It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate the NWO so much

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If you hate ANYTHING you are a part of the problem.

what do you not understand about that simple sentence?

Hate is a poison to the soul of the person that is doing the hating.

Forgiveness is not a gift to the one that wronged you, it is a gift to yourself so that you may go on with your life in peace.

Until you learn to look to the creator of all things and simply say, "Thank you for my life." You will always be looking out and cursing the things you see as terrible.

Sometimes you have to be quiet, silence the anger and shut down your emotions, then listen to the feelings that flow thru your soul and understand the voice that says. "I am God."

Lose all the hate that poisons you and God will be waiting to embrace you.

I give you my word,

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Jgruh4e
I want a unified world based on the principles of personal liberty and ruled by divine authority

Yikes! Argh!! Stop the presses!! Wait a sec. (And yet you want to destroy Zionist regimes? That's a pretty good divine authority right there.) No thanks. No divine authorities for me. The NWO and I are on the same wavelength.

Yeah, I knew that was coming
Anyways, that's not what I mean. Not someone who is the 'God-given' perfect Christian, Muslim, Jew, etc. I mean a person who is pure in intention and who is not corrupted. One who is altruist and interested in the good of society as whole, one who has reached a stage of selflessness (his selfishness being fulfilled already) and total understanding. In any way 'the superhuman'
Btw, I said it was utopic.

As to Gates and Jobs having the real money, I seriously doubt it.

[edit on 30-5-2007 by Jgruh4e]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The NWO - is a form of Global Corporate Fascism.

Pretty much what already exists today. Its just a matter of refinement.

And as I said in a previous post - - the "Who and How" are what is important.

Because: Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

You are already living it - - take off the blinders.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hate: not a poison, but a tool, a tool that can be used for good or for evil. Hate can poison oneself only if the one allows it to consume the one. To use hate to fight ones enemies in battle is to use one of three forces rarely used. Turn the hate to rage in battle and you have tapped the second, this will give the one an advantage in power over the opponent in battle. To live with nothing but pure hate, towards all, is to poison the body unless the one lives in a world where all but you are a Nazi at heart. Hate but be utilized carefully, to allow it to consume the one is to become blind to all reason, but to use hate in battle is to be wiser so long as the one does not blind oneself in battle with it.
To hate is to not be part of the problem till the day the one uses hate against good, using hate against the evil in the world is to not denigh oneself an advantage in battle.
Hate is a tool that must be used wisely. It is not ones enemy till one uses it for evil. Love and joy will only get the one burried faster than others when facing an enemy who has no remorse, no pity, no care for ones life or the life of others.

Do NOT hug a rattlesnake, it will get you bit. Do not kiss an aspe or sleep with a viper, it will only send the one to an early grave.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm in agreement with the above post in that we are in fact, already living in the NWO, at least in the vast majority of the "1st world". There are still various refinements to be completed but the bulk of The Work remaining would seem to be in systematically eradicating a large chunk of the 3rd and 2nd world populations, and fully conditioning the remaining underclass for their new roles.

I've noticed a lot of anti-NWO "Patriot" types often like to envision a type of gung-hoe survivalist resistance to the NWO being conceivable. Some sort of mad-max pirate militia fantasy. While I find self-sufficiency, independence and personal sovereignty quite respectable goals, and don't much care for the foreseeable future of this civilization..
I just don't see how any real resistance is possible in the longer term. The technological gap is so vast that the ultra-rich, those not even counted in census records because they are both too small in number and control too much wealth, have already acheived a level of technological knowledge/power that the average person simply cannot fathom. Add to this the fact that the only way to rise anywhere near this level of power is to exhibit a genuinely psychopathic nature and one begins to understand the nature of the pathocracy which has governed the world for as long as is worth considering. It's not a force one can actually oppose without becoming a part of that force oneself.

"The Empire never ended."

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
You guys are in serios trouble
don't bash the NWO or they will send you to the coal mine to mine there for the rest of your lives.

From a serios point of view now, it's comming, take this for granted that you can still speak your minds cause it won't be for long, and about the guy that says the future is ours, it's not ours, it's theirs.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
Oh thats gold. You actually believe if there is a new world order that it will be marxist? The new world order is the Old world order. Capitalism run rampant and unchecked giving us ecological disaster, no social safety nets, no social protections, and a concentration of wealth never seen before.

Truth.

Understand human nature. The NWO is not dying to bring you wealth and happiness.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
If you hate ANYTHING you are a part of the problem.

Truth.

What goes around comes around. Including desensitized (unhating) violence.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
[
There are so many things wrong with that post I dont know where to start. You have some serious rage issues. You have nobody to blame for your lot in life but yourself. The only man keeping you down is the man in the mirror.

Im not speaking only for myself, and no its not my fault when people lie, and that lie eventually becomes the tying force that unravels your life beneath your feet. So no, it wasnt my fault and i blame myself when I mess up, but i quickly forgive myself. I speak truth. people HATE truth and escape to some fantasy and say. dont hate, its not good for you blah blah, so then the guy who is a realist. and not some fluffy bunny, gets cra##ed on the most. Kind of like christ got crucified. And yes after repeatedly losing my attempts at happyness early in life all because of coincidentally a power hungry loser who lost me a job which affected me in so many negative ways, and many more like me experiencing the same loss. I have a patriotic godly right to be very very pissed off at all who lack accountablity in the face of accusation. These cowards cant even answer more than utterance of insult to the very base that supported them. And your telling me there intentional new age of lame will be ok, dude?! I may be obsurdly angry, but im not stupid.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Your violence was insipid
your bliss it was plagerized

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The Human race are a stubborn bunch. Nostalgia and deep tradition makes the alteration of mindsets very difficult to achieve. Just like through excersise you need to stretch and have a little pain for a positive outcome, so it is with the World. The dawn of a new age is upon us and we need to get in shape. World War 3 will be harrowing and many of us will not survive.. But a Phoenix will arise from the ashes. The rebirth of mankind into a New World Order of peace and equality worldwide, the waking of a world into a universal consciousness will be the saviour of our Planet and of our existance.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
NWO BROTHER! TOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEET!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I do not know whether any organization called NWO exists but I will disagree with anyone who says that hate does not have its place or should be suppressed. Hate is a valid human emotion. It is a survival instinct much like fear. Hatred is typically misrepresented as prejudice, bigotry or racism - all of which have more deeper and more problematic roots than just the emotion of hate. Hate is an emotion, hence it serves a purpose. I would say that the OP hates the NWO because the NWO represents something to the OP that conflicts with his or her own survival interests.

True evil is always about control. Controlling minds, controlling activities and yes even controlling emotions. If someone is telling you what to feel and what you should or should not feel then they are probably the enemy - whether they are intending to be or not.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No one is realizing or let alone WANTS to realize the truth of the situation:
Your current NWO is not going to help you but turn you into a slave for all time. Not free you or make everyone equals, let alone help people. It is going to slaughter off those who would oppose tyranny and oppression while keeping a smiling face going like the "Big Brother posters" in George Orwells 1984. They are NOT going to help things, they are going to help themselves and turn the rest of the world into a cesspot of death and decay.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
hes the lowest demonitator and needs to be thrown in the prison with the most fat gay black guys so he learns his lesson daily that genocide and conspiracy to commit treason and committing treason are all big NO NO's.

Perhaps it is you that is filled with hate? My friend, knowing is only half the battle. Make sure to not show all your cards before you are aware what the fight will look like.

AAC

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Im filled with HATE TOWARDS EVIL MANIPULATORS who use soft spoken lies and tyranny to destroy a great republic of FREE PEOPLE, not the kings slaves, as the presidential powers act gives ol georgy boy to be dictator anytime he chosses to tell another half truth. why cant you all see that. sure he dabbles in reality to sway people to the cause of "freedom" which isnt real, only paid for in blood by ritual self sacrifice. honored sure, but still sacrifice and Christ died to eventually end that era and told us how it would come to its 1000 year break from tyranny. Not usher in elitist thinkers who threaten the world with there fat bank account, military ties and loose threats towards the average popluace. Those people will go the way of the scoffed or forgotten, while truth seekers and lovers everywhere with only pure hatred towards real evil, will find a true home on earth because they fled the confusion and strife, created by a lack of civility and compromise towards each other. -wait..see if im wrong, i dare you.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
-wait..see if im wrong, i dare you.

There are three types of people my friend.

1). People that live in ignorance of the deception that dictates their world.
-These people are content with their realites and fear any disruption in their structure.
2). People that are aware of the deception and are able to point out hypocracy all day.
-These people can get lost in their comprehension of all that is wrong in the world and are never able to "get" why the level ones don't see it, and it drives them mad.

3). People that see the world for what it is, and don't let the simple minded hearts dictate their emotions, they are able to see the world as a game of children, those doing "the best that they know how" to do
-With this third level you get a sense of "Peace" from within and it enables you to navigate through your operations without strife.

A true lover of God is an optimist. He looks for and finds the bright side of things. He is able to extract sunshine from the darkest corner. He loves all life and carries a message of hope, and courage, and a helpful suggestion to all. He is broad and tolerant, merciful and forgiving, devoid of hate, envy, and malice, free from fear and worry. He minds his own business and grants all the same privilege. He is full of love, and radiates it to the entire world. He goes through life in his own sunny way, joyfully meeting things that drives others to despair and misery, he passes the stony road unharmed. His peace comes from within and all who meet him feel his presence.

That idea of God erases hate my friend.

AAC

[edit on 31-5-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 31-5-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
AAC once again you have wiped the floor.

I would hate to play Chess with you.

Great posts..

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Hate: not a poison, but a tool, a tool that can be used for good or for evil. Hate can poison oneself only if the one allows it to consume the one. Turn the hate to rage

You do not need hate to feel rage.

Originally posted by zerotime
I do not know whether any organization called NWO exists but I will disagree with anyone who says that hate does not have its place or should be suppressed. Hate is a valid human emotion.

No it is not. No child is born with hatred in its heart.

Human emotions must be expressed to keep the body in balance. Sometimes you will be angry and you have a right to be angry. To suppress that would harm you.

Hate is not a human emotion. It is something that is learned, like prejudice. Anything that can be learned can be overcome by better knowledge. You do not need hate to be a whole human being, anymore than you need prejudice to be a whole human being.

I stand by my statement. Hate is a poison to the soul of the person that is doing the hating.

Refuse to allow hate to be a part of your life, even in your vocabulary, and you will seriously begin the journey your soul was meant to make.

Love and light,

wupy

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

I stand by my statement. Hate is a poison to the soul of the person that is doing the hating.

I'll stand next to you if that is alright. Well said.

AAC

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join