It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Moonking: On the other hand, if you suppose for a moment that the images are of real alien technology, the symbols have a connection to the oldest know Human script, proto-canaanite or old Negev.

I have done just that, nothing wrong with viewing this from other angles.
To be totally honest about this, I believe that is the exact conclusions that Isaac wanted us to make (which I did, I’ve seen that very chart you posted and it led me to look a Native American symbols, witchcraft symbols an Ethiopian text as well). Like a good sci-fi writer, I feel that he threw a bunch of dots out in front of us so we could connect them any way we could see fit and it would keep up are interested, I must say, it’s working on me
. It’s seems to me that linking ancient scripts to aliens is a repeated theme that has been scripted in Sci-Fi’s before. I think the reason parts of the craft itself looks so familiar to some of us and yet no one has been able to find a match is because it in principle is base on basic structural engineering, yet thrown together in a way that was never meant to be. This is a very compelling case and would like to make it very clear that just because I believe this to be a hoax doesn’t mean that have less respect for any one leaning the other way. I still search for text and fonts hoping that I’ll find something, but as of late I’m not finding anything new. Maybe things will pick up and some new info or drone pictures will pop up

[edit on 18-7-2007 by moonking]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Springer: Dunno if you'll see this but I have some ideas...

1. How friendly are you with Linda and C2C? If we could find Chad's email (and you state you won't post it on ATS and you'll give him security) then we could work on some questions for him perhaps that others (C2C/LMH) haven't asked him.

2. We could also try and get the area, roughly where he's seen these things since he said they tend to appear in the same area (so it must either be monitoring something there, or something there is disrupting its cloaking device). I'm 100% sure we have someone on the board who can drive down there and have a shufty around maybe get some pics if these things are appearing there.

3. Or anyone else; Raj seemed interested in discussing the drones with others on the other forum; perhaps we can offer him the same courtesy here. I've read LMH thinks they're upset about us saying they're CGI - well if you are the only one to contact him, not us on the board, then you can ask him the questions as a neutral obsever. While I'm sure people would agree to be nice, human nature means we'd never keep to it and soon it'd descend into a free-for-all if he signed up on the boards. I don't want to spook or offend anyone, just get to the bottom of it.

Isaac's angle is as far as I see it currently, exhausted until he releases more or someone finds something really conclusive. Maybe chasing up the other angles would help us?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can someone list the details of the evidence to date? I have been reading for hours and still not 50 pages in. I would love to see a post to place all "Hoax" and "Non-Hoax" data believed up to this point.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Not so much theory data but timeline stuff
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonking
To me, with these particular pictures, it appears that they centered the camera on something else besides the drone, which supports that CGI is being added in later
If I saw this drone and had my camera, I’d be pointing right at it in every shot

But then we get back to the issue of all the telephone interviews that these people had with LMH. What would all these people have to gain by hoaxing this? If it was just one person, sure, it's possible. But people calling from all over the country? If that were true, it would be a highly organized international hoax which I don't see it being. I still stand by my conclusion that so far the evidence points to this being a disclosure campaign.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhanks28cold
Karilla,
I posted about that exact piece of hair way back hereand it was all but ignored. That's a signifigant find, but many people are looking for the hardest explanation. So I verify your find, and agree it is extremely difficult to duplicate.

P.S. Vista does suck.

Yes, we discussed this. And if you notice the hair, it is exactly the same on another photo as well, I forget which one. That tells me that they were definitely photos that were scanned and the same hair was stuck to the scanner bed. Either that or someone made a digital hair and posted the exact same one inside both photos, which is highly unlikely.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Thanks, Jhanks. You get a star! I have just read your post, and I would agree about Google being a pointless tool in this case. In order to track down CARET and PACL, surely the best way would be to track down the funding. How would one go about that, I wonder. I suppose we'll have to wait for the Americans to wake up to answer this one, it must be about 5am there at present. The only way I would be able to replicate these image using a £D render as a starting point is to output to a film writer, but then the depth of field and the softness of the shadows. Nope, I'm still leaning toward them being real images.

Also I have just noticed that the image of all the "drone" elements lying on the ground in the report, for which there unfortunately isn't an original, one of the pieces in the bottom right corner is broken in two. That sort of detail is convincing, given that they were supposedly recovered from a crashed vehicle.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Karilla]

People tend to yell "CGI! CGI!" yet forget one important fact. CGI realism was based on actual lighting and shadows on film that came way before CGI was invented. I think people tend to ignore this fact.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Yes, we discussed this. And if you notice the hair, it is exactly the same on another photo as well, I forget which one. That tells me that they were definitely photos that were scanned and the same hair was stuck to the scanner bed. Either that or someone made a digital hair and posted the exact same one inside both photos, which is highly unlikely.

I lack the ability, but could you tell by the position of the hair in relation to the corners of the scanned area? In other words, a hair stuck to the scanning bed would not move to another location in another scan, but on a grid, it would remain within the grid.

I'm not sure if the photos all show this particular hair or not, but this might be worth a look.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Chunder: I have been on this thread from the beginning. I missed the post to which I referred, out of almost 2,500. If I had seen it at the time I would have checked for the dust and hairs (which are on all the images and vary from small black specks to hairs and fluff) earlier. this seems to me to be strong evidence that the images were scanned from photographic prints, not even digital prints as the dots, even extremely fine inkjet prints, would not give rise to he grain seen. I have scanned images from high quality

What do you think?

Well done. You get a star!
I agree and have said that I think the language looks like a form of Hebrew and Japanese combined. The writing you showed in those diagrams on the left side is Hebrew.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Anyone buy one of those yet, awesome UFO.

HAHA, not really.

How can anyone be abducted in one of those.

Anyone could make one as well and make fake video crashing it
into a building, anything on computer visual is possible.

Never heard of C2C and don't think any info can be found by any one
other than the ONE person that found the UFO leak.

And is not held under Nation Security Laws.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonking
Not so much theory data but timeline stuff
www.scribd.com...

I have mentioned this SEVERAL times, but no one has provided any feedback to the resemblance.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

I lack the ability, but could you tell by the position of the hair in relation to the corners of the scanned area? In other words, a hair stuck to the scanning bed would not move to another location in another scan, but on a grid, it would remain within the grid.

I'm not sure if the photos all show this particular hair or not, but this might be worth a look.

I will check the photos when I get home later. It is possible for the hair to move around on the bed, but it could be underneath the glass as well. If it was on an automatic document feeder which uses a roll-feed mechanism to move the sheet through the scanner, it could certainly come up on a different area of the photo.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
In other words, a hair stuck to the scanning bed would not move to another location in another scan, but on a grid, it would remain within the grid.

Not necessarily. With a flatbed scanner you can get a considerable static build-up on the glass. You can (and I have) wipe or blow the hair many times and still find it cocking up your scans and giving you hours of extra photoshop work when you're on a crummy fixed quote. Sorry, bad memories surfacing. The point is that the static field generated by the movement of the CCD beneath the glass actually attracts the dust and hairs even if you try to remove them. The act of replacing one print with another can displace the hair so it appears in a different place on the scanned image.

At one of the places I worked in, with some very unsavoury types, a pubic hair turned up on the flatbed one morning. I had a nightmare getting rid of the bloody thing, all because someone wanted a scan of their nethers.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
K, you do know that there are times I learn more than I want to know?

Well, it was just an idea, as you can tell, I haven't scanned nether regions, or any other regions, much. I realize though that movement would not say much one way or the other. But if the hair were to remain in the same place, as in actually stuck to the glass, then that would mean a great deal, I would think.

BTW, it's hard for a dummy like me to come up with an idea that you smart people haven't already tried. So I look harder.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ask a law enforcement officer why people claim to commit crimes they didn't actually commit. People are funny. We tend to see the world and interpret other people's behavior based upon our own. This is a fallacy. It is a proven fact that there are people out there who will make things up for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

That is why researchers focus on the data (substantial) and ignore anecdotal evidence (insubstantial).

But then we get back to the issue of all the telephone interviews that these people had with LMH. What would all these people have to gain by hoaxing this?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'll have to eat major crow when the invasion begins... but I think this is a hoax. This is ONLY my gut instinct. My reasoning is that I'm almost 100% positive that I've seen the "language" before in a common place. I'm a production artist and there are around ten thousand fonts on our server. When the photographs were first being discussed, I dismissed them out of hand ONLY on the evidence of the "writing."

I'm going to do some more research and if I can find a font that matches that writing, I'll have my "smoking gun," in my opinion anyway.

Anyway, carry on, carryon.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Springer ,
I've just had a thought. (odd, I know)

Byrd seems to be rather knowing when it
comes to ancient peoples, their art and
writing.

I know UFO's aren't her cup of tea, but has
the writing been shown to her, to see if it
might be tied into an ancient script ?

Just a thought,
Lex

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlaznRob
I'll have to eat major crow when the invasion begins... but I think this is a hoax. This is ONLY my gut instinct. My reasoning is that I'm almost 100% positive that I've seen the "language" before in a common place. I'm a production artist and there are around ten thousand fonts on our server. When the photographs were first being discussed, I dismissed them out of hand ONLY on the evidence of the "writing."

I'm going to do some more research and if I can find a font that matches that writing, I'll have my "smoking gun," in my opinion anyway.

Anyway, carry on, carryon.

Let's just make sure, if you do find the font, that we can verify the date of when the font was originally created and the company that made it. Sure, anyone now could make a font based on the diagrams we have seen, so unless the date of font creation is determined to be before the release of the CARET documents, it would obviously be no basis for evidence.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
12SeVeN34:

I take personal offense to your post regarding typographical or homonyms errors.

You should remind yourself that this site is in the WWW not in the USWW or UKWW or whatever the case may be. There are many people here that english is not their first language and might not feel like contributing out of fear that they going to get lambasted for making a typo or the other thing you mention.

English is not my first language, and I know is not for many others also, so please I will ask you and the others native english speakers on this thread to be mindful when you address the issue.

On the other hand, good job everybody, I like that other people are jumping to the discussion and adding new angles or reviving old ones for the sake that something might have been overlooked.

Keep it up!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

But then we get back to the issue of all the telephone interviews that these people had with LMH. What would all these people have to gain by hoaxing this? If it was just one person, sure, it's possible. But people calling from all over the country? If that were true, it would be a highly organized international hoax which I don't see it being. I still stand by my conclusion that so far the evidence points to this being a disclosure campaign.

It wouldn’t be international, but it would be national.
I believe it’s just two different group’s of just a few people ,the Big Basin I believe is a copy cat ,now to which group Isaac belongs two, I could go either way on that
But for me to assume this is realand it's a disclosure campaign, it’s even a greater highly organized situation involving many more times the people

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join