It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last President?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Will George be our last elected president?

If he can get away with 9/11 do you think he could get away with no elections? Look at how he was elected.
This group could possibly remain in power by causing another 9/11 maybe ten times bigger.

Kinda scary if you think about it, but I think its possible.
It happens in other country's it could happen here.
Its all about the dollar bill. Would he use nukes to protect it?

Would he use nukes to remain in power?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I seriously doubt it, based on the fact that he's a relatively disliked president at the moment. If he pulled something like that, he may very well incite a conflict against another invisible enemy that would tear this country apart. Not a good thing. Merits watching, nonetheless.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

If he can get away with 9/11 do you think he could get away with no elections? Look at how he was elected.
This group could possibly remain in power by causing another 9/11 maybe ten times bigger.

you are certainly right...pres. bush will be our last president..before all hell breaks loose...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
[edit on 10-6-2007 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
George W. Bush = Super Genius

If you believe this, I can see how you could think he could pull this off.

How can Bush bashers think he is stupid, and a genius at the same time?

I know the standard response..."It's not Bush, it's his advisors." Don't go there, because it is Bush that gathered them together. That is also a sign of a great leader.

BTW The same thing you are thinking Bush will do, was also thought about Clinton.

Bush will step aside at his allotted time, and make way for the next Republican President.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

It's true, but I doubt that would happen all of a sudden. If he were to overthrow democracy (completely) he would take baby steps. It would take years of public speeches and propaganda to convince the people that this is "for their protection."

About the nukes issue, I have no doubt that he would cause a national disaster and pin it on someone else. Again.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthsetfree2009

It's true, but I doubt that would happen all of a sudden. If he were to overthrow democracy (completely) he would take baby steps. It would take years of public speeches and propaganda to convince the people that this is "for their protection."

Hasnt he already took quite a few baby steps already?

fixed elections
9/11
patriot act
iraqi war...baby steps

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If they made it so no more elections, maybe thats how Arnold could become prez, because it says no foreign person maybe be elected president right?
haha

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
No fortunately with checks and balances in our government this is the last term for old Georgy boy. We will have a new president in the next election. Who knows who thats going to be. But it will not be the end of our democratic republic.

George has done some seriously bad things as our idiot in chief. And if you look at the recent republican debates it did seem like a group of men eager to distance themselves as far away from him as possible.

The people of this country would never NEVER allow Bush to become a dictator. It gets said about every two term president, but it hasn's happened yet and it won't happen in the future.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Did we elect him? I don't remember that

IMO, if Ron Paul looks like he's going to get elected, I'm afraid something terrible will happen. But they can always rig an election to go their way anyway, no need to scare the people when they can pick who they want to run the country. (Unless everyone demands paper ballots to back up electronic voting machines.)

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Bush is a puppet, a moron, a bafoon. The people who pull HIS strings are the true geniuses if you want to call them that. However if you look at their plan it would take no genius to come up with it, it is a subtle, simple, slow and easy process. It all goes back to how you boil a frog:
If you throw a frog into a pot of boiling water it will jump out, but if you put the frog in a pot of lukewarm water and slowly heat up the water over time the frog will be boiled to death. Why? It will never notice those small increases in tempurature over time.
Looking around the USA people have not realized that yet, they are being led in circles whilst the REAL enemy runs rampant freely night and day, 24/7, 256 days a year unless they take off some time to party.

They very well COULD stage another "terrorist" attack inside the USA or maybe abroad to cause chaos everywhere. Remember the government is still saying there are GOING to be MORE terrorist attacks... I suggest we heed that warning and get ready for their bombs to start falling on us before it is too late.

The next 5 years are going to be FUN!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It could happen, might take something drastic like bombing congress but it is possible.
It has happen since the beginning of time and once again we may be letting the water warm up to a boil.
All he has to do is convince people he is there savior.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
When I look at the apparent arrogance and audacity of 911, it has occured to me that congress, or the building, could be a target. Along with many simultaneous 'attacks'.

My gut tells me they have something planned for summer's-end and Fall. Included in that foggy feeling is the scary fact that on May 9, 2007, Bush assumed control of any national emergencies in National Security Presidential Directive 51 and Homeland Security Presidential Directive 20.
To me this suble change was very telling. The stage is set.
We'll see.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Clinton was our LAST elected president.
Bush never expected to lose, thus why they had to MAKE SURE somone on their payroll got in, who better than his son.

Nope, an elected president is long gone. Welcome to Corporation America.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Clinton was our LAST elected president.
Nope, an elected president is long gone. Welcome to Corporation America.

Sadly......I think the above quote is a dead on FACT.
Ya ya ya.......... THERE I've said it.
Now homeland security will watch my computer actions and listen to my calls..............google earth cams will watch me in my yard....

WHAT ELSE is new? We lost all the rights to ANY privacy already so I expect to be spied upon.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
True enough about Clinton, fact remaining this has been a long chain of events going back before Vietnam ever started. If you look at the buildup over time this has been going on (in the open) since Vietnam ended. Vietnam was a test to see how far they could push people in war, then the 1980's was a test for foreign control which proved easy and a complete success. Today they are mearly putting all that testing to use in the FINAL test, or I should say the final exam metaphorically speaking. We are already in the "End Game" if you will. Right now we face the "winner takes all" problem, there is no backing down or running away. I have met people who say they will just run away if they try anything, I call those people total dumb (explative deleted by Vekar)'s and do not realize they are going for the world if they succeed in this here. They will just keep coming and coming and coming untill they have all or nothing. Running away is not going to stop them, a family member of mine is HORRIFIED that I would fight them because she claims it is a "death wish" and a 500% chance of getting killed.
Well let the next paragraph explain my philosphy on the above:
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
-Japanese Proverb-

Some things are worth fighting for, and be darned if I am going to run away, hide, or stand aside and just LET them take over without a fight. I happen to care about people not just in the USA but around the world, and right now their eyes are on US. They are looking at US because only WE can change things for better or for worse. As Che Gueverra said:
"I envy you people of North America, for you shall fight the most important fight of all, you live in the belly of the beast."
The world used to look to us as an example, not anymore. It is time we changed that and turned this country into what is SHOULD be: a haven for those who seek freedom, liberty and justice.

So here we are, on the razors edge now, teetering between the abyss and life. The slightest wind can knock us off, and that wind is comming, but it is up to us on whitch edge we want to fall off. Things are getting black and white, that is just the way this is going to be. A black and white battle.

How will they get the ball rolling at full speed? Wait and find out. In the mean time stock up on what you need to survive the coming conflict.

I have one thing to say here before the thread continues: If we run out of options and take the final: revolution, I believe if we honestly have what it takes to fight them off we are going to forever redefine the following words: total annihilation, slaughter, overkill, massacare, insurection, war is hell, war, conflict, and revolution.

If we are unable to redefine those words we have already lost. Yet even if we are going to lose, I will still fight, because it is the right thing to do.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
bush kind of reminds me of the emperor from star wars. he gets sympathy votes and stays in office longer than he should. He causes a war which will end up enabling his executive powers and he defies the consitution by staying in office for a 3rd term. Then we'll all be like obi-wan saying "he has stayed in office for far too long". Although instead of bush being the mastermind of it all, it's someone else higher up. bush is just a pawn of TPTB.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
well, this wont come as a surprise from me, but there's a real possibility that George will remain as "Dic-...I mean President" for years to come.
Its now very simple, really.
He's already got his papers ready in case of an "emergency". If someone wants an emergency bad enough, dont you worry, there will be one. You can bet your boots on that one.

I guess we can just wait and see. Some people are under the impression that a dictatorship here COULD NEVER HAPPEN. Ha ha ha...Oh yes, it could. The stage is set. Now we just wait for the opportunity. Also, those in denial think Bush staying on, would be just because we're at war.
and it would not be a REAL Dictatorship. It would just be a little dictatorship that will soon pass. Again,
A Dictatorship is a dictatorship no matter where it happens in this world.

You already know about others, do you want that here?

Then there are those who absolutely deny any of this could ever happen here and its us, on the left, that are spreading lies and rumors. DENIAL is not a river, too bad for them.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Check out this video I found. Scary.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"for som - TheSonOfMan
First and the Last
The Spirit Of Prophecy
Member"

aren't you supposed to have been gone already? how'd that whole "rapture" thing work out for you? could you give some more insight into why you came back? or didn't you ever leave? i'm confused.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by reaganero]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join