It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*new video* of Fleet of ufos appearing over santiago Chile 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
26 seconds and ends right before the earthly explanation becomes clear.

JMO....

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by foriZ
Looks like people on some motorbikes up a country road just turnin a dim light to bright while drivin to make it look good
I agree. It's possible there's a dirt road there, they all seem to follow the same path. It looks like they're facing the camera, that's why the headlights are bright, then when they turn to side the lights are dimmer. The guy with the camera probably decided to stay in that night and film his mates on their bikes.Or, it could be UFOs.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I checked out the area on Google Earth, it does not appear that there are roads on those mountains that traverse or switch back like that. Even if there is a road that I cannot locate or make out, when you use Google Earth it becomes clear that the mountains are far too large for the lights to be cars, bikes, etc.

33.24.46 S
70.33.54 W at 2000 ft, tilt camera

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Again another #e quality UFO video.

Quite shocking !!!!!

are you having a laugh. this could be many things including cars on the mountain side, if not people messing about on motorbikes.

sorry for being harsh I'm just sick of seeing these rubbish video's

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufossydney
Tis is a amazing new video of a fleet of ufos or orbs appearing over Santiago Chile, film date says May 2007, it is definently genuine and quite shocking!

click here for the video

OK, but why is the video so short? Videos like these can easily be hoaxed - what happened to those lights in the sky? How can we rule out a flare drop or aircraft in formation?

Until there is MUCH more information, mark me down as unimpressed.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Thats a cool video.Would certainly freak me out if I saw that over my house.There seems to be a lot more"orb" sightings verses ships lately.That is so weird how they seem to split- one orb creating another.Well I'll say it's definitely not a plane or helicopter.Excellent find.

Looking close you could see a faint orb coming from the tree's then light up. It looked to be 8 or 9 total. Then they lined up each one dissapearing into the tree's. Very interesting. Good find!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ok I received a response from the author, he says he has a DVD with much more video about this event, that he's going to make it public soon, and the length was because Youtube limitations. I invited him to join us at this forum, so we'll see. And BTW, I don't buy the "vehicles" theory at all. Like I said, the mountains seems to be so far away to be possible. Helicopters? Mmmm... well, at least it's more credible that the motorbikes theory.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hi, i live in Santiago and i didn't see this "event". Very interesting video, i can't identify the area, but i can tell you those are not helos. There was an earthquake in a southern region of Chile weeks ago, and some helos were sent to the location of the earthquake for rescue missions. What about flares?? the military aircraft with this kind of equipment isn't based at Santiago. Very strange lights indeed...

sorry about my english, it is not so good.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This video is very interesting and perhaps thats why it ended up on youtube.

Its good that the author is ready to release more footage, we can't blame him for short video really. Youtube has a limit of 10 min, which is good enough, but generally people are interested in saving time by uploading the most interesting part and are not aware that it is important to post the whole of it...

The way the lights move is very similar to cars or bikes at night. They tend to go down the hill towards right on an exactly same path. Its not cars because there is only one light, its not bikes because there is no hint of tail lights or other lights. Its not choppers because there are no blinkers. And they are too fast...

However it can be some other trick like, reflection on a window glass or something. But I'm not sure about it. Lets wait for clear footage.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
incredible video, i wonder what they are doing near the mountain. If there isnt a earthly explanation for these then its possible there is something going on at that area...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
if you look at it closely, the first two lights that move to the right take the exact same path, this is cars/motorcycles on a road.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well.......cars, bikes or other ground vehicles, I doubt it!

Personally, I think it's helicopters.

So let's wait and see if any more of this vid shows up.

Would be interesting if these lights go far right and off the mountain!!

This would rule out ground based vehicles once and for all.

Note: we must keep inviting these video authors here to ATS.

If there are hotspots out there, these people will be in the best position to provide recordings. And will be encouraged to "watch the skies".

Good job

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm usually fairly skeptical of ufo vids, but I have to say I just don't buy the car/bike theory.

For the first 18 seconds of the video, the 2 then 3 main lights are NOT on the same parallel as ALL the lights are at the end. Plus those other lights are appearing out of nowhere on the parallel, which is not the originating points for the first two (they were higher up). So unless there's 2 roads, one running down the mountain and then one running parallel to the ground, I can't see these as being bikes or cars. Helicopters, perhaps, but not vehicles.

Interesting nonetheless. Let's wait for the better footage before we jump to any definite conclusions though.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Its most likely not helicopters they are flying at low altitudes making radical maneuvers. While I cannot say this is not extra-terrestrial, I can say that It could be men with Led's on motorcycles on ATV's. I have a LED open sign that in the daytime can be seen very brightly for miles. It could be UAV's, it could be RF Helicopters (we have a remote controlled airplane and helicopter range in my town). I could continue making guesses at what this could possibly be so I would say that there is like a 1 in 100 chance that this is ET. I was waiting for one of the "lights" to move above the mountain which none of them ever did reinforcing my thoughts that these are terreststrial in origin.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Second thoughts: after watching it again you can see the first lights are facing away from the camera towards the left then they turn towards the camera and get very bright. You can see some of the lights turn once again and dim and go towards the right. I didn't see the lights make any lateral movement once facing the camera. All lateral movement is made when the lights are facing away from the camera. IMO this is definetly terrestrial.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
ah shucks, I'm gonna go with UFO's.

I would like to know where them babies where going the way they lined themselves up. If I was that fellow I would take a road trip one weekend to see what is in that area, but then again with the price of gas these days........

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm surprised by all the amateur attempts at debunking this video. Look at the proportion of the buildings and city below...now take into consideration how far that mountain must be and the distance it would be. Now estimate the speed that those 'motorcycles' or any wheeled 'vehicle' would be traveling. They apparently can travel a decent sized mountain, possibily good number of kilometers across, in a few seconds? Not buying it. At best it would be digitally tampered with, if you were trying to debunk this in a logical manner. Flares...possibily, I'm not familiar with all the behavior of flares, but these do not seem to move in what I would consider a normal trajectory.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I'm surprised by all the amateur attempts at debunking this video. Look at the proportion of the buildings and city below...now take into consideration how far that mountain must be and the distance it would be. Now estimate the speed that those 'motorcycles' or any wheeled 'vehicle' would be traveling. They apparently can travel a decent sized mountain, possibily good number of kilometers across, in a few seconds? Not buying it. At best it would be digitally tampered with, if you were trying to debunk this in a logical manner. Flares...possibily, I'm not familiar with all the behavior of flares, but these do not seem to move in what I would consider a normal trajectory.

Not sure why your calling us amateurs, but it doesn't take a seasoned expert to realize that these are certainly directional light beams of some sort. The are not orbs that emit light in all directions. Its a 25 second video, so until we see something that shows that these lights go above the mountains they are either vehicles or man made small aircraft

[edit on 18-5-2007 by jhamende]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I can't really tell. Sometimes when I watch the video it definitely looks like cars/motorcycles on a road or something, but then sometimes they actually look to be flying. And as was mentioned above, when you factor in the scale by comparing the distance of the lights and the size of the lights to the city below, then they must be moving very fast.

Bottom line is we need to see the whole video. We would probably be able to tell for sure if these objects are flying in the air or driving on the ground if we can see what happens to each light...

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi everyone

I'm the author of this video, first of all I want to apologize for posting only 28 secs, but I have this filmed on DVD quality and due to you tube limitations I cannot upload more than 100MB per video, this one complete is about 2Gigs. I just posted this little sample to see if there was some interest. Now I'm re sampling all the material I have and It will be posted soon on you tube.

Now I would like to give some explanations on this video.
It was filmed on December 16, 2003 from the 8th floor of a building in Santiago, Chile. around 9:00pm, you can locate this building on Google earth at:
33°27'25.06"S
70°34'33.12"W
(The blue building)

My department headed SW, and as you should see the nearest mountain is about 20 miles away.

I have some films of Helicopters in the same area, but they look very different, just like helicopters

As far as I know there are no roads with that shape on those mountains, there is an airport nearby, but I checked the flight schedule and any special event on that airport without any unusual activity

These lights are moving around an area of about 30 linear miles, i believe this is too fast for a car, a plane or a helicopter.

For those who think these where bikes I just uploaded a second video (6min long) where you can see the lights flying above the mountain and some strange behavior between them, you can watch it at www.youtube.com...
This was the first one I filmed and is dated one year before (12-12-2003).
I saw this stuff about five times in two years and I've sent the footage to a local TV station. They refused to broadcast it without any explanation.

I showed this videos to several friends and family, but nobody seems to have a rational explanation of what is shown here.

I look forward for your comments

regards

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join