It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's plan for Illegals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti

oh great...the biggest intellectual around here just arrived ..you gotta love those well thought out from the heart posts that russian constantly gives...so did i lie in my post?hey russian are you native to america because your english sucks..i am RUSSIAN!!!Me as a natural born american...i dont like you or your kind because your taking my damn money!!get out and go back to the motherlandILLEGALS are ILLEGAL! i am not ILLEGAL...[just kidding..just shows you how moronic you reasoning is]accualty it show how stupid you are...i honestly welcome you and who ever else wants to make america better..thank youoh and for crying out loadload?..iraq is eating your tax dollars not mexicans!!!iraq will pay with oil.. and there will be less terrorist.. but ILLEAGALS(NOT ONLY MEXICAINS!)eat up my money just to bring in MORE of there kind! mexicans actually do contribute to the u.syou are stupid...however small it may beyeah the contribute one dollar and take $10 back. not a bad contribution uh?
..its more then iraqis ever didiraq is JUST starting illegals were here way before the Iraq war started...and im sure most of you anti-mexicansMORON! are pro-bush/war in iraq aswell..so make up your mind alreadyps did you know Mexicians have some FINE chicks but they are NOT ILLEGALS!

I was talking of ALL ILLEGALS!!

at my post above and see if i said ANYTHING against the Mexicians!

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by McGotti]

P.S. I DONT GIVE A CARE ABOUT SPELLING...

IT IS BETTER TO MAKE SENSE THEN SPELL!

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by Russian]

McGotti...

so did you want to say anything else?

or are you sorry now for running your MOUTH to long!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ok my brain hurts becuase of this thread...trying to defend my views aginst 5 people by myself simultaniously can get confusing..my mind was jumping from one point to another and i think some poeple got mixed up in who I was addressing..aswell as myself getting confused in who i was addressing...

Baked dude.. i dont even think you read all my posts in this thread..i think you read the first one you found fault with and jumped on me from that 1 post...read my post at the top of page four..you see i am not closed minded i just believe that the problems of this country will not be solved from banning these people from coming here and because the way this nation treats people all over the world i think letting them work here semi legally is just fine with me...but see im not blind..i can easily see that i am the ONLY person here that has my point of view.
...and we live in a supposed democratic country where the majority rules...so although i do not believe im wrong...i obviously have no chance of winning..well actually hehe...bush will probably get this bill passed and they will come flooding on in[all of your nightmares come true muhahaha the mexicans are gonna come here to work and support their families oh no..the horror..hehe just kiding]so actually..although the mass american people want them out..it seems that there is a good chance of them being allowed in..thats all from me for now

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

oh great...the biggest intellectual around here just arrived ..you gotta love those well thought out from the heart posts that russian constantly gives...so did i lie in my post?hey russian are you native to america because your english sucks..i am RUSSIAN!!!Me as a natural born american...i dont like you or your kind because your taking my damn money!!get out and go back to the motherlandILLEGALS are ILLEGAL! i am not ILLEGAL...[just kidding..just shows you how moronic you reasoning is]accualty it show how stupid you are...i honestly welcome you and who ever else wants to make america better..thank youoh and for crying out loadload?..iraq is eating your tax dollars not mexicans!!!iraq will pay with oil.. and there will be less terrorist.. but ILLEAGALS(NOT ONLY MEXICAINS!)eat up my money just to bring in MORE of there kind! mexicans actually do contribute to the u.syou are stupid...however small it may beyeah the contribute one dollar and take $10 back. not a bad contribution uh?
..its more then iraqis ever didiraq is JUST starting illegals were here way before the Iraq war started...and im sure most of you anti-mexicansMORON! are pro-bush/war in iraq aswell..so make up your mind alreadyps did you know Mexicians have some FINE chicks but they are NOT ILLEGALS!

I was talking of ALL ILLEGALS!!

at my post above and see if i said ANYTHING against the Mexicians!

P.S. I DONT GIVE A CARE ABOUT SPELLING...

IT IS BETTER TO MAKE SENSE THEN SPELL!

McGotti...

so did you want to say anything else?

or are you sorry now for running your MOUTH to long!

running my mouth..man im just sticking up for my beliefs..plain and simple..and when my beliefs feel threatened..i tend to go off the deep end a lil..but i enjoy it thoroughly.......so yeah russian i have plenty more to say

p.s. i dont give a care about spelling either russian:lol i appologize aswell
[

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
sorry....

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

running my mouth..man im just sticking up for my beliefs..plain and simple..and when my beliefs feel threatened..so you dont really read other posts you just responed to them and try get it right?i tend to go off the deep end a lil..but i enjoy it thoroughly.......so yeah russian i have plenty more to say

p.s. i dont give a care about spelling either russian grammer problem there too russian..goto school...learn to speak correct english

i know how to speak english it just my typing that is bad!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
man i dont really care,im just messing around anyway..see i try to have this thing called a sense of humor but it sometimes doesnt come out right and people think im insulting them but im just joking..you speak better english than i do russian..ive heard russian is an extremly hard second language to learn..one that i would not try to learn anyway..to hard

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is all just legalized slavery.
quoted colonel

i honestly believe almost all of us are slaves in some way....this beliefs stems from the book "brave new world" along with my own observations..keep us just happy enough and we will build the piramids if told too...this could be a whole thread unto itself though

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Bottom line, this is a bad idea! Not only do they take away jobs regardless whether we want them or not they lower wages, all our wages, Do you not want a raise next?, Do you want your taxes to triple to pay for their healthcare or wellfare? (they are not gonna make enough to support themseleves), Do you really want to bring millions of people into this country that dont care about it one bit? Yes this country was built on immigrants, but lets remember these were people that wanted to better their lives, contribute good things to the country, and bygod they aleast attempted to learn the language. All these people are gonna do is come here leech off our economy live thirty to a apartment and send all their money back to what ever shack they came from. Lets also remeber all the good mexicans are allready trying to come to this country the right way, the legal way! Thats my opion and I really dont care if anyone agrees with me...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tweeker
Bottom line, this is a bad idea! Not only do they take away jobs regardless whether we want them or not they lower wages, all our wages, Do you not want a raise next?, Do you want your taxes to triple to pay for their healthcare or wellfare? (they are not gonna make enough to support themseleves), Do you really want to bring millions of people into this country that dont care about it one bit? Yes this country was built on immigrants, but lets remember these were people that wanted to better their lives, contribute good things to the country, and bygod they aleast attempted to learn the language. All these people are gonna do is come here leech off our economy live thirty to a apartment and send all their money back to what ever shack they came from. Lets also remeber all the good mexicans are allready trying to come to this country the right way, the legal way! Thats my opion and I really dont care if anyone agrees with me...

I guess people just dont notice that they write things with such painfully obvious prejudices..your paragragh is infested with prejudice undertones..stereo types ect..all mixed in with your view that they are making america worse..maybe if you could just make a point without saying things like..."live 30 to a apartment" and send all their money home to whatever shack they came from"

[thinking to myself..do i really want to keep going??? yes yes i do]

ok first off man..they dont send all thier money back to "the shacks from which they came" they send as much as they can yes..and to me that is very honorable and just goes to show what kind of people they really are!! i mean...they are sending money back to help those that are not with them...another point from that statement shows you that thay are not all thier family is here ..otherwise they wouldnt be sending money home would they??

and did you say taxes are gonna triple??? oh man come on..this is the crap im talking about..triple?? so what the tax rate will be around what?? 75-to 90% depending on which tax catagory you are in...

I just reread your post again..im just gonna stop here....you are very prejudice indeed..besides..i hate tweekers!!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So I guess everyone that does not agree with you is a raciast i see, thats ok if you want to call me a raciast because i tell it how i see it in a non politically correct bs way thats allright by me. I am not going to resort to slamming you, by the way you speak of iraq and 84 billion dollars let me ask you this? When was the last time mexico try to invade another country? How many people has the president Mexico gased and murdered for sheer pleasure?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

overburdening the available resources....resources allocated and created by our tax dollars...not the illegals'.....

what the ??overburdening the available resources??

what resources are they overburdening exactly??like i said..i have no problem finding a job..making enough money to live comfortably,i have plenty of food to eat,plenty of alcohol to keep me drunk,plenty of gas for my car,i have no problem finding housing in my area that is very south and has lots of"illegals"..so really..what the hell are you people talking about..any links or facts would be great...

The most important issue looming on the American horizon is that of PEAK OIL. The most rosey estimates put us at Peak Oil by 2020. Some actually think we hit it in 2000. (Rising prices in health care, food and gasoline are possible indicators of that.) When the Oil Crash happens, or when the economy collapses, our society will be thrown back 100 years, at least. There will be chaos due to a massive shortage of food, transportation and every other convenience we know in this oil-driven infrastructure we have built. Accepting MORE people into our nation and rewarding them with citizenship automatically is the height of irresponsibility, not to mention dangerous. (Suddenly Bush administration doesn't seem to be too concerned about the associated terrorist threat.) Go figure.

Americans who have toiled here for years, or generations and gotten their citizenship naturally or legally, are barely able to make ends meet. Illegal immigration only exacerbates the problem. I'll give you one example: Car insurance. Many illegals drive although they do not have a license or car insurance. How does that affect the honest, hard-working citizen who does obey the law? The illegal (and I never even said what color he is, or from where he came) gets in a car wreck causing maximum damage. What happens? Because he is not covered, the insurance company or the other driver will have to eat the whole expense driving costs up all the way around. And Bush suggests we should AWARD them for this blatent illegality and financial destruction?

I can just imagine the howls of outrage if Clinton had proposed such dangerous and insane anti-American policy. Rightly so. The effects of this policy are only beneficial to George W. Bush - who stands to pick up many of their newly-granted votes. That is the height of corruption.

Wake up people, the United States of America is being systematically destroyed from within. This is just one of the many fronts of our destruction.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well if the country collapses the last thing im gonna worry about is some illegal's....im getting my guns[if we still are allowed to have them] and im heading for the mountains with my friends and family...hell maybe ill goto mexico if the country complety collapses..

but I understand what your saying though....but I just accept them and whatever troubles they bring us because I think human life is worth it..thats all...I accept higher tax's and in my state nobody has to have insurance on their car anyway

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

well if the country collapses the last thing im gonna worry about is some illegal's....im getting my guns[if we still are allowed to have them] and im heading for the mountains with my friends and family...hell maybe ill goto mexico if the country complety collapses..

I have nothing against LEGALS as I've said. Hell, my uncle's parents came here from Mexico and I have three Mexican-American cousins. Truly, it's not fair to those who have come here the hard way and earned their right to be an American. It just further cheapens America and what it means to be an American. When the collapse comes, you're gonna need a gun. And a big cache of ammo. Better start hoarding it now, cuz you're not gonna find any then. When that day comes, the problem is going to be food shortage on a massive scale, as I said. People will be robbing and pillaging right and left to stay alive. If that happens, we should also remember that the likely outcome would be Martial Law. In that event, it's not likely people will be allowed to "head to the mountains." If I were you, I'd be making that move sooner than later. It's better to be there and self-sufficient when it happens.

but I understand what your saying though....but I just accept them and whatever troubles they bring us because I think human life is worth it..thats all...I accept higher tax's and in my state nobody has to have insurance on their car anyway

Most states require drivers to carry insurance. I, too have compassion for all struggling people; but, when you're strategizing on a national scale, you have to figure out how to feed and educate your own people first. You have to provide jobs for your own people first! I have much compassion for the millions in our country who toil endlessly without health insurance, jobs, and who are trapped inside increasingly violent neighborhoods. We have got to figure out how to take care of our own before we can take care of anybody else. If we fail in that, everyone else will fail.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Bush is a total idiot for even coming up with this idea (If he even did). There are nearly 10 million illegals in the US already and he's giving them visas to work here. He's rewarding them when the illegals commited a crime. This is showing that America is being soft on people who commit a crime. Now we're going to get more Mexicans coming here illegaly because of this, because the Mexicans know that Bush won't care about them ebing here as long as they work.

Only reason he's doing this is to buy the Hispanic vote.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
1. To get that huge hispanic vote

2. More cannon fodder for his never-ending war.

He should be impeached.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I got an idea..invade mexico and take it over...make it the 51st state...bam.. problem solved

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
hey that the first good idea i heard from McGotti

just kidding man.. no disrepect intended.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not a bad idea Mcgotti, then the illgel Mexicans would be legal and we won't have to pay to deport them.

Thank God that Bush's word does not autmaticly become law.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
hey if mexico becomes a state, the cost of prescription drugs in america will go down, and all those old people who make monthly drug runs, won't have to risk having a heart attack or stroke while doing so.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
. Plus we'd save alot of money, we won't need to patrol that border anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join