It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qwuander

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Symbols: I.E.: null, zero, infinity: where'd they come from? Still hard to fathom.

The followin' is sumething I'm gonna whip up onya'. Abstractly.

i208.photobucket.com...

Where does the symbol for infinity come from? Lazy 8, CyaL8. Don't want ya' in the thread.

Do you know absolute zero? |0|, you do now.

How bout' null-Pointer=!0. Wha'

These things blow my mind, how when you want to grasp at something, you look to nothing.

The very definition of zero is 1/infinity_in_a_loop. As defined as a non-point within a plane of existence given by R', the set of Reals.

I'm proposing these suppa' duppa' doubters flail in, then see if they have a better definition of the null set, ie zero.

This, clearly, is not a normal conception. Something to open the mind? Or forever close it. I'm asking...

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Given, Unit Vectors, in a coordinate system. We know the circle is of an area of Pi. ~3.14

Significance of dropping an area of parabolic X*X through it, you ask? ~ 1.047 [this is out to Pi]

if pi in a quarter of a coordinate plane is Pi/4 ~ 0.785

From this whoop: [pic]

i208.photobucket.com...

leads error of 1.047-0.785=0.262,

which, convieniently when squared for round-out error is about ~2.

This is what one would expect in doing a definate integral, lopping it off by the unit vector given in circle form.

Silliness, no. Proving that congruency is maintained through visual graphics and their interpretation.

Now, had I not tripped out my on head when integrating, definately, the X*X*X/3 from [1...0] is 1/3. !!not ~1.047

When correcting 0.3333^3 is pretty close to 1, which will lead an error, within here, of 0.047

*!The point to all this treachery is that the unit circle is of Area=pi(absolute) [easy as pie], where again, I ask that non-significant issues be brought about.

And yeah. sin(abs) originates at 1 , I mean zero, but y=(sin+1) peaks at zero. given around 'round.

Seriously, what about the unit circle. Open ended at all points (don't drop out), and originating from , duhdudhduh=ZERO!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Well, I certainly tried to grasp your point in the above two posts, but for some reason it escapes me. I am curious about what you're trying to say, so I was wondering if you could give me a simple synopsis.

I hope I'm not the only one that doesn't get this. :shk:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Simple put. Stirring at commotion; left out of left-field. Double-twist-up-and-O-U-T.

I hear so many things being made out of "Watching Grass Grow", thought I'd stirr up some type of sensible reasoning power.

As two the last post, it is my intro. to round-off error while computin' on one of them thar compruters. Fascinating topic.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sorry Bothered but I'm with Anxiety Disorder on this one.WHOOOOSSHH! Went right over me like a 747. Try again please.:shk:

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Now, on to factorialization. Quite handy when working probabilities. As in clicking that page you want Ha!

If you take a super-increasing set from [0,...,8], there are 5 digits. And a NULL, given by zero.

Important, non-sense! This is the digeratal age, where there are only 1's and zeroes: Wait?

Anyways, if you look at how important it is to track all these zeroes, or off states, that lil' zero is very, very significant:

Look..NOW!

[pic]
i208.photobucket.com...

The NULL set generated must be maintained by setting flags and counters, a check-and-balance- so to speak.

What happens when one of these zeroes drops off, you ask? /why it's called a crash.

Now, if you were say budgetin' and this went undetected, you may have two cars in the drive, and only be able to afford 1.

So, Whait?! Think about it. How often do you set there and count the zeroes? The compruter does it all the time. One little lead out of 2 or 3, boom! System down. This is why it's important to at least "try" to conceptualize the 0, and for all its worth.

[0,1,2,4,8] is equal to 5 digits. Total average=8+4+2+1+0=15/3=5. Where SUMS are given in [1,3,7,15] and only 4 significant digits. This is what is meant by super-increasing: the totals will tell you which bits are on, and which are off=0. In BINE-AIRY, this is impotant.

if your total is 7, one would assume that --let's see-- bits 2,3,4 are on: but what if some clown clocked over and skipped out say, suddendly, the "2". Drops to 5. For two NULLS the compruter now has to locate, and hopefully correct. It almost never does.
in a total of 8-parity, the first and last bits are on. Which is a STOP. Which is what some may as well do when overridden in a cluster of efforts.

Now, 2 to the n in series on a whole number system is: 2,4,8,16,32,64,128. And, no zero. This is where overlaying comes in. Fast data handle. Streaming. It's assumed that there are no sudden peaks, pikes, or drops. If someone has bypassed certain features of the day, well, now you know why "cheep" ski-D's are in such high demand.

On to the 3rd dimension...>>>

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh, and (B)y (T)he (W)ay, the errors encompassed by "Total" are nown programmably as bit-shift. Luk it up!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
As promised, the 3rd dimension: errw_errw_ehrrw!

OK, everyone knows Circumference is given by 2*pi*r, and Area is pi*r*r.
Drop A by C, A/C=pi*r*r/(2*pi*r) = 1 radial = r/2 >[ ***remember this)

On an x,y,z coordinate plane system, you may freely generate spheres. Which are fancy circles with volume.
Where the Volume of a Sphere = (4/3)(pi*r*r*r).

An arc sweep, typically tangental, is used in calculations of Gradiens, the three dim. element of radials. Radjians for those snoozing. This is mighty handy when calculating roll out of a road, couple with induced G-Forces. You may recognize the words, gradient, slope, pitch.

Anyways, in the 3 dim. plane, where there's 3 axis of freedom, you can calculate the volume within a sphere by sweeping a given area by a unit of arc called THETA. I.E>, sin (theta) = whatever.

Where's todays lesson, you ask:

[pic]

i208.photobucket.com...

When working out of degrees, to radial systems, you can easily plot arcs. Sweeping at a slope upwards leads to gradiens. This useful notion is an excellent way to design, say, air-flow within one of them mumputers, where you don't want them to get too hot. Calculate sphere size encompassing case, plot out internal components, look for hot spots, direct whooosh!.

These little emptinesses are a prominent feature within the Rectrical Age, or as some Say Digital Age. You can take away, say 1/4 of an inch of sheet metal: And Wham!, drop case temp by 12+degrees Centigrade.

Amazing...

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What's up with this graph?

[pic]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

...why its a dance! of zero. sine this, cosh that, arctan of the sine.

Bamm! Note the drop off of the green. End points at y=0, x=(-1,1).

Simply amazing, is it not. Who cares. Tell that to the guy trying to sigh his way into yo' antennie. [SIGH...]

You can dwindle anything, abruptly even. WOW!

top topics

join