It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was microchipped in my upper head

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nuh..He just needs a girlfriend with kinky sex drive vision of relationship..for the pleasure to both

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sounds like alot of new age with a dash of bible revelations mumbo jumbo junk. He seriously needs a good long break from some of the stuff he is reading. Hopefully someone hasen't hypotimized him into believing all this junk. He really isn't going to be able to prove any of this since most of this deals with the "spiritual plane" in his own mind.

Either way, he should go to a doctor, especially with a pain in his . that could be causing him pain else where in the body. He could have a brain tumor and be putting a "spiritual slant" on what he is feeling. Does anyone know if a brain tumor can make someone go insane?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Brain tumors causing insanity - I don't know it could affect their memory and it could affect their personality as well. But this sounds crazy this chip deal. If he does have a chip it would be implanted in his fore. or hand.

Maybe he's a spy and has a gps chip-who knows. Until we find out more about him then we're in the dark here.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Lady, the doctor or a girlfriend, either way is expensive..hmmm ...if a doctor is a female -- that would do for just no financial input. You know, this financial thing can give another . ache. Trade is doubtful.
Kinky girl will run 0 dollars. 'cos the real value is in a . in this case, IMO

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What are you talking about? Please stop your rambling. Or next time I'll bring in my pet troll eater.

Stay on topic-

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
LOL...this is hilarious! No..really..I'm trying to help but no one is asking for my opinion

LOL under the table..so funny..

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Leyla, please, culd you sum up this guy's problem and..you know..let's solved it!

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Have to wait to see what he says in his next post- but since this is in skunk works I wouldn't worry about it too much- I think its a hoax.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
some one just mentioned a doctor and I figured that the doctor must be a female if the treatment to succeed. Although, the poster might be gay. In this case I would recomend just announce this to his close relatives, of course, after consulting a doctor, and from that point....who knows...but he would sure feel better, IMO.

Do I sound sorcastic enough
)

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Actually, I am staying serious. That is no joke, no amusement. Some how female doctor is my bet removing micro device from the . of this individual..and not only his.
Microchips are common problem. Mostly in single males.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is the type of stuff that makes me ask why???? If you really believe what you are saying then I would say get help. If you are purposely on here to decieve, then leave. I would say that your handle reeks of hoax.

The religious scorpion sting reference leads me to believe that you are either lying or you are brainwashed by some religious orginization.

Either way...I don't believe any of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
..yeah, ..

are you a doctor?

Have you checked yourself for micro, I mean really micro, even nano, chip presense in your organism.? Especially in the area where your brain you think is?

But honestly, the poster catches the essence I, for one, never thought of.

..I need to hear more from him directly though

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! i dont want chip in my brain!
Actually, it may give me somethig to brag about if it gives me special abilities.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm with you, bud. Scarry

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Notice he hasn't come back yet to reply?

This reeks of hoax. When the poster just leaves everyone hanging like this, it's a big sign of a hoax.

Or maybe, he got KIDNAPPED BY BIGFOOT, AND THEN WAS SENT TO AREA 51 FOR A CHIP UPGRADE.

Total BS. I'll believe it when I see some proof.

TheRanchMan

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I scratched the area with a knive flat and today you can see the triangle. I don't even want to say what it does to you since you wouldn't believe.

I took a photo just have to figure out how to upload.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thats your .?!?! U look completely bald.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Its not on top of my . its on my fore..

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Dude, please go see a doctor. You could have some very logical medical condition. You could even have been drunk and shot with a pellet gun or who knows.

Nobody here can assist you until there is first a madical workup to rule out the mundane.

Now I will cop to the fact that I even viewed this thread because of the way you phrased the .ing (Sorry for that pun). And I am trying very hard not to make light jokes when you could have a serious problem.

See a doctor, and if there is no help there, bring the report back and post it and someone here will surely take an interest in your upper ..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join