Planet X/Nibiru/Kingdom of Heaven and the bible

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If you look at something long enough you can see anything. I think your reaching pretty far for that symbol to be an eyeball. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
According to the bible
If jesus as any connection to the anunaki, then that will make some of the things in the bible questionable because the origin of the old testament will be questionable. I dont believe jesus wants us to worry about our origins or things of the old testament. jesus himself was not too concerned with the old testament, he came to bring change and a greater understanding of love. He also wanted us to realise that we are filled with
imense potential especially when we unite with one focus, we can achieve any goal. As to the mysteries of the universe and creation, jesus said we will know the truth and the truth will set us free. jesus focused more on his friends and the people who needed him the most, the sick and lost sheep, the ones without hope because he believes it is better to help and love than to worry about things you dont know or understand as humans will find out or be told most things when we are able to understand and accept the truth and all the knowledge that comes with it.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Why are some people so certain about the origin of this sumerian text and are so convinced by it

[edit on 26-6-2007 by thesun]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Makes sense that their planet would appear white, as sunlight reflecting off a gold speckled atmosphere would be white. Reminds me of the stories Credo Mutwa told about humans as slaves mining gold for the gods. He then says they used the gold to sprinkle into their atmosphere. Thats a lot of gold! Gold is a valuable material, not for its athetics, but for its unique properties. Its one of the best reflecting materials on earth, which is why NASA uses it for shielding on satellites.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesun

According to the bible
I dont believe jesus wants us to worry about our origins or things of the old testament. jesus himself was not too concerned with the old testament

Why shouldnt we worry about our origins...personally id like to know where i came from and where im going.

For you to say that jesus wasnt concerned about the old testamnet is just wrong...Many of the old testament prophets predicted the coming of jesus...so why would he find any of it useless...Didnt Moses and Elijah appear to jesus...both of those men are from the old testament.

Jesus is not the new testament, he is the new covenant.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
right all i read was he words God and planets and judgement day, o and i noticed some qoutes form the bibble, so in other words, i aint agreeing with any thing you say.

Take Care All, Vix

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
word from the mothership is:

the time is now!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesun

According to the bible
If jesus as any connection to the anunaki, then that will make some of the things in the bible questionable because the origin of the old testament will be questionable.

what things?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Who cares where you go after you die.
If your Christian you're either in hell or heaven.
So either way you have to do good deeds in this world and
stop sinning. If you stop sinning you end up in a good place
and if not then a bad place.

But who cares where you go after you die, you're going to
be there for a while anyways so might as well enjoy
this life while we still can!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I've never found a reference in sumerian texts to suggest there was a place/planetary body called "Nibiru", although there IS a place called Nibru. Nibru was another name for Nippur, the city of Enlil,which was just down the Euphrates River from Enki's city of Eridu. The etymology for it is: Nibru, Nibbur, Nippur. There was a timeframe where everything that was written as a "b", was turned upside down and written as a "p" instead. So Absu became Apsu, and so on.

Take a few moments and review this document by Michael Heiser regarding "the Serpent" in the garden . It's very interesting:
"The Nachash and His Seed, Some Explanatory Notes on Why the "Serpent" in Genesis 3 Wasn't a Serpent
www.thedivinecouncil.com...
You can also hear me interview him on the subject on this download file (for winamp)
boss.streamos.com...
or this streaming file (for windows media player)
boss.streamos.com...
And here's the show information:
www.thestargates.com...

Make note of the fact the "seraph" is seen later in biblical texts as the fiery serpents in the desert, terrorizing the hebrews as they make their 40 year Exodus. Seraph is singular for Seraphim, which means not only is Satan a reptilian, he's a Seraph, an anointed Cherub. According to scripture, there are many races of angelic beings with God, including the Reptilians, so not all reptilians are bad, if I understand this correctly. Unless God has condemned the entire Seraphim class of angels.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by undo]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Make note of the fact the "seraph" is seen later in biblical texts as the fiery serpents in the desert, terrorizing the hebrews as they make their 40 year Exodus. Seraph is singular for Seraphim, which means not only is Satan a reptilian, he's a Seraph, an anointed Cherub. According to scripture, there are many races of angelic beings with God, including the Reptilians, so not all reptilians are bad, if I understand this correctly. Unless God has condemned the entire Seraphim class of angels.

yes, i know not all of the serpent race is "evil"

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

yes, i know not all of the serpent race is "evil"

A bit more commentary would be good.
Like, what makes you think so?
And why are you sold on Sitchin's Nibiru?
I agree that he brings up several good points, but his Nibiru seems to be
incorrect. Not that there isn't a "mothership", but a planet called Nibiru, I'm
not convinced.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

And why are you sold on Sitchin's Nibiru?

Stichin is a prophet!...there is no way the government would let him tell us 100% of the truth...so they purposley put mis-info into what he says to descredit him.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I wrote a short, three chapter book entitled
Nibiru and Wormwood," that you might find interesting.

www.artapprentice.net...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The idea of a planet called Nibiru was invented sometime around 1970 by Sitchin. It exists only in his own imaginative interpretation of his own mistranslations of various Mesopotamian text.

Before Sitchin no-one had ever heard of it. After Sitchin all references are derived from Sitchin.

The planet and its inhabitants are impossible according to all known physics and biology whilst the actions of the inhabitants of Nibiru make the characters in the very worst soap opera you've ever seen look wholly logical. Indeed, based on their actions, it's fair to say that every single member of ATS is vastly superior in intelligence than all the Annunaki put together!

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I wrote a short, three chapter book entitled
Nibiru and Wormwood," that you might find interesting.

Planet X is NOT wormwood.

Planet X is the pregnant women in revelation chapter 12 which brings forth the man child jesus.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
The idea of a planet called Nibiru was invented sometime around 1970 by Sitchin. It exists only in his own imaginative interpretation of his own mistranslations of various Mesopotamian text.

Before Sitchin no-one had ever heard of it. After Sitchin all references are derived from Sitchin.

The planet and its inhabitants are impossible according to all known physics and biology whilst the actions of the inhabitants of Nibiru make the characters in the very worst soap opera you've ever seen look wholly logical. Indeed, based on their actions, it's fair to say that every single member of ATS is vastly superior in intelligence than all the Annunaki put together!

There is, however, a "Nibru" , it's Enlil's city that was later called Nippur.
It's called the place of the Crossing, for whatever reason, including that it was on a riverbank and would've had a way to cross the river to access the city. There's also the Dur.Anki in Nibru, which meant "Heaven-Earth" bond. These are NOT fictitious. They're actually in the sumerian texts and are not "Sitchin"-based translations.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Planet X is NOT wormwood.

Planet X is the pregnant women in revelation chapter 12 which brings forth the man child jesus.

Did you read my ebook?
It doesn't say Nibiru is Wormwood.

Not sure about the Planet X idea either, since
it's basically born from Sitchin's Nibiru idea.
Not that there isn't a tenth planet, just that it
doesn't move around the solar system. The
description of New City Jerusalem does not
have planetary-sized dimensions.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Like i said before stichin is a prophet...he was chosen by god to reveal the hidden truth about our past.

thank god he wasnt killed.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I thought 'Planet X' was the name Lowell gave to the planet he believed - based on calculations of orbital perturbations - must exist beyond Neptune. When Pluto was discovered, it was assumed this was Planet X. Until someone discovered the calculations were wrong (they'd miscalculated the mass of Neptune) .....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join