It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Nibiru/Kingdom of Heaven and the bible

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Did you read my ebook?

[edit on 16-7-2007 by undo]

no i didnt read it....but maybe i will.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I thought 'Planet X' was the name Lowell gave to the planet he believed - based on calculations of orbital perturbations - must exist beyond Neptune. When Pluto was discovered, it was assumed this was Planet X. Until someone discovered the calculations were wrong (they'd miscalculated the mass of Neptune) .....

I just mean in the context of Son of Man's references, the Planet X idea that was born from the idea that Nibiru moves around and passes close to Earth, causing cataclysms.

There's two different things going on-

Planet X as the tenth planet

Planet X as Nibiru, a planet on a three thousand six hundred year orbit of the sun, which whisks passed the Earth and causes major catastrophic events.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Planet X as Nibiru, a planet on a three thousand six hundred year orbit of the sun, which whisks passed the Earth and causes major catastrophic events.

And invented in 1970 by Sitchin

(Who, incidently, didn't research his astrophysics very well or he'd have chosen a slightly less improbable orbit for his fictional planet)

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I wonder if planet X or nibiru w/e you wanna call it passes by other planets besides ours.Maybe we should look at near by star systems or close planets that could maybe be on its path from there we could maybe find a timescale for it.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Not to get off-topic here, just wanted to say that the story of Jesus has been used before, again and again and again. Jesus is just a re-hashed version of Egyptian Decent, Horus. Check out the first part of this vid at 12:20...here

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
This logo???
I can't see anything strange about it?

You mean you can't see the big red forked tongue of the Dragon?

Edit: Oops see someone beat me to it

...so not all reptilians are bad, if I understand this correctly.

Music to my ears! Drathmar will be happy you figured that out

Originally posted by Freezer
Reminds me of the stories Credo Mutwa told about humans as slaves mining gold for the gods. He then says they used the gold to sprinkle into their atmosphere.

Our government is doing that, but they are too cheap to use gold and are using aluminum instead... chemtrails... the purpose is to try to reflect some of the coming extra solar radiation from flare ups on the sun at a time when our radiation shield is down 35% and the poles may likely switch soon, bringing the magnetic shield down to zero at some point...

Hope y'all got yer sunscreen stock piled

Originally posted by Essan
I thought 'Planet X' was the name Lowell gave to the planet he believed - based on calculations of orbital perturbations - must
exist beyond Neptune.

Nibiru means crossing point or gateway --- Its a Stargate

Planet X was named a long time ago by a mysterious Tibetan monk as being the unlucky loser in an interplanetary war many many moons ago that moved Earth out further from the sun, ripped the atmosphere and maybe the oceans off of Mars and shattered "Planet X" which is now the asteroids...

Oh yeah? Prove me wrong then

Sleeper says there is no Planet Nibiru that is going to buzz the Earth...
He also says there will be no end of the world in 2012...

The Tibetan monks also say there will be no end in 2012...

These people I believe, but all you in here that believe the end is coming, please leave me your last will and testament dated Jan 01, 2013. You won't be needing it so show us the strength of your convictions and beliefs and sign over all your worldly goods...

Either that or I label you hypocrit

Now then.. anyone have any ideas what the Profit Sitchin, who prays to the Anunnaki, will have to say on Jan 01, 2013?

I'm taking bets.... but I reserve... "well its not really in 2012, I don't know when..."

[edit on 21-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Sleeper says there is no Planet Nibiru that is going to buzz the Earth...
He also says there will be no end of the world in 2012...

The Tibetan monks also say there will be no end in 2012...

These people I believe, but all you in here that believe the end is coming, please leave me your last will and testament dated Jan 01, 2013. You won't be needing it so show us the strength of your convictions and beliefs and sign over all your worldly goods...

Either that or I label you hypocrit

Now then.. anyone have any ideas what the Profit Sitchin, who prays to the Anunnaki, will have to say on Jan 01, 2013?

I'm taking bets.... but I reserve... "well its not really in 2012, I don't know when..."

What do you think about Ed Dames's prediction of massive solar flares destroying earths population? Scientist predict that we will cross this galatic plane between 2008-2014..Coincidence? Maybe, but I don't think so. I think the Indians refer to this time as the cleansing period, which is kinda of similiar. The Mayan's refering to it as a natural cycle and rebirth. I believe if the magnetic poles reverse, perhaps as we draw closer to crossing through the plane, then its all over for us. Not only solar flares but every type of natural distaster will be induced, in order for the earth to maintain a equalibrium. If this does happen to earth in cycles or every x number of years, perhaps the mayan's had this down solid. I know it might sound crazy, but I believe there was a more advanced civilization before us, which went through this cycle before, and some survived in underground facilities.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
What do you think about Ed Dames's prediction of massive solar flares destroying earths population?

Massive Solar flares are already underway... I have quite a collection I am putting together.

For solar flares to wipe us out would require ones big enough to seriously damage the sun OR our radiation sheild has to vanish. There is research that has shown by computer model that when the magnetosphere collapses during the polar shift, the solar wind wraps around the planet as a different sheild It was quite interesting...

I do not buy into gloom and doom prophesy... and if I am wrong and the sun wipes us out it will be a mute point anyway

Scientist predict that we will cross this galactic plane between 2008-2014..Coincidence? Maybe, but I don't think so.

Now here is where I have a problem... first what do you mean by the "galactic plane"? and please show me the scientific reports on when we will cross it...

If you mean the physical plane of the galaxy, or looking at it sideways drawing a line through the flat disk through the center, well we crossed THAT plane over 2 million years ago... according to my scientists

Stanford University...

The Sun is moving upwards, out of the plane of the Milky Way, at a speed of 7 kilometers per second. Currently the Sun lies 50 light-years above the mid-plane of the galaxy, and its motion is steadily carrying it further away.

But the gravitational pull of the stars in the Galactic (Milky Way) plane is slowing down the Sun's escape. The astronomer Frank Bash estimates that in 14 million years the sun will reach its maximum height above the Galactic disk. From that 250 light-year position, it will be pulled back towards the plane of the Galaxy. Passing through, it will travel to a point 250 light-years below the disk, then oscillate upwards again to reach its present position 66 million years from now. We crossed the plane 2 million years ago. We are currently in the thick of the galactic disk and our view of distant regions is largely blocked by dust but 10-20 million years from now, our motion will allow a full view of our starry galaxy.
SOURCE

Now I have asked those that support this Mayan idea... and I am told that the "plane" they refer to is an astrological one, not a physical one... and I have no knowledge of that, but I doubt there are many scientist on that wagon. The Mayan calendar is a cycle like any calendar... a cycle means it starts over... Our calendar cycles once a year... though many predicted the end in 2000 we are still here... Nibiru was supposed to be here in 2003, it was a no show... and what does Sitchin say about 2012?

I believe if the magnetic poles reverse, perhaps as we draw closer to crossing through the plane, then its all over for us.

The first evidence that scientist found about the switching of the poles is that it happens every 12 or 20 thousand years I forget which...

Where they found this evidence is by doing core samples in fire pits of the Aboriginals in Australia.... think about it... google it... the Abos are still here

I know it might sound crazy, but I believe there was a more advanced civilization before us, which went through this cycle before, and some survived in underground facilities.

LOL trust me I believe in ancient civilizations as well, in fact my work has shown me we are the fifth civilization on this planet... but I am not buying the Mayan doomsday predictions. Nostradamus was used to predict the end in 2000 because it was said he had no more quatrains that went past 1999... Now if you search Nostradamus all of a sudden his predictions are good till 3500 ... How soon they forget

:shk:

Now everyone is hopping on the band wagon of the Return of the Anunnaki... Sitchenism is fast becoming a religion. I saw one poster here at ATS that believes him to be a profit.

Yet evidence points to these beings as having created us as a slave race and for food...

Be careful what you wish for...

Solar Tsunami...

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Planet Marduk on google

I found something interesting on NASA's site.

While I cannot say for sure if Nibiru/Marduk exists or not...I found this to be fascinating.

Cuneiforms of the Babylonian epic Enuma Elish or Tablets of Creation refer to Jupiter in the Fifth Tablet as the marker of the signs of the Zodiac . . . "He (Marduk - the Creator) founded the station of Nibir (Jupiter) to determine their bounds. . ." To the Babylonians, Nibir was the special name for Jupiter when the planet appeared directly opposite to the Sun and thus shone high and brightly in the midnight sky over the fertile valley of the Euphrates. Since Jupiter travels around its orbit once in almost 12 years, the planet each year moves eastward to occupy the next constellation of the Zodiac. Also, as a result of the relative motions of Earth and Jupiter around the Sun, the faster moving Earth overtakes Jupiter and thereby causes the planet each year to trace out a third of the Zodiacal constellation, i.e., 10 degrees of arc, in a westward, or retrograde, direction relative to the stars (Figure 1-1).

history.nasa.gov...

They claim that Nibiru is Jupiter...

I don't think that's right either, but struck me as interesting nonetheless.

This is a cuneiform from the Sumerian tablets.

A planet/star with a six sided star around it, also known as the 'Star of David.'

The Marduk Collection

I can't wait to see what happens within the next few years. With all the solar system warming and all of the recent UFO sightings...We're in for quite a ride regardless of a 'rogue' planet

(From Sitchin, so most likely disinfo
. I just thought it was a cool drawing).

[edit on 21-7-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I found something interesting on NASA's site.
While I cannot say for sure if Nibiru/Marduk exists or not...I found this to be fascinating.

I'll say!!

Sumerian history at a NASA site? Now you have my attention

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
could it be that its old myth,,

venus floated in to our solarsystem causing the tilt of neptunus and the back spinning , collided with earth , shaving some of its crusty ice off ,
created the moon and slid closer to the sun where it reside today ?

Q :

would man survive the force generated by a planet that get s that close to earth , i mean earthquakes , floods , the whole spice cabbinet of tectonic activity constantly for the duration of the planets near by orbit

this might be a rant or bit trolling but , im just puzzled ,

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I have been reading through this wonderful forum for a couple of days, but this thread has finally convinced me to join in the discussion. Please forgive any mistakes in ettiquette.

I have started researching this subject (again) recently, but I read Twelfth Planet years ago and like the initiator of this thread, I remember the article about the discovery of a new planet [Nibiru] when I was a teen. I remember my amazement at the time, and my subsequent confusion about the lack of follow-up information and research.

I have found many informative (and some down-right "out there") sites in my recent searches. (forgive my ignorance at posting proper links)

www.planet-x.150m.com...
xfacts.com...
nibiruancouncil.com... (one of the "out there" sites)

Google Nibiru or Planet X for more reading

What I have learned so far:
- I believe that this a real object, and it is about 4 times the size of Earth
- I has a highly elliptical orbit, like a comet, and as it gets closer to the sun, it should have a tail like a comet
- The orbital period seems to be 3,600 years, which may mean that it could have caused the "biblical floods" (pure speculation)
- I believe the Mayan calendar, to which so many tie 2012, actually tracks this object's periodicity and 2012 marks it's return
- When this object moves into the inner solar system it will cause great havoc on Earth, possibly causing physical shifts in Earth's orbit and spin
- This great upheaval is the reason for the Mayans calling it the time of rebirth, since many people and animals could perish
- The rulers of our planet have begun preparing for this event as best they can; I don't think they are preparing for a war, we are still so primitive, even with off world help, that any alien race that wanted our extinction would have little trouble
- The wacky weather and earth events are probably due to this object's growing influence and some other things happening with the sun (I'll try to find the links to the sun activity that I stumbles across a while back) in addition to our abuse of the planet in general

What MAY be true:
- It is inhabited by one or more races
- It might cause the end of our world as we know it, i.e. mass extinction. Note that it does not necessarily cause havoc for Earth on every orbit.
- I have read on some sites that the Annunaki actually hollowed out the planet and it is in fact a kind of space station that can be driven around the galaxy. I hope so because that would be amazing, but I have my doubts about this fact.

What I hope:
- That it is inhabited by the Annunaki and/or the Nephilim
- That most of us will survive, possibly with off world help

Other notes:
- Some people claim to have seen and photographed this object (I apologize that I lost the link for the best site for this, but I'll try to find it again)
- I agree with some of the other posters here that the tie in with Christianity is due to it's being a rehash of prior religions and myths. If you're really curious about this, research how Constantine basically decided what Christians should believe. I hope I don't offend anyone with this, just trying to share information.

I know this is kind of fragmented, but I'm basically doing a brain-dump of 4 weeks of research. I will come back and clean this up a bit as I find new related info.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If you wanted real truth..well now you have it..just keep believing

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's actually more believable than the fake gods and "fairytales" most people of this planet are obsessed with.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
I wonder if planet X or nibiru w/e you wanna call it passes by other planets besides ours.Maybe we should look at near by star systems or close planets that could maybe be on its path from there we could maybe find a timescale for it.

It wouldnt have any effect on a different star system it orbits our sun.

The reason it would cause an upheavle hear is because its gravitational force will have a great effect on ours as it passes.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I honestly don't think the flood was caused by the passing of a planet. The dimensions of New City Jerusalem are not planet-sized (for the ops research on the subject). Wormwood is not planet-sized, either.

My current working theory on the flood is based on Samuel Noah Kramer's translations of the akkadian texts (which are called sumerian texts but were actually written after the flood, and since the flood signalled the end of Sumer, the texts are not technically, sumerian. However, the stories they tell ARE sumerian (with the exception of the Enuma Elish, which was a total fabrication in which Marduk claims to have done all the exploits of the "gods" before him, even Ea's exploits (and if you've done your homework, you know Ea was another name for Enki, later in the timeline, so the Enuma Elish is a fabulous fake and translations of it, such as Sitchins', are a complete disaster, historically).

Anyway, Ea and therefore Enki, if I understand this correctly, was known as Ra in Egypt. The Legend of the Destruction of Mankind, outlines some of Ra's (Enki's) activities prior to and leading up to, the flood. It describes something called the EYE OF RA. Now egyptologists assume the EYE OF RA was a metaphor for a fairy tale. Nope. The EYE OF RA was some kind of device, capable of wreaking havoc on the planet. If you follow the countless trails from Enki's (Ra's) Abzu, you will find that they are one in the same (i.e., the ABZU and the EYE OF RA are the same thing.

This is a very intricately enmeshed trail. It starts at the ABZU in the Persian Gulf, goes to the ABZU in Eridu (Enki's initial city in Sumer), includes the ABZU in Nibru (Nippur), hops over to the ABZU in Abydos, and the trail disappears at that point. Not to worry, REVELATION 9 describes the rediscovery of the ABZU because the ABZU is the Bottomless Pit, the Abyss, and the EYE OF RA.

I believe (a theory) the EYE OF RA flooded the planet (it wasn't the only Eye on the planet, though so the Legend of the Destruction of Mankind is only referencing one EYE in particular (i believe the big one in the persian gulf fits the description). However, there was more than one gate, and they were all subterranean and either in water or in areas where the ground water was high). It siphoned water from Mars, to Earth, via a series of seven star gates, otherwise known as the ABZUs (bottomless pits, wormholes, etc). Doing so, destroyed 2 planets. So something big was up on Mars, if this theory is correct, and that something was initimately connected with what was going on, on Earth.

This theory is further confirmed in the stories of the Bull of Heaven in the Epic of Gilgamesh. The Bull of Heaven, an elusion to Taurus, and more specificially, the seven sisters (Pleaides), destroyed the planet in 2 steps. First, it created a suction, like a vacuum cleaner. Whole cities were ripped from the soil and destroyed, water was siphoned away. Then it created the opposite, and the waters flowed out and destroyed the cities. These are 2 different events on 2 different planets. Observe:

1. The cities on Mars are destroyed when the 7 gates are activated in a specific manner and the water is siphoned into the wormholes of the 7 gates.

2. The cities on the Earth are destroyed when the 7 gates on Earth are similarly activated but in the opposite fashion.

To tie the Bull of Heaven - 7 sisters/7 gates theory together, look to the sumerian description of the creation of mankind, "Enki and Ninmah." The 7 birth goddesses are not goddesses, they are gates. The story is actually describing the enslavement of mankind, in which we were brought through the 7 gates.

It's intricately woven through out ancient history, but it is there.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
As far as the logos go wiki has 3 official ones. Introducing:

The Meatball.

The Worm ~ now retired.

The Seal.

I do believe that Nasa is up to some real hush hush stuff, maybe time will tell.

As far as all this planet X / 2012 stuff goes ~ 2013 is gonna be a real let down IMO, sorry, but keep it up, makes for good reading

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Addendum:

By the way, the Bull of Heaven is synonmous with Hathor as the Eye of Ra in the Legend of the Destruction of Mankind. Thusly why Hathor symbols are cows/bulls. She wears a crown with a red disk, surmounted by bulls horns. The red disk is not the Sun disk, it's Mars, if this theory is correct. Here's another intricate trail, for your perusal:

When the two gate systems were activated (on earth and mars), the Legend of the Destruction of Mankind, splits the Eye of Ra into 2 parts - Hathor and (if I'm remembering this correctly) Sokar. (will look it up again and report back). These are just the names for the gates. Hathor is, presumably, a very large gate on Mars, and Sokar (?) is a very large gate on the Earth, but they are both part of the Eye of Ra (this throws some researchers off - the only way it begins to make sense is to realize that in some cases, the gods and goddesses were not living beings, but inanimate objects that had been personified). In this case, these two goddesses are part of the "birth goddesses", the 7 gates/7 sisters, referenced in Enki and Ninmah.

Oh and credit for the theory that the flood was possibly the result of Mars water being put here, belongs to Zorgon (an ATS member).

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Good video documentary Nibiru (Planet X), the Anunnaki and their connection to the "reptilian bloodlines" on earth:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Correction: Not Sokar but Sekhmet

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join