It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was microchipped in my upper head

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If you are in the North East USA, I will volunteer my services.

Come out my way, and I will cut it out of you for free.

Then we will teach everybody a lesson!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Looks somewhat similar, doesn’t it?

Again, you need to go to a Dr!
Don’t scrape at the wound with anything.
Don’t sit and tell us about it on a website..
Don’t seek religious meaning in it...
Don’t pass go and collect 100$….

…Go to a DR…

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They say that they're plan is to microchip everyone that hell is them taking out your awareness out of your brain third eye area and turning it into black eye triangles so you never see again or they eat it . That they are here for Hell on earth. That I'm going to window world where everyone runs on software. That the book of revelations is a plan to microchip everyone. That Heaven will be worse then hell and that you will burn in their computer hell. That I'm like a Gameboy to them.

I'm serious they said 5 of them are in my house but they don't want to show what they look like because it would scare me. they look like they are a dark color and run back and forth too quick to see fully.

Sounds crazy but true soon I probably won't be able to talk on here.
My head hurts. It looks like when I close my eyes I see a computer screen. Last night what looked like a trianglur shaped ship. They say i'm going to live for 100000 years running on their software.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yes you need to see a doctor it maybe be skin cancer or you may have a brain tumor. If you can't afford one find a experienced hair stylist and ask their opinion. If this spot is serious they will tell you to see a doctor. Believe me the ones who are experineced 15-20+ years they will tell you.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
They call themselves Satan and say by the Power of the cast but it looks all computer generated. They keep withdrawing with injection symbol from third eye area. They go at great length talking to me saying how I'm one of their pets how they're playing with me. They're ship in the sky last night turned red it was no star. They said they took me aboard awhile back that soon threy will have control and that they will change the locks that they don't like it that i'm going outside that earth won't be my home planet.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am serious they run back and forth and make firecracker noises. They talk either using the microchip in my head or outloud on the radio for along time i'm not imagining it I wish I took a picture of their ship I'll try to tonight it looks like a triangle above my house. at night.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I am dead serious I slept in my car last night. I'm scare to even be in my house.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You need professional help. If you are serious in what you say, then go seek some help ASAP, before you hurt yourself or someone you love.

No joke.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
yeah man... they can help you at the local mental health center... they'll have that chip right out.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I will reiterate what the other posters have said, and I am serious and not joking:

* Stop posting & go to the emergency room at the local hospital, show them your wound.

* While he is examining you, ask the physician to refer you to a psychiatrist that will be covered by your health care. If you don't have health care, ask him if he knows a psychiatrist that volunteers his time pro bono for local clinics (docs like this DO exist).

To recap- Stop posting, go to the hospital, seek psychiatrist counseling.

I wish you the best.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by microchipwhy
I will try to get an xray then I guess as soon as possible. It might take me about a week since I am broke right now.

Well it's Tuesday microchipywhy, have you made any appointments to have your head looked at yet.
A veterinarian would probably do it for free, I doubt they could tell you what kind of chip it is but they can at lest confirm you do have something there.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Of course he hasn't seen a doctor, I'd bet that he comes back with some excuse that...for whatever reason, they wouldn't believe him, etc.

In my opinion this is a hoax. School is out ya know.

At any rate, if this person really does beleive what they're saying here, I hope they seek help in a serious manner and that they get the help they need.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
so, then why "they" let you write here?
if "they" plan is to microchip everyone, why let another people know?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Because "they" are a figment of this person's imagination, created simply to distract us, and to cause a nuisance on this board.

Did anyone else notice the way he said "I'm serious" so many times in his posts? That's a sure sign that he's trying to stress us into believing his story.

I, for one, am NOT buying this story. Until I see some video/images of "them", "their" ship, or the chip "they" put into his head, this is a hoax.

If this weren't SkunkWorks, he'd be banned.

I hate trolls.

TheRanchMan

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
OK, I am here to help you at last. One of my communication “names” was used by you in an earlier posting. It looks clear to me you are being toyed with by a pack of Satanists. Do you have a trusted friend or family member you can stay with for a good nights sleep? At present you are wide a wake dreaming. You will need to go through a very long “de-tox” program.
As for the “implant”, do you recall a small group of dark figures possibly robed with heads covered throwing what appeared to be a black ball at you?
You are being fed a great deal of false information so you will loose all credability. At present you would be best off just to write the information down along with any observations you make of strange people or events around you. They are like a little group of actors and will seem to be strangers to each other. Just take notes and go get some sleep for now. A sudden impact to your head will destroy the control over you. A low amp charge or shock has also worked for some. I suggest you put Revelation up for the time being. Jefferson once said he could make no more sense of it at 60 years of age than he did in his youth.
Keep your ears open as these little manipulative bastards love to speak backwards. Feel free to U2U me. It may take a while for a reply.
Once you get some rest and “knock your noggin” you can recharge your heart energy by placing the center of your right palm a few inches over your heart and envision energy flowing to the red colored glow of your hearts energy. Please do not over do this exercise it can be dangerous but not as dangerous as being unaware of your environment.
Bye the way, the true hell is a furnace that is normally used to heal or reconstruct damaged angels. It is only temporarily used as Hell in the over all scheme but what is permanent is the darkness in each small bag that all evil souls shall be placed in. These bags will form a sphere to seal the breach in the vine of light for all time sealing that one entrance made when General Lucifer left his post to take an R&R on earth. I know the truth this is just a small bit of it. Lucifer was tall, hansom and had a thick armor when he led a revolt against our lord. He is now fat, ugly and his armor has thinned. He is being carried by the eight Orisha. He recently had a message delivered to him it will be hard on him should he choose to ignore it. I claim your soul for the Son it is up to your freedom of choice to deliver it to Him when you are brought before Him.
At some point you must fill your body with white light, like a light bulb. The things you felt through your legs are used to take your spiritual energy. In each of the centers of your feet feel roots grow and take the earths energy up your legs (not down them). Perform this step first of all. Do not despair you are loved by the One who sent me. No one sees the Father that does not first see the Son. Stay well and be easy on your self. Shalom!

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
oh boy.

please, please don't listen to the previous poster. it will just make your condition worse.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
oh boy.

please, please don't listen to the previous poster. it will just make your condition worse.

Agreed.

Don't listen to him. The last thing you need to do is to try to start whacking away at the wound on your head or shock yourself with electricity. Good lord.

Please re-read my previous post and get yourself to an emergency room ASAP.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Once again, you first of all need a good nights sleep. Then if you want to fix your condition you will do as I have instructed. In part you are describing “soul prison” not Hell at all. If you write your information down you will allow the message to reveal it self to you. You are receiving a warning but you have so much static and false influences around you that you are not getting it right. The blow to your head or electric shock (low amps) is only as a last measure if the static begins to drive you over the edge. The drugs from “professionals” may make your situation worse but by all means if you are more comfortable taking the well traveled road to an asylum give them a try. But please try to relax and free your mind. Think of a blank theater screen or a canvas. Then write. The truth shall set you free. Shalom.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comforter
The blow to your head or electric shock (low amps) is only as a last measure if the static begins to drive you over the edge.

No one should EVER do this. You should not be recommending anything to people. As an EMT, I wouldn't like to be the one to get a call to your house if you follow this ridiculous crap.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Dear VCCUMS or what ever you call you’re self. Perhaps you have mistaken this post. As an EMT that would be “judge mental” (pun intended) to avoid treatment at my house you had best reconsider. I have always helped any innocent within 10 feet of my body. For years I carried a devise to protect myself during mouth to mouth but we no longer need that precaution do we? If indeed you are as you claim an EMT you know treatment changes.
I choose to empower this individual because if this post is accurate and what you take as delusional is partially real we all need to know the truth. ATS is about the truth no matter how well hidden. Isn’t it? What you thought was right yesterday you have now thrown out (mouth to mouth). I suggest you leave your future posts to those who start the tread.
I see nothing of value you have to offer this person. I on the other hand do and was requested by others to help prevent energy vampires from doing further harm to him. Shalom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join