It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest UFO event ever? About to be released!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I just read his original description again. Why does he call it an Alien Abduction if he doesn't actually get abducted? From what I gathered from his description it doesn't sound like the "entities" did anything to him at all, he is just laying there sleeping.

So if they don't take him or do anything with him, then what exactly are these entities doing in his room? Doesn't make any sense. And then he also says that the film runs out while one of the entities is just sitting there by his bed. Sounds pretty dumb to me... why doesn't he say what happens next, or does he just not know because he was asleep?

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ok, so 3 more days until August 5. Lets take a look at these vids.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
so when is this video suppose to come out anyway..???

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
OK it is the 5th, is the video out? I can't seem to find it. Shirley
, the Canadian 'editing' has to be done, eh?

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm guessing it will be released in conjunction with the radio show.

The Vike Report

LIVE: Every Sunday 11:00pm Central (1hrs)
(12am Eastern, 10pm Mountain, 9pm Pacific or Monday 05:00 am GMT)

Only 3 hours and 14 minutes to go!
I'm not holding my breath, though

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
well its like 30 min left until 11 ... I dont really know what/where we are supposed to be looking

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
if you are really interested in being abducted by aliens goto the Mexican/American border yelling obscene things, you have a very good chance of being abducted by a few aliens and the possibility of being probed!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Video's here!

But still not brightened

But never fear! I, who also work and am busy, will take the hour or so to brighten the clips up by hand in Windows Movie Maker.

I missed the radio show, but based on the quite lengthy story he wrote on the page above, Dave is quite the Conspiracy believer. It covers everything from the Illumanati to New Math.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
All I see is a reenactment footage. Am I missing something?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Clip 1 is the reenactment. Clips 2-4 are the actual footage even though they all say "Alien Abduction Or Entity Clip Reenactment".

The footage is VERY dark.

Strange. Dave's video camera has nightshot. He used it to shoot previous footage while out to film the moon. But deliberately trying to catch footage in the dark, he uses the regular setting. Thus guaranteeing very dark images.

Makes no sense to me

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The only thing I see is... darkness. In the second clip some kind of shadow is in front, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
very very dark.... I noticed some light appear on the right hand side of the screen towards the end of the second clip.. Other then that not alot of action on this video...

Where's the spiral thing he speaks of? We're probably going to need a lighten and a breakdown of this video with snapshots of time locations to help with his claims...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Err, Ain't nothing there and i didn't think it would took a huge amount of time to lighten the videos before posting, possibly because there isn't much to see when it is brightened.

I'm at work so i can't download the file and fiddle about with it but i'm more than willing to give it a shot to see if there is anything to the footage aside from some guy having a kip.

[edit on 6/8/07 by October]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There is for sure something strange here. I used Avid to lighten and color correct a section from the first video. I cliped it at the section where the most dramatic activity happens, there is more that meets the eye.
I will find out the best settings to lighten, and reexport clips from all three videos as uncompressed wmv.

Entity Color Correction section 1 you tube link.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
very very dark....

Ha! All you gotta do is take a torch and illuminate your screen. Things should brighten up by then!! Lol!

So, have we been taken for a ride? All I see is nothing! Heading for the bar now!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
my 2 cents:

if his camera had nightshot then yes it would have been nice of him to use it. but perhaps the IR emitter would have been seen by the beings?

as is the video isn't much good. brightening it up won't create more detail, it will mostly just turn the blackness to grayness.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
OK clip 2 from video 3 . I must say this is very very strange footage. There are many points of light in this video that go on and off. There is also something running around the room. It needs further work. I would suggest someone really pro work on the raw footage. The movement seems to be coming from the lower right side of the frame. The movements are in the frame by frame anaylisis of the uncompressed clip provided from the ufo website. There is a lamp next to the bed and one of the orb can be seen going on and off, there as well as the quick movements in the room in this area. The points of light seem to twinkle abit. A person really needs frame accurate control to see this movements. There is either someone in the room moving around, or its real? The orbs of light seem strange.ET clip 3 color correctedyou tube link

[edit on 6-8-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wow! That's the crappiest footage I ever saw anywhere!
I can't see a single thing that I can identify.
This is supposed to be the "mega event"?
More a mega waste of time.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
if it was legit He'd probably have just released it right away, I know that's what a lot of people here on ATS would do if they got this kind of proof, I think it's nothing more than a guy hyping himself up to sell books or some such things. I'd too be worried about the Government or the Aliens themselves (if this is real) as I'm sure they have there reasons for keeping themselves secret.

Anyway By the time the day comes for it to be released (maybe this has already i happened i'm going to read the rest of the thread now) i bet some crazy argument happens or the tape gets lost/stolen and he can't release it, but he will release a book all about his experience!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I gotta say, Even in the Lightened up versions, I see nothing but what could be anything from a sheet hung up to just light hitting a wall from outside and leaves waving and the light moving because of that...who knows, this is to dark to see much of anything conclusive.

No offense to anyone that thinks there's something to this but I think you're trying to hard to believe. While I myself believe they are out there, and want just as much as any of the believers to find conclusive evidence, I think it only hurts our cause if you accept everything that's thrown at you that someone says is alien related, try and come in with a skeptic's view.

Just my opinions

Tibris

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Tibris]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join