It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows a THIRD person on the moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I just stumbled upon this video on YouTube. It's really weird - seems to show a third guy on the moon (without a space suit).

www.youtube.com...

Can this be for real? Seems very creepy to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
That is pretty creepy.
I gotta say Hollywood was still good back then.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
How funny this would be IF it was real.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm interested to see what that top secret bit at the beginning of the clip says. Anyone here have some video editing software which can enhance the text?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I'm interested to see what that top secret bit at the beginning of the clip says. Anyone here have some video editing software which can enhance the text?

From what I can make out, it looks like standard non-disclosure stuff. I don't think there's anything in it specific to this clip.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
do you think that all of the moon landings were faked because they didnt want anyone to see what was on the real videos?mabe hollywood is better than we realize.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Looking at one of the beginning items...

Maybe we can pull something from the supposed production date of this video... 15th July 1970 (as shown in the pic)

Apollo 13 launched 11 April 1970 and was canned.

Apollo 14 was launched 31 January 1971

So which mission was this meant to be?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Interesting how the 3rd persons movements are also in slow motion, which would fit in with people saying the moon tapes were slowed down in certain ways.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My guess is that it was a camera test made at night in the desert. They had to practice somewhere. The audio could be from anything. I hope it means they had to fake a few things because the real film showed aliens or whatever, but I doubt it.

Like many UFO clips, this is too short. There had to have been more film, they wouldn't bother setting up for just a few seconds of filming. That tells me that whoever put this on YouTube wanted the scene taken out of context.

Also, note the 'setup' with the imagery of "Internal Use" and Not For Public Distribution". This prepares a person watching this to accept the idea that this is some deep, dark secret.

Sad,
but I think this isn't the smoking gun.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
He was the 'best boy grip'
Pretty strange. If this was real it would prove that there is atmosphere on the moon. I wonder what NASA would say about this clip? Couldn't you just ask them for a comment?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Tis rather weird though

Ecky Thump !

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

I will give it a go... Afterall this would certainly be a "smoking gun" for our side

But if this is fake... its well done and will take some time to debunk
Nice find

Here is another clip I found interesting...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Can anyone enhance it to see if the person has been added post-production?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow

So which mission was this meant to be?

One of the "secret launches" obviously

Originally posted by antar I wonder what NASA would say about this clip? Couldn't you just ask them for a comment?

NASA has a policy to NEVER answer questions about any anomalies in photos or films. However if you would like to try I have an impressive list of contact phone numbers...

[edit on 18-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Zorgon, I loved your video! I truly hope this is a known fake. I would have to have a lot more than an oddball YouTube video to think that the moonlandings were all faked.

Still, it wouldn't be out of the question for some of the film to have been 'worked over' some to give propaganda value to NASA. We were in a space race, and we were trying to out-do the USSR.

Either way, I loved it!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Sorry, but this one is a well known William Karel and Stanley Kubrick mockumentary called Dark Side of the Moon. It's been brought to the table MANY times already.

Fearing that no live pictures could be transmitted from the first moon landing, President Nixon enlisted the creative efforts of Kubrick, whose 2001: a Space Odyssey (1968) had provided much inspiration, to ensure promotional opportunities wouldn't be missed. In return, Kubrick got a special NASA lens to help him shoot Barry Lyndon (1975). A subtle blend of facts, fiction and hypothesis around the first landing on the moon, Dark Side Of The Moon illustrates how the truth can be twisted by the manipulation of images.

With use of 'hijacked' archival footage, false documents, real interviews taken out of context or transformed through voice-over or dubbing, staged interviews, as well as, interviews with astronauts like Buzz Aldrin and others, Dark Side Of The Moon navigates the viewer through lies and truth; fact and fiction. This is no ordinary documentary. Its intent is to inform and entertain the viewer, but also to shake him up - make him aware that one should always view television with a critical eye.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I wonder if the other one is part of the film also? It could be an out-take even, that never made it.

And while I wouldn't rule out ANY manipulation of pictures from that era, or even now, I doubt that anyone really thinks the whole thing was just faked.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Audio is surprisingly convincing.. however if this were a NASA official classified video it would have leaked underground into the peer-to-peer networks and NEVER SEEN the light of day on youtube! if you think they don't monitor for that sort of copyright infringement trust me they would have that video off 30 seconds after it was posted!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdlif you think they don't monitor for that sort of copyright infringement trust me they would have that video off 30 seconds after it was posted!

Umm NASA videos and photos are in the public domain by virtue of the fact that we PAY for them with our taxes... Once they are "out there" NASA cannot nor do they ever claim copyright issues... They are just careful about WHAT they release

So IF its real and was leaked, discrediting it is about their only option

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
oops...wrong thread. Sorry.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by lee anoma]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join