It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear is Agent Condor - CIA?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Originally posted by Spoodily

What is the function of Athens, Greece? I would like to know for personal reasons.

All I know is that was the departure point and Joburg was the destination and that there was lots of hardware in the back.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by thesun

I listened to john lear 12 part radio interview on coast to coast off youtube.
No offence john but there is a reasonable doubt in my mind as to some of your theories about the gas giants and the outer planets being all habited
by alien life forms, who are like us. You claim there are 600 000 000 people living underground on mars and that they are advanced in technology just like us, do you have thing to support this claims.

Not a shred of evidence. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Originally posted by tomra

John, have you catched the "ufo sickness"?

Its actually called "UFO disease" and was coined by Gene Huff about Bill Cooper.

UFO disease is were you start making up stuff because you have run out of true stories.

I haven't run out of true stories yet.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Originally posted by Spec01

Interesting date indeed. That was shortly after the last time it snowed in Johannesburg... it just snowed again for the first time since.

Shall I roll out the welcome mat?

What, pray tell, were you up to in Joburg?

As I have said before it was a 'hardware' flight from Athens to Joburg. The significance of the date was that the 'hardware' had to leave that night because the Greek government was changing hands the next day and the 'new' guys were not too excited about the arms flights. At least that was what I was told.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by ferretman2

I'm curoius to know that if, as John has stated, the solar system is teeming with life much more advanced that us (yet they are humanoid), why have they chosen to neglected there obviously 'dark age' brethren?

Please see Sleepers thread. He has a couple of hundred pages on this question.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by Old Man

I don't think that John is a C.I.A disinfo agent. I see him more as expounding his own personal beliefs in a lot of what he says, much like David Icke.

Sorry, John. Don't mean to offend you in any way. But real, concrete evidence would help

No offense taken. These are personal beliefs. If I had concrete evidence I would be in the concrete.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Originally posted by nerbot

If you are on OUR side, then please, GIVE US A SIGN.

Will this do?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Originally posted by esdad71

So, when you ran weapons what kind of drugs were on board?

I just flew the plane. For details on the drugs see "The Politics of Heroin In Southeast Asia" by Alfred W. McCoy.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Originally posted by TheComte

If this is your only evidence then it is totally inadequate.

Lucky for me

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Dr Love

How 'bout just asking John straight out...........John are you presently working in any way, shape, or form for the CIA?

Peace

No. In no way, shape or form. My last load of arms was out of Athens, Greece to Johannesburg. October 22, 1981. Interesting date. Look it up.

Where did you stay in Athens?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by masterp

Where did you stay in Athens?

I didn't stay in Athens. I was based in Cairo and commercialed in from Cairo with Hank Warton, the guy I worked for (google him). We cleared customs then got a ride over to the cargo ramp where the plane was loaded and waiting. Hank handed me a briefcase full of cash for payoffs. The flight was about 10 hours so we would need to stop for gas, always risky with a load on board. Nairobi was the planned stop.

I mentioned that I might be able to make it non-stop and Hank said "I'll give you an extra $1000.00 (I was getting $100 an hour to fly) if you can do it non-stop. This was a good deal for both of us because Nairobi jails are not noted for their accomodations) and we wouldn't risk having the load seized. I told Hank to 'fill it up' meaning fill every tank in the airplane. I forget how much overgross we were but it really wasn't that bad. I briefed the crew and told it would be a long, long takeoff roll.

That was at the old Athens airport and we were taking off to the north which has gently rising terrain full of houses and apartment buildings. You know what? I should get this all down on paper one day. Anyway, we did roll a long way but made it no sweat.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
John Lear, what really is " The Ugly Truth"?
Give us the Beef?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by Hawk Eye

Give us the Beef?

Like I should know? I wish.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawk Eye

Give us the Beef?

Like I should know? I wish.

Well I respect you John somethings you say or 80% of what you say I feel may be true...please keep us informed

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

you're sense of humour is out of this world. destruction of consensus reality can be oh so much fun, eh?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Have you heard of, or do you know anything about Agartha?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by deaman88

Have you heard of, or do you know anything about Agartha?

I have heard of it but I don't know too much about it. There is no doubt in my mind though that underground civilizations exist inside the earth.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man

I don't think that John is a C.I.A disinfo agent. I see him more as expounding his own personal beliefs in a lot of what he says, much like David Icke.

Sorry, John. Don't mean to offend you in any way. But real, concrete evidence would help

No offense taken. These are personal beliefs. If I had concrete evidence I would be in the concrete.

Good answer, John.

It's good to see that a man of your calibre can accept a little criticism without taking any offense personally.

And none was intended.

As I said earlier, I think that you have a lot of valid points to share, and are very probably privy to a lot of things that most of us wouldn't be allowed within a thousand miles of.

I hold you in great respect, myself, for a lot of the scientific and military insights you give us.

....But the 'soul catcher'.......????:

Peace, brother

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
First off I would like to say hello Mr. Lear. It is an honor To Get to hear And hopefully have some Good discussions With You In the future.And I don't Think for one minute that you are an agent working for the c.i.a spending your time trying to feed dis-info To a few people on this site.

It Would be counter productive. There are to many skeptics here and im sure there are better ways to send dis-info. And anyways my father was in the air force back in 1959. he has told me some things about how our government works. And if you knew my dad, then you would know he is a no bull man. when he tells you something you just know it is true.i also base this on the fact that after reading Mr. Lears memoirs I can see he has the same qualities. As far as him saying i dont know to questions that are asked, like he said, if he doesnt have an answer, than he isnt gonna tell you something just to make himself look good. He is giving you accounts of things that he has been told and accounts of things that he has seen. In my opinion even if he had concrete proof, he couldnt disclose it. That would be asking for more trouble then its worth. So give the guy a break, he is trying to give you information. Its up to you to follow up and try to discover more. If you just flat out think that he is lying, then why even bother. Unless youve had your own experiences and info from your own trusted sources, then you will never understand where he is coming from. People are always saying "where is your proof" If anyone in the world had such concrete proof then we wouldnt be here trying to find it. alot of us has had proof, because we have seen it for our own eyes. So we are satisfied with it and can relate to others that tell us about there experiences. My experience with an alien has given me an enlightenment to whats real and whats not.When i found this site i felt relieved that there was a place to share these things with others. I have never blogged or even talk to others on the internet before this site. Now that i am here i can finally open up and let my mind free of all that i couldnt share before because i have never found most people worthy of the discussion. So thank you all and Mr.lear for all you have to contribute.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I got a feeling this is a lame attempt at discrediting Mr.Lear because of his views on 9-11, especially considering the thread starter...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join