It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush: Last President Of The United States Of America ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would also like to point out that there is another bush out there eligible for the presidency.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
2) If the NWO kills ever last person that opposes them, even the ones that are inside the nations of the NWO who are fighting against it, and conquers ever last nation that opposes them...who would be left to kill?

Political dissidents. For example basically everyone who visits this board. Any who oppose the imperialistic domination would have to be eliminated. Hundreds of millions of people worldwide would need a final solution to squash their rebellious tendencies. Resist slavery and be annhilated, to restore "peace". Haven't you seen Star Wars Episode 3? Is this such an hard concept to grasp?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
4)The main thing i was asking is...what would be the goals of a victorious post war NWO? Would they put all their effort into space exploration? Would they make us build giant monuments to them? Would they enslave those that oppose them and the people that supported the NWO could just lay back and relax?

Life extension technologies. There's a growing movement that believes that science will give humans indefintie lifespans over the next 2 decades. The sooner they achiece powerful A.I. the sooner said life extension would become reality. The goal is pseudo-immortality, and intelligence augmentation to make them living gods.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Political dissidents. For example basically everyone who visits this board. Any who oppose the imperialistic domination would have to be eliminated. Hundreds of millions of people worldwide would need a final solution to squash their rebellious tendencies. Resist slavery and be annhilated, to restore "peace". Haven't you seen Star Wars Episode 3? Is this such an hard concept to grasp?

I guess there would always be someone who would disagree with the political line and would need to be dealt with.

Life extension technologies. There's a growing movement that believes that science will give humans indefintie lifespans over the next 2 decades. The sooner they achiece powerful A.I. the sooner said life extension would become reality. The goal is pseudo-immortality, and intelligence augmentation to make them living gods.

Thats actually something i didnt think of and that technology would be immensely useful to those in charge of a NWO.

[edit on 17/6/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So then how do you justify an imperial elite tht slaughters hundreds of millions for their own selfish control?

This would be an unprecidented sort of de facto tyrannical dictatorship. So you're endorsing the unending dictatorship because human populations are driven by their psychopathic / imperialistic leaderships into wars?

EDIT: I see your edits now. Check out my videos.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

DCP

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
anyone else ever notice the most.. umm... interesting posts come on Fri and Sat nights??

If China, Russia, & Iran get together and they can stay together that would be one big step for World Peace. 3 countries with different religions, races, and cultures get together..wow that would be impressive.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by allseeingi
Also the alarming US financial situation illustrated recently on ATS (cant find the thread, someone please post it) about the collapse of our economy.
IT TRULY HAS BEGUN!

I believe this is the thread you may be referring to.... Its Official: The Crash of the U.S. Economy has begun

I've made the comment a long time ago that I thought there'd be no more Presidential Elections... not sure when, not sure how. I have thought of the scenario of which a false flag op incorporating a nuke being set of in the mainland, declaring Martial Law due to the catastrophic circumstances... and then the ball would then start to roll down hill.

I hope like hell it never happens, however, realistically... I see it happening sooner than later. Look at all the steps being taken. Real ID Act, Military Commissions Act, Patriot Act, John Warner National Defense Act, the SPP, the N.A. Superhighway, the disarmament of the American populous, etc. etc... It's all falling into place for the wrong people. People that wish to lead people in the form of a Dictatorship... those that signify the loss of freedoms that we all hold dear.

People across the nation need to be educated as to what's going on. The more people know, the better our chances are to hang on to our freedoms.

allseeingi... great thread!

Info.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This Better Happen.

I'm tired of the talks, let it happen and give us something to really fight for; let them give us something to fight against physically.

Anywho, so they can be this NWO but with what army?

The soldiers are human too, unless they got some starwars style clone army to regulate on us; I think it's kind of hard to think that all the soldiers and such would all follow like drones and do as this NWO commands.

But nonetheless if it happens which I hope it does, i'm ready to do what I gotta' do.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Netami]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wow! You guys all rock! I like this thread

I dont think it will be soon- And, as already stated- Blair and Bush are too distrusted and unpopular to do anything right now. But, it is getting set up ever so convienently and deviantly webbed. Aren't he Clintons and Daddy Bush 'great friends'?

Regardless, I will also fight as best I can and as long as my body can withstand for America, and my child's future.

How bad could the NWO be? I understand your hypothetical questioning, but as I see it, if this 'people of power' have gone to so much trouble and endorsed so much corruption upon their 'brothers' then what kind of world can you envision now. 'Absolute power corrupts absolutely'

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netami
The soldiers are human too, unless they got some starwars style clone army to regulate on us; I think it's kind of hard to think that all the soldiers and such would all follow like drones and do as this NWO commands.

Netami,

You're correct. They are but only humans. However, you must realize how much "brain washing" goes into forming the military that we have today.

I feel as you do. I'm sick of the talk. However, there's more we can do. We've only but began to tap into those that are not aware. We've only but began to tap into those that are apathetic. There's much work to be done, yet.

As for your "Anywho, so they can be this NWO but with what army?"... Read up on this...

MISSION

USARNORTH conducts Homeland Defense (HLD) and Civil Support (CS) operations, and Theater Security Cooperation (TSC) activities, as the Army Service Component Command (ASCC) to U.S. Northern Command in order to protect the American people and their way of life. On order, USARNORTH commands and controls deployed forces as a Joint Task Force (JTF) or Joint Force Land Component Command (JFLCC).

VISION

DOD's premiere land-based Homeland Defense response force; a team of highly skilled professionals; interoperable and integrated with federal, state, tribal, and local partners; relevant to America's security and civil support challenges of the 21st century.
source

Also see... www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's the military police force for the North American Community (Union)/ Continent.

Sucks, doesn't it.

Info.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Interesting.

While I personally don't "see" George W Bush as the last President, I do seem to recall a clown being the one that set the stage for the Final Act ... 'least in the circuses that I've been to.

Hmmm...

Interesting.

[edit: speeling - second "Interesting"]

[edit on 18-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netami
This Better Happen.

I'm tired of the talks, let it happen and give us something to really fight for; let them give us something to fight against physically.

[edit on 17-6-2007 by Netami]

Im with you on that one buddy,

Im sick of all this hype. Disinfo or not, theres a change coming soon and we can all feel it in the air. I just hope it happens soon because im getting tired of all this shi*

[edit on 17-6-2007 by gtirlad2]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
wow.. thats a good point

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Some good points in here but do you guys seriously think people will take a stand,. I for one would want to fight but when it comes to standing it the street and not behind a screen its going to be hard...
In my opinion, the people who believe are too late to reach others...I think were doomed

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
dont get down about it Sntzaow- The very fact that we go out of our way, and spare our spare time to get online and discuss this mess proves that you have at least some courage inside! If you dont put up any fight then you end up letting yourself down and despising who you are for eternity.

A lil off topic- I just signed up today for Ron Paul meetings in my area so that I can get together with other people who actaully give a crap, and I already feel better about myself! Maybe his campaign will be a good way to develop a more aware group of citizens fighting for actual 'freedom'. Just an optimistic thought!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
According to this board, world war 3 should have happened at least...500 times now?

I don't even see the evidence that any of this will happen. And a NWO...don't even get me started.

Whatever. I'll let you have your anxiety party without me crashing it

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
With his May 9th signing of NSPD-51 and HSPD-20 , Bush has effectively given himself the legal tools deemed necessary to "guide" all levels of government, from federal down to tribal, including the private sector, in the event of (it is worth quoting at length)

any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions

I would emphasize the disjunctive "or" in that sentence. So, not necessarily mass casualties would put this into effect, but merely, for instance, an extraordinary disruption such as is very likely to come from Ron Paul supporters and 9/11 Truthers at the Republican National Convention in (oddly enough) St. Paul MN next year.

Ah yes, things are going to get very interesting in this country over the next couple of years.

I would add, in the "oddly enough" catagory, that our current President is indeed the third to be named George, after Washington and G.H.W.Bush, thus making (if the title of this thread is to be believed) nice "George the Third" bookends to the American Republic.

There are two ways to respond in the event that Bush (or whoever) becomes de facto Emporer: bend over and take it (which, discouragingly enough, seems to be the inclination of most of the people on this thread) or commence with the Second American Revolution. Personally, I don't think we made a clean enough break with the British the first time around, so let's have another go at it...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Funny thing is that in this forum UFO and NWO are always used as Alien and Evil Powers from demon hell respectively.

But all NWO means is New World Order.
What if fluffy bunnies came and took over the world due to some kind of genetic screwup in their DNA that made their new generation be superior?

For all you know the NWO might not be an Evil kill 'em all order, but a peaceful one.

Now I suggest people think WHY they feel something's up in the air.
Why? Most probably because of what you read in the news or w/e.
But people have been shouting this for months, and I yet have to see any drastic change that actually supports this.

Enough said, I'd find it cool if the Omega Agency would come to rule.
"lawl, 0mega, that's my internet name zomg. but with teh zer0"

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Darn it, someone already beat me to the Star Wars analogy

Anyway, I am also in agreement with those of you who doubt anything will really happen. Yeah, there has been some interesting stuff of late but I seriously doubt that Bush will be our last president. Don't get me wrong though, I would love to tell my buddies "I told you so" because I am constantly relating to them what I have read here.

If this NWO does happen, I hope they erase all of our debt because I am sick of paying these credit card bills.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think the premise of whether Bush could be the last President of the United States of America is very plausible. NSPD51/HSPD20, MCA2006, NDAA2007, Patriot Act, China's growing might, Peak Oil, our promoting the sectarian strife in the middle east by now switching sides against the Maliki gov't of Iraq and joining with, arming, and funding of the Sunni groups we previously called "al Qaieda, "shamnesty", open borders, possible war with Iran widening into a regional or global conflict, and our rapidly depreciating Dollar that has lost 35% of it's purchasing power in the last 5 years while our unfunded liabilities rose from 20 trillion to 59.1 trillion in that same time, all have me greatly concerned. Any number of things could set Continuity of Government and REX84 into motion. All the pieces are in place, for a reason! I think they plan on using them.

I have faced the facts. We do live in a police state. I know they are reading all of this and I DON'T CARE! I am hopeful, and I am promoting Ron Paul every chance I get, but I'm also a realist cause he'll likely win New Hampshire which will scare the crap out of the NWO and then they'll kill him. I'm getting my arse ready, and I'll look into that survival book above too. I'm not someone with the ability to go out and buy lots of guns and I obey the laws, but I can donate my money to my friends and family so they can buy guns for themselves. I'm sick of this $h!t too, and in a few more months I'll be ready.

I think it is a valid question to ask "if the NWO would be such a bad thing". People who offer contrarian points of view, play devils advocate, or simply have questions should be able to ask them without any worries. My answer to your question is "Yes, it would be a bad thing". The reason is because their goal is to bring down the population of the planet to a manageable level of 500million, and my guess is you and I would not be one of the "chosen ones" allowed to survive, and if we were allowed to because of our employable skills, and luck in not being in a disease infected quarantine zone or radiation fallout triage zone, then we would still be chipped and enslaved.

Take care folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join