It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*new video* of Fleet of ufos appearing over santiago Chile 2007

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Four orbs follow the EXACT same path, roughly outlined below, before disappearing behind the ridge.

As has been mentioned, the overwhemingly most likely explanation is vehicles on a road.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS nhobaica

Thanks for the extra info and the longer vid. I'm sure we will have loads more questions for you. Try not to take it too personal if some here have trouble believing you. Most of us want to see the real thing but more often than not a rational explaination does come up. Personally I like the looks of this one. But then my opinions are usually wrong

[edit on 19/5/07 by CthulhuRising]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nhobaica
For those who think these where bikes I just uploaded a second video (6min long) where you can see the lights flying above the mountain and some strange behavior between them, you can watch it at www.youtube.com...

Hi nhobaica,

Welcome to ATS and thanks for the further information.

Ok, this time I have the video straight.

Do you have any video of the lights above the mountain, then flying in a continous take to a level below the mountain?

As it stands now, the above video has 2:09 worth of 2 or 3 lights in the sky. It then cuts to footage similiar to the first video. All the lights are at or below the summit. I would like to see a connection between the two sets of lights. That would show that the lower lights are indeed an aerial phenomenon.

[edit on 5/19/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

For those who think these where bikes I just uploaded a second video (6min long) where you can see the lights flying above the mountain and some strange behavior between them, you can watch it at www.youtube.com...

It just appears that some of these so called 'debunkers' actually want to believe that motorbikes, several miles away, can travel across a huge mountain ridge in just a few seconds, while ignoring all the possible obstructions that most mountains have. Perhaps they are unfamiliar with what a real mountain is like? Anyway I know Chile has some of the largest ranges in the Americas and it's a beautiful country with a well educated population. My assumption is that perhaps they are govt air crafts or flares (with an unusual trajectory) if you were trying to logically debunk this. I see no tampering in this video. Thanks for sharing...one of the more convincing footages I've seen yet.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by laiguana]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
In My Opinion, these are helicopters. As each one exits to the right and
just before they leave the camera view, you can plainly see the blinking
strobe light on each craft. Probably a nighttime training mission for the
military. In a city of that size, true U.F.O.'s in that number and brightness
would have created news headlines and been filmed by excited T.V.
crews and other sources.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

My department headed SW, and as you should see the nearest mountain is about 20 miles away.

First off, it's not a mountain, it's a couple of ridges or hills. And they're not 20 miles away as claimed, but approximately 12.25 miles SW of the coordinates given by nhobaica. The second is about a mile behind the first and they are both covered with roads and trails.

You can see them for yourself at :

33°34'42.04"S
70°43'49.74"W

Edit : image added

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
As it stands now, the above video has 2:09 worth of 2 or 3 lights in the sky. It then cuts to footage similiar to the first video. All the lights are at or below the summit. I would like to see a connection between the two sets of lights. That would show that the lower lights are indeed an aerial phenomenon.

At 1:23 seconds in the long video, when the camera zooms in, you can see
that the single light is actually 4 or 5 lights. Could be one large craft, or
smaller ones flying in tight formation. Also, it looks like there are two vids
spliced together, because the latter portion shows a much darker sky.
It was filmed later that evening, or on another night, IMO.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I watched it several times --- choppers --- my verdict. Again -- no unusual abrupt moves from orbs, no merging or division only soft gliding lights...nice and easy, fleet of choppers chasing or looking for some criminal conduct with their search beams on, IMO. Could be a military exercise. Well, my point, there is nothing unusual. I swear I even could hear choppers engines running.

peace

[edit on 19-5-2007 by BitDust]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
As the lights disperse and break up the last light on the left leaving is definitely in the air and above the mountain. It's dark but you can still make out the sky and mountain. As fast as they leave they cover ground pretty fast to be a vehicle. Of course foothills around cities have lots of roads, but to say that someone in a car or dirt bike can zip from one side of the mountain to the other in few seconds in a straight line is ridiculous. Flares? So I suppose there is a guy running around up there shooting off flares? All at the same time in different locations and these new type of flares have the ability to float stationary with no smoke or particles falling from them and they have a little propeller on them too so they move side to side at sonic speeds.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Originally I thought this video was showing reflected car lights on a window in front of the camera. With the cars being behind the camera and their headlights reflecting on the window, which the camera was filming.

After watching it a few more times, this does not seem to be the case. Primarily because one of the lights does not move. Whilst the others do. Cars don't tend to park themselves in the middle of a road and leave their lights on. Secondly, the third light to appear on the left grows faint and comes upwards. The next light to appear to it's left does the same manoeuvre but even further left. This would be impossible to achieve by cars on a road.

I have no conclusions. I'm genuinely stumped for once

[edit on 19/5/07 by subz]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Scratch that. Just saw the second one. And now I'm stumped.

Darn good video, though, I'm totally puzzled.

[edit on 5/19/2007 by Darkpr0]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

My department headed SW, and as you should see the nearest mountain is about 20 miles away.

First off, it's not a mountain, it's a couple of ridges or hills. And they're not 20 miles away as claimed, but approximately 12.25 miles SW of the coordinates given by nhobaica. The second is about a mile behind the first and they are both covered with roads and trails.

You can see them for yourself at :

33°34'42.04"S
70°43'49.74"W

Edit : image added

Are you sure about the location of the hill? Maybe the author can clarify where those mountains are exactly located on Google Earth.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by JackHill]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Okay if indeed the lights go above the mountain, then they are most likely not motorbikes or cars in the night video. I'm not generally skeptical unless I see something that is less than convincing which this is. There are far to many possible earthly explanations for this to rule out first. UAV's, helicopters, RF Craft, I don't think they are flares. However, the two videos are different so lets focus on the first one and get some more footage of it. Lights going above the mountain on the second video don't prove that the lights are NOT motorbikes or cars in the first video. Also, as i've said before the altitudes are very low for that many helicopters to be making maneuvers in the same area safely.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

It just appears that some of these so called 'debunkers' actually want to believe that motorbikes, several miles away, can travel across a huge mountain ridge in just a few seconds, while ignoring all the possible obstructions that most mountains have. Perhaps they are unfamiliar with what a real mountain is like? Anyway I know Chile has some of the largest ranges in the Americas and it's a beautiful country with a well educated population. My assumption is that perhaps they are govt air crafts or flares (with an unusual trajectory) if you were trying to logically debunk this. I see no tampering in this video. Thanks for sharing...one of the more convincing footages I've seen yet.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by laiguana]

I don't think any of us have called ourselves debunkers. I'm not going to declare this a Fleet a alien craft when there a far too many possible explanations for it. Seems like you want to believe so badly that you ignore all the possible explantions. So instead of cracking on all the "amateurs" and "so called debunkers" why don't you offer up your own theory instead of being sarcastic about everyone elses.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi Again,

I have read your comments about the distance of the mountains and the place where this video was taken. So I decided to make an exercise on google earth and this is what I found

As you can see there are 55.78 miles from the department to the mountain, in fact, I'm not saying these object (whatever they coud be) are on the mountain, they could be closer, but what I saw where those lights coming out of the hill.

There is another footage of this event on you tube, I'm not sure if it is the same day but definitely it looks very similar, you can watch it at
www.youtube.com...
and
www.youtube.com...

regards

[edit on 19-5-2007 by nhobaica]

[edit on 19-5-2007 by nhobaica]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well if we can locate exactly the position of those light sources over the mountains always considering the theory that are cars, or motorbikes, we could estimate the average speed of those that are the fastest. One of them, descending to the right, the first one doing that, from 00:09 to 00:16, for example.

If that particular light made like 1 Km - 0.62 miles in such time, meaning 7 seconds, we can think an average speed close to 514 kms/h - 319 miles/h... certainly hilarious. I mean, how fast a vehicle can run over a descending path not paved like this one? But well, I'm asuming 1 km, it could be less... or maybe more... and the speed seems to be accelerated, so the final speed over the end could be much more than mentioned, always asuming we're looking the object moving exactly from an exact perpendicular perspective while it descends, and of course, the path being 1 km - 0.62 miles long.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Hi Again,

I have read your comments about the distance of the mountains and the place where this video was taken. So I decided to make an exercise on google earth and this is what I found

As you can see there are 55.78 miles from the department to the mountain, in fact, I'm not saying these object (whatever they coud be) are on the mountain, they could be closer, but what I saw where those lights coming out of the hill.

There is another footage of this event on you tube, I'm not sure if it is the same day but definitely it looks very similar, you can watch it at
www.youtube.com...
and
www.youtube.com...

regards

Hi there! Can you estimate the distance travelled for the light that I mentioned before?... the first one going to the right, from 00:09 to 00:16, always asuming the theory that are vehicles descending over the mountain, since I don't know how to activate the 3D-thingy on Google Earth (yet)

BTW, on the second video (www.youtube.com...) the author says in the description that neither the local television wanted to show this material on the news, to avoid paranoia ... just the same thing you said before! And yes, it seems to be filmed the same night that your own videotape. Massive helicopter excercises? I don't know... all this is really weird.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
At such low altitude and so many lights if it were unexplained wouldn't there probably be better footage and more of it available from more sources? These should have been cleary visible by people in that town. If they were alien craft this would have been huge like the Mexico city event.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
JackHill

I traced the course of that light on GE and is about 0.99 miles, on 7 seconds that means a speed of 509 m/h

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

JackHill

I traced the course of that light on GE and is about 0.99 miles, on 7 seconds that means a speed of 509 m/h

Ok, I'll try to reproduce that effect on my own GE. BTW, can you give me the actual coordinates of the mountains you're pointing in?

But if collective results are the same like you got, I think we should discard the "motorbikes" theory and start thinking in some kind of aerial traffic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join