However, these two explosions were not really so destructive so there is part of this thread that is still pending of accomplishment, and the one that I am going to disclose now.

I feel, and this from about three months ago, since January that there is something so grave incoming for America, a type of terrorist act in which a very important public person, a leader, is going to die but also among many other people that could be injured.

I mentioned this possibility several times in my thread about the desaparition of two important world leaders, that was posted in the second semester of 2007. One of these two personalities that would be victims of the terrorism of Alqaeda was Mrs. Benazir Butto, Fomer Prime Minister of Pakistan.

I am strongly oriented to say that the new Terrorist attack would be in the south of the United states and specifically in one of the states that have coast in the Gulf of Mexico.

This is not the fist time that I advice about that region as a probable site of a hugh terrorist action, remember my dream of 2007 that I published here, let me recall some of the facts of that vission:

Two days after that trip I had a dream, it is almost the same that I have had various times since the middle of 2000, but now was a little more vivid. I was in a middle of many people that were in a very important official ceremony, at the beginning it looked as a parade of 4th of July but in few minutes it was clear that was a state funeral.

The flag of the United States was covering the coffin and I asked to the persons that were near to me about who died?, they told me: One or our most important leaders, our great leader was murdered, we are going revenge, this is not going to remain unpunished.

I always try to determine the place when I have this repetitive dream, it is not Washington DC, it looks as a southern city, even there were some houses of French style there and the vegetation was subtropical like the one of Florida, Texas or Lousiana, a lot of palms and the people was a set of African American, Hispanic and Anglo-Saxon speaking with southern accent.

The dream always ends with so emotive people crying that they are going to support a patriot war to take revenge of this crime, while the ceremony is finishing with solemnity.

I feel that the principal target is the President of the United States in his visit to New Orleans in this month but it could be possible also that the President of Mexico and the Canadian Prime Minister be in personal risk on that impotant meeting.

I am not saying that I exclude the possibility that the terrorist act occur in other place of the mentioned region, from Florida to Texas, but my intuition points that the principal target is the one I just mention and only if that objective, for any reason, can not be reached by the terrorists that are now acting in the American soil , we are going to have another so hugh act of extreme violence with considerable destruction in other site.

I strongly recommend also to the authorities to increase the vigilance not only on the public acts of the President but also of the Presidential candidates during the following 2 months.

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 3/7/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
and once again.. looking at the original post... this didn't happen because why????

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi,
The answer of your comments is already posted in my thread of the California earthquake. In that other thread in which you posted your so dared theories about me you are going to find a very extensive list of accomplished predictions with links that can be verified for any one that wants to do that, and those are just only some few examples of the many the already exist of my accuracy of predictor.

so pls check that at: www.belowtopsecret.com...

According with your interesting theory I must have now hundreds of failed predictions already posted in BTS, ATS or Prophecies.us, since these are publics domains I challange you to find all those supposed threads.

It looks that you have a lot of time to do that task so that is my homework for you, my so skeptical reader.

By the way just 16 minutes ago it was a terrible attack against The US Consulate located on Istanbul, Turkey by a gunmen inspired by al-Qaida , he stormed a guard post , three assailants and three police officers were killed in the blitz-style assault.

Since there is a very well known international Law that states that any portion of the building of diplomatic missions, consulate and embassies around the world is considered as part of the territory of the Nation they represent, technically this was a terrorist attack in US soil, and among the victims are people that work for the US consulate.

here is the news: news.yahoo.com...

I perfectly can claim that this is the terrorist attack that represents the accomplishment of my prediction given long time in 2007. The thing that the attack was not already done, until you post your reply, does not necessarily means that was not going to occur. This fact remained open to be accomplished and your skepticism look to boost it.

Anyway there was another partial accomplishing of my prediction previously to this on March with the explosion registered in time square army recruiting office on New York:
wizbangblog.com...

it is also good to recall that there were other two important explosions in US on 2007 for which there is still open official investigation to determine if there were criminal hands involved:

The Chemical Plant explosion on Jacsonville, Florida on December 19th 2007:
www.cnn.com...

The Dallas Gas Plant explosion of July 25th 2007, just three weeks after I started this thread:
www.dallasnews.com...

and

There was also another powerful explosion that initially looked to be suspicion of terrorist act in New York, the steam explosion of July 18th of 2007, just two weeks after I started this thread:

en.wikipedia.org...

So My dear skeptic reader, take care with your words, since it looks that God takes you seriously, I hope he will not look with the same eyes your comments of my California earthquake thread.

thanks for your atention,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 7/9/2008 by The angel of light]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join