It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were We Warned Off The Moon By Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
As I understand it there were budget constraints from the off...there had to be...moon bucks is big bucks.

Its not like rolling off a car from a production line. From the off each mission had to be planned...and planning includes crew and vehicle(s).
I believe the whole program was to go to Apollo 20 but as time went on the missions were cancelled as other priorities came in. Skylab used one V unit for example.

Everything fuel, moon buggy, lander everything has to be justified in a mission objective...years in advance. Thats why when the plug was pulled some bits and pieces were still about in various states of construction..some become museum pieces.

It is amusing that today we have mixtures of the following theories:

1) Man did not land on the Moon.
2) Man landed on the Moon but was warned off by ET.
3) Man landed on the Moon but was warned off by people on bases already there.
4) Man landed on the Moon and all events were exactly as recorded by history.

I don't think we were warned off by Aliens, we were warned off by politicians and falling viewing figures. What we really need to regain interest, is an object on collision with the Earth and Bruce Willis in a vest again

Are people too selective in their evidence to be objective? Anything that counters your view is just plain wrong. People are already getting ready for the Chinese mission. If it gets back pictures of far side with ET great. If it doesn't, the CHinese are in on the conspiracy too. If it doesn't make it, the Aliens silenced it with their "death ray".

Problem is any investigation that goes against the official line is biased from the start...it has to be...or else why would you question the official line? MikeSingh is biased in his belief that there are Alien bases on the Moon and Mars. No doubt he will find them on other worlds too, when they are studied. I have looked at his work now and in the past and am not convinced. I have seen no evidence of Alien or Earthling bases on Mars or the Moon. Maybe I am wrong in thinking this, but at least my own personal bias does allow me to rethink "if" appropiate evidence exists. I have not not lost my objectivity. MikeSingh and his ilk have imho.

Just a couple of cents / pennies / euros...

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
I wonder what Mr. Lear has to say about this ? And why is everyone so
" Ready " to jump on this guy with all the snide comments for anyway ?
It's getting so a person can't speak their mind here anymore without
fear of ridicule . Except for the 911 folks , they need it ..

Haven't you realized the true purpose of this site yet? I noticed it very well just after surfing around on my first half hour on this site.

When someone posts a picture of what they think is a UFO or anything else on here, what's the first reply they usually get? "That's soo fake"..."you're delusional"...."you're ignorant". Do you not see what this site is about?

Look at most of the big posters on this site and you'll find that most of them are huge skeptics (and some are also jerks) and if it's not coming from them, it's just not true. Disinformation at it's best.

Create a forum that has the appearance of a place where the believers of UFO's and other conspiracies can go and talk about their theories, post images of UFO's or buildings that fall for no reason. Yet most of the replies they get back are long rants that go on about how wrong and stupid they are for posting what they believe.

This forum is nothing but one huge disinformation act. Look around and you'll begin to see waht this forum is really about.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
we would be naïve to think the Moon program was terminated because of funding...Moon is a repository of exotic materials like helium-3...more precious than oil. ...hardly any found on Earth...plenty on the Moon...
lunar map developed by scientists in Arizona & Hawaii...shows where helium-3 can be found...to provide all the power that the US needs in a year at $4 billion/ton in terms of energy equivalent in oil.

Although Bush in January revealed his intention...TPR obtained planning documents revealing possibility of constructing nuclear power plants on the moon, where “both human and robotic agents” would operate

How come the finances are available now in spite of the seemingly bottomless financial holes that are Iraq, Afghanistan?
...more cost effective operationally and administratively to build the ISS or establishing a base on the Moon? Almost 150 billion for ISS, and counting...some other reason for discontinuing the Moon program...PROBABLY is what I've mentioned in the opening post...haven’t said anything about Moon being a hollow artificial satellite, with advanced alien technology inside, that black ops is desperate to lay their hands on! I haven’t the faintest clue whether that’s true or not! [edit on 28-5-2007 by mikesingh]

Where to begin? Well, I would like to know which research groups at which institutions were involved in generating that map. Arizona State or U. Arizona, for example? I've met many NASA scientists through NAI so it's possible I may even know the people who generated it & can ask them about the He-3. It's hard to tell what the original source was.

I think if the government saw greater value in space science research our lab wouldn't be in such financial turmoil, that's for sure! I've never heard of the TPR. How much does it cost to transport this He-3 from the moon by mass? Perhaps the reason we aren't exploiting this resource isn't the efficiency it would bring but transport costs! Payloads are always carefully balanced to cut costs as much as possible. Do we even have a vehicle capable of carrying it &/or landing on Earth with it? Given our aging shuttle fleet (2 fatal accidents), I sincerely doubt it. I'm with you on the ISS; that was never a good idea.

How would we store spent nuclear rods on the moon? How much will it cost to lug all the building materials for the nuclear power plant, let alone everything we would need to produce the water we would need to fill the cooling tanks (assuming polar ice would be molten somehow)? Who said finances were available for this? Bush seems to have very little if any fiscal responsibility and I sincerely doubt he knows how funding the war has impacted other social and scientific programs in this country. His own oil addiction is reponsible for funding cuts at NIH, NSF, NASA, etc (minus the DOE, of course!). Sorry, but we're broke, buddy!

This country will be paying for Iraq long after Bush leaves the Whitehouse. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but the best evidence one can present in a conspiracy theory must come from the same sources required to back up serious scientific claims (i.e., things forgotten in plain sight or things deemed so fragmented & spread out it wasn't worth hiding). I like to divide my hypotheses into smaller sub-claims, find high-quality supporting info for that & build my case 1 item at a time.

Who made the image? Make an album of images (who made them? patterns?). Find some He-3 peer-reviewed literature and payload cost calculations. Solving mysteries is an exercise in connecting dots. Any lawyer will tell you it's tough to convict anyone on 1 piece of circumstantial evidence. A case must be built from the ground up. Does anyone else think that sounds naive? I wouldn't last long around here if I posted, "The moon really IS made of green cheese!" and posted a ball of blue cheese against a starry background!
See my point?

[edit on 28-5-2007 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
One more thing... are there any He-3 nuclear plants on Earth? I am assuming you plan on extracting lunar resources for fuel rather than sending up terrestrial fuel and using it to process lunar He-3 because that would just be silly!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
This forum is nothing but one huge disinformation act. Look around and you'll begin to see waht this forum is really about.

Then why are you still here and posting? It never ceases to amaze me how many people come to ATS, start screaming about how it's a gov't run disinfo site, or a disinfo site, or , but yet, STAY HERE AND KEEP POSTING.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
If we crafted a costefficient way to get to and from the moon (like the elevator that nasa in considering building soon) and established a base on the moon (like Nasa is considering doing around 2024) I see no reason to why we could not mine the He-3 as an alternative fuel source.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Mike, the real question will be will China be privy to what is on the Moon or will they not or have they already been brought into the inner circle of what is partially up there. Yes I do relize the Chinese are going to start mapping the Moon with their satellite mission in 2008. If NASA has anything to do with it they are taking control of the situation already with there meeting with the Chinese on their Moon mapping mission. Rik Riley

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
upload.wikimedia.org...

Doesn't look like there's any life from above. Makes you think about other planets.

I've looked at the moon thoroughly with a 12" Dobsonian Telescope, I've never seen anything suspicious, though you can't see the flag on the moon, so you probably couldn't see any life either.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by Dulcimer

And smudging by NASA? Wouldn't it be easier for them to just not release a photograph that showed something?

They try! But then a lot of people ask a lot of questions. And if there is a missing sheet in the mosaic, then NASA would be hard put to explain why it is so. They have no alternative to release the photographs. They have to!

So if there's something strange, the only way out is to tamper the images.

Cheers!

And dont forget there is some evidence that NASA does indeed "smudge" pictures.

A Disclosure project witness who worked for NASA talked about a specific building at NASA that airbrushes photos to hide evidence.

And then there is that british hacker who worked his way into NASA computers and found exactly what the Disclosure project witness says was there. I'd say the guy is credible given the fact that he's going to prison for a long time over this.

As far as this subject in general, there is evidence from the astronauts themselves. There are recordings where a UFO is referred to as Santa Claus (apparently this was NASA code for alien craft). There were also people listening in (before NASA scrambled and coded transmissions) when Armstrong was talking about alien structures and such on the surface.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The aliens wanted to have all the cheese for themselves and politely asked us to leave. Moon cheese is a delicacy for aliens, everybody knows that.

The above is just about as silly as thinking aliens really did chase us off the moon. But hey, whatever you need to believe to get through the day I guess.....

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
First it was a Russian Scientist that thought the Moon was Hollow and came up with it being maybe a Spacecraft.

But as far as going to the Moon, you got to be joking, it is the budget, and Moon Rocks were brought back - and books made on that subject - and then like anything else:

May you not fall into the sea on your way to what is believed Global Warming.

That is how the budget changes in this Country, and funds are cut, and people get laid off, and things change because the cost according to many people who complain about it makes them think the cost is not justified. Then comes making an International Space Station, which again, is about the budget and again how the money should be spent.

So yes, spacealiens did warn this Government off of the Moon, except the spacealiens are --- Humans.

[edit on 8/14/2007 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Did you ever think that maybe NASA never did in fact goto the moon?

They could have used Walt Disney Studios to fabricate the whole scene?

I wasn't born then and never really read the facts about the launch or anything of the sort but I do have the actual video from the moon surface and there are just too many mistakes made with the set

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It is also completely possible that we were warned directly here on earth to cease our manned space program altogether (not just missions to the moon). It would also be plausible for both sides to come to a temporary agreement of sorts. Perhaps for an exchange of technology from the aliens. There are alot of possibilities.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

I keep hearing this and seeing the photos and conspiratorial evidence that people submit to support the theory that the moon landings never took place. I am not an expert in manned space flight, nor am I an expert in photography. However, none of the photos I have seen submitted by Ted Tweitmeyer and others have anything that screams conspiracy. I have seen the TV specials and heard the arguments about this, but nothing I have seen or heard can be accurately verified, nor can the conspiratorial claims be justified or proven in any way, shape, or form.

There is actually more evidence proving that we have actually been there.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I"m going to have to agree with the argument that there's a lack of interest and budget for space exploration. The rewards just isn't there.

There's an obvious trend that humans tend to prefer quick results with little investment (spend a little, go to war for oil) compared to large investments for better results (space exploration, develop technology to extract helium 3, develop technology to bring back helium 3, develop technology to store helium 3 safely, develop technology to efficiently generate power from helium 3, replace fossil fuel generators with helium 3 generators).

I think the general public would not be very happy with investments going into something that's going to take a long time for results to show (if they DO), and it'll generally waste a lot of resources long term.

oh and i don't think transporting helium from the moon and back as a "fuel source" very efficient. You waste a lot of the energy just in the transportation. The price for the fuel will also be very high because of that.

and as for people living on the moon - did you know astronauts lose 1-3% of their bone mass every month compared to 1-3% per year for people on earth? Not to mention, there's going to be significant loss in muscle mass.
I don't think people would want to live or spend a significant period of their lives in space or on the moon if they are going to come back onto earth. They will basically be so weak that they won't be able to stand, and will be quite susceptible to falls. And because of the fact that you have reduced bone mass, risk of fractures (at the hip and spine) will increase dramatically.
A significant amount of hip transplant patients die wtihin 5-10 years after the transplant.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by yuwing]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
when a person can look at such a bad "photograph" and see all kinds of things, aliens, towers and what have you, I wonder if they are getting enough daylight, vitamins and sleep.
I am not denying that the universe is "full" of unexplainable things, but with so much misdirection out there already, we need to see a better image than what could be "Cellophane - Photocopied" ... I think I see a crumb! or is that a piece of chocolate? I think it moved, oh no, it's begun!
- Joe - Dublin Ireland

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, I personally think they got up there, saw a hell of alot of stuff that shouldn't have been there, and decided to fabricate the landing for viewing back on earth, rather than having a film 'chopped' every couple of minutes. Hell, maybe they even knew some of that stuff was up there and didn't even consider showing the 'original footage', staged it right off the bat. I know 2 things, Armstrong was not happy when he got back to earth and he refused to talk about his experiences, this to me says the official story is crap and I should seek for my own truths.

What they saw? Could've been anything from aliens to Nazi's, I'm under the impression it was both and they knew they were there.

Helium3 and why they decided now to go and get it?

My guess is due to the energy crisis, another energy source that they can tax us through the teeth for, easier to explain why it's so expensive if they have to go to the moon to get it!! rather than say, drawing it out of the air around you, how can they tax that!! As for transporting and storage, well I'm under the assumption that they have tech that we only fantasise and write sci-fi about and I'm guessing Mike makes that same assumption, at least according to his thread on the secret space program.

Why don't we see them?

There is alot of research at the moment going around on stealth technology, I'm considering that they have this technology working, after all, assuming it's not fake, I have read a paper from Los Alamos, from 1982, discussing the properties of phase propegators, they even discuss working tests of these and consider there use in many applications, including stealth.

Either way you look at it, something's going on up there.

EMM

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
is there any more evidense that we were warned off the moon coz i think its true coz we havent been back

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join