It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New atack on USA for 2007

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
During the remaining months of this year I am viewing the occurrence of a terrible act of violence in the Country. This will be unfortunately even more destructive than the one suffered on 2001. it is really very difficult to be able to do something that prevent it since the evil forces that are behind it have worked a lot during years to reach their perverse objectives. The internal division of the country plus the negative image of the federal administration, its lack of popularity, or its inability to deal with the political opposition are going to be important ingredients in the definition of this sad event that will produce panic & general commotion in all the sectors internally and internationally.
One important figure of the Federal administration is going to be directly affected by this attack, I mean at least grave injured if not fatal; I am afraid to expect the worst in this case.
It is necessary to pray to god for the protection of the highest authorities of the country & that they can decide correctly on that moment what would be the best to do to affront that so dangerous situation, otherwise we are going to live moments of total confusion & generalized chaos in all the spheres: social, economical, political, national security.
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
As I've said in another of your threads, your credibility is nonexistent.

I really need to ask, do you post this stuff for attention? If that's the case, I'm going to make a point of this being the last of my replies to any of your threads.

SR

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ever heard of suggestive dreaming.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think this and any other prediction threads you do Angel of Light, should be put in Skunk Works. Your prediction in the Cali earthquake didn't happen. The USA has been having terrorist attacks for how long now? You can't just say sometime this year. Otherwise it's treated as baloney. State a date, and one date only.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
For the question about if this thread was posted to receive atention I can repond t hat if tha would be the case I didnt do this since I have had enough other successful predictions done in 2007 as were for instance:
- The Tsunami on Salomon Islands.
- The earthquake in Japan
- The Earthquake in Guatemala
- The Earthquake in Guerrero, Mexico
If the game would be to obtain fame or recognition with these four events correctly predicted in the same year and season was sufficient dont you t think so?
To predict the occurence of the big California earthquake with an accuracy of hours that it looks is your request is not realistic since the event is the result of many other that are happening simultaneously in the world. The planet is a complex & delicate system in which there are various tectonic plates involved in each event. In the case of California the north America & Pacific are the most directly acting but also the Atlantic one that is pressing on the NorthAmerica & the Cocos & Caribbean ones that are pressing on the pacific. Besides that any earthquake is not an isolated event by itself that suddenly occurs is the result of a slow process or adjustment of the internal pressure in the core of the planet, usually is the result of months of activity very deep in the interior.
To give you a better idea about this I would like to suggest you to watch my other post about other seismic events to happen in the following year, that is going to give you more information to determine if I am doing this with seriousness or not.
Concerning the other question to put a date & exact location to the terrorist atack, do you really think that If I know that in any moment I will do that? that would be lack of civic responsibilty, the correct attitude would be to report that immediatly to the government and authorities. To proceed in the way you suggested is to inform the terrorists that they are already detected and let them to escape to try to do that later. Please think twice before to give so inteligent suggestions !
Of course I think in different manner than other people because I am not looking or needing any special recognition with this, I dont have inferiority complex to demand such type of atention you talk about. If that would be the case I posted my successful past predictions on my own name and not using a nickname, but precisely because I have a brilliant professional career is that I am not mixing my personal life with this gift.
thanks,
Your friend
The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
For the question about if this thread was posted to receive atention I can repond t hat if tha would be the case I didnt do this since I have had enough other successful predictions done in 2007 as were for instance:
- The Tsunami on Salomon Islands.
- The earthquake in Japan
- The Earthquake in Guatemala
- The Earthquake in Guerrero, Mexico

Sure you did. Post the links so we can see the "proof" then.

And you were wrong about the volcano, BTW.

If you were really a prophet, and verifiable, it wouldn't matter what your career was, you'd come out in the open.

Sorry, not buying it. Predict something useful, like what Superlotto numbers I should play this week, and then maybe I'll believe you.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I just HAD to go to the USGS site to show you that you aren't "predicting" anything.

Here's some facts from the site:

Q: What is the probability that an earthquake will occur in the Bay Area?

A: Within the next 30 years the probability is 62% that an EQ measuring >=6.7 will occur in the Bay Area.

Q: What is the probability that an earthquake will occur in the LA Area?

A: Within the next 30 years the probability is 60% that an EQ measuring >=6.7 will occur in Southern California.

And here are the hazard probability maps, which you may be using to make your "predictions":

earthquake.usgs.gov...

The Ring of Fire, where you concentrate your "predictions" is seismically very active. There are constant small earthquakes around this geological feature. Your "predictions" of an earthquake on the ring of fire are about as valid as my "predicting" the sun will come up tomorrow.

Give it a rest already, nobody with any ability in critical thinking is buying it.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think for the recent comments arrived that it is clear somebody is trying to receive all my atention or at least to promote himself as a so nice predictor of natural disasters using the credibility that my posts have.
I am not going to continue in your game to give you importance and to allow you to use my own space, the one that many readers are following only to rise you to a position that it is clear you don't deserve.
My suggestion is try by yourself to post your own prophecies and later we are going to talk about them, while that occur I am going to dedicate my time to a more important businesses.
Of course the people that realy respect and believe in my predictions know that I am not going to do such a crazy thing to predict something to occur in the following 30 years as you are pretending with your ridiculous and lack of seriosness comments, Everybody knows that when I give a forecast is with months or at most a year of anticipation.
Try to do something more productive with your life, if you want to dedicate your time to do forecasts of the occurence of seismic events in the following 30 years well go ahead! Open your own column or posts about that!
thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is for the serious readers interested in Extrasensorial perception or professional researchers in Parapsicology that want to confirm or know more about my psychic background and my forecasts:
It is not a secret that my posts are all being published since March 2007 in this site, you can track all my threads (past, present and future) by searching through my profile or visiting other web sites that I use as:
www.prophecies.us...
redhat.bravehost.com...
thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Lack of serious comments? Mine were serious, your predictions are crud. Turn the news on one night and see what kinds of "attacks" are going on. It's nothing you or anyone can predict, it's going to happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
I think for the recent comments arrived that it is clear somebody is trying to receive all my atention or at least to promote himself as a so nice predictor of natural disasters using the credibility that my posts have.

What are you talking about? This was not clear at all. If you are speaking to me, I wasn't predicting natural disasters at all, that information came straight from the US Geological Service's probability page. It's not predictions like you're trying to get us to buy, it's probability, from the law of probability, a scientific term.

My suggestion is try by yourself to post your own prophecies and later we are going to talk about them, while that occur I am going to dedicate my time to a more important businesses.

Did you not hear me in three of your threads? Prophecy is bunk. There is no such thing. Why would I go and make up lies for people?

Of course the people that realy respect and believe in my predictions know that I am not going to do such a crazy thing to predict something to occur in the following 30 years as you are pretending with your ridiculous and lack of seriosness comments, Everybody knows that when I give a forecast is with months or at most a year of anticipation.

You can get as indignant as you wish, but you predicted things would happen by certain dates and they did not, which makes you a fraud or deluded. Which is it?

Try to do something more productive with your life, if you want to dedicate your time to do forecasts of the occurence of seismic events in the following 30 years well go ahead! Open your own column or posts about that!

I do plenty productive with my life, such as debunk obviously delusional "prophecies" on the internet. How typical that when a shill is caught out they get indignant and try to deflect the argument away from them, where it belongs for their making outrageous claims that did not come to pass, and onto the person who isn't buying their particular line of baloney.

As I mentioned before several times, I do not believe in prophecy, I would not presume to scare other people with bogus claims of prediction of earthquakes and attacks on the US, and I certainly don't post such claims on a board that is known not only for people who believe this stuff, as for people who can pick this stuff apart when it is completely bogus.

If you post here on BTS/ATS, and someone thinks that your post is nonsense, you're going to hear about it. People here are not pushovers nor are they gullible, as people must be on the sites you linked me to, which I found to be utter nonsense as your posts have been.

If you can't stand the heat, don't post your guesses on the internet, claim that people have to tell the authorities before it's too late, and then get mad when myself and others tell you how full of it we think you are.

I don't see anyone defending your prophecy here in your threads, so I think that you are about the only person who believes what you're saying. I know I do not.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Look for July 30 for a blast! It could be a bomb, or an earthquake!

Dr. Turi's prediction and he's hit the nail on the head many many times!!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I couldn't find what you wanted me to look at, DG, but even guessers get things right once in a while -- that's what the law of averages is all about. How many times has Dr. Turi been wrong? Or are they not keeping track of that? Not meant to be snippy, just asking.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
my post directs you to the Coast to Coast page where Dr Turi made a prediction about July 30.

His webpage, is www.Dr.Turi.com and he's been right many times. No, i dont know how many times he's been wrong.

He's human so i would guess plenty of times

From his site:

Look for nature powerful destructive forces and/or serious dramatic news on these days:

Jan 2007: *3rd /#12th /+19th
/#8th /#6th Feb 2007: *1st /#9th /+17th / *28th
Mar 2007: +1st /+16th /*27th
Apr 2007: +1st /+12th / *22nd
May 2007: #2nd /+9th /*19th /#29th
June 2007: +5th /*16th /#26th
July 2007: /+2nd /*13th / #22nd / +30th *EXPLOSION OR EARTHQUAKE
August 2007: *9th / #19th / +26th
Sept 2007: +5th / #15th / +23th
Oct 2007: *3rd / #12th / +20th / *30th
Nov 2007: *1st / #19th /+16th / *26th
Dec 2007: #6th / +13th / *24th

www.drturi.com...

[edit on 7-7-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That chart is just my point: I could make a chart like that and be right some of the time, then drop out how many times I've been wrong and make up a chart talking only about my correct "prophecies." How vague is that sentence, anyway?

nature powerful destructive forces and/or serious dramatic news

It's just so vague and all-encompassing and can be used to point at a great range of things occurring and say that a "prophecy" came true.

Of course there's going to be major natural destruction (storm, hurricane, flood, earthquake) and/or serious dramatic news on these days -- somewhere in the world this stuff happens on every day of the year!

This is why I don't believe in people who claim to predict and prophecy. Anyone could do it, even me. The difference is I'm not going to try to garner attention and pump my ego by false representations of me "seeing something happening in the future" that I pretty much made up out of thin air, and out of vague and far-reaching statements.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This post has been probably the most difficult for me to disclose to the public domain, for various reasons:
- I has been during years a viewer of natural events, unfortunately the majority of them were disasters as the Chiapas floods three years ago in Mexico, the Hurricane in Galveston two years ago in Texas, and other more that I have already mentioned in my previous replies.
- This is one of the few occasions on which my subconscious mind has detected a signal of a disaster that is going to be produced by artificial means, in other words by human acts & not a natural event. The other memorable occasion in which I felt the same was on the weeks previously to the 11th of September of 2001, for that reason I decided to travel at that time to Mexico to be part of an educational project with a University over there.
- This is also an event that is going to be a national security issue so it has a strong political dimension, and as I am not a political person I think twice previously to talk about this business. Finally I decided that the possibility to save human lives or to prepare the people for that moment, especially because it is important that the nation and the world maintain the control of the situation & avoid the panic when this occurs, was a good reason to disclose this prediction.
About the emails that I have received during the last weeks, not the comments here, but the ones that arrived directly to my email address, I want to clarify my point of view with respect to the various questions of the public:
1. Many people think that major cities with important economical or political role are more probable to be the site of this new attack, I mean New York, Philadelphia, Washington. However my perception is that in this occasion the place of the terrorist act would not be the more important aspect but the motif of it, so the place will chosen if the target is in that moment located over there.
2. I perceive now that the principal objective is to attack directly the high spheres of the power and not the civil population, so more over the principal figures of the federal administration where ever they would be located are the ones that are in real danger. Probably there will be civilians injured in the act but they are not going to be the target.
3. In the same way I don’t think that this will occur in some special date chosen for its historical meaning, like the thanks giving day or any other important festivity but if in that moment the objective that the terrorists are looking will with in their reach.
4. According with my impression the best way to know where and when is this going to happen is by following the agendas of the principal members of the government, their trips and the most important aspect when they are going to be more vulnerable, especially big public acts or visits to relative tranquil places or regions. In this last point I am really afraid about the possibility for Texas for obvious reasons, & sincerely I have a feeling that something could happen in the south of the USA.
5. My perception is that currently their goal would be to force the United States to get out of Middle East by creating the impression that if the government is vulnerable it is clear nobody is really sure in this country, so if the common people feels afraid or panic the army must necessarily return its focus to the internal security problem instead to the external war.
6. Another objective that I perceive it would be in the focus of these organizations is to boycott the possibility that England would have a normal Olympic games of 2012, so it is sure that London again will be the more desirable target for them out side the United states. For the same reason Chicago could be another potential target as a possible site for the 2016 Olympic games.
Thanks for your emails and interesting comments or support messages.
Your friend,
The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Seriously I have a question for members, how does one contact a moderator to ask about a thread being moved to skunk works?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Again, this is all vague stuff, like cold reading the US. Sorry, still not buying it. Anybody can come on here and claim they've made successful prophecies, anyone can come on here and claim they got a bunch of emails in support, implying that people didn't want to post here on the thread.

It's bull. Your credibility is completely blown. If you "see" an attack, give specifics, give dates. Otherwise, you're just spinning out tales intended to play on people's fears, based on current events and extrapolating from the current events things that "could" happen.

You're a fraud, as much as Sylvia Browne is.

I've said my piece, spotted you and outed you for what you are, so now I think I can leave the thread peacefully.

Good luck. I think you're going to need it.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You two need to knock it off. Major, here is a tip for you, dont leave home with out your walking shoes and a bottle of water....your gonna need it when that car starts smoking. Karma is an old bitty like that.

Angel, your not the only one seeing these things. for comming out and telling others everything you can. I know its not easy especially when you have to deal with such criticisms. Unfortunatly, that is just part of it.

Dg, I have reason to believe your guy is almost a month off. I am going to read up on what he has to say a bit more. Very interesting. Thanks for the link.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Knock what off? Telling someone I think they're a fraud? His "predictions" have not come true. Prophecy is nonsense and people who claim to be prophets are liars.

I call em as I see em. And I see a great big lie in this thread and AOL's other ones.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join