It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was microchipped in my upper head

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comforter
For years I carried a devise to protect myself during mouth to mouth but we no longer need that precaution do we? If indeed you are as you claim an EMT you know treatment changes.

Uh yes we do still need protection when doing mouth to mouth. It's a little plastic device you put over the persons mouth and you blow into. There's one way air valve on it so you get no air coming back into your mouth. It's on all ambulances so wherever you're getting your info is wrong.
As for treatments changing, sure, just not this one. Nice try though. I'd seriously tell anyone to not go within 10 feet of you or they might end up dead and/or a transmittable disease they didn't ask for.

Energy vampires? Looks like YOU need to get your head examined.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think you need to see the defintion of the crap you're spilling.

1. psychic vampire
Basically, a term by which insecure freaks describe various other people, as a way of explaining depression and anxiety caused by their own insecurities. Characteristics of people prone to identify psychic vampires are:

1. Goths and other freakish a**-clowns who dress in black and think that writing bad poetry makes them "deep".

2. Insecure manic depressives who think that they couldn't possibly be depressed because they are worthless gits, therefore it must be those pesky "psychic vampires" again.

Person 1: Hey that guy is a real psychic vampire. I always feel drained and depressed when I'm around him.
Person 2: Perhaps it's time you got a life and stopped being a self-obsessed a**-goblin.
----
Person 1: Help! The guy with me is a real psychic vampire!
Person 2: Hey, I didn't know you'd become a goth.
Person 1: Sure. Would you like to hear some bad poetry?

Thats only a taste of it, here's the link for the rest of it.
www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vckums
I think you need to see the defintion of the crap you're spilling.

1. psychic vampire
Basically, a term by which insecure freaks describe various other people, as a way of explaining depression and anxiety caused by their own insecurities. Characteristics of people prone to identify psychic vampires are:

1. Goths and other freakish a**-clowns who dress in black and think that writing bad poetry makes them "deep".

2. Insecure manic depressives who think that they couldn't possibly be depressed because they are worthless gits, therefore it must be those pesky "psychic vampires" again.

Person 1: Hey that guy is a real psychic vampire. I always feel drained and depressed when I'm around him.
Person 2: Perhaps it's time you got a life and stopped being a self-obsessed a**-goblin.
----
Person 1: Help! The guy with me is a real psychic vampire!
Person 2: Hey, I didn't know you'd become a goth.
Person 1: Sure. Would you like to hear some bad poetry?

Thats only a taste of it, here's the link for the rest of it.
www.urbandictionary.com...

Epic Win.

This guy is total fake. That picture was just a rash. Probably wasn't even his head, and he just found that image in Google or something.

TheRanchMan

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Once again, you first of all need a good nights sleep. Then if you want to fix your condition you will do as I have instructed. In part you are describing “soul prison” not Hell at all. If you write your information down you will allow the message to reveal it self to you. You are receiving a warning but you have so much static and false influences around you that you are not getting it right. The blow to your head or electric shock (low amps) is only as a last measure if the static begins to drive you over the edge. The drugs from “professionals” may make your situation worse but by all means if you are more comfortable taking the well traveled road to an asylum give them a try. But please try to relax and free your mind. Think of a blank theater screen or a canvas. Then write. The truth shall set you free. Shalom.

Who wants to bet this is the same guy?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ooh good one, I didn't think of the possibility of it being the same person.

Someone wants to believe they got a chip in their head is one thing, but to say you dont need any type of barrier when giving mouth to mouth is wrong. No offense to anyone I happen to give CPR to, but I dont want anything you have. No gifts thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
[off topic]

I'm a goth and an industrial music lover, i m 33 years old, and i m goth
since 20. I organise some parties and I'm a Gothic-rock, dark-wave, batcave,
e.b.m, medieval, elektro-dark, and other dark-styles music dj.

I'm a nice person, i don't use drugs, i don't cut my self, i have 95% black
clothes,i dislike marilyn manson and the average mainstream music.

Something against GOTHIC MOVEMENT?

we can start a thread on bts

Have a nice day!!!
[/off topic]

Ivan

[edit on 9-7-2007 by dernailer]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
There is a simpler explanation for this than believing the chip in your head.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by microchipwhy
Its not on top of my head its on my forehead.

It actually looks like a melanoma, a skin cancer.

What you see on the outside is generally very small, underneath, they grow huge so could be affecting some of your nerves, sensors.

You need to go to a doctor asap.

I also believe in demonic possession and spiritual attacks. Energies in the astral plane target people who are unwell or vulnerable. I do suggest first and foremost, go to a Doctor. I also think you need to have company so agree with what the Comforter suggested, go to some friends for a little while.

sending you lots of healing light

[edit on 9-7-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by microchipwhy
I have a microchip in my upper left of my head. Its hard to make out exactly what the circuitry symbol is if thats what you would call it kind of looks like a triangle in a box but it is always there when I close my eyes.

microchipwhy, Look HERE for similar info.

Any Emergency room in your location will examine you, (espec since you have a physical problem seen on your body), so if you are reading this then hopefully you have done so by now and are in recovery. If not I recommend that you dial 911 before you get worse and worry about the financial portion of it later.

You seem like a possible Hoaxer, but "IF" not, (and that is a big IF), then of course ATS is here to help.

Keep us updated or keep silent in shame,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wow what babble! First my point of CPR was that the chest manipulation is now recommended without mouth to mouth being use. Geez Louiz IF you must give mouth to mouth you better have the right protection. Like I carry in cities and as stated standard issue still. Nothing worse than looking at some ones rotting teeth with chewing tobacco juice thinking please don’t make this come to mouth to mouth or I’m going to kick your but when your well.
Second has any one seen the chip head? I thought we were posting to him.
I was under the impression he was being controlled by an outside group.
If that is not the case I suggest he look into some Qi Gong classes. Drain the old chi. Cycle up some fresh near some fresh water with river birch trees. He could also take some lecithin and astragalus root to build him self up.
My thoughts were to get him to a hospital with out giving a heads up to the control group.
But if there is no cult involvement then it sounds like he is looking for sympathy. I think we adults know where in the dictionary he can find it.
Third thanks for the Gothic angle I get it now the poor him, he need attention. He must have read some books. I’m sorry gang I over reacted. I was over the top. When I was contacted to help I naturally thought the worse and thought the contact had their information straight.
Lastly my apology to the EMT sorry for the mis-understanding. The Chip head should certainly get some sleep and medical help but he should include a blood test.
Oh I also was thinking how if there were a cult involved in something like this, say to pin a murder on “Mr. Chips”, after drugging him and guiding him over the edge, each member could have five or more different accounts into ATS and really make someone look like a total ass. Or as in this case someone could just do it on there own. Shalom.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Wow what babble! First my point of CPR was that the chest manipulation is now recommended without mouth to mouth being use.

If you ever come across me, and I am in need of CPR, please just let me be…
I’ll stand a better chance on my own.

New CPR Guidelines
CPR
Rescue breaths are delivered over 1 second for all victims.

Any more medical expertise you want to wow us with?
If you are not the OP to begin with, then I suggest the OP does not listen to a thing you are stating, but rather the advise of everyone else, and seeks medical attention.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

When I was contacted to help

You were contacted for help? As in someone called you to this post?

Has that EVER happened to any ATS member before?

Oh I also was thinking how if there were a cult involved in something like this, say to pin a murder on “Mr. Chips”, after drugging him and guiding him over the edge, each member could have five or more different accounts into ATS and really make someone look like a total ass. Or as in this case someone could just do it on there own. Shalom.

Are you blaming this on cult phemonena? Please.

Why is it that, with every post, I have more and more of an inclination to believe that you and microchipwhy are the same bloody person?

TheRanchMan

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
defcon5, obviously that CPR guideline site is crap, as on the picture I see a person pushing down on the RIGHT side of someone else on the ''floor'', which is not where the heart is located unless you have that rare ''mutation''. (Just kidding, not about the picture though lol)

And I too seem to believe these 2 people are the same.
Couldn't some MOD just do a quick IP check to see if it's the case?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I hope this guy knows that using multiple accounts on ATS will get ALL of them banned.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
defcon5, obviously that CPR guideline site is crap, as on the picture I see a person pushing down on the RIGHT side of someone else on the ''floor'', which is not where the heart is located unless you have that rare ''mutation''. (Just kidding, not about the picture though lol)

Actually, that picture is correct.
If you look where the victims pants fly is, that would be about center of the torso, follow that up and you’ll see it makes a straight line with the rescuers arms. Unlike Television, where they use their arms and hands to give CPR so they don’t actually stop the heart of the victim/actor, when you give CPR for real you use the palms of your hands on the center of the chest. You interlock your fingers, and press down with the heel of your lower hand, keeping your arms locked straight and using the muscles in your lower back and the weight of your torso to thrust. If you pumped with your hands and arms you would tire out very rapidly as those muscles are not large enough to perform CPR for an extended period of time. When done correctly the hands and fingers would be over the side of the chest opposite of where you’re kneeling.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Since when do all the kooks for astral energy and crap start coming to ATS?

Wow.

Healing light. Because that's real.

TheRanchMan

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Previous post

Well, when I look at that little picture on the site you quoted from a little while ago, it sure looks as if the one applying CPR is having teh hands on the RIGHT side of the body, rather than in the middle. Reason for me saying so is because it looks as if the torso is not perfectly lined up with the legs. (Actually, let me rephrase, it is lined up, but the body is angled a bit =p)

One sec, i'll draw a line to explain my point lol.

In fact, that line is incorrect, the left side is still too big, leading me to believe that the hands of the CPR toon are located on the right side.

[edit on 15/7/07 by -0mega-]

[edit on 15/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Note:

OP Gone.

Comforter also gone.

My conclusion:

SAME F***ING PERSON!!!!

OP has not returned with any explanation or even a rebuttal, after getting exposed, and then thoroughly owned by nearly every member that has replied.

Mod, please, lock this post. It obviously has not a drop of truth to it.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
Does anyone know if a brain tumor can make someone go insane?

Not sure, but it can give you ALL the associated symptoms the OP is having, as well as strange smells that aren't actually there, visual phenomenon (a LOT of people with tumors PHYSICALLY SEE THINGS that are 'in their heads' but are completely real to them, he could also be having some trouble from detatched retina or glaucoma), religious experiences, voices, etc.

SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY REGARDLESS OF COST YOU COULD HAVE A TUMOR!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
He could have a lot of things except for friends. If you do have a chip it would be planted in through a nostril to your frontal lobe. Some of your message does make since it has to do with something I am familiar with. You need rest and a proper diet stay away from the pill pushers! Tell us more. A few of us are actually listening. Tell me about the ones that are hiding from you and the spiritual computer program prison. Clear your mind make it a blank theater screen, stay calm breath deep stay focused on the screen. See the true message?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join