It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was microchipped in my upper head

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have a microchip in my upper left of my head. Its hard to make out exactly what the circuitry symbol is if thats what you would call it kind of looks like a triangle in a box but it is always there when I close my eyes.

Prior to everything occuring to me. I had what felt like serious stinging in my left arm. Stings of the scorpian as suggested in Rev.9 or my first microchip implants unsure. I also sometimes as falling asleep felt as though a hand touched my leftside of my head or my leg.

Shortly thereafter I had kundalini awakening in my spine. Kundalini = the tree of knowledge. It felt like drops of water on me when there was none as the beginning of kundalini is usually called baptism through fire serious energy vibration in the spine a great feeling chakras opening up.

Shortly thereafter

A guy on the internet who said he wasn't human who was here to keep humans awareness in their feet attacked me constantly psionically draining my heart chakra until it was always closed. Telepathically making it so my third eye chakra was constantly overloaded until veins moved in my head, or giving me bad energy, etc. He put something that went from my stomach to my foot felt like a worm and sent all the good side energy to my right foot. Something went to both my left and right foot but only the right foot appeared to do anything. All day 24/7 pretty much not sure if it was more then one person or not would make sense though. Starry eyed vision for hours etc.

If I thought that was bad what happened next was I was bit in the heart chakra by the venomous snake dark red energy little did I know that that completely killed my heart chakra. Next my aura died became all staticy and died. My eyes changed to a blue and gold.

Shortly thereafter

As per book of revelations as waking up A bird flew off my head. My crown chakra was gone. A day or so later it felt as though a needle went into head like a tattoo gun and it inscribed on my chest, on my thoart, glue like energy over my third eye, and on my head. I basically have a needle type thing that if I try to revolve my crown chakra hurts alot like a needle is on my head. For a heart chakra it feels like hot coal causes burning. For a thoart chakra something that sends nastey glue like stuff up to my mouth and for third eye chakra like glue in it doesn't revolve any more hardly at all. It also has what appears to be a black third eye triangle symbol that floats constantly in front of my third eye.

I feel like I have been turned into a machine. I definitely have some kind of chip in my head. The temperture in my thermometer in my room read
77 777. I went to the store total came up to 7.77. I went home today and outside my house was a car that read something 777 on the license plate said something and then they drove off. Just coincidence ?

Is there anyway to become human again or am I doomed to be like a machine until I die and what happens after that since my chakras are not normal at all.

This is the evilest thing that has ever been done to me over a period of say a month maybe I'm a cyborg. Any suggestions ?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Lucky you, you are a cyborg! I always wanted that, but i was not aware technology is available. What are your chip capabilities?

[edit on 29-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Er id book yourself into PC WORLD for a diagnosis.

Seriously though were do you get the idea you have a chip in your head do you remember it being implanted???

Give us some evidence of this chip and post a few pictures.

How did a guy attack you via the internet??? Do you believe everything people say on the internet because i could show you a few threads on here with some serious far out there claims but have been proved to be fakes.

So are you not human now if so what are you ?????????

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
3 questions.

Who put a chip in your head?!? Do you have Xrays? What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am serious. If I close my eyes I see a symbol like lit up in upper left but cannot make out exactly what it is it is always there. From the outside everything looks normal. As to what I am I don't know but I wish I was normal. I don't know who put it in my head or when it happened definitely don't remember it but always lit up there now like some kind of circuitry in my head.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by microchipwhy]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Can i ask a question?

Do you have a triangular window or some sort of triangular light in your home.

If so we all know that by looking at a light source such as a window or light then closing your eyes you can still see the object for a few minutes or what looks like a negative of it.

I myself had this only the other day i closed my eyes and could see a cross shape and was trying to work out what i had been looking at that was cross shaped. I walked back into my kitchen and realised the window was in four panes and the cross shape was the wood in the middle. The light had reamined as a negative when my eyes were closed but gave the impression of a cross.

Im sure we have all experienced this

Could it be this????????????

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No, I don't have any triangular window in my home and its always there not like for a few minutes.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
why dont you go get an xray, and that would confirm that you have a microchip.

Is it possible you suffered some head trauma recently?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How would I go about confirming it with an xray ? or by any other means. I'm all up for providing proof if there is any way possible.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Because it would show up in the x-ray or an MRI scan.... but without a doubt, you need to see a doctor asap.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I will try to get an xray then I guess as soon as possible. It might take me about a week since I am broke right now.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Because it would show up in the x-ray or an MRI scan.... but without a doubt, you need to see a doctor asap.

Yeah, i think your first order of business is to see a doctor... possibly a psychiatrist.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
head over( no pun intended) to the local Vet and ask them to scan you with their hand held chip scanner they use them to read chips in animals

Edit to add a wall stud finder might work too J/K

[edit on 29/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Definitely Hikix I don't blame you for your psychiatrist remark since my storey probably sounds crazy but I swear on my life I'm 100% serious. If I try to revolve my crown chakra it feels like a needle like a real one engraving on my head painful. I'm all up for getting an xray and hopefully it will provide proof.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
a wall stud finder might work too J/K

Thanks, that made my day.

Back on topic-

* If the chip is in your head, how can you see it?
* If it is near the surface, its still under the skin, so how can you be sure its a chip?
* If a chip is genuinely clearly visible through your skin, why aren't you posting pictures of it? (Lemme guess, you don't have a camera, a camera phone, and you don't know any of the ~100 million people that own one, right? And as soon as you find one, whoops! You won't be able to figure out how to upload it...)
* If you woke up on day and found something embedded in your skull, good god man, why on Earth are you posting on the internet instead of going to hospital?

Doesn't add up. Not at all. I call B$.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If the chip is in your head, how can you see it?
* If it is near the surface, its still under the skin, so how can you be sure its a chip?

Everytime I close my eyes I can see it. I'm not sure its a chip but its my best guess.
* If a chip is genuinely clearly visible through your skin, why aren't you posting pictures of it? (Lemme guess, you don't have a camera, a camera phone, and you don't know any of the ~100 million people that own one, right? And as soon as you find one, whoops! You won't be able to figure out how to upload it...)

No, its not visible on my head.
* If you woke up on day and found something embedded in your skull, good god man, why on Earth are you posting on the internet instead of going to hospital?

I will schedule for an xray give me some time.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
From what you've said, its in the top of your head, not lodged behind your eyeball. So when you close your eyes, it is physically impossible for you to see it. You may see something when you close your eyes, but saying that you can see a chip in your head when you close your eyes defies all known laws of physics.

My friend, I'm sorry, but I just don't buy this.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Good thing you posted in Skunk works or I would have believed you. Is there a rule on posting silly things thats not true?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
From what you've said, its in the top of your head, not lodged behind your eyeball. So when you close your eyes, it is physically impossible for you to see it. You may see something when you close your eyes, but saying that you can see a chip in your head when you close your eyes defies all known laws of physics.

My friend, I'm sorry, but I just don't buy this.

Jeez hold back on the hanging, lets wait and see if the OP comes back with something (more solid than quicksand), sorry OP I had to throw that one in

Go get an Xray or MRI scan then come back to us

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh Reality Hurts, just a thought.............do you dream...............I bet you do, but wait your dreams come from your brain and your brain is behind your eyeballs................yet you see your dreams, how weird lol.

Lets wait and see for the OP to post shall we

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join