It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush: Last President Of The United States Of America ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It has come to this...
Today stories released show the future plan for the EU. It will be reorganized into a new "Superstate" with Tony Blair as the 1st President or the EU.

ATS Threads and newslinks:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=287528
www.ft.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=287527
www.dailyexpress.co.uk...

With Blair in control of the EU Superstate, and Bush in Control of the USA, there is no one to stop the NWO.

It will be World War III.
The "WEST" (NWO) US & EU vs The "East" China, Russia, & Iran.

It will begin before Bush leaves office. It will come in a radical transformation of the USA becoming a war-state, a police-state, like Nazi Germany. Where all industry is controlled by the government and focused on war production. If you arent a solider, you will be put to work, or rounded up and sent to camps; if they dont just kill you.

It is all so brutally clear. The puzzle pieces falling into place... The new EU superstate is a BIG PIECE. Also the alarming US financial situation illustrated recently on ATS (cant find the thread, someone please post it) about the collapse of our economy.
IT TRULY HAS BEGUN!

[edit: title - added ?]

[edit on 16-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
All I can say is wow
people need to start realizing whats happening in the world and wake up. It's happening in front of our eyes yet nothing is done to stop them. The second Bush becomes the leader of the NAU I'm outta this continent.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
God help us all.

How somber and terryfing it is to read the title of your thread. We have no one to blame but ourselves for taking it all.
We are losers (as a whole) and we will pay for our apathy.

God help us all.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me a bit. We certainly seem to be in the end game stage of the NWO plans.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Oh aye, we are at the end of the line, but at the begining of a new path, or as it should be stated: paths (plural). We CAN NOT stop it from starting, but we sure as heck can stop it from staying in control. That is our choice: to fight back after they have begun in a revolution and overthrow them... Or back off and surrender. Before making your choice though:
"It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees"
-Japanese Proverb-

So make your choice, it will be your last either way because you will never get another chance. I am going to fight. I refuse to stand by and just LET them take total unquestioning control and maintain it, I am going to seek to burn it down.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
We'd be lucky if this were the case.

But the sad truth is Hillary is coming bringing Bill back in her wake to take over everything and soon you all will be wishing Bush was back in power.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Lol yeah righteo.

The british PM tony blair is leaving office becuase he resigned becuase of his UNPOPULARITY!!!

I'm sure they'll just throw him to be the PM of the EU... Pffft... whatever.

If the british people lose 1/3rd thier voting rights.... wont they be VERY unhappy.

seriously change on this magnitude cant happen as quickly as this...

They're acting like the EU is a country itself or trying to set it up to be like that...

But the EU is made up of many many countries.... it sure as hell will take longer to have it made like a country even if tony blair did somehow become mor epopular lol.

you all worry too much. ;-P

But to be honest i think the EUis a good thing...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

But to be honest i think the EUis a good thing...

IMO globalization is probobly inevitable but governments are doing this without our knowledge or approval. It would be a different story if the people were involved in this policy making but sadly we are not. So I for one am against these "unions."

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Depends which way you look at things, Out of WW3 a phoenix will rise from the ashes, bringing in the dawn of a new age...A one world Government is required to take our next step as a planet, a population cull is required.. War is one of the ways this will be resolved..
The question is , do you wanna end up in a Fema camp... Or do you wanna be one of the ones bringing in the new age??
In a few years time, those of you who are left will be so sick of War, you will accept anything for peace, you will beg to be saved by the UN and eventually a one world Government, Bank and in the end, even Religeon...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It would seem that they're putting off the iran excursion until the timing is right, before the elections, to establish total dictatorial power...

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
bush is such a loser, he has to lie and steal to get what he wants thats tha mark of a real loser.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Fowl Play: The way you talk you are going to bend over, take a boot up the rear and suck them whenever they demand it. If you are honestly going to cater to them you are my enemy for all time. It is more honorable and just to fight them than to just give up. Did the black just GIVE UP because "that is just the way things will be?" No. Did Ghandi give up and lick british boots because the system was "just the way it was?" No. Did the FOUNDING FATHERS just give up and lick boots to the british because they had the unquestioning upper hand? No. They all fought, it took them a long time, and some a very long, uphill and bloody fight to get what they wanted, but they never gave up. They did not give in or surrender just becuase the other "was almighty" at the time.

Everything can be defeated, it is a matter of knowing the weakpoint to exploit. Here in the USA we have MANY ways of defeating them because they have so many weakpoints here. However their weakpoints in the rest of the world are few, so WE of North America need to unite (first step) then exploit their weaknesses and bring them down.

Should they declare martial law: head for the hills, avoid towns and cities, also villages. Why? There is so much land in the USA they will never, and I mean NEVER be able to control it all. Sure some will get caught, probably because they did something stupid, but the far largest percent that run to the hills will survive with a little knowhow. And thus, the revolution is born.

Fight them, they are only seeking to enslave. Millions upon millions have died and still die today to get freedom, so if you just give up, you have let them all die for nothing. You yourself have become the demon, the evil if you just give in to them. If you are a coward you have no place in society.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have just one question. Is a NWO really that bad?

There is so much hate in the world as it is. So many people die everyday needlessly. Governments killing people because they are unwanted or just randomly killng people. Look at Israel, always getting attack and then attacking back...rinse and repeat. North Korea killing people for the most meanial offenses. The genocides in Africa. Pakistan/India. Just the killings/murders in America have the statics similar to some small wars that have been fought.

Maybe we need to just end all the madness. There are way to many views about everything, maybe it would be for the best if we just picked our version of insanity and proceed to completely destroy all the other versions of other people insanity. No prisoners, no mercy. Just have one type of madness and label it normal for the world. If your not with us your against us, right? The West and the East have been wanting/preparing to smash heads for a long time. Maybe now is a good time to just get it over with. Just throw down, winners get the world and the losers get a mass grave and some lime thrown on top of them.

When you come right down to it we arent as free as you may think. There are laws everywhere, restrictions for everything, signs telling you what you cant do, nothing saying what you can do. Hell, with the new patriot act everyone is by default a terrorist. Anything you do could be interpreted as a act of terrorism...even things written on these forums could be labeled as an attack or intent to harm the government.

To me the NWO just represents fascism. But maybe thats what the world needs to move on. We seem to be at a impass. Either we go on doing what we are doing for the next few centuries or we set the planet on fire and hope we dont lose.

I can tell you that you can not win "the war on terrorism" with a "democratic" government. The current government as it is isnt exactly truely democratic anyways. In my opinion Decomcray was lost when the C.I.A. was created...they are the worst enemys of freedom anywhere in the world. C.I.A. agents will be or should i say are the new Gestapo. Just wait till the government take the C.I.A> off the leash.

So again, Is a NWO really that bad?

I would like to add that im not a war mongrel, fascist, racist. I dont understand why people enjoy the idea of war and killing other people. Also i had a more indepth idea for this post but my A.D.D. is kicking hard today and i had to cut it short.

[edit on 17/6/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It would seem that they're putting off the iran excursion until the timing is right, before the elections, to establish total dictatorial power...
I too think that they will spring this on the people around election time.
God Bless us All!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
Governments killing people because they are unwanted or just randomly killng people.

so you think there will be no more killings if there was a one world government. nwo is about totl enslavement. u said Governments killing people because they are unwanted or just randomly killng people so u think a one world government will solve it? what if there was one world government and a man similar to hitlar would become president what could we do then no other countries could help us cuz there r no other countries

and wars will go on people will kill each other no mather what happens nwo will not solve it

````````````````````
Trimmed big quote

[edit on 18/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I can't wait to go to camp!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by allseeingi
It will be World War III.

We have been in WWIII for many years now.

Also - Blair is just about out and Bush isn't far behind. These two people don't have enough time or power to pull off what you are claiming that they will pull off.

Don't fret allseeing ... President Hillary is just around the corner.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'll bet anyone here anything, that none of this ever comes true.

Mark this day and post, Sunday June 17 2007.

In 1 year, 5 years, or 10, it wont happen.

I'll refresh this in a year just to prove it.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Stay clear headed and don't get caught up in the hype and disinfo. If the SHTF you will be one person that walked into the new future with open eyes. Once the dust settles you will possibly be of assistance in picking up the pieces. Just relax and only do what you can to stay centered and prepare like a pessimist , but live life like an optimist.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
1) Well thank you dahl for completely not answering my question, not reading deeper into my post, and putting words into my mouth.

2) If the NWO kills ever last person that opposes them, even the ones that are inside the nations of the NWO who are fighting against it, and conquers ever last nation that opposes them...who would be left to kill?

3)Hitler is only considered evil because he lost WWII, if he had conquered the planet and emplented all his plans everyone would have been born in world where hitler was a demi-god and everyone would look up to him as a hero and would look at the extermination of the "subhumans" as a nessecary step to a better world...if the Nazis taught you ANY history that is. The Soviet Union killed around 61,900,000 Soviet Union Democide of their own people, Stalin himself accounts for nearly 1/3 of those deaths. Stalins Tally But yet you bring up hitler...because the victorious stalin wasnt in you history books.

4)The main thing i was asking is...what would be the goals of a victorious post war NWO? Would they put all their effort into space exploration? Would they make us build giant monuments to them? Would they enslave those that oppose them and the people that supported the NWO could just lay back and relax?

Would a NWO really be that bad?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join