It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate the NWO so much

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ok i will clarify my hatreds for all curious onlookers.
My hate can comes out of my desire to see america become truly constitutional. And what, rather who makes me hate the system? which can be deemed the NWO as they all seem to latch onto George Bush's original coining of the term that coincidentaly was announced around a certain september date back in 91. stupid Patsies. See i will admit i like the weed at parties, and im not a hippie but more consider myself a drop out intellectual, disgusted at my countrymen who follow stupid systems and schools of thought that annoy me somehow, like why would you want to be a secret agent unless you have some meglomeniacle attitude and a like to hurt or control others etc.. I think america needs to let go of its gossiping, its pride, its egotistical republican and liberal slants, its police state and seriously come together around what America in its majority, though silenced by Bush whos grandpa did service the nazi's, and the major media is currently saying loudly by choosing the alledged crazy doctor from Texas, Ron Paul to pick on and silence. No more drug war, no more unfair oppression, no more tyranny from the bench or office.
either you all follow the constitution by the letter, or the people make sure your begging for a dollar to buy mcdonalds. Thats my kingdom baby.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
like why would you want to be a secret agent unless you have some meglomeniacle attitude and a like to hurt or control others etc..

Excuse me. I will take exception to that.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Thats my kingdom baby.

Are you referring to the one within you?

AAC

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

like why would you want to be a secret agent unless you have some meglomeniacle attitude and a like to hurt or control others etc..

Excuse me. I will take exception to that.

lolololol---lol

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Thats my kingdom baby.

AAC

no the one were all going to be under soon as tyranny is humbled by sounds. loud sounds. tewibble sounds. Godly sownds

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thats my kingdom baby.

AAC

no the one were all going to be under soon as tyranny is humbled by sounds. loud sounds. tewibble sounds. Godly sownds

If you're speaking of the New Testaments "Rapture" idea with the sounds of trumpets, shouldn't you be anticipating with love and admiration, rather than hate?

I don't neccesarily agree with that interpretation, but it does make me wonder how you're mixing hate within it.

AAC

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerkit Breaker
I assumed everyone who signed up on this site was because they hated the NWO and it was their intent on uncovering or at least attaining knowledge on them for any reason.

There are sheeple here just as on any other forum. When I first visited this site I too was surprised at the lack of knowledge most people had about the NWO agenda.

For the guy who posted on this thread that "a world without countries is a good thing", I would have to very strongly disagree. I get alot of pleasure from visiting many various countries, seeing their culture, hearing the foreign languages and observing the differences/simmilarities between various nations.
I also think every nation should rule itself. The ruling government of one country should be located in another country. A 1-world government would be far too open to abuses, corruption and so on.

Cerkit breaker, have you received (or contributed) any knowledge of the NWO. I would be interested to hear who you believe is behind the NWO, who is controlling it!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Hate is not a human emotion. It is something that is learned, like prejudice. Anything that can be learned can be overcome by better knowledge. You do not need hate to be a whole human being, anymore than you need prejudice to be a whole human being.

You are absolutely incorrect. Hate is classified as in emotion in psychology and general medicine. It is an emotion just like joy or happyness.

en.wikipedia.org...
dictionary.reference.com...

And if we are talking about religion, lets take the Bible for example, there are many times that God (in the Bible) directs people to hate certain things and the Bible lists things that God himself hates. Of course you have to believe the Bible for any of that to be relevant but I am just pointing it out.

It is the PC thing to come out and say that hate or hatred is poison but the truth is that the people who make these generic propaganda statements usually have zero understanding of how the human psyche works and what happens to the body when emotions are suppressed. Most of the time these things are said from a pseudo religious viewpoint and the people stating these views are actually trying to fool their listeners into believing they are enlightened with a secret knowledge that they must share with others. Basically what is happening here - we have some people posting on an Internet forum trying to prove to us (the readers) that they are enlightened.

If these people were truly enlightened with any kind of real knowledge they would understand that every human being is different. We each have a different human chemistry and psyche. We each develop and deal differently with the world around us. Some people can suppress feelings and in the long run it will not hurt their bodies or cause instability but then they make the mistake of believing it worked for me therefore this same process must work for everyone else. wrong. We are all different.

If you feel hate - then feel hate. embrace it, deal with it in your own way. But do not let others tell you what you should or should not feel. Save that crap for science fiction shows like Star Wars.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

You are absolutely incorrect. Hate is classified as in emotion in psychology and general medicine. It is an emotion just like joy or happyness.

Just because you believe everything you read, doesn't mean smart people have to, so think before you reply.

Peace,
AAC

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Just because you believe everything you read, doesn't mean smart people have to, so think before you reply.

THINK.... or else!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

For the guy who posted on this thread that "a world without countries is a good thing", I would have to very strongly disagree. I get alot of pleasure from visiting many various countries, seeing their culture, hearing the foreign languages and observing the differences/simmilarities between various nations.

You're right on the money, as far as culture goes. However, as I've mentioned before, geographical boundaries are arbitrary and man-made. And those invisible make-believe lines are responsible for every war.

One would think that eventually humanity will evolve to the point where such fairy tales are no longer needed. Albert Einstein himself once called Nationalism a disease of the mind, and I agree completely.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Peace,
AAC

All you have to do is examine what an emotion is to understand that hate is a real emotion.

An emotion, in its most general definition, is an intense mental state that arises autonomically in the nervous system rather than through conscious effort, and evokes either a positive or negative psychological response. Emotions are feelings of pleasure and displeasure, of interest and excitement, something that causes a reaction.

Emotions are not limited to the lovey-dovey ones. There are a fully spectrum of emotions and the emotions that are seen as negative like fear and hate are still emotions.

If you have a definition for the word emotion that excludes hatred then we would all love to see it.

I will stand by my conclusion. Never let another human trick you into believing they are enlightened and never let another human tell you what you should or should not feel.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Emotions have zilch to do with the 'nervous system' if you want to talk Biology.

That being said, why don't you take on board what others are saying, or are you that desperate to hold on to your (untrue) scientific facts?

This is soooo silly.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering."
-Yoda

Neuropeptides are the biochemical basis for emotion. All emotions seem to have there own peptide, which generates multiple levels of responses (on emotional & physical levels). The old model had emotions residing in limbic brain; the new model suggests that only 2% are in limbic brain, 98% are in neuropeptides which flow throughout the body.

Neuropeptides communicate among the nervous, immune, endocrine, muscle, and skeletal systems via blood, interstitial fluids, and the central nervous system, which are all body fluids. Neuropeptides bind to cell receptors.

Conclusion: That neuropeptides are the key to how emotions are stored in the body.

Cells have millions of receptors which are meant for many things including, oxogen, nutrients, and yes emotions. Now if a person is over-loading their system with fear and anger this is what happens.

Cells die. When they reproduce through Mitosis they will remember the constant bombardment from a negative emotion and instead of allocating a small amount of receptors for those emotions, it will generate more to handle the heavy flow. A few generations of these cells reproducing, and staying negative will turn you into that anger, while at the same time sacrificing other receptors for nutrients and such.

We all see examples of this everyday. The bitter old man. The angry woman. The sad single woman. They are doing this to themselves!

Example: Rheovirus, which causes common cold, uses receptors for norepinephrine. If an individual is happy, these receptors are filled with norepinephrine so happy person is less likely to get a cold.

But listen, if you WANT TO believe your anger is neccesary. I will no longer try to stop you.

AAC

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow.

I'm speechless.

AAC owns anything he turns his mind to.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering."
-Yoda

We all see examples of this everyday. The bitter old man. The angry woman. The sad single woman. They are doing this to themselves!

I didn't quote your entire statement but what you seem to be talking about is how people deal with their emotions. Having emotions and how they are dealt with are two topics. How a person deals with any of their emotions determines the outcome not the emotion itself. An endless amount of factors will come into play like I have already posted - the world around the person and that person's psyche are going to determine much. Love is a great emotion but if a person cannot deal with love in the correct manner it becomes a problem in itself.

and to the other poster, of course emotions effect the human neverous system. Emotions effect pretty much every system in the human body, but AnAbsoluteCreation seems to have pointed that out in their last post. The topic can also be google searched for much more detailed information.

I am discussing the topic because this is a forum and I believe that personal opinions and religious beliefs are being presented erroneously as facts. The topic is about the NWO and how someone feels about them. It seems to me that if the NWO is real that they are basically a group of people who see themselves as more enlightened and educated than the rest of us poor population. The NWO wants to tell us how to feel and how to act. They want to make discussions for us and control our lives. These are the very characteristics that I would fight against and hate.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

and to the other poster, of course emotions effect the human neverous system. Emotions effect pretty much every system in the human body, but AnAbsoluteCreation seems to have pointed that out in their last post.

Sure, it affects it. But it does not arise within it.

It's all an accessory.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Sure, it affects it. But it does not arise within it.

It's all an accessory.

I think you misread it or did not understand what I wrote. My quote was "arises autonomically in the nervous system." The word automanically means produced by internal forces or causes.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think we're just debating semantics at this point. The reason I chimed in is I thought I'd point out a suggestion that dealing with others hate does not mean you have to take it on yourself.

Mr. Wupy provided a good reason for such counter-productive action. Noo harm no foul.

Peace

AAC

[edit on 3-6-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Hate is not a human emotion. It is something that is learned, like prejudice. Anything that can be learned can be overcome by better knowledge. You do not need hate to be a whole human being, anymore than you need prejudice to be a whole human being.

Now that we've completely hijacked this NWO thread with the idea of hate, I'll make one last contribution.

We can simply agree that we disagree.

A person does not need hate to be a healthy, whole human being. You can remove it from your life as surely as prejudice or any other thoughts or beliefs that hold you down.

If you feel the need to go on hating, I wish you the best.

Love and light,

wupy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join