It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear is Agent Condor - CIA?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sifting through some sites ive had favourited, i come accross this little nugget..
Anyone remember the T.V. show " UFO Cover up live" ?
by body-proportion comparison analysis and voice-print
analysis it turns out that none other than our very own John Lear is the agent dubbed 'Condor' on the CIA backed TV production.

As Condor, he is in
reality a government agent who has been working with Moore,
Shandera, Friedman, John Grace, Bob Lazar, and others all along. [/ext]

For more information see-
www.think-aboutit.com...

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
interesting I look forward to a reply that is if John even bothers.

Edit you should ad ex tags to the quote you have there.

[edit on 29/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play

As Condor, he is in
reality a government agent who has been working with Moore,
Shandera, Friedman, John Grace, Bob Lazar, and others all along.

OR ... is he, by chance, The Janitor sent to cleanup or smear the trails they've left behind? Interesting, eh?

I'd say the title needs a question mark, if only as your assertion is more a Query. no?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
nice find... I have always found John Lear's treads very entertaining specially the Venus one... and i believe some of what he says.. If he is indeed a CIA agent who's job is to spread dis-info; well... I really doubt he will admit it!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Someone.... connected....

says this is....... true....

But Find was it leads and Where it ENDS.

Crypytic but clear for those who know.....

Were is Madonna when you need her....

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

"Since our interaction with the aliens began we have come
into possession of technology beyond our wildest dreams. We
currently have, and fly, atomic-powered antigravity-type craft in
Nevada. Our pilots have made interplanetary voyages in these
craft and have been to the Moon, Mars, and other planets. We
have been lied to about the true nature of the Moon, the planets
Mars and Venus, and the REAL state of technology that we possess
today, at this very moment.

"There are areas on the Moon where plant life grows and even
changes color with the seasons. This seasonal effect is because
the Moon does not, as claimed, always present the exact same side
to the Earth or the Sun. The Moon has several man-made lakes and
ponds upon its surface, and clouds have been observed and filmed
in its atmosphere.

Utter Dis-Info. I am actually beginning to take offence to this. Whoever wrote this has obviously never looked through a high powered telescope at the moon, or any other planet. I think this is an insult to the hard working men and women of NASA and the ESA. If we were without their hard work and determination we would still be looking up at the sky talking of the 'Forests of Venus', 'Martian Saucers' and 'Moon cities made of gold'. Oh wait, some people still are...

I've always thought that if this 'information' had even a shred of truth, then why don't these people post their suppose 'evidence' that they so often refer to.

I find this article and the many like it yet more opinionated bile.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Shocked.....shocked i tell you.....Were the Lear posts supposed to be taken seriously..??

Disinfo is meant to divert attention or obscure the truth....this was pure entertainment...anyone taking those stories seriously has learned a very good and free lesson in life.
Next time use your better judgement, and reasoning to determine fact from fantasy.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Sifting through some sites ive had favourited, i come across this little nugget..
Anyone remember the T.V. show " UFO Cover up live" ?

I haven't, and I'm looking it up, sounds entertaining.
I'm not having much luck however.
Can we get a link?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Here is the link to details about the show.
Lear is Condor, probably named because of his Piloting exploits, or maybe even his " Aviary" membership.. or possibly both.

www.imdb.com...
Do we trust someone with his background to give us the real truth? i dont think so... when you look closely at Lear, disinformation seems to follow, hand in hand

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for posting!

If there exists such a list as "top ten people to be discredited" i would expect John Lear to be on it. He obviously tries very hard to maintain his reputation among the "ufo_masses" as a tad nutty because as long as the comunity reads what he says without giving him too much credit he remains safe.

Assuming his "wild" theories regarding secret space flights, bases on the moon etc. is true, the minute people really start to pay attention in numbers he becomes dangerous and so forth closer to termination or serious discrediting.

Just thinking out loud here but i would be very surprised if serious attempts at discrediting him will NOT take place. Should be considered in the context of the posted article. Personally i don´t know what to think and whatever John add´s to this thread is probably not gonna help much in finding the truth either. Few believe his theories regarding the moon so why should anything else he presents be true.

Added by edit: speeling and a thank you to OP for posting a good topic = flag!

[edit on 30-6-2007 by tomra]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
See, I've been reading this site and many like it for years and for the most part, I've dismissed his claims since they seem, to me (a believer) a bit odd on the surface... BUT

There is such a thing as hypnosis and if we are to believe it (I certainly do), mind games played by those in power on patsies who are sent out, not so much as disinfo clowns (I just have this mental image of a clown when I say disinfo, so its stuck) but as willing believers.

His father was a brilliant man, and he himself is no small product of human evolution (or whatever I'm a Christian who believes creationism and evolution are not essentially mutually exclusive) and for the most part, he's had a great career.

I see it more as, they gave him the chances and now they've possibly given him the 'knowledge'. IMO they've done some tricky mind altering that I suspect, if engineered by aliens, probably doesn't work that well on humans anyway, so may account for the 'weirdness' factor. I suppose if I'm right, he may develop more severe symptoms as time goes by, but thats just a guess. I think he believes totally what he's saying, no question about it, but whether its true or not, we will never know unless we are also either brainwashed, or shown ourselves.

As I said in another post, I believe in aliens, but I'd sure as hell not want one anywhere near my rear, so what would take me to believe?

Well, physically seeing them on the streets would be nice, but failing that, news reports AND personal footage that can be investigated (not one or the other). I can well believe the government controls the media but they can't control everyone (at least not yet). If we had reports from the news of aliens landing and talking to world leaders, fair enough. But until I'm sitting next to one in Starbucks while he drinks the Sunday Cat Pee special, then its up for grabs (although as I say, I do believe they exist in potentia).

So no, I don't think he's a disinfoer so much as an unwilling pawn. That is my opinion and I have the uptmost respect for him in his offical capacity and his career, he is a knowledgeable man and has earned his 'wings'.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well, hmmmmmmmm I'm well, I don't know how I feel about this really.

My gut has never steered me in the wrong direction. I have to go with, "I believe what John says."

If this is true and he gave disinfo. in his younger years maybe he has changed and is now telling us the way it is. People do change with age. I think we all know that none of us is perfect.

Am I missing something here. If he was giving disinfo wouldn't he be writing that there wasn't anything up there, instead of the other way around.

I guess my problem is I know that there's a lot going on in our Solar System. I thought these other beings were doing it maybe with help from our military either with/by free will and/or controlled.

I think he is right on.

Until John tells me point blank that he has lied about everything here at ATS, I'm with him not against him.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Am I missing something here. If he was giving disinfo wouldn't he be writing that there wasn't anything up there, instead of the other way around.

As for a purpose of supplying people with Dis-information on UFOs? I really couldn't say. I think the shear radical nature of Mr Lear's claims in part convince people they are correct - the old: its so wrong it HAS to be right?

Of course there is the possibility he is sincere in his statements, and possible that he is the one who has been mislead by certain persons (CIA perhaps?) for whatever purpose.

Ideas such as life on Venus (etc) are something that the public might of believed 40 years ago (I say 'might' as I wasn’t alive 40 years ago so probably not the best judge, lol), but now technology has pretty much proved all these claims to be inaccurate.

I would challenge Mr Lear to provide any actual evidence that supports his claims - the fact after all these years the only apparent ‘evidence’ provided is hear-say and a few ambiguous photographs is suspect in itself.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Do we trust someone with his background to give us the real truth? i dont think so...

And do we trust someone with no background to give us the real, unadulterated truth and nothing but the truth?
I don't think so either...

I believe that John Lear actually believes what he's told us here and elsewhere. I don't believe what he does, but I've learned some interesting stuff from him.
If all off-the-wall-against-the-known-facts theories are labeled disinfo, then we don't have much left, do we...

In my opinion workable disinfo is something which resembles the truth so closely that it is totally believable at a first glance, and very believable even after closer scrutiny.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I've been skeptical of Mr Lear for quite some time now, good post and well found.

I can't trust anyone who can only say "I don't know" when asked an important question and "quizzed" about his answer by the questioner and following callers to the radio-interview.

No speculation, no possibilities, no discussion. Just "I don't know".

Seems to me that if it's not on the list of things to remember when giving an interview then he simply shuts down? I also notice a negative change in mood when these events occur.

Sorry John, I for one DON'T believe most of what you say is in OUR interest and based on hard facts. Sorry.

For those interested, here is the first part of one of Mr Lears radio interviews with George Noory from the excellent YouTube member "theduderinok".
There are about 12 parts to this interview and towards the last couple of parts, it's the "callers" questions that causes John to "clam-up".

Thanks for everything John......

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Falcon & Condor
is
Michael M.Collins and Richard C.Doty
acording to mr.Moore

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Originally posted by OBSERVER X

Falcon & Condor
is
Michael M.Collins and Richard C.Doty
acording to mr.Moore

I thought it was Bob Collins, not Michael Collins. I could be wrong though. Bob Collins was the guy on Art Bell the other night.

One of the guys who helped produce "UFO Cover Up live" was Curt Brubaker who I went to college with (Art Center School Of Design, Los Angeles). In those days that was very exciting stuff (UFO-Cover-up Live) although it was very scripted. That show was where the 'strawberry ice cream' story came from, I don't know who made that story up. I signed a release and gave the producers a lot of my papers but I don't think much of it was used and I certainly didn't make anything. I don't think I was even mentioned in the credits.

I forget who started the rumor that I was Condor but Gene Huff, Bob Lazars friend started calling me Condor and then everybody else did and it stuck. Even today if I ever run into some of my old friends they still call me Condor.

Since both Falcon and Condor participated on UFO Cover-Up Live it would have been difficult for me to be one of them as I was never on the show.

That said, Bill Cooper once made the statement that he had voice-printed Condor and measured body motion and movements and determined that it was me.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Originally posted by nerbot

I can't trust anyone who can only say "I don't know" when asked an important question and "quizzed" about his answer by the questioner and following callers to the radio-interview.

No speculation, no possibilities, no discussion. Just "I don't know".

Sorry for the inconvenience nerbot. But if I don't think I know the answer to a particular question I don't try and fake it. Its easier for me to say, 'I don't know' than come up with some half baked story. It would sure be nice if I knew everything but the fact is I don't. I don't even no a tenth or even a hundredth of everything. But I do know this: there is a civilization on the moon and its the biggest secret in the history of mankind. Thanks for your post.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
How 'bout just asking John straight out...........John are you presently working in any way, shape, or form for the CIA?

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If I was John I'd rather be called "Eagle" or "Hawk" or "Falcon", or some other bird of prey. Condors look too much like vultures (ugly)
Anyways pleae don't send that dentist guy my way... Oh wait... that was The Marathon Man... I get soooo confused

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join