It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows a THIRD person on the moon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I believe this video is real.Given all the evidence of all the reasons why we couldn't have gone to the moon, Ive observed something that alot of people have overlooked. Ok, It is said the temperature on the moon is 243 degrees f. in the sun and minus 261 degrees f. in the shade.So for all the people out there that believe the spacesuits where liquid cooled and protected the astronauts, i will give you the benefit of the doubt. But just answer me this. What protected the film that was in the cameras? They where just mounted cameras. Totally separate from the suits. They would have gotten to hot for the film to survive in the amount of time they spent on the moon. But i would love to see if someone could find any info regarding the construction of the cameras. So there is a challenge for all who believe we went to the moon. Please prove me wrong.

And i understand the concept of heat transfer in a vacuum. Only radiation remains as a heat transfer mechanism. But the moon does have an atmosphere ( if it didnt the astronauts would have floated away.)
It is made up of helium and argon atoms. according to what nasa says they discovered there.And in 1988 earth based observations revealed potassium and sodium ions. So the argument, that the film would have not been exposed to heat because only radiation remains as a heat transfer mechanism and they had special paint protecting the camera from radiation is totally false in my eyes because that is based on studies conducted in a vacuum. And the contradiction is that if the moon does not have an atmosphere which is claimed, then the moon would be bombarded constantly by solar winds. another claim is that they where exposed to radiation equal to an x-ray. When you have an x-ray done here on earth they have to shield you with a very thick plate of lead. There is no lead in any space suits.

It was made of nylon, neopren-coated nylon. Aluminized nylar. dacron. kapton and white teflon for fire protection.

But mainly i would like to see how the camera was constructed. I cant find it anywhere on the web.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Zargon, I had not forgotten to watch the videos, but with my cobbled together POS computer, I couldn't for a couple of days, and then I lost track of looking for it. (I'm hoping my fairy godmother upgrades her system soon and sends me her old computer, before I go nuts.
)

I do see some things that are not kosher, but on a You Tube video, one cannot bet the farm.

I am wondering about the helmet /sun reflection, and wondering if the difference is that low earth orbit would still have considerably more atmosphere than the moon. That could account for the size factor, though a lot more data would be needed to go either way.

Also, the moon suits must have weighed considerable, even in the lighter gravity, so the "bounce" effect would be altered. But by the same token, the weight and bulk of the suit would have made recovering from a fall much harder than shown in these clips.

A lot to go Hm???? over, but nothing that is a dead giveaway.

And I loved the song for the last video, that was so good for the subject at hand that I played it about three times.

All in all,I was interested in this, and will be looking at more areas of this in the future, (provided my computer keeps cooperating
)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join