It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows a THIRD person on the moon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have heard Stanley Kubrick helped fake the moon landing footage.

2001: A Space Odyssey came out in 1968 is still do this day one of the best space films (and films) ever made.

I have also heard he was known for leaving secret messages in his films.

Has anyone else heard of this or have any sources to prove or disprove it?

[edit on 6/19/2007 by Spoodily]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
On the one film which I believe was made in 01 it said that in 2 years Japan was going to be sending something up there and then they would know by the pictures if what we left up there is there.

Did this ever happen, not that I know of. Japan is supposedly our friend did we have to buy them so to say.

Back in those days we the people believed our government and wouldn't think of them pulling this sneaky stuff but as the decades passed people wised up and we are where we are today. With all the technology we have these days we didn't have back then so we are in a position to investigate this and I don't think they thought/expected that way back then.

I think they are trying to cover themselves now because the people are close and they know they are on borrowed time.

We will find our own disclosrure before they tell us what's up there I would think then they can play there game of scratching there heads.

Armstrong staying a recluse and Buzz what about Buzz. These guys are here and can tell the truth. Buzz punched a man because the man said he didn't go to the Moon.

Buzz Aldrin knows and seems to be in the limelight can he be trusted to tell the truth once and for all?????????

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Where's the dessert?? I thought it was filmed in the dessert at night with low gravity and lunar dust everywhere...well?????

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by wildone106
So have you EVER heard of them doing a full scale mock up in the desert, complete with low gravity & lunar dust?

Yes but the low gravity stuff was done INDOORS Building 9 at the Manned Spacecraft Center perhaps?

If they did such a full scale mock up, it would be common knowledge no need for secrecy there.

Well what do you mean by "Common Knowledge?" From what I have seen common knowledge fits in with commom sense... everyone TALKS about it but few have it

If you mean did it make Fox News at 11:00? Then no, its not common knowledge... and back then NASA wasn't exactly an open book either.

But you are correct... no need for secrecy... none at all...

I wanna see documented evidence of your claim, or its complete drivel.

OY! Its always the same with you skeptics... to darn lazy to do any research even with a simple easy to use tool like google. All you want is someone else to do the leg work so you get to pick it apart....

Okay so you want proof? Well I got yer proof right here...
Aldrin and Armstrong diggin in the dirt...

Oh I suppose now I have to give you all the links as well huh?

Well later. Supper is on the table! Mull these two over for a while and we will continue later

[edit on 19-6-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
On the one film which I believe was made in 01 it said that in 2 years Japan was going to be sending something up there and then they would know by the pictures if what we left up there is there.

Did this ever happen, not that I know of. Japan is supposedly our friend did we have to buy them so to say.

Back in those days we the people believed our government and wouldn't think of them pulling this sneaky stuff but as the decades passed people wised up and we are where we are today. With all the technology we have these days we didn't have back then so we are in a position to investigate this and I don't think they thought/expected that way back then.

I think they are trying to cover themselves now because the people are close and they know they are on borrowed time.

We will find our own disclosrure before they tell us what's up there I would think then they can play there game of scratching there heads.

Armstrong staying a recluse and Buzz what about Buzz. These guys are here and can tell the truth. Buzz punched a man because the man said he didn't go to the Moon.

Buzz Aldrin knows and seems to be in the limelight can he be trusted to tell the truth once and for all?????????

i don't think that's supposed to happen till 2025. why would it take them so long?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That is a strange video clip that the OP posted. Anyone know anything more on this? It looks to be 'real' although today it is difficult to tell. Its just a strange piece of footage.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Where's the dessert?? I thought it was filmed in the dessert at night with low gravity and lunar dust everywhere...well?????

Hey smartey pants, this picture is inside a hangar or warehouse either in Florida, Arizona, or New Mexico (Maybe Area 51 or one of the less well known sites).

They had to practice for the landing somewhere.

This is just a picture of one of their inside tests....

[edit on 19-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50in 2 years Japan was going to be sending something up there and then they would know by the pictures if what we left up there is there.

John and I have both shared the opinion that though they make announcements, nothing will come of it... A while back I heard that Japan was pulling out due to lack of funds... and at last report NASA was in negotiations with China...

So now I find this...

Fox News

Japan May Cancel Moon Mission Due to Crippling Delays

TOKYO — Japan's space agency has recommended scrapping its first moon mission after more than a decade of delays, a spokeswoman said Monday, in the latest blow to the country's beleaguered space program.

www.foxnews.com...

Tokyo (AFP) Jan 15, 2007

Japan's space agency said Monday it had recommended cancelling a much-delayed unmanned mission to the moon in the latest setback to the nation's ambitions to explore the final frontier. The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) planned to call off its Lunar-A mission, which was intended to shed light on the moon's origin and evolution using a module to land on its surface, a spokesman said.

"The mother ship was built 10 years ago and over the years it has been deteriorating, and it has come to a point where it can no longer be used," project manager Takashi Nakajima told AFP.

"Instead of refurbishing the mission's mother ship or building a new one, we made a recommendation that we would like to pursue other possibilities. We do not want to build another similar space craft," he added.

www.moondaily.com...

And now China shows signs of "unrest" regarding their moon mission plans. I wonder what NASA negotiations are discussing?

A Reuters article published Monday jumped to the headline, "China Cancels Moon Plans to Focus on Space Station." Despite this and several other false reports by English and American news organizations, China Moon plans are the same as they were a month ago. The three-stage Chang'e Project will see a lunar orbiter, Chang'e-1, launched in December of 2006, a lander on the Moon by 2010 and a robotic sample return mission by 2020. There have never been any solid plans for a China human Moon mission, so such plans, much less all Moon plans, cannot be "cancelled," as was reported by Reuters. At the International Lunar Conference 2003, which took place on Hawai‘i Island six months ago, China Chief Lunar Scientist Ouyang Ziyuan said by teleconference from Beijing, "At present we don't have any plans to land a person on the Moon." He, however, expressed his personal desire for the mission and gave at least 15-20 years after the completion of the current Chang'e Program as a probable timeframe for a taikonaut lunar landing.

www.spaceagepub.com...

As to those negotiations...

NASA Administrator Departs China After 'Rewarding' First Visit

NASA to limit cooperation with China's space program

Seems we may be right after all... NASA won't let anyone else up there to see whats going on.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Pay attention I posted the Arizona lunar scape created by the USGS, did you not see it? Its just one page back.

Originally posted by squiz
The video reminded me of this story.

Thanks for that story!
It ties in with some things John told me regarding Coldstone and Australia...

Oh Yeah and lets not forget this Search on for Moon landing film

That is one of my favorite ones... I have heard many people (even here at ATS) say "Oh well thats possible.. they are old things get lost loaned out and not returned.... etc"

Okay a couple problems with this...

They would loan out the ONLY copy of films that are supposedly one of man's greatest achievements?

But the main thing that everyone is overlooking... I have heard different numbers but they range from 11,000 to 15,000 reels of film, all in color BTW and various boxes of still photos... even if the number was say 1,100 to 1,500 its a LOT of film...

The films were create on 70MM film size... that is the same as IMAX film... ever see one of those canisters? Even video reels of that time were pretty large

Now that translates into several TRUCK LOADS... how do you lose that?

Sorry haven't got time to dig these links up.
Maybe later if anyones interested.

I am interested... even if you just point me in the right direction

Thanks again for the Australian story... I will print it out and discuss it with John over lunch today

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I have heard Stanley Kubrick helped fake the moon landing footage.

Interesting... I have heard that about Lucas and Spielberg but not Kubrick

Any evidence?

Oh and can I have your encounter story for our website? U2U me

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Okay I am going to repost this set from the Moon Thread in order...

PEGASUS PRESS RELEASE JUNE 19TH 2007....

Moon Landing Images Real or Fake?

Now we have stated many times that we believe that the moon landing not only happened, but that we have already been there before Apollo. But tthat the IMAGES were faked for various reasons...

Now one thing that was missing was the location of the studio. I pointed out the "sliding crater" in "Live and Let Die" only to be reminded it was in "You Only Live Twice" (Hey no one is perfect
) and the Moon Studio in "Diamonds are Forever"...

Well I finally found some real locations....

Aldrin and Armstrong on the Moon collecting samples...

These images were taken in Building 9 at the Manned Spacecraft Center and it appears that there are several "Peekaboos" in the "Sky". (This may be a secondary explanation for the "Peekaboos" we spotted in other Apollo sky shots for those who don't want to accept them as "Spaceships")

Lets turn on the lights to see where they are...

Now THAT"S what I call a "Trick of Light and Shadow"

Here is one shot (of many)somewhere in the Arizona or Nevada Desert...

Its no wonder in the video clip Armstrong(?) says...
"Its like much of the high desert in the United States...."

Now here are three Color images from various Apollo missions... look at them and see if you can spot the anomaly...

I will provide all the original links at the end of the postings...

Con't.....

[edit on 19-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Apollo Training Photos
Cinder Lake
Sunset Crater, northeast of Flagstaff, Arizona

The previous images showed the location of the Studio... but they needed an outdoor site as well... but there are very few
regions on the Earth that look like the Moon...

Well no problem... just dig a few craters....

Hmmmm well that could take awhile... and you just are not going to get that all important EJECTA right with a shovel...

Okay so lets try a little dynamite!!

Yesseree thats the ticket !!

By Jove! Now THAT gives you EJECTA....

The end result? The Moon on Earth

Another location for "exercises" was Meteor Crater...

And while we are talking about James Bond movies... remember that cool rocket pack he wore in Thunderball?...

Starting in 1963, the Astrogeology Research Program played an important role in training astronauts destined to explore the lunar surface and in supporting the testing of equipment for both manned and unmanned missions.

As part of the astronauts' training, USGS and NASA geoscientists gave lectures and field trips during the 1960's and early 1970's to teach astronauts the basics of terrestrial and lunar geology. Field trips included excursions into the Grand Canyon to demonstrate the development of geologic structure over time; Lowell Observatory (Flagstaff) and Kitt Peak National Observatory (Tucson); Meteor Crater east of Flagstaff ; and Sunset Crater cinder cone and nearby lava flows in the Flagstaff area. This training was essential to giving astronauts the skills and understanding to make observations about what they would see on the lunar surface and to collect samples for later study back on Earth.

The volcanic fields around Flagstaff have proven particularly useful in testing equipment and training astronauts. Cameras planned for use in the Surveyor project were tested on the Bonito Flow in Sunset Crater National Park because the lava flow appeared to be similar to flows on the lunar surface. A field of artificial impact craters were created in the Cinder Lakes volcanic field near Flagstaff to create a surface similar to the proposed first manned American landing site on the Moon.

SOURCE: USGS

That whole page looks more like a Hollywood Movie set page than a NASA history page...

Con't.....

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
MEANWHILE BACK AT BUILDING 9

So now back to that indoor movie set... It seems its still there
and being reused....

Now remember those three Apollo images I just posted? Did you guess what the anomaly is in each image?

Well I will tell you... THEY ARE NOT TAKEN ON THE MOON

Those three images are from Tom Hanks new IMAX 3D film "Magnificent Desolation"

SOURCE: Space.com

This is how you solve the gravity problem...

Now here is how you add the distant mountains...

Now compare THESE added mountains with those in the other Apollo images...

Here is the collected data with all relevant links... I look forward to others digging up more that I missed

Apollo Training Locations

Now in closing I will add one little clip that I really liked... We could use a little comic relief in here

The End

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
isn't that tom hanks! what does a modern actor have to do with the moon landings?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
isn't that tom hanks! what does a modern actor have to do with the moon landings?

Seems he is doing a remake of the landing... I guess he felt it wasn't done right the first time

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
And so authentic with saying LIVE FROM THE MOON , lol.

I wonder how much it cost us and if it came out of our tax dollars when the Japanese and Chinese decided they weren't all of a sudden interested in the Moon anymore.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
And so authentic with saying LIVE FROM THE MOON , lol.

I wonder how much it cost us and if it came out of our tax dollars when the Japanese and Chinese decided they weren't all of a sudden interested in the Moon anymore.

Well the money they have spent on the whole space program, real or fake
is not really that much in the scheme of things.

A lot of people make a fuss about how much money we are wasting... yet forget all about the money made back from offshoot industries like Velcro

Here are some recent year budget figures...

TOTAL NASA FUNDING will grow to $14,793.2 million for FY 2002. This is an increase of 1.9 percent, or $281.8 million, above President Bush's FY 2002 request of $14,511.4 million. It is also an increase of 3.8 percent, or $540.0 million, over the FY 2001 budget of $14,253.2 million.

SPACE SCIENCE will receive $2,848.9 million. This is 2.2 percent, or $62.5 million, over the request of $2,786.4 million. It is also $527.9 million over FY 2001 funding of $2,321.0 million, although a direct comparison cannot be made.

www.aip.org...

I think the 2007 budget was calling for 17 billion but its still small in the scheme of things...

If the Old World Order that is still "doing business as usual" is really covering up major hidden secrets, then its truly a drop in the bucket

By contrast the war in Iraq is hitting the 300 BILLION mark

Here is a little quote I came across on a random post... I thought it was funny, but at the same time so true...

"Ah yes. NASA ... National Association for the Specially Asinine.

During the 60's space race, NASA undertook a multi-million dollar progect which would culminate in the creation of a writing implement that could function effectively in a gravity free environment. After months of intense research and analysis, NASA emerged triumphant. They had created a pen that could write underwater, in a gravity free zone, in an acidic environment and in both low and high pressure atmospheres.

The Russians just used a pencil.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
[edit on 19-6-2007 by duster]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
[

I am only trying to get a feel for your thoughts and thought processes

Why are you working for THEM??

What exactly do you mean "Why are you working for them"
Who is them. Let me assure you I am working for no one.

All I did was ask a couple of questions. I was just wondering what everone was thinking about these things.

It may have been a clumsy post, but I don't understand what appeared to be a hostile response.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by duster]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by duster
It may have been a clumsy post, but I don't understand what appeared to be a hostile response.

Ummm Hostile? How you figure?

And "THEM" is the common way to generalize MIB's LOL

And ya got my answers to your questions, so obviously I did not think it was a clumsy post

Oh yeah your new here... well I don't ever get hostile LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Here is a little quote I came across on a random post... I thought it was funny, but at the same time so true...

"Ah yes. NASA ... National Association for the Specially Asinine.

During the 60's space race, NASA undertook a multi-million dollar progect which would culminate in the creation of a writing implement that could function effectively in a gravity free environment. After months of intense research and analysis, NASA emerged triumphant. They had created a pen that could write underwater, in a gravity free zone, in an acidic environment and in both low and high pressure atmospheres.

The Russians just used a pencil.

The Fisher company developed Space Pens on their own budget and then sold them to NASA at regular prices - wait, skip it, I'll just quote Wikipedia:

There exists a common rumor claiming that because a standard ballpoint pen would not work in zero gravity (which is false[1]), NASA spent millions of dollars developing the zero-g capable Space Pen, with the humorous note that the Russian space agency opted to simply use pencils.[2] This has been debunked several times, with reasons such as the danger that a broken-off pencil tip poses in zero gravity and the high flammability of both the graphite and wood present in pencils. In fact NASA never approached Paul Fisher to develop a pen, nor did Fisher receive any government funding for the pen's development. Fisher invented it independently, and then asked NASA to try it. After the introduction of the AG7 Space Pen, both the American and Soviet (later Russian) space agencies adopted it. Previously both the Russian and American astronauts used grease pencils and plastic slates.

There ya have it. If you don't believe Wikipedia for whatever reasons, the same information can be found on the Fisher web site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join