It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7 Security Official Details Explosions Inside Building

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Talisman,

I dont think you're getting it. I am saying his timeline does not add up that well.

1- Deputy OEM Commissioner ordered the complete evacuation of WTC 7 at 9:44 AM INCLUDING the 23rd flr. OEM Center.

2- Jennings arrives at the 23rd floor to an abandoned OEM center. Makea a few calls and then is told to evacuate.

3- I have yet to find a time as to when he arrived at the 23rd floor. But lets assume it took at least 5 minutes to evacuate the OEM center at 9:44. We are now looking at about 10 minutes to 10. 9:50AM

4- So Lets say Jennings arrived EXACTLY 5 minutes after OEM evacuated. That puts us at 9:55.

6- Jenning makes a few calls and is told to evacuate. approx.1-2 Minutes. That puts us at 9:57

7- Jennings then heads to the elevator and is waiting, 9:59AM WTC2 collapses the lights flicker inside WTC-7

8- Jennings was waiting for an unspecified amount of time, learned that the elevator did not work so headed for the staircase.

9- When Jennings got down to the 6th floor it was 10:28am. WTC1 collapsed. Jennings and the gentleman he was with were stuck.

So, although we don't have a conclusive time as to how long Jennings was waiting for the elevator or how long it took him to get down the stairs...the fact is. Jennings explosions he heard were WTC2 collapsing.

You can find the times in the NIST report:

wtc.nist.gov...

Even IF Jennings remembered anything different from when he did his counltess interviews and his testimony to NIST...he claims it was AFTER he reached the empty OEM, and AFTER he made a couple phone calls. This time line puts him right at the collapse time of WTC2. explaining the explosions he heard.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yeah, I think you shouldn't rely on one persons testimony especially when claims he heard explosions. I'd be skeptical about this one. Also, WTC 7 looked weird when it collapsed, that building hauled a**.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well, he was there, you people werent, Id take his word for it over yours.

NYC firefighters, police officers, marshalls, civilians, all reported bombs going off. The explosions can be heard on video. You look at the building when it falls, it totally looks like a demolition, even Dan Rather said it did; Larry Silverstein said on TV that he ordered the building pulled, demolition term for demolishing it.

Skeptical beyond reason and fact and testimony and logic, is ignorant. Every single shred of proof, that comes out, anyone who comes out saying it, people will find a way to debunk everything....and worse, they will totally debunk it in total isolation of all the other stuff.

Connect the dots, and youll get the big picture. Focus on debunking one dot at a time, and you aid the very people who did this, your corrupt government.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
First off... he does NOT say bombs, he says explosions.

Most importantly...did ANYONE read the time stamp??? The NIST report? He is the one that said all this.

His story NOW says pretty much the same thing although he said the explosion was PRIOR to either collapse. This is impossible!!

Lets fact it...sometimes you have to say...ok so this theory is stupid. And quite frankly, this one is.

The times just dont add up.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Talisman....

The WTC7 lobby was being used as a triage! That explains the so called corpses in the lobby!! Look at the time line. You will see his story DID in fact change.

You have proof of this???

From what I am understanding is that WTC 7 was cleared soon after WTC 1 and 2 fell..

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Talisman....

The WTC7 lobby was being used as a triage!

You have proof of this???

From what I am understanding is that WTC 7 was cleared soon after WTC 1 and 2 fell..

NIST NCSTAR 1-8, page 109 (pdf 163)

An EMS triage center was established in the lobby of WTC7 as occupants from WTC1 and WTC6 evacuated through WTC7.

Yes there was an evacuation order given aroun 9:44am. Of coarse, this takes some time and Mr. Jennings, I'm quite certain witnessed several people in the lobby prior to his way to the 23rd floor.

If Mr. Jennings is NOW claiming to have seen bodies in the lobby at around 12:30 (when he was rescued) he is either seeing bodies that wre left there from the triage, or his is flat out lying.
There is not one person listed on ANY document stating that anyone was killed in WTC7.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am not sure but I thought they used the lobby of WTC 7 for coordination after WTC 1 and 2 collapsed. That is why the people had to be 'pulled' from WTC 7 later in the day.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Per the NIST report, WTC7 was given a complete evacuation order at 9:44AM. This included the "bunker" on the 23rd floor.

The "pulled" stuff was what was left of the firefighting operations that was going on.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Well, he was there, you people werent, Id take his word for it over yours.

NYC firefighters, police officers, marshalls, civilians, all reported bombs going off. The explosions can be heard on video. You look at the building when it falls, it totally looks like a demolition, even Dan Rather said it did; Larry Silverstein said on TV that he ordered the building pulled, demolition term for demolishing it.

Skeptical beyond reason and fact and testimony and logic, is ignorant. Every single shred of proof, that comes out, anyone who comes out saying it, people will find a way to debunk everything....and worse, they will totally debunk it in total isolation of all the other stuff.

Connect the dots, and youll get the big picture. Focus on debunking one dot at a time, and you aid the very people who did this, your corrupt government.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

Firefighters also reported they were worried WTC7 would come down.

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski
www.debunking911.com...

So you believe they heard explosions but you don't believe the extend of the damage that they report seeing. Try to look at all the evidence and you'll see the big picture. Hypocrite all over.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Good point doom. Since this guy changed his story, truthers are now believing what this guys is saying about the damage that was done to WTC7??

Something about the looby looking like King Kong walked through it??

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
heres the first line of text provided in the external link 'debunking' mr jennings' story.

Most of Building 7 of the World Trade Center was evacuated around the time the South Tower was hit (see (9:03 a.m.) September 11, 2001).

every eyewitness i have seen to date claims that none of the buildings were evacuated on the initial impact. they all claim they were orderd to stay put.

the other post on evacuation timeline i can see is that the 'entire wtc7' was ordered evacuated at 9:44 am.

that still puts bodies all over the lobby after evacuation, that kills the triage theory

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There was a triage...and Jennings saw it. WHEN he saw it is up for discussion. There is not one single report that shows ANYONE being killed inside WTC7. There is not one witness that has come forward to have said this.

Alex Jones is actually the one that said the Jenning saw bodies....I havent heard JEnnings say it yet.

Alex Jones ALSO stated that Jennings heard "bombs"....yet Jennings does not say that either.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
CaptainObvious

Yeah but he claimed to have heard explosions before the collapse of the towers and the explosions were inside building 7.

What else could they be? Simple explanation at this point would be bombs.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Good news, more truth coming out

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Talisman... did you read the time line I posted??? His claims are unfounded

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Tons of 911 media

seedoftruth.com...

Complete 911 timeline

seedoftruth.com...

We are working on a documentary which we hopeto have finished by the fall.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
Good news, more truth coming out

You must me talking about my posts.... Becasue,Mr. Jennings NEW story is far from the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

There was a triage...and Jennings saw it. WHEN he saw it is up for discussion. There is not one single report that shows ANYONE being killed inside WTC7. There is not one witness that has come forward to have said this.

I'm not saying this statement "not one single report that shows ANYONE being killed inside WTC7" is incorrect, but there was a first responder radio communication from inside WTC 7 of numerous serious injuries and trapped people in WTC 7 lobby/escalator area immediately after the impact of the first building (I believe just after WTC 1 was hit but before WTC 2 was hit and before any collapses). If there were serious injuries and enough damage to trap people in the building, then the possibility of deaths was there.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks for that... I will be interested in looking into it. I think to say there was damage done to WTC7 Prior to eny collapse does not prove any "bomb", but actually adds to the fact that WTC7 had severe damage done to it.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I know personally a dozen people who were in WTC buildings that day
(live in NJ just across river) - this includes several of my current co-
workers who worked at Solomon Brothers. One guy was outside building
and watched as both aircraft hit towers. None report bombs, missiles
or death rays from space like the nut jobs are claiming. Rick Rescorla
security chief of Morgan Stanley - one of the priciple tenants at WTC 2
and WTC 7 ordered buildings evacuated right after first aircraft impact
He managed to clear both buildings and was killed in collapse of WTC 2
while checking to see if everyone go out. WTC 7 was basically empty
by 10AM when South Tower collapsed. Debris from collapse of WTC 1