It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Warned Us About The Greys. Evidence?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
if it is in the bible the text would have been put in by a force out side our planet so it is the book of god and so god is an alien life form there for we cannot trust him / her / they.
If he / she / they say that the grey are evil ... how do we know that is true and that he/she /they don't want us to know the truth about there plans with us maybe he/she/they are evil and the grey are good.

always said the ones god is the others devil.
its how you see it.
the grey will say he/she/they who say they are our god(s) is evil and bad.
he/she/they who act if they are our god(s) say the grey are evil and bad.

we haven't got the right clues/ evidence to support either one of them.

maybe it is because I am influenced by tv programmes.like stargate sg1

but we are acting if our god(s) are our masters and we are slaves now I know that people won't see it that way but when a foreign force / group of entities came down to our planet acting if they were god(s) and we believe they are but they aren't we are subjected to there bedding and there will we will be slaves and are slave of them if they are here or not we have been doctrinated and we pass the doctrination on to our off spring because we don;t know better.

so if it is in the bible maybe it is a warning but maybe a warning because they are afraid that we are getting to know the truth.. and that is why they don't want us to know.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
I want to thank you for the essay. I believe it provides an angle of which I had not thought. To me it seemed to be presented as a possible angle, not as the findings of a life long scientific experiment, therefore it doesn't require charts, graphs, quotes, proof, and the Pope's blessing.
It was a refreshing read, and whether or not I agree, I appreciate the thought which went into your work.

Skye

Dear Skye,

So nice to have ones words appreciated. Thank you for sending me a smile today

-Sincerely
-Shai

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShawNee922

Originally posted by Shai

-Sincerely
-Shai

I like your thinking man .... Only problem I see is that this "GOD" you speak of created the "sons of god" with his own bare hands.
The term literally means "created with his own hands" ...

So GOD destroyed the World according to the bible because of creatures GOD genetically engineered.

GOD(Elohim) is plural and so the verse depicting his conversation with adam denotes Adam was speaking to a 'committee' of sorts .....

Jesus does not speak of elohim as his father but rather as part of the imposter clan ... He was born into a 'fatherless' World ....

"YOU HAVE NEVER KNOWN MY FATHER" ... Jesus told this to the most religious Jews on the face of the Earth,,, Jews who knew Elohim quite well ...

The GOD being worshipped on Earth is by definition anti-christ ...

x-tians, jews and muslims alike are all worshipping aliens as creator ....
They are merely in denial, a denial that they will be awakened from by their so called god ...

Dear Shawnee & esteemed forum members,

My, my, I am so delighted to find such a level of thought devoted to the Bible as a chronicle of UFO /ET events in earth history.
Thing is, and as I was trying to point out in my post is that to us the 'story' is 3D. Or as is said often about scripture..there is the milk of the word and the meat of the word. Milk is what you feed babies. Meat is what you feed men.
[* NOTE-- Please, do not interpret that as being sexist in any fashion!]

So when you read about Noah and the Ark, understand that the scribes of Torah..or the 'aliens' encoding the science of things into the sacred texts..were piggy-backing on well known stories, popular myths or well-remembered events....and that, to a large degree is what hebrew is all about. A way of encoding
Rabbis will tell you that we once knew how to decode but that we don't anymore. [some of you may have seen a rather starnge and darkly wonderful movie called 'Pi' not long ago in which the story of how we lost the key to decode was lost, along with the true name [number] of God...]

I am glad to see Ezekiel being mentioned...given what we know about UFO's on film and vetted by the Air Force, NASA, KODAK and other independent sources as authentic..Ezekiel's descriptions seem to be well informed.

And yes, the Bible, particluarly the 1st 5 books of the bible, the Torah, are full of references which, when read correctly , clearly indicate that our forefathers were in thrall of a terrible an off-planet power or powers with little regard for human life.. but a great interest in gold and the blood of cattle.

As for the Jesus bit...I don't really want to go into detail and off on a tangent with remarks about it..but may I say categorically that no where in the New Testament is one given to understand jesus as being of Alien blood, or even half-alien blood.
If you want to know about Jesus the Man I suggest you look up Barbara Thiering's book called Jesus theMan... [jmm.aaa.net.au... ]
...wherein you will find out that jesus was born to a 13 year old Mary and fathered, not by "God" but by a Roman centurion named Lupo, who raped her shortly after hearing of her betrothal to Joseph..who was not a carpenter but 'a man of the craft', meaning other things entirely. You will also read about the practice of Pesher, which again goes back to my initial premise..the Bible is a code..a story within a story, which when ubderstood equally in its seperate versions, can be juxtaposed to give one an even deeper, broader picture.

One last thing before closing....a small lesson in simple hebrew...do you know how jesus is seen describing himself in the new testament as both son of God and son of man? Well, let me clear this up for you. The word for human in hebrew is 'ben-adam'...a son of adam...and the word 'adam' in hebrew means [red]clay or earth, which is what 'adam' was made of.. [And in fact earth is feminine in our language, just plain old earth is called 'adama', implying it is fertile like females].
So when you read jesus called son-of man...in hebrew he said ben-adam.
But what he was also saying..and I cannot stress this enough..I am an Earthling!

BTW..in Hebrew 'ben' means either 'son' or 'of'..in the same way as the arabic 'ibn' [ibn saud means son of saud or being of saudi origin], from the house or tribe of saud]

The jews were looking for a messiah who was born of the bloodline of david and annointed by God as his messenger. When jesus is hailed as Son of God that is pure [and in my mind malicious] mistranslation. Jesus would have said 'Ani ben Elohenu', or Ani ben JVWH' which can be read as:
Ani= I am + Ben = The son of + Elohenu = our God
But SHOULD be read as I am from God..or I am God's messenger.
Period.

As any jew contemporary to jesus would have understood .

Now then, if you've made it this far you most certainly deserve a break, a rub on the back, a kiss from a loved one perhaps..and my heartfelt thanx..

;-)

-Sincerely
-Shai

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Dear Shawnee & esteemed forum members,

My, my, I am so delighted to find such a level of thought devoted to the Bible as a chronicle of UFO /ET events in earth history.
Thing is, and as I was trying to point out in my post is that to us the 'story' is 3D. Or as is said often about scripture..there is the milk of the word and the meat of the word. Milk is what you feed babies. Meat is what you feed men.
[* NOTE-- Please, do not interpret that as being sexist in any fashion!]

So when you read about Noah and the Ark, understand that the scribes of Torah..or the 'aliens' encoding the science of things into the sacred texts..were piggy-backing on well known stories, popular myths or well-remembered events....and that, to a large degree is what hebrew is all about. A way of encoding
Rabbis will tell you that we once knew how to decode but that we don't anymore. [some of you may have seen a rather starnge and darkly wonderful movie called 'Pi' not long ago in which the story of how we lost the key to decode was lost, along with the true name [number] of God...]

I am glad to see Ezekiel being mentioned...given what we know about UFO's on film and vetted by the Air Force, NASA, KODAK and other independent sources as authentic..Ezekiel's descriptions seem to be well informed.

And yes, the Bible, particluarly the 1st 5 books of the bible, the Torah, are full of references which, when read correctly , clearly indicate that our forefathers were in thrall of a terrible an off-planet power or powers with little regard for human life.. but a great interest in gold and the blood of cattle.

As for the Jesus bit...I don't really want to go into detail and off on a tangent with remarks about it..but may I say categorically that no where in the New Testament is one given to understand jesus as being of Alien blood, or even half-alien blood.
If you want to know about Jesus the Man I suggest you look up Barbara Thiering's book called Jesus theMan... [jmm.aaa.net.au... ]
...wherein you will find out that jesus was born to a 13 year old Mary and fathered, not by "God" but by a Roman centurion named Lupo, who raped her shortly after hearing of her betrothal to Joseph..who was not a carpenter but 'a man of the craft', meaning other things entirely. You will also read about the practice of Pesher, which again goes back to my initial premise..the Bible is a code..a story within a story, which when ubderstood equally in its seperate versions, can be juxtaposed to give one an even deeper, broader picture.

One last thing before closing....a small lesson in simple hebrew...do you know how jesus is seen describing himself in the new testament as both son of God and son of man? Well, let me clear this up for you. The word for human in hebrew is 'ben-adam'...a son of adam...and the word 'adam' in hebrew means [red]clay or earth, which is what 'adam' was made of.. [And in fact earth is feminine in our language, just plain old earth is called 'adama', implying it is fertile like females].
So when you read jesus called son-of man...in hebrew he said ben-adam.
But what he was also saying..and I cannot stress this enough..I am an Earthling!

BTW..in Hebrew 'ben' means either 'son' or 'of'..in the same way as the arabic 'ibn' [ibn saud means son of saud or being of saudi origin], from the house or tribe of saud]

The jews were looking for a messiah who was born of the bloodline of david and annointed by God as his messenger. When jesus is hailed as Son of God that is pure [and in my mind malicious] mistranslation. Jesus would have said 'Ani ben Elohenu', or Ani ben JVWH' which can be read as:
Ani= I am + Ben = The son of + Elohenu = our God
But SHOULD be read as I am from God..or I am God's messenger.
Period.

As any jew contemporary to jesus would have understood .

Now then, if you've made it this far you most certainly deserve a break, a rub on the back, a kiss from a loved one perhaps..and my heartfelt thanx..

;-)

-Sincerely

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's all a matter of opinion and interpretation.

It may be hard to believe but there are a great many references in the bible to certain individuals driving cars.

You may want to check this site out.

Joshua's Triumph

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Shai,

Your knowledge and insight into these subjects is incredible. Thanks for helping all of us think outside our two dimensional boxes.

May peace be unto your soul,

Thirddensity

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
It's all a matter of opinion and interpretation.

It may be hard to believe but there are a great many references in the bible to certain individuals driving cars.

You may want to check this site out.

Joshua's Triumph

I do confess I enjoy a good laugh and your post with the Joshua's Triumph was cause indeed for myrth.
;-)
I'm glad we can all have a sense of humour about things we are powerless to explain.
Now then, to do you a favor in kind I post this link which I hope you will visit..and I trust you find it a real giggle.

www.archaeologyanswers.com...

;-)
-Sincerely
-Shai

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think christians who dont belive their god made other creatures,either never read the bible or are in hard denial !
Even eziekel said they were LIVING CREATURES!
saraphum nephilum elohum archangels angels ect,
I could cite vesre after verse but im tired of teaching people who can clearly research things for themselves but are to lazy to even look at the text, they would rather have all laid out for them. fools
And im not even a christian, lol

so belive what u wish people and shai keep on trucking....

maybe a hichickers guide to the galaxy 2005 movie will teach the ignorant masses...... (if i gives them any real info) sad they need a movie to learn...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join