It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was microchipped in my upper head

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Maybe the OP is truely delusional?

Maybe he/she doesn't know they are also "comforter"?

Then again maybe not. . . Just a thought.

2PacSade-

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
IMHO this could also be a really bad case of Lyme Disease:

Quotes below taken from Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

The disease varies widely in its presentation, which may include a rash and flu-like symptoms in its initial stage, followed by the possibility of musculoskeletal, arthritic, neurologic, psychiatric and cardiac manifestations. In most cases of Lyme disease, symptoms can be eliminated with antibiotics, especially if treatment is begun early in the course of illness.

A percentage of patients with Lyme disease have symptoms that last months to years after treatment with antibiotics. These symptoms can include muscle and joint pains, arthritis, stiff neck, cognitive defects, neurological complaints or fatigue.

And I thought that the mark he showed very much looked like a Borreliosis infecttion.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickass

Or a really bad case of " lying " disease!

This is not a single line post. . .

2PacSade-

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
you know, its pretty simple:

go to a doctor. if there is an implant or something , he will find it.
if not, even better.
perhaps you need a doctor anyway.

lets hope this is not one of those implants that the NWO gov´t is planning (zeitgeist video)

greez

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kickass

I agree, and it was kind of what I was eluding to in my post on page 4. If you notice those linked pictures are of lyme disease rashes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course we are not doctors, therefore all we can do is speculate based on the facts presented.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comforter
He could have a lot of things except for friends. If you do have a chip it would be planted in through a nostril to your frontal lobe. Some of your message does make since it has to do with something I am familiar with. You need rest and a proper diet stay away from the pill pushers! Tell us more. A few of us are actually listening. Tell me about the ones that are hiding from you and the spiritual computer program prison. Clear your mind make it a blank theater screen, stay calm breath deep stay focused on the screen. See the true message?

What the hell are you saying?

Spiritual Computer Program Prison?
Making your mind a theatre screen?

You are a frickin' nut. I am very open minded, and you are insane.

This is what we get for feeding the trolls, guys.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No matter if your story is true or not....youll want to take your life back, wont you? you cant be sure that you are microchipped and will want to find out for sure. and if you find out that you are, you will want to get help from experts. and if you find out that you are not, you will also want to get help from experts. Or not????

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by microchipwhy

Not saying I have the greatest comprehension skills or anything, but absolutely nothing you said makes a darn bit of sense. All that talk about chakras and microchips, dead auras and so on. What in the world are you talking about???

If something really bizarre has happened to a person and they want to talk about it then why can't they just start from the beginning and explain it all in an understandable way? It always seems like people start in the middle of a story and all that does is create a ton of confusion.

Well this makes no sense to me, I'm not even going to try to understand it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I want one soo bad. that way can hook myself directly to the computer. No more typing and watery sore eyes. Where's a safe place to get it installed?...LOL

[edit on 27-8-2007 by dreamingawake]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You have an upper head?

Do you also have problems with your lower (and possibly middle) heads?

I would get the multi head problem checked first.......then the chip.

Jasn

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Please let this be the final post in this thread.

This post was created by a troll. For those of you who don't know what an internet troll is:

Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

The perfect description of this poster.

Please. This poster, and comforter, who, if he isn't the OP as well is just another troll who stumbled upon this post and went with the flow, are typical internet trolls. Most posters on internet communities can recognize trolls and can ignore and/or report them. We however, apparently cannot.

I know we are supposed to keep an open mind when it comes to these things.

But there is a difference between being an open minded community and being a community of fools.

We have been taken along for a ride. It's time we jump off the train.

TheRanchMan

[edit on 9/22/2007 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How can you people be so nieve to a technology that is alive and well. This guy probably has a chip. Why would he talk about something like that to people. I also have some in me that were put in me by the bureau of narcotics. I used to be a drug dealer that new alot of people in the town that I lived in. Some of those people must have been connected to these narcs who put chips in people. You know that last guy sounded straight up like a narc who just couldn't bare to hear about someone that has these microchips in them. This guy is a gov. official who has been secreatly surveying him. This narc did his job because no one made another post until now. I would like to hear your story about what you were doing before you were chipped. I bet you were around weed or speed when this happened. Also what kind of conspiracies have these agencys done to get you locked up or pulled over where you have been caught with drugs? What is your life now like as a result of this chip? Freedom of speech baby use it to the fullest. Lets not give up. Just because people bash you don't let them get the best of you. You must open your own forum at free forums on the yahoo search and be more specific on how you got this microchip in you. You pretty much know how you got it. So go with that. Don't play the innocent role that won't work with me. How ever it was you got it be honest about that. Nothing you did will ever compare to thier crimes. Drug crimes are petty crimes that we do to ourselves that carry a sentence of a drug program. The gov. crimes they are doing to us carry a capital punishment sentence. So who is the real criminals. The bureau of narcotics people of course. I want to send a message to you gov. criminals. I won't stop until I have your asses in court. Both civil and criminal.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by microchipwhy
I have a microchip in my upper left of my head. Its hard to make out exactly what the circuitry symbol is if thats what you would call it kind of looks like a triangle in a box but it is always there when I close my eyes.

Prior to everything occuring to me. I had what felt like serious stinging in my left arm. Stings of the scorpian as suggested in Rev.9 or my first microchip implants unsure. I also sometimes as falling asleep felt as though a hand touched my leftside of my head or my leg.

Shortly thereafter I had kundalini awakening in my spine. Kundalini = the tree of knowledge. It felt like drops of water on me when there was none as the beginning of kundalini is usually called baptism through fire serious energy vibration in the spine a great feeling chakras opening up.

Shortly thereafter

A guy on the internet who said he wasn't human who was here to keep humans awareness in their feet attacked me constantly psionically draining my heart chakra until it was always closed. Telepathically making it so my third eye chakra was constantly overloaded until veins moved in my head, or giving me bad energy, etc. He put something that went from my stomach to my foot felt like a worm and sent all the good side energy to my right foot. Something went to both my left and right foot but only the right foot appeared to do anything. All day 24/7 pretty much not sure if it was more then one person or not would make sense though. Starry eyed vision for hours etc.

If I thought that was bad what happened next was I was bit in the heart chakra by the venomous snake dark red energy little did I know that that completely killed my heart chakra. Next my aura died became all staticy and died. My eyes changed to a blue and gold.

Shortly thereafter

As per book of revelations as waking up A bird flew off my head. My crown chakra was gone. A day or so later it felt as though a needle went into head like a tattoo gun and it inscribed on my chest, on my thoart, glue like energy over my third eye, and on my head. I basically have a needle type thing that if I try to revolve my crown chakra hurts alot like a needle is on my head. For a heart chakra it feels like hot coal causes burning. For a thoart chakra something that sends nastey glue like stuff up to my mouth and for third eye chakra like glue in it doesn't revolve any more hardly at all. It also has what appears to be a black third eye triangle symbol that floats constantly in front of my third eye.

I feel like I have been turned into a machine. I definitely have some kind of chip in my head. The temperture in my thermometer in my room read
77 777. I went to the store total came up to 7.77. I went home today and outside my house was a car that read something 777 on the license plate said something and then they drove off. Just coincidence ?

Is there anyway to become human again or am I doomed to be like a machine until I die and what happens after that since my chakras are not normal at all.

This is the evilest thing that has ever been done to me over a period of say a month maybe I'm a cyborg. Any suggestions ?

See a mental health professional and discuss this with him.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
Please let this be the final post in this thread.

This post was created by a troll. For those of you who don't know what an internet troll is:

Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

The perfect description of this poster.

Please. This poster, and comforter, who, if he isn't the OP as well is just another troll who stumbled upon this post and went with the flow, are typical internet trolls. Most posters on internet communities can recognize trolls and can ignore and/or report them. We however, apparently cannot.

I know we are supposed to keep an open mind when it comes to these things.

But there is a difference between being an open minded community and being a community of fools.

We have been taken along for a ride. It's time we jump off the train.

TheRanchMan

[edit on 9/22/2007 by TheRanchMan]

Meh, we have discussions here over crazier rants all the time. This guy's just on the more trollish side of the normal fare for ATS. Real ATS trolls are something special.

Besides, this is skunk works. He's got good company.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join