reply to post by The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Today with the so sad events occurred in Boston, MA, when a marathon ended in a horrible tragedy, caused by the explosion of bombs, with dozens of
injured people and at least two dead ones, it is difficult to do not remember this thread that was opened in 2007, warning that the near future of
the country unfortunately was going to carry new waves of terrorism.
In that year this thread was systematically attacked by a group of skeptics, that tried to denounce it as false or even to discredit my capacity to
foresee events in all possible ways, some of them falling in what is considered harrassment.
That 2007 brought to America the beginning of a new genre of Terrorism that unfortunately has not yet ended, the one of domestic actions carried
out by fanatics, intoxicated or drugged or mental ill people, people acting in visible psychotic state could be said, but what it is worst, extremely
young well educated people comming from respectable families , many of them promising students, that decided in a moment of madness to gain fame
executing masacres of innocent civilians in the USA.
in August of 2007, just some months after this thread was opened we saw the terrible masacre of Virginia Tech campus, with shoting and killing of 32
people and where other 17 were terrible wounded in two separate attacks, approximately two hours apart.
Pls read: en.wikipedia.org...
Since that time , until our days we have seen every certain time with similar pattern other terrible masacres:
- In September 21st 2007, An 18-year-old Delaware State University student shot two 17-year-old female students.
- In September 30th 2007, A University of Memphis football player, 21-year-old Taylor Bradford, was fatally shot on campus in what was believed to be
a targeted attack. Bradford was shot near his campus apartment.
- In December 9th 2007, Matthew J. Murray attacked the Youth With A Mission missionary training school in Arvada, Colorado, killing two and wounding
- In February 8th 2008, Latina Williams, a 23-year-old nursing student, opened fire of six rounds with a .357-caliber revolver in a second-floor
classroom at Louisiana Technical College, in Baton Rouge, before committing suicide.
- In February 14th 2008, Northern Illinois University shooting. 27-year-old former student Steven Kazmierczak opened fire with a shotgun and three
semi-automatic handguns at Cole Hall on the campus of Northern Illinois University, in DeKalb, killing five students and wounding 20 other students
and the class instructor.
- October 27th 2008, University of Central Arkansas shootings. A shooting took place on the campus of University of Central Arkansas, in Conway,
outside the Arkansas Hall dormitory. Two students—Ryan Henderson, 18, and Chavares Block, 19—were both fatally shot. A third person, a 19-year-old
campus visitor, was shot and wounded in the leg.
- January 21st 2009, Yang Xin, a 22-year-old graduate student from Beijing, China, was decapitated with a kitchen knife by fellow student Zhu
Haiyang, in a cafe on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech).
- In February 7th 2009, Jeremy Lee Pierce, a 32-year-old student at University of Houston, fatally shot Joe Tall, a 47-year-old homeless man, on the
campus bus stop.
- In April 2nd of 2009, Phillip Beale and another unidentified individual murdered a drug dealer near the campus of Radford University after getting
into an argument with him.
- In April 10th 2009, 28-year-old Anthony Powell fatally shot his classmate, 20-year-old Asia McGowan, before committing suicide on the campus of
Henry Ford Community College.
- April 26th 2009, Odane Maye, an 18-year-old former student, entered Hampton University, in eastern Virginia, while armed with three handguns. Maye
stalked a pizza delivery man, who he then shot while entering Harkness Hall dormitory. Maye then entered the dormitory and shot its manager, and then
shot himself in an unsuccessful suicide attempt; both victims survived.
- April 28th 2009, Early on the morning , two students at Virginia Union University were stabbed. Police say the suspect, whose name has not been
released, is not a VUU student
- May 6th 2009, Stephen P. Morgan allegedly used a CZ-USA 9 mm semi-automatic pistol to shoot and kill 21-year-old Wesleyan University student
Johanna Justin-Jinich at the off-campus bookstore where she was working.
- May 18th 2009, Justin Cosby, 21, was shot and killed inside a dormitory at Harvard University, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, by three men looking to
rob him of money and drugs.
- September 8th 2009, 24-year-old doctoral student Annie Le was strangled to death inside a research building on the campus of Yale University in New
edit on 4/15/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)