I have been reading through this wonderful forum for a couple of days, but this thread has finally convinced me to join in the discussion. Please
forgive any mistakes in ettiquette.
I have started researching this subject (again) recently, but I read Twelfth Planet years ago and like the initiator of this thread, I remember the
article about the discovery of a new planet [Nibiru] when I was a teen. I remember my amazement at the time, and my subsequent confusion about the
lack of follow-up information and research.
I have found many informative (and some down-right "out there") sites in my recent searches. (forgive my ignorance at posting proper links)
(one of the "out there" sites)
Google Nibiru or Planet X for more reading
What I have learned so far:
- I believe that this a real object, and it is about 4 times the size of Earth
- I has a highly elliptical orbit, like a comet, and as it gets closer to the sun, it should have a tail like a comet
- The orbital period seems to be 3,600 years, which may mean that it could have caused the "biblical floods" (pure speculation)
- I believe the Mayan calendar, to which so many tie 2012, actually tracks this object's periodicity and 2012 marks it's return
- When this object moves into the inner solar system it will cause great havoc on Earth, possibly causing physical shifts in Earth's orbit and
- This great upheaval is the reason for the Mayans calling it the time of rebirth, since many people and animals could perish
- The rulers of our planet have begun preparing for this event as best they can; I don't think they are preparing for a war, we are still so
primitive, even with off world help, that any alien race that wanted our extinction would have little trouble
- The wacky weather and earth events are probably due to this object's growing influence and some other things happening with the sun (I'll try to
find the links to the sun activity that I stumbles across a while back) in addition to our abuse of the planet in general
What MAY be true:
- It is inhabited by one or more races
- It might cause the end of our world as we know it, i.e. mass extinction. Note that it does not necessarily cause havoc for Earth on every orbit.
- I have read on some sites that the Annunaki actually hollowed out the planet and it is in fact a kind of space station that can be driven around the
galaxy. I hope so because that would be amazing, but I have my doubts about this fact.
What I hope:
- That it is inhabited by the Annunaki and/or the Nephilim
- That most of us will survive, possibly with off world help
- Some people claim to have seen and photographed this object (I apologize that I lost the link for the best site for this, but I'll try to find it
- I agree with some of the other posters here that the tie in with Christianity is due to it's being a rehash of prior religions and myths. If
you're really curious about this, research how Constantine basically decided what Christians should believe. I hope I don't offend anyone with this,
just trying to share information.
I know this is kind of fragmented, but I'm basically doing a brain-dump of 4 weeks of research. I will come back and clean this up a bit as I find
new related info.