It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the dollar collapse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Here is a scary article about the ecomonic collpase of the U.S.

"Now, I was never a conspiracy theorist. But, when one investigates money, and finds the economic deck stacked in such a way as to ensure the final collapse of the USD, one realizes that such deck stackings are not accidents by a long shot.

The USD situation is such now, that, the US is dependent upon financiers and central banks outside the US for its life blood - namely new credits."

www.kitco.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well since the GDP is up 2%, unemployment is at 4.5% or below and the DOW is climbing, I guess all you 'The dollar is going down crowd' are wrong. Of course I do not expect any of you actually admit that you were wrong.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So what should I exchange my greebacks to?

Swiss Francs?
Canadian Loonies?
Gold/Silver?
Jack Daniels?
Ganja?
Buck knives?
Bullets?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Russian Roubles.

Russia recently started their oilbourge and gaspricing in Roubles if i am not
mistaken, to strenghten the Russian economy.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
at this moment I'd take the british pound...but then again....if we're going to have a major economic collapse of any of the major currencies such as the US, then all of the currencies would take a hit...guess that's why some to prefer trade precious metals.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Well since the GDP is up 2%, unemployment is at 4.5% or below and the DOW is climbing, I guess all you 'The dollar is going down crowd' are wrong. Of course I do not expect any of you actually admit that you were wrong.

My sentiments exactly on this subject. The predictions for 2004 were completely wrong, and the economy in general has been on a climb since well before then.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ah yes. America, friend of all Intergalactic Species, home to the phasers and lasers and death stars, home of many of the elite, will come tumbling down. That makes perfect sense.

If half the crap on this forum is true, America is going to do just fine.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am getting tired of all this forboding of doom for the US, which seems to be more hopeful than anything else. The dollar will not "collapse". People make it seem like the US dollar will become like the German money after WW1. The dollar will not be all mighty, if it does not dominate all the markets. And like people have said, economic growth is still being seen, even more than the EU if I am not mistaken. And there is still a lot of money in the US [corporations] and countries dependent on the US so they can have growth. So stop with the bs. I buy silver though, precious metals are always good to buy.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The US is not the only country with rising debt. Iran's foreign debt is over $24b last year, $8b more than previous year

www.iribnews.ir...

With an increase of $8b a year its gonna skyrocket. US and Iran's economy might collapse at the same time?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Since WWII, when has the US dollar not been strong, when has it collapsed? Unemployment is low. I think oil companies will start drilling of the Alabama/Florida coast in 3 years and agriculture seems to be doing fine (no problem with John Deere equipment).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join