It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Windows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
As a counter to the "windowless plane" threads I would like to present a desperate refutation.

Taking the highest resolution picture of a 9/11 plane available I wanted to look for signs of windows. I concede to the obvious that it would be impossible to resolve the windows by their size alone. However, I do beleive that window reflections of direct sunlight cause glare and take up more pixels in the image than they normally would do.

You will indeed have to look closely. But what is there is a series of separate white dots as indicated.

For what it's worth.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
However, I do beleive that window reflections of direct sunlight cause glare and take up more pixels in the image than they normally would do.

You will indeed have to look closely. But what is there is a series of separate white dots as indicated.

I agree. It's impossible to be sure, but the separation between them and their placement seems consistent with windows.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
SHould have posted this in the thread about windows/no windows, but no matter. What you are indicating in your pics are not windows...they are too low on the plane to be the windows and from the angle of the photos taken, the windows would not be visible. That's just a reflection of the sun imo. As you can see here, the windows are much higher on that type of plane.

[edit on 9-6-2007 by sensfan]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Agreed sensfan.

SteveR, Nice effort mate, Gotta keep looking...

I'm sure we will eventually know.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
As you can see here, the windows are much higher on that type of plane.

Thanks Sensfan. It's not my position or desire to debate that these are windows, I am considering possibilities, and I agree they are stretches.

However, your photograph of the 767 indicates the windows are perfectly in line with the tail wing. Due to the tilt of the plane in my enhancement, I can see the separate white dots are also in line with the tail wing. So I would contest that opinion on the position.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yes, it's still very much possible there are windows.

50/50

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Good pic. But I would have to think that considering the plane is in a strong tilt, that those spots are more underneath the plane than at window level. IMO anyway.

AAC

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Steve, you have to understand that they are in line with the tail wing due to the fact that the plane is on quite a steep angle and is beeing looked at from below.

Would you agree that the reflections you are referring to are on the darker side of the paint job, i.e. the blue paint on the bottom half of the aircraft? If so, they cannot be windows, as they are much higher up on the grey part of the aircraft.

Edit to add tha after looking at the pics again, the reflections you are talking about are not even close to being in line with the tail wing...they are much lower.

as I said earlier, we should discuss this in the existing thread.

Windows

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OK, what reflections are you talking about? The bright ones that run along the plane, or something higher up? Perhaps I'm confused?

Even so, I don't think, from that angle, that any windows would be visible anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

OK, what reflections are you talking about? The bright ones that run along the plane, or something higher up? Perhaps I'm confused?

I don't wish to put ideas in your head. If you see it, good, if you don't, then that's also useful to know!

What one has to remember about the 767 is the windows are closer to the paint center line than they are to the top of the body, as shown in your picture.

www.luftfahrt.net...

Viewing minor details such as this also puts a certain dependency on your monitor. It's not going to look the same for everyone.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm not asking you to put ideas into my head. I just want to be sure what reflections you are talking about. The bright ones below the center line, or something above?

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The bright ones below the center line, or something above?

Far above. Definitely not the big ones below.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
your talking about the small glare right above the really bright ones correct? (look hard and you can see it)

I honestly think these are windows.. and do seem to be in line with the tail and whatnot... Great job..

confirmation would be nice tho...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Uhhhh..

The Windows above ABOVE the black line not below it in the cargo hold.

Doesn't really matter anyway, in those pictures you can CLEARLY see the Red and Blue U and the tail of the 767, along with that the colours are identical with a real UA 767.

I bet someones now going to say that the aircraft was a KC-767 (which didn't exist in 2001), painted in United Airlines colours.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What would be needed is a clear picture that shows there absolutely were no windows. Otherwise it's just a double negative. I would assume that if no one here us able to present pictures were we can determine there were windows, then no one has one that proves there were none correct?

We do know from eyewitness report that there were definitely windows on flight 77 at the Pentagon. So I would think it would be odd that they wouldn't all have no windows. And why would they use a plane with no windows if they wanted to fool people into thinking it was a commercial plane? how could they make this entire diabolical plot on the hopes that someone wouldn't happen to catch a good picture of the 2nd plane which they would have to know would be seen by millions of people?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a commendable effort ,

BUT

at the resolution , image size , range and most importantly ANGLE

of all the shots - looking for airplane windows is as futile as expecting microsofts operating system be stable and secure

the sheer variatey of conspiracies - from " no planes" , to pods / missiles and lasers , via no windows , and drones etc etc makes my head hurt

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
at the resolution , image size , range and most importantly ANGLE

of all the shots - looking for airplane windows is as futile as expecting microsofts operating system be stable and secure

Is there a picture of this shot from the direct opposite side? Then the angle could possibly be in our favor, and we might see something. We might not, as then it would be in shadow as well, but it could be a better image.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just to be clear, there are alot of things to look at in this picture. It's easy to mistake what we are talking about. What I am looking at and others have seen is far above the dark line. It is small, seperate, and of equal spacing and size.

Originally posted by snoopy
What would be needed is a clear picture that shows there absolutely were no windows. Otherwise it's just a double negative.

I agree. We are having to look for proof of a positive.

top topics

join