It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibirus approach Clear Image

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You ask that on this forum?!!? And when it comes to NASA, it's an easy to suspect the worst. I was just surprised it had slipped under my radar though.
Yuefo Wrote

Yes it's a conspiracy forum, but it's main purpose is to find out the truth But some people just like to make up conspiracies where there isnt one and even present evidence that its so blatantly suspect and you do so without even checking out the background facts for yourself.

Yes NASA isnt exactly dependable when it comes to the truth, but as for project dawn, there's no cover-up and no conspiracy. Information about project dawn has been in the public domain for years.

ERIS is planet X article

www.ufodigest.com...

Facts about Eris

www.solarrings.com...

Dr. Cristian Negureanu believes that ERIS is planet X yet contradicts himself by saying that it's orbit is 3500 years as mentioned by Sitchin in his Earth Chronicles books. Eris cannot possibly be Planet X as it's orbit is only 556.7 years.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Eris cannot possibly be Planet X as it's orbit is only 556.7 years.

It's also worth pointing out that it's perihelion distance (closest approach to the Sun) is over a billion kilometres beyond the orbit of Neptune. Quite how an object with only a fraction of the mass of the Moon is supposed to affect Earth from that range is anyone's guess.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi , i just want to say i have observed this strange star for ages now , i have seen it with my own eyes in england on many nights recently , its not a lense flare ! , i first noticed it a few months ago, i thought it could be mars but i know now its in the wrong place , i am greatly concerned ,especially now i know about the DAWN mission, it is not wise to trust nasa about anything we all know the space programme is a joke antigravity technology exists ,yet they still swear by stupid explosive launch vehicles costing Billions, its all a front for something else! civilians are the money earners , GIVE US THE TRUTH

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ziggymann
Hi , i just want to say i have observed this strange star for ages now , i have seen it with my own eyes in england on many nights recently.

Oh really?

Where do you live then?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Planet X is the key to the survival of mankind...Nibiru is know biblically as the Kingdom of Heaven,where the angels and God himself reside,and also were Jesus will be at the 2nd coming..Nibiru was the home of satan and the fallen angels before they rebelled.

Satan and the fallen angels are locked away INSIDE earth until the Planet X returns,then afterwards the devil will be let loose and rule the world for 3.5 years...He will be captured and locked away after the 3.5 years...and then there will be Peace for 1000 years on earth when jesus takes King davids throne.

Nibiru is the MOTHERSHIP of the Annunaki.IT IS NOT RED!!! it is bright GOLD.

If it was seen close enough from earth it will appear as a giant light bulb.

The Annunaki may also be called the Holy Angels,Wingmakers,The Shining Ones,and so on.

Contrary to some beliefs..Planet X does not follow a direct orbit,but can move freely as it chooses...The Annunaki used the 3600 years as a time frame for there return to earth,which could be anywhere between now and 2012.

The Annunaki(holy angels) are led by there King who is also our Lord and our God..He has many names such as Anu,Allah,Jehovah,Yahweh,and so on.

He(god) is the Living Being enthroned by the 24 elders,something similar to the Jedi Council from the star wars movies.

Jesus is a high priest sent to earth by the Annunaki,whoever that believes in him(jesus) will be saved at the 2nd coming,when planet X returns.

NASA is SAtAN..they are a fraud,they are liars,and are really hiding the truth,contrary to what they say and do.

When Planet X finally comes there will be nothing they can do about it...they will have to fess up to the unknowing public about whats been really going on...but honestly it will be to late for all of them...THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN SURVIVE THE 2ND COMING ARE THE ONES WHO ARE TAKEN IN THE RAPTURE....the rapture(mass dissapearance) occurs at the same time as Planet X returns..many people will be lifted into space (OBE) and join christ as he waits for us in the mothership aka the Kingdom Of Heaven.

for those who believe the truth...there is nothing to fear...but i am warning those of little faith...dont be decived by what is about to happen,because the government will take every chance to make "them" seem like the bad guys...when its the ones we see everyday on the news who are really the evil ones.

God Speed!

:if anyone has questions or would like to u2u me...feel free...im open to answer any questions...but please dont ask me were i get my information...ill tell you now....the bible is my main source...everything else is guidance from the holy spirit...thanxxx

~TSOM~

[edit on 26-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ziggymann
Hi , i just want to say i have observed this strange star for ages now , i have seen it with my own eyes in england on many nights recently , its not a lense flare ! , i first noticed it a few months ago, i thought it could be mars but i know now its in the wrong place...

Strange how?....Maybe you were looking at Venus. It has been brightest object in the night sky for several months now (except for the Moon), and is located in the West to Southwest skies, about a third to half way up. It's pretty spectactular at the moment.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Hi , i just want to say i have observed this strange star for ages now , i have seen it with my own eyes in england on many nights recently.

You're probably observing Venus. It's the brightest object in the sky after the Sun and Moon, and at the moment it is very bright in the western sky just after sunset.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I believe you wont be able to see it in a good light because of the suns Light overwhelming it, this is why the photo was taken during an eclipse so it would of been easier to see.

Maybe a good clear night may bring wonders to the trained eye!

Thx

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
To get the real scoop on whats taken place with Planet X come and check out my thread..you wont be dissapointed..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
Picture

Great view of nibiru taken in greece, NASA is now calling it ERIS. Nasa is launching a rocket next week on its way to the rendevous point at the asteroid belt! Its called Project Dawn.

You see so there is so much evidence to just say its not there because u can see it with your own eyes!

Hope this helped...

Oh, it helps allright.

Eris is in the Kuiper belt, and its orbit its very distant orbit is well characterized. The Dawn spacecraft is heading to the Main Belt, and will never come anywhere near Eris.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Here is a link to another who believes that Eris is in fact Nibiru but Nasa has reclassified it as another entity to avoid mass panic and the truth is most of the world will believe it.

link

An amateuristic video presentation at best. And as was said before. According to the doomsayers, Nibiru was supposed to be here several years ago. Get over it. There is no planet Nibiru, and no Annunaki whatsoever.

And who is that Christian Negureanu guy?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget

You're probably observing Venus. It's the brightest object in the sky after the Sun and Moon, and at the moment it is very bright in the western sky just after sunset.

Venus is the most noticeable planet in the night sky.

It would be difficult to confuse it with anything else.

You may be able to view it right now. It is right below the moon to its west (I am in Arizona).

It is a little red twinkle and definitely not Mars. It is directly next to a large light which could be Mars (I am not sure) or some other bright star.

He is definitely not confusing it with Venus. Nor am I.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
There is no planet Nibiru, and no Annunaki whatsoever.

That's a hell of an assumption considering the Sumerian mythology seems to parallel the entirety of western theology, even the bible. It always amuses me when someone is so certain of something like that when we know exactly squat about the universe around us.

Edit:
Right now on the History channel they are talking about the moon being formed by a planetary collision with earth, yet so many folks think it's impossible for there to be an unknown body that has an eccentric orbit.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by TheBandit795
There is no planet Nibiru, and no Annunaki whatsoever.

That's a hell of an assumption considering the Sumerian mythology seems to parallel the entirety of western theology, even the bible.

So you're saying Sumerian mythology and western theology are actually symbolic of celestial events?

Right now on the History channel they are talking about the moon being formed by a planetary collision with earth, yet so many folks think it's impossible for there to be an unknown body that has an eccentric orbit.

That's an interesting point. Was the show saying it was a planet that hit Earth, or a comet?

Is it possible that the object that collided with the Earth to form the Moon is still orbital?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger

That's an interesting point. Was the show saying it was a planet that hit Earth, or a comet?

Is it possible that the object that collided with the Earth to form the Moon is still orbital?

It's believed to have happened around 4,500,000,000 years ago - and the proto-planet that hit the proto-earth was in a similar orbit to Earth's. The planet that hit us was completely destroyed, and along with part of the earth's crust that was also ejected into space, the debris later coalesced to form the Moon. No doubt there were spectacular meteor showers for millions of years thereafter too.

As for Nibiru - Sitchin (who invented the idea of it being an planet unknown to science on an improbable orbit) has much to answer for!

More info on the real meaning of Nibiru: www.michaelsheiser.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
^good post ill give the link a read!

I dont know how people can say sumerian texts are wrong when they have remained untouched in the literary sense for 5000 years unlike our bible which has been rewritten many times over the years!

Thx

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I dont know how people can say sumerian texts are wrong when they have remained untouched in the literary sense for 5000 years unlike our bible which has been rewritten many times over the years!

Thx

It's not the texts themselves - it's that Sitchin translates them completely differently from everyone else. And mixes and matches languages and mythologies in the process.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Originally posted by Mogget

Venus is the most noticeable planet in the night sky.

It would be difficult to confuse it with anything else.

You may be able to view it right now. It is right below the moon to its west (I am in Arizona).

It is a little red twinkle and definitely not Mars. It is directly next to a large light which could be Mars (I am not sure) or some other bright star.

He is definitely not confusing it with Venus. Nor am I.

I live in maryland...and at night Ive been seeing two really bright stars...one of the stars is to the far left of the moon and the other star is on the right.

Im sure the star on the left may be venus...but what is the other star on the right...IS IT NIBIRU?

I had a vision two years ago in which i saw nibiru pass by the moon from the right side...and currently there is a bright star coming from the right side of the moon.

has anybody else seen what im talking about...

[edit on 27-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

[edit on 27-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yes SonofMan I know what you are talking about.

I try to look up at the night sky (day sky too) every night.

I have been noticing two bright lights, one for sure is Venus (the brightest in our sky) and another one on the opposite side of the sky with a little red twinkling dot right below it. The moon has been near this unknown one for a long time.

It is definitely not Venus, any idiot could pick it out of the sky.

This is something completely different.

Granted it could just be a really bright star, but I doubt it. Its too bright and huge to be a star its gotta be a lot closer than that.

If you don't believe us, look outside tonight for yourselves at the moon. You will most likely see a huge light and a smaller red dot below it.

Don't let preconceived notions of reality hinder your perception!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I normally take the whole planet X/nibiru topic pretty lightly, but I came across this article: viewzone.com... and if you look at the 2nd photo, the infrared pic, I could be led to believe that maybe a dark matter universe is interspersed within our universe... and maybe there is something to ponder on this issue.

edited url

[edit on 27-6-2007 by masawa]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join